Nephrite (The One Week Chronicles)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spotted him soon enough and caught his eye. He was tall and broad shouldered with a narrow waist, lithe and supple. He had the air of a predator and chatted easily with a group of men in the corner, sipping his drink as he surveyed the bar.

Lucy, an old friend of mine, grinned as she saw who I was looking at.

"You're insatiable," she said and I grinned as his eyes locked with mine and I raised a challenging eyebrow. His eyes were a pale topaz and I felt a little shiver ripple down my spine from this dark haired stranger.

"Slut," said Lucy good naturedly and returned to chatting with the group of girls I'd come out with. There were no judgements here and we all had needs that had to be seen to now and then. His gaze never wavered and he smiled as if he'd spotted his prey. I glanced over to the bathroom and a flicker of smile graced his lips, curling up in acknowledgement.

I put down my drink and he handed his bottle to his friends. I sauntered over to the toilets, making sure to swivel my hips and walk as sexily as possible. I wore a loose shift dress that swirled lazily around my body as I walked, towering heels and my hair up in a ponytail.

Reaching the bathroom, the guy came alongside me and matched my pace. He glanced over and I returned his frank gaze.

"Hi," he said. "I'm..."

"Not interested," I replied. He chuckled, a deep throaty grumble and I turned to him. "You game?" He nodded his assent and I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the Ladies. The toilets were clean and one cubicle was left open. I dragged him in and locked the door behind me, turned to the stranger and lifted his T-shirt, pulling it over his head. His body was firm and flat, smooth and hairless. He was taller than me, even though I wore such high heels and he leaned down, lifting my chin and kissing me deeply.

I returned the kiss and he reached round with strong hands and lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist as he pushed me against the wall of the toilet with a bang. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling myself hardening as his raw power and strength held me up as if I was a rag doll. He tasted good and I felt his tongue probing my mouth.

I could feel his cock stretching his jeans and reached down to unbuckle his belt and pull the zip down. Still held in his strong hands, his cock leapt up between us and I grinned as my hand grasped its thick shaft. I then pushed back and he let me go, landing with a loud clap on my heels. Sitting on the toilet seat, I pulled his trousers down and leaned forward to take his cock into my mouth. This tasted good also. I took the length into my mouth, using my tongue along the shaft as made sure to take the whole length in.

Hands grasped the side of my head and I heard him supress a groan as he gently thrust forward. Using a free hand, I pulled back and stroked the shaft as I licked the sensitive tip of his cock. The foreskin had been removed and was clean and thick, the bulbous end taking all of my ministrations with tiny shudders of pleasure. Sensing that he was near to orgasm, I opened wide and took the whole length in once more, feeling the tip push against the back of my throat. His hands suddenly spasmed and held me firm as he started to cum silently.

Streams of cum jetted down my throat and I gulped greedily, enjoying the taste as his orgasm shuddered to a stop. Panting heavily, he suddenly lifted me up once more and I pulled my knickers down with a swift tug. He smiled as my own cock sprang out from beneath the skirt of my dress and he lifted me down over his own shaft, his own cock nicely lubed by his cum and my saliva. Cum streaked my lips and he kissed them passionately, his cum mingling between us.

I felt my cheeks part and wrapped my legs round him again as I found myself slowly impaled on his thick cock, my arse spreading wide to take its girth. I moaned with pleasure and tried to contain myself, not wanting to cry out as his cock teased over my g-spot. I rested my arms on his shoulders and leaned back against the wall, using his strength to lift myself up and down, bringing myself to climax. Miraculously, he started to cum again and I felt it dribble down my legs as it filled up my rear.

Stars spun in my vision as I started to climax myself, my body shaking as my anal orgasm washed over me in giddying waves. I bit down on his shoulder to stifle my screams and he gasped as I climaxed for what seemed an age. My orgasm slowly faded away and I sighed with contentment as I was slowly lifted from his cock and gently placed on my feet.

I took a moment to straighten myself and handed him his T-shirt. He hesitated as if about to say something, but decided against it and left the cubicle. I cleaned myself up, wiped his cum from my legs and adjusted my make-up in the mirror before returning to my friends. They laughed and joked and tried to embarrass me, but they'd all done something similar. It wasn't something we were proud of and we didn't care to be judged, but sometimes you wanted a connection in the dark, however fleeting.

The guy soon left with his friends and he gave me a wave as he left, his lips curled up in that predatory smile again. I winked at him and we never saw each other again.

It's not just masculine men I like to have sex with. When I first met Lucy, we'd hit it off immediately. I'd been to the cinema to watch a film and stopped by a café for a nice hot coffee, when she approached. I was just working up to living full time as Jessie and so had the usual tell-tale signs of my masculinity that I was working on erasing. It was a long journey, but worth it. I was very rarely read by this point, but had conditioned myself to not caring if I did.

Getting bullied so often as a child gave you a thick skin.

I was dressed in a thick polo neck jumper dress over black tights and knee high boots with a leather jacket to ward of the cold. I didn't have my breasts at this point, so loved the winter wardrobe where I could hide that fact, a pair of silicone falsies under the jumper. I wore a tight corset as often as possible at that time so that I could strive for a permanent hour glass figure.

The door to the café opens and Lucy strides in, confident as anything. She's dressed in a tight black dress, breasts heaving out from the low cut top and a hint of rear from the tight and short skirt. Despite the chill, she shows no sign of being cold. Stares from customers as she smiles at them and makes her way to the counter. She's wearing heels with a six inch spike and two inch platform. I glance over and look at her cleavage wistfully. I was almost half way to saving up for mine.

Returning to my book, I read a few more pages until I noticed that the woman in the tight dress was standing over me. As I looked up, she held out a hand.

"Lucy," she said. Her voice was husky and full of mischief. I held mine out.

"Jessie," I replied, a little uncertainly. I'd been working on my voice for a while and it was still an effort. Not yet second nature. Without asking, Lucy sits down opposite me and lays her mug on the table. She looks at my book, 52 Weeks Of Murder and arches a delicately plucked eyebrow.

"You like crime thrillers?" I shrug and lay the book on the table.

"Depends," I reply. "I like the main character in this one. She's unique." I studied Lucy as she drank from her mug, hot steam rising from the warm, frothy liquid. She had long blonde hair, wildly cascading over her shoulders and twinkling eyes framed by a narrow face. She had full lips and a pert nose and looked amazing. She eyed me over the rim of her mug, bright red nail varnish against the white china.

"Like you," she said. It's more of a statement and she's letting me know she knows what I am. There's no judgement there, just a wry grin. I hold her stare.

"I'm hardly unique," I reply, letting her know that I can see what she is. Though she looks stunning, I can see the very faint scar on her throat where her Adam's Apple has been trimmed down. You would only see it if you were looking for it and the light was right. She smiled back.

"Are you boring?" she asks and I give her a puzzled look. Her eyes crinkle with amusement. "You're in a café reading a book and dressed like a boring woman doing boring things." I loved my outfit and felt it appropriate to what I was doing. I bit back my retort and knew that she was teasing me.

"I can do boring," I replied. "But I can also do exciting." Lucy said nothing and finished her drink placing it on the table and then reaching into her handbag. She rummaged around for a moment and then pulled out a battered card.

"Prove it," she said and tossed the card on the table. It was for a club in Soho that I knew of. I'd never been, but knew it was a friendly and safe place. Lucy stood to leave and blew a kiss as she walked passed.

"Be there at eight," she said and swirled out of the café in dramatic fashion. My heart was thumping in my chest and I stared at the card, its challenge daring me to accept. Eight O'clock was only a couple of hours away; there was no time to get home, find something to wear and then get back. I decided that I would buy something and then put what I was wearing into a bag, leave it in the cloak room at the bar. I decided that my knee high boots and leather jacket would be fine, so looked for a dress.

I scoured the shops around Soho and found something suitably daring. It was a halter neck, backless gold sequined dress which was tighter than anything I'd ever worn. The skirt was a slash of gold, down to my knee on one side and up to my knickers on the other. I changed in the shop, removing my corset and thankful that I kept my breasts glued on most days. I tied the halter neck around my neck and adjusted the dress so that my breasts were covered and my back exposed. The breasts had lifelike areola and nipples and they poked through the material of the dress.

I shoved my jeans, jumper and corset into a bag and then made my way to the club. I earned more looks and stares on the short walk to the club than I had over the last four months. I was certainly making a statement and I could feel the cold wind biting into the exposed flesh of my legs, one gust lifting the flap of skirt and flashing knickers. I pretended not to notice the stares and simply walked on.

The club on Crompton Street was quiet, the revellers not yet out in full swing and I made my way through to the cloakroom and dumped my bag and jacket. As I stepped away from the kiosk, I heard a shout as Lucy called my name. She was surrounded by a large group of girls, some obviously transvestites, others less so. She beckoned me over and laughed as I approached.

"I'm glad you came," she said. "I thought you'd take your boring self home, but here you are and you're most definitely not boring!" I smiled at her compliment as she introduced me to her friends. They would all soon become my friends, though I didn't know it at the time. As I approached, one of the girls handed me a glass and another poured a generous helping of champagne from a large bottle. One of the girls, Mel, had a large sash round her shoulder proclaiming it to be her birthday. I wished a happy birthday and drank the champagne as a toast was made.

The evening was a blast. We all laughed and joked and they welcomed me into their group. Lucy was clearly the ring leader, but every one of them enjoyed themselves thoroughly. I bought more champagne than I could afford, but I figured that I should just let loose and have some fun. My job paid little and every spare penny I put aside for my breasts, but I reckoned there were times in your life when you just had to go with it.

I'm glad I did. I made some firm friends that night and have been close with them ever since. Lucy and I also had sex. It was my first time with a transsexual woman and not my last. I'd clearly drunk too much and, as the night turned to early morning and we were booted out after a night of laughter, dancing and flirting, she offered me a ride back to hers.

"You can crash on the floor," she said. Lucy clicked her fingers at a nearby taxi and it screeched to a halt, the driver's eyes fixed on Lucy's breasts and our long legs. She clicked again, drawing his attention to her face. She did it with a wry smile; she knew she got plenty of attention when dressed like that.

It wasn't a long trip back to hers, but too long for walking in such high heels and we didn't fancy walking the streets at that time of night, dressed as we were. It was also damn cold.

I'm not sure what happened when we got back to Lucy's. She lived in a tower block by the Thames, all new steel, glass fronts and expensive gardens. I later found out that she had gone through a messy divorce and had done rather well from the fallout. As we caught the lift to the top floor, she turned to me and smiled. In my alcohol fuelled state, I easily fell for her charms. She was stunning, voluptuous and easy company. We'd laughed and flirted all night.

"You ever been with someone like me?" she asked, her voice teasing and playful. I responded that I hadn't and that's when things got blurry. I remember her leaning down and kissing me. I also remember the lift stopping half way up and an old couple getting in, giving us shocked looks as they hurriedly stepped back out and told us they'd get the next one.

I remember being impressed with her apartment and also how grand it felt to me. I lived in a bedsit at that point, determined to make it on my own, and was a little in awe of Lucy. I'm not sure how, but we were soon in her bedroom, kissing and groping each other as we knelt on the satin sheets, Lucy tearing my leather jacket off, me unzipping her dress and pulling it down. Her breasts were even bigger than I'd thought and were firm and supple as I leant down and kissed them, teasing the nipples with my tongue and teeth.

Lucy pulled her knickers down to reveal a long cock, not too thin, but longer than any I'd seen. I grabbed it with one hand, while I continued to tease her breasts with my lips. She fell back to the bed with a giggle and I fell on top of her. She reached under my dress and pulled my own knickers down, grinning as my cock revealed itself to her.

Swiftly and without hesitation, she swivelled under me so that her head was near my cock and mine near hers. I lay on my side and adjusted myself so that I could reach forward and kiss the tip, one hand on the long shaft as she did the same to me. I could feel her tongue running down the length of my one cock and a moist warmth as she took as much of it in her mouth as she could manage.

I did the same, taking pride in having the whole length of her shaft in my mouth, the tip pushing against my throat and forcing me to change my position slightly until I felt my lips against her neatly trimmed pubes.

I moaned as she did the same to me and we both started to groan as we worked each other's cocks, bringing the other to orgasm quicker than we'd thought possible. The feel of her cock in my mouth, coupled with the sensation of mine in hers caused me to ejaculate quickly, Lucy's groans filling the room as she struggled to swallow all of my semen.

Before I could finish, Lucy started to cum in my mouth and I was determined to repay her efforts with me and swallow every drop, not wanting to spill anything. She came for an age and I thought that she would never end. I failed in my task and felt some of her cum dribble down my cheek as she writhed even more. I was spent before Lucy, but loved the feel of her kissing my cock as she finished her own orgasm.

"Not bad," said Lucy eventually and moved her head back up to mine. She kissed me and wiped the cum from my cheek, licking it off sensuously with her tongue. She eyed me for a moment and then smiled.

"Let's try something new," she said and had my lie on my back on the floor as she stood over me. She took some lube from her bedside cabinet and I felt the cold touch on my arse as her finger teased and toyed with the hole. I was still young and relatively inexperienced at this point so gulped nervously at the idea of her long shaft impaling me.

Lucy then winked and had me lift my legs and bend them over so that my arse faced Lucy and my cock towered over my face. Lucy took my legs and then guided herself into me, careful to keep her balance in her heels and careful to not bend her cock too much at that angle.

I gasped as she slid into me and Lucy, recognising that I was still a novice, stopped a moment and allowed me to adjust. She then pushed deeper, stopping again and pulling back out a little. Eventually she got the whole shaft in and start to thrust as deeply as she could. Though the angle was strange, I gasped in delight as her long cock pushed repeatedly against my G-spot.

Lucy grabbed my leg with one hand and, with the other, reached for my cock, gently pulling it as she brought herself to climax within me. She started to breathe deeply and I could sense that she was starting to cum. She continued to tease my cock and her skill, combined with her own shaft teasing my g-spot brought me to orgasm at the same time as Lucy.

Hot cum, my own, splashed on my face and into my hair as she aimed my own semen on me. I licked my lips, ecstasy running through me as an anal orgasm caused my own body to shudder and writhe underneath Lucy as she came as well. With a sudden spasm, I lurched back and Lucy's cock sprang from my arse just as she came, her cum splashing all over me as she laughed in delight. I reached up and made sure that she was finished, warm cum on my hands, neck, face and hair.

Lucy dropped elegantly to the floor and we both leaned against the bed, panting heavily.

"Not bad," I said and Lucy laughed, a genuine sound that I had grown to love over the years. She directed me to the shower and helped clean me up. She then tossed my ruined dress in the bin and laid out a negligee for me to sleep in. We curled up in bed together and were asleep in minutes.

The next day, I realised that I had left my clothes in the bag at the club. They were still in the cloakroom. Lucy laughed at my predicament and offered to lend me something of hers. She did it with a sly grin and I should have known better as I made my way home in a PVC dress that showed most of my arse and all of my humility.

We were firm friends from that moment. As we grew closer, we would have sex less often and we were both content with that. What we had was something else, but no less special.

It was Lucy who introduced me to Natasha or Tash as her friends called her. She was a voluptuous woman with dark skin that glowed in the lights of the bar we were in. She was with a group of her friends and Lucy's group were well known to them. They mingled freely with each other and we soon occupied the whole bar room as more friends came to join us. Tash reached out a hand and her grip was firm and warm.

"You must be Jessie," she said, a genuine smile that reached her eyes as she greeted me. I liked her immediately and gave her a puzzled look. She glanced over at Lucy who was deep in conversation with one of Tash's friend. "You're all the rage honey. You're all everyone is talking about!" she said laughing at my discomfort.

She offered me a drink and we sat on a sofa to talk. She was easy company, generous with her spirit and quick to laugh. She wore a long maxi dress that hugged her figure and showed her curves. Her long nails were painted bright red and she wore her hair high to show her curved neck. As we chatted, Lucy came over and joined in, eventually pulling me away to the dance floor. By that point, we hadn't had sex in a while, but we met up most days and texted frequently on the days we didn't meet.

Lucy enjoyed the looks we garnered as she danced close, her firm bosom pushed against mine. I almost had enough money to have my own and grinned at the thought as I danced in a skirt that was a little too tight and a little too short, but I cared for none of this. Soon we were all dancing, enjoying the music as it ebbed and flowed over us. We'd take it in turns to grab some alcohol from the bar and we swatted away any admirers. We were there to have fun and forget about any of that.