Nephrite (The One Week Chronicles)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the night wore on, Tash suggested that everyone come back to hers. She was a short taxi ride away and had a large garden that we could all light a fire in and keep the party going. It was a Bank Holiday Sunday and no one had any work the next day, so we all greeted her suggestion with cheers and set off in convoy, hailing any cab that came near.

Natasha's place was near Clapham Common and by the time Lucy and I arrived, a bonfire had been lit in her garden and a large crate of wine bottles opened and distributed. I later learned that Tash always kept a box tucked away for just such an occasion. She put some music on the speakers and we danced until a faint light crept over the horizon, admonishing us for not going to bed. Some took it as a cue to leave, but Tash offered us a bed upstairs.

Lucy, who had drunk too much, slurred that it sounded like a great idea and I helped her upstairs where Tash fussed with some bedsheets for us. I lay Lucy on the bed and took off her shoes, struggling a little with the straps, and lay them on the floor as she started snoring. Tash chuckled.

"Always parties hard, does Lucy," she said fondly and I grinned at her.

"She's the life of every party," I replied and grinned. Tash winked and asked if I'd like a cup of tea.

"Coffee if you wouldn't mind," I said and followed her downstairs to the kitchen, where she fixed us both a cup of strong coffee. A pale light seeped through the windows, but I didn't feel tired. I knew I'd pay for it at some point, but was happy to spend some more time with Tash.

"So what are you?" she said, bluntly, but without judgement. I hesitated a moment and Tash chuckled. She often liked to disarm people with straight talking.

"How do you mean?" I asked. She pointed at my attire.

"You look like you live full time as Jessie. I was wondering whether you were going to make the transition." I shrugged and sipped my coffee, leaning against the kitchen unit. I lived full time outside of work, but it would be another few months before I made that step and got a new job as Jessie, living full time.

"I don't know," I replied. I wanted breasts and to pass completely as a woman, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to lose what was between my legs. I figured that would work itself out when I was ready. "Maybe, some day. Right now, I just want to pass and be accepted as a woman. That's where I more closely identify anyway." She gave me a thoughtful look.

"You gay?"

"Never thought about it," I replied. "I was born a man, but identify as a woman, so that gets it all muddled up. Besides, I'm attracted more to the person than the gender."

"You ever been with a woman?" I said that I hadn't and she pointed to my crotch region. "Ever had sex and not used that?" I laughed and so did she. Tash and I were to become close friends, but not everyone liked her bluntness. I liked it. I always knew where I stood with her.

I thought about it for a moment and said that I hadn't.

And that's how it happened. Ten minutes later, I was in Tash's bedroom. She was grinning and I was nervous. She leaned forward and we kissed, her full lips soft and sensuous. I'd never considered being with a woman, but I could feel myself hardening. Tash, looking radiant in the early morning light withdrew the kiss and told me to strip. Her tone of voice brooked no argument and I pulled down my skirt and tugged at the knickers I wore, letting my cock hang loose. The air crackled with energy and she arched an eyebrow at my size.

"That was unexpected," she said and opened her cupboard, rummaging around for a moment. She then turned to me brandishing a metal device. I gulped at it, not knowing what it was. She winked at my discomfort and stepped closer. I wasn't sure what she was doing, but she reached down and took my flaccid cock in her hand, slipping a metal ring over it and behind my balls. With deft fingers, she placed a metal cage over my cock and hooked it into the metal ring, locking it in place with a stern looking padlock.

"There," said Tash. "Much better. Now you can see what it really feels like." She took my hand and led me to the bed, my heels loud on the wooden floor. As she moved, Tash undid the tie at the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor, kicking it away with a flick of her feet. She wore nothing underneath and I marvelled at her curvaceous figure. I could feel myself harden, only to be stopped by the metal cage I was trapped in. My cock squeezed painfully against it and I gasped involuntarily.

Tash smiled and turned to kiss me as she lay back on the bed, still kissing as her hands undid the buttons to my silk blouse and pulled it off. I left my bra on, not wanting anyone to see my flat chest and Tash rubbed the soft material with delicate hands. Her long nails raked gently over my skin and I could feel ripples of pleasure wash through me at her touch.

She placed a gentle pressure on my shoulder and I moved down, kissing her neck and then her breasts. I so desperately wanted my own pair and teased her nipples with my tongue, biting gently to elicit a small gasp from Tash. I moved further down, my metal chastity device preventing erection and frustrating me.

I moved to her pussy and started to kiss around the pubic mound, her soft legs inviting and warm as I kissed them, hands reaching up to tenderly tease her nipples, feeling them harden in my grasp. I was wearing my heels, a bra and a chastity device, the firm metal keeping me from touching my own cock as I started to lick her pussy.

Pushing into her warmth, I could see that she was already turned on, warm moist fluid lubricating her g-spot as it hardened under my tongue. Tash gasped and arched her back in pleasure as I lapped at her g-spot and the surrounding area, gleefully enjoying her taste as it smeared my lips and cheeks. I inhaled the scent of a woman and was aroused by it, my cock biting into the metal cage it was enshrined in. Tash's legs wrapped around my head, her hips smothering me as I brought her to climax.

She grabbed the sheets, gasped loudly and started to moan, her eyes clenched in orgasm as it spread from her clit, through her chest and around her body. She gave a final shudder and chuckled as I moved from her pussy and started kissing my way back up.

With surprising speed, she shifted out from under me and told me to sit on the bed. I did as commanded, intrigued as to what she had planned. She went back into the cupboard and brought out what looked like a chain with clamps at either end.

"Pull your breasts down," she said and I did so, thinking that Tash was lucky I hadn't glued them on that evening. The first time in a long time, but I was running late when getting ready. She attached a clamp to each nipple and then had me pull my breasts back over them. The clamps were tight, but not painfully so. Kneeling on the floor between my legs, she leant down and started to kiss the top of my legs, the metal cage I wore and then moved up my body. As she reached my bra, she kissed around them and, with one hand, started to fondle the silicone. Shivers of delight rippled through me as the silicone pushed against the clamps and tugged at the nipples underneath.

I gasped with pleasure and let her work my breasts for a while. In that moment, before they got too sore, I felt like a real woman would. She then pushed me back on the bed and told me to get on all fours. I was letting her take the lead and was happy to do so. I wasn't sure I knew how to take the dominant role anyway.

More rummaging in the cupboard.

After a few minutes, I felt Tash grab my waist and turned to see that she had a large strap on attached. It was huge and I gulped at its size.

"Don't worry," said Tash. "It's double ended, so I'll get as much of a kick out of this as you will." She quickly lubed me up and then started to push the large penis shaped dildo into my arse. It met with a little resistance and then she was in. I gasped as she slowly eased it deeper, taking her time and letting me adjust. I gripped the sheets and pushed back a little, letting her know that I could take it whenever she slowed too much.

Its large size filled me and I felt it push past my own g-spot, nestled inside my arse. It was an exhilarating feeling and I started to moan as she pushed deeper still. Just when I felt that I couldn't take any more, I felt the leather material the dildo was attached to push against my cheeks. I was all in. I groaned loudly and pushed back, Tash working with me to find a rhythm. She started to groan as well and I felt my cock painfully trying to break free from its prison. It couldn't and I thought my cock might burst with its efforts to become erect.

Suddenly, the strap on started to vibrate and I felt it deep inside, slowly at first and then more rapidly as Tash turned up the speed. She must have felt it within her because we were both groaning, pushing back and forth on each other at speed and with increasing power in our thrusts. One of her hands snaked round and squeezed my breasts, the clamps tightening in their grip and causing an orgasm to erupt within me.

Stars swirled in my vision and my legs started to shake as the vibrating dildo and nipple clamps combined to bring me to an all-time high. Despite the chastity device, I still managed to cum, a stream of semen dribbling from my cock. It wasn't a ruined orgasm, though it would have been without the anal stimulation. My breath was ragged and sharp in the room as I fought to control the orgasm that blocked out all reason and sense. I bent my head on the sheets as Tash pushed deeper and harder as she came to a climax for the second time that night.

Eventually, the orgasm passed and I managed to catch my breath again. Tash withdrew slowly from me and undid the buckles to the strap on, letting it fall to the floor with a thud. I turned over and lay on the bed, panting still, sweat forming on my brow and smudging my make-up. I didn't need much as I'd had electrolysis two years before. Tash leaned over and undid the lock to my chastity device, pulling it off with a tug. My cock, free from its cage decided not to harden in protest to its imprisonment.

"I'm not sure this qualifies as having sex with a woman," I said and Tash laughed.

"I'm not sure either, but now you know a little bit better what it's like to have sex as one." I might have replied, but I wasn't sure. Sleep ambushed me and I dived into its warm embraced as satisfied as I'd ever been.

So why am I telling you all of my sexcapades, jumping around timelines like an episode of Dr Who? There is a point to this. I never said this was a happy story. I'm telling you these things in the hope that you will see a common thread. In all the sex I had, that person delighted in my body in the same way that I delighted in theirs. By the time I met Clive, a year after my date with Ryan, I assumed that this was how it went. But I hadn't been learning. And as my High School Science teacher would often tell me, a lesson hard learnt is a lesson well learnt.

I met Clive through the same internet site as Ryan. He, like Ryan seemed kind and genuine, but I decided not to get too excited after Ryan had simply walked out when I was asleep. I played it cool and he seemed happy to do the same. He suggested meeting in a bar in Soho and I agreed. Lucy would be there that evening and would pull me out if I needed rescuing.

I wore a pink velvet dress that was made of a stretchy material that hugged my figure in the right places and was shaped to emphasise my curves. It wasn't low cut and it came to the knee. Sexy, yet tasteful. I was leaving my teenage, hormonal years filled with lust and sex behind. I was entering womanhood with lust and sex ahead of me. Hopefully. Regardless, I tended to dress my age more foten, except for when Lucy called me out on it. I could see her in the corner of my eye as I waited for Clive. She wore a leopard print mini skirt and strapless top that left little to the imagination.

Lucy was definitely sticking to her teenage years for as long as possible.

She caught my eye and winked as I saw Clive enter the pub. She'd seen his photo and likened him to Chris Pratt. Guardians of the Galaxy Pratt, not chubby Pratt. I could see the resemblance as he entered the bar and he waved as soon as he saw me. I wore tall heels, but he towered over me as I stood up to greet him. He kissed me on the cheek and sat opposite. When he spoke, his voice was a deep baritone, soft and mellifluous.

"Wow," he said. "You look amazing."

"Thank you," I replied and he smiled, relieved that I had actually posted a picture of me and not someone else. I was glad he'd done the same as well. He had brown hair, cropped close, a little stubble and eyes that shone with openness and warmth. He had a full mouth and an image of him naked flashed through my mind. I hoped he looked as good as that image naked. I pushed the thought aside and let him order me a drink.

I winked across the bar at Lucy and let her know it was all ok. He seemed genuine and she tilted her glass in my direction and went back to her conversation. My Chris Pratt lookalike returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses. It was a statement. He was letting me know that he intended to spend some time with me. I relaxed into my chair and let the conversation flow.

Clive worked in banking and brushed aside any questions I had on that. It paid well and he was kept busy, but he thought it boring, so we turned to those things that we both liked. He was easy to talk to and we ordered another bottle and some bar food as the evening wore on. Before we knew it, last orders were called and we were told to finish our drinks.

Lucy had left an hour before, giving me a raunchy look behind Clive's back. I pointedly ignored her and carried on with my conversation. As the night had worn on, Clive had moved his chair closer to mine and lay a hand on my leg. It felt like an electric spark, but I played it cool.

As we left, I tugged on my jacket and wrapped the tie around my waist. Clive walked with me to the tube station and hesitated a moment.

"Would you like to meet again?" he asked. I pretended to think about it and shrugged nonchalantly.

"Sure, why not?" I said. He flashed a grin and said that he had always wanted to go the London Aquarium.

"Sounds great," I replied. "Saturday lunch? I'll meet you by the London Eye." Before he left, he leaned down and gave me a hug, then kissed my cheek. Before I knew it, he'd turned and kissed me on the lips. I expected a swell of music, half debated whether to lift one leg, but decided against it. His hands reached around my waist and mine to his. I felt the firm muscle beneath and grinned.

After an appropriate amount of time in which no music played and I definitely didn't lift a leg, Clive withdrew from the kiss and said goodbye, his voice a little huskier than before. My heart fluttered a little and I hailed a taxi with a skip in my step.

Clive and I went on several dates. We did all manner of things and grew close. We ice skated in the O2 arena, saw Harry Potter at the theatre, both shows on the same day. Clive booked an entire pod at the London Eye and we drank in an underground wine bar pulled straight from Jack the Ripper gothic Victoria. We kissed and hugged and walked arm in arm, but we didn't have sex for the first five dates.

"He's frigid," Lucy said. "Or a eunuch." I slapped her arm playfully as we waited in line for the cinema. Lucy was getting all manner of looks and soaked them in. She wore thigh high boots and a skirt that was so short, it could only be described as a belt. She always did aim to misbehave.

"He's not a eunuch," I said. "He's perfectly well endowed." Lucy arched an eyebrow at me. I shrugged. "He got a little excited when we last kissed. I felt it through his trousers."

"You mean you pushed against him to check it out," she replied with a wry grin. I sniffed haughtily.

"Not everyone has to have sex on their first date," I said and Lucy laughed.

"I've seen you have sex with a guy in the toilet who you'd never actually met!"

"That was one time," I cried and ignored the looks I got from the people in front of us. "Besides," I said. "I'm all grown up now. Back then, I was only a couple years old. More like a baby really." Lucy chuckled as we reached the end of the queue and I reached into my handbag for my purse.

"He's too perfect," said Lucy. "He's either a serial killer or a foot fetishist." I scowled at her.

"He's neither of those," I said and asked for two tickets to Avatar.

"I had sex with a guy who was into feet," said Lucy absently. "Liked to suck my toes as he jerked off."

"You and I are hardly in any position to judge," I said pointedly and Lucy winked mischievously.

"I didn't judge him at all," she said defensively. "Even asked him if I could try it, see what the fuss was about."

"And how did that go?" I asked as Lucy bought the popcorn and drinks. She shook her head sadly.

"Got about as far as him taking his socks off. One look at his manky toenails and crusty bits in between his toes and I was off!" She laughed at the memory and I laughed with her as we handed our tickets over and went to see the film.

It wasn't until the sixth date that we had sex.

We'd eaten in a Chinese restaurant in Soho and taken the steps to Waxy's underground bar, sitting by the large tree dominating the main area and laughing at each other's jokes. I was wearing my favourite dress. The one that showed my cleavage and a hint of stocking top. Clive, words slurring slightly with drink asked me back to his for the night. I didn't need a second invitation and he took my hand and led me out into the street. I refused his offer of his jacket to ward of the chill. I'd vowed never to wear anything masculine again.

Instead of getting a tube, he hailed a taxi and held the door open for me to get in first. He followed after and gave his address to the cabbie. It was in Kensington and I gazed at him thoughtfully. He clearly had wealth, but never showed it or displayed it apart from the odd moment of generosity on a date. He was guarded about where he worked, but I could understand that. Dating someone like me was hardly something you brought up in conversation.

We arrived at his house and he typed in a code on the gate. The iron wrought gates opened silently and I was a little in awe at the size of his house. It was huge and we took an age to walk up the gravelled driveway. Clive seemed a little nervous, glancing around as he walked quickly to the front door.

Inside, he visibly relaxed as he closed the door and the lights came on automatically. Despite the grand Victorian exterior, the inside had been gutted and rebuilt as a modern home, all sleek lines and open plan spaces. Clive offered me a drink and I accepted as he led me into the kitchen, my heels echoing off the walls. He turned on some music and seemed nervous.

I was feeling it too.

After he poured us a drink, I was led to the living room. It was sparsely decorated with a long sofa in one corner and a large TV cinema hub at the other end. There were no signs of his personality on display and I wondered at that. He was always so open and kind and generous, yet this wasn't reflected in the house.

As if reading my thoughts, Clive waved a hand around the house.

"Belongs to my parents," he said. "I've not put anything up yet as I don't feel like it's mine." I smiled.

"I live in a bedsit, so this is far grander than anything I sleep in." He smiled and drew me close. I leaned in to kiss him and he put down his glass as he returned the kiss. His breath smelled of wine and Chinese and I could feel his heart quicken as he wrapped his arms around me.

I straddled him on the sofa, legs on either side, as I lay my arms around his neck and tenderly kissed him, taking it slow. I could feel his cock harden beneath me and smiled as I ran a hand down his firm chest, undoing each button as I came to it and pulling his shirt open to reveal his tanned and lithe body underneath.