Nerd's Reward Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, yeah, squirt the rest all over my big tits," Sue said, strings of semen dripping from her face. She cupped her hands under her breasts. He aimed his cock at her right tit and shot three long ropes across it, then he swung his dick to the left tit and stroked the last two big salvos right across the nipple.

He didn't finish until he shot all of his cum over Sue. Large globs were smeared over her face, leaking through the corner of her mouth and all over her hair. The nerd boy's seed was all over Sue's big 36C tits and onto her long smooth legs, covering her almost completely and started dripping onto the floor.

Finally, with his cum shot reduced to a mere dribble, he took his softening cock out of her skilled hand and stroked it himself, letting the last of his load drip on her chin. She lapped at it hornily.

"That felt so fucking good." He moaned.

She then got up and turned around to listen for any voices of the people working on their rescue, and, while she had her back turned, the sight of her amazing ass grew Higgs's cock again.

He reached for her and pulled her close to him as he reached around her, cupped her breasts, and began to massage her cum-soaked, but rock hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Without replying to Larry, Sue pushed him back on the elevator's floor and slowly went on top of him. Then, she licked the cum of her lips with the passion of a sex depraved woman. There was no barrier between them. Sue knew that Larry could have just as easily lifted the head of his cock with one of his hands and slipped his cock into her slick and admittedly eager vagina without permission.

She was going to fuck him regardless. But the knowledge that he hadn't slipped his cock inside her, that he was giving her the final right of refusal, and that he was able — even as his cock hung, ripe and hungry, beneath her exposed and vulnerable pussy — to restrain himself and think of her made him eminently more fuckable.

A warm sense of purpose settled in the pit of her cunt, and she felt her breath catch as he looked up at her. Just a few minutes ago, she might have even asked him if he was carrying a condom. Now, there was nothing more she wanted, after her own glorious orgasm, than to feel his cock kick as he came inside her and feel the first warm spurt of his semen gush into the tight, eager pit of her cunt.

Nice guys always finish last, and after she finished first with her own orgasm on his naked, spewing cuntfucker, she was going to make damn sure he finished by bucking and spewing his sperm into her horny, unprotected pussy.

Never breaking their locked stare, she felt him shift his weight to compensate, leaning backward more strongly against the elevator's floor. The motion lifted the shaft of his incredibly erect cock, and Sue felt her breath catch as its girth pressed upward, kissing open the wet seam of her pussy and catching between her asscheeks.

She was, only now, beginning to realize what kind of damage Larry's substantial mass of flesh could do. He moaned underneath her as the wet heat of her soaked pussy impressed itself along the four inches of cock that had pressed her swollen lips apart, and he began to slowly thrust, sliding the warm skin of his exposed cock forward and backward through the slick warmth of her flared labia and asscheeks.

Sue, expecting to be able to rotate her hips and take his cock inside her as he pressed himself against her crotch, felt the hard ridge of the edge of his cockhead near the back of her ass each time he pulled backward, and her eyes widened as she realized he was much larger than she had expected.

Still eager, but tempered for the moment with honest surprise at the unexpected largesse beneath her vulnerable and suddenly timid cunt, she reached down with her right hand and placed it in the small of her back, sliding her fingers down until they reached the tip of the crack of her ass.

Following the seam of her asscheeks down to where she felt the stout girth of Larry's cock pressing upward, she cupped her hand and waited for Larry's next thrust. When she felt him pressing forward, and felt the wonderful sensation of his cockskin sliding through the flared lips of her pussy, she held her breath.

The slick head of his cock slid pressed against her palm and she quickly curled her fingertips around it. The soft, plum-shaped head of his cock popped through her fingers and she tightened her grip, drawing a loud groan from Larry as he threw his head back against the floor, in untempered delight.

He held himself against her, cock held motionless but pulsing in her hand, as she softly stroked the first few inches of his penis to encourage him to remain still against her. She slipped her cool fingers around his girth and squeezed gently, to measure the diameter of his cock by how far her fingers overlapped.

Shocked, she realized that her fingertips failed to touch on the other side of his penis. She squeezed harder, bringing a soft shout of pleasure from Larry, and just barely felt her fingernails tap against each other before her hand tired and she was forced to ease her grip. She realized that her mouth was open, and closed it quickly before Larry could see her astonishment.

In any other situation, Sue would have immediately dismounted to inspect the stout bat of flesh. Given the circumstances, her open commitment to taking the beastly thing into her cunt, and the fact that they could be rescued any second, she swallowed hard, reminded herself not to clench as he entered her pussy, and committed herself to the task that was, quite literally, at hand.

She lifted her toes slightly, the slight toehold gave Sue the opportunity to lift herself slightly from his hips. As she lifted her body upward, she leaned forward onto Larry's chest. Quickly realizing her intent, and unaware of her alarm, he flexed his arm muscles and lifted her bodily by the asscheeks, raising her body three inches.

Taking a deep breath, Sue took advantage of the wave of wet heat in her thighs — hoping that it would offset the pain of taking him into her cunt — and pressed his cock upward with her hand, until she felt his cock begin to slide into the mouth of her pussy. Lifting herself even higher with her toes, neck muscles tight in an effort to control the inevitable sharp pain from her pussy, she positioned him just beneath the tight ring of muscle that guarded the gate of her cunt.

Larry panted in anticipation as he felt the tip of his cock kissed by her swollen, flared pussy and restrained himself, refusing to thrust upward into her twat until she had committed herself. Deciding to do the deed quickly, Sue took a deep breath, gritted her teeth in consternation, and sent conscious direction to her trembling leg muscles to relax their almost defensive grip on Larry's hips.

She heard an anonymous tenor bellow his satisfaction into the air of the elevator, and realized, with what detachment remained to her, that Larry had caught her by her asscheeks in spite of her effort to take him in a rush, that he was lowering her slowly onto his delightfully thick cock, and that the soft head of his luscious rod was slowly climbing upward into the depths of her very wet, very happy cunt.

"Ohhh ... Higgs, your cock is so big" She cried as her pussy was stretched to its limit by Larry's cock.

"Do you want me to stop?" Larry feared that his cock might hurt the hot wife.

"No, baby! We will just take it slow." Sue assured her young lover. "I've never had a cock as large as yours."

Then Sue slowly lowered her pussy on Larry's cock and then began a slow humping motion on top Larry's cock, then after a few more strokes, Sue's pace quickened and she wildly began to straddle Larry's cock.

His monosyllabic and rhythmic shouts formed the counterpoint to her obscenity. The words she was using began to make sense, as she recovered her faculties after the initial wave of pleasure from the moment of penetration, and she found them shamelessly satisfying as he embedded himself deeply and purposefully in her cunt.

He opened his eyes and looked at her, head thrown back, eyes rolling in uncorrupted contentment, breasts damp with his cum as he slowly lowered her onto his blissfully happy cock, and fell, quite intentionally, in love. Far from thoughts of love, Sue wanted only to feel the hilt of his cock press upward onto her clit, and the gentle smack of his testicles upward against her ass as he thrust himself into her.

She began to bounce on his hips to encourage him to press himself fully into. Obligingly and lovingly, he relaxed his arms and let her sink, uncontrolled, onto the remaining five inches of his cock. She took it eagerly, unmoving but panting recklessly, eyes wide open, neck and breasts flushed and heaving, twitching her hips now instead of rocking, as inch by glorious inch of his generous cock was consumed by the rapacious mouth of her cunt and entered the clenching, singing tunnel of her twat.

She felt the soft head of his cock press against her cervix, giving her a moment of pain, before she shifted on his hips, took the silken skin of his cockhead to one side in the nadir of her cunt, and opened her thighs slightly to take the last inch of his cock inside her body. Only when the final fraction had been consumed, and in spite of the dull ache in her abdomen as the soft head of his cock mashed itself upward into her and stretched her cunt channel to new lengths, was she content.

Still breathing heavily, however frustrated she had been with the slowness of the thing over her initial trip up, Sue was quite understandably thrilled, given their almost guaranteed privacy and the thick young pipe of cock she had captured in her suddenly famished and promiscuously content cunt, that it would be some time before they were rescued.

She knew he wouldn't be able to last long, as young as he was, but she was sure he would last long enough. She could already feel the blissful whispers of an orgasm begin to stir in the channel of her cunt — whispers that would only require the briefest touch of a fingertip to her clit, when she was ready, before they exploded through her thighs and set her body on fire.

Larry desperately tried to leash the rising orgasm as it threatened to overwhelm him. As deeply entrenched as he was in her cunt, it was only through a massive effort of will that he slowly overpowered the sensation and forced it to come to heel. Larry thought briefly of the condom in his wallet and realized with philosophical delight that he not only didn't care to interrupt their embrace to use it, but very much wanted to spend himself in the delicious cunt of the hot wife, consequences be damned.

He leaned his head back to the floor and moaned softly with every motion of Sue's hips on his own, as she fucked him with a soft intensity that was almost inhuman. He felt his balls begin to rise, and knew that he wouldn't be able to control his treacherous testicles for much longer.

Sue heard him moan, felt his cock twitch rhythmically within her as if in orgasm but without the warm rush of semen, and knew he was fighting a noble but losing battle against his own flesh. Eyes open, she raised her right hand to his face and began to gently stroke drops of sweat from his cheeks as she continued to build the foundation of an orgasm from her blissfully impaled cunt. She wasn't sure which she was looking forward to more — her own orgasm or his.

"I want you deep inside me lover." She stood up with her back towards him and lined her pussy up over his cock. She then dropped down slowly sinking every inch of his massive cock into her pussy.

She had never felt so full as her pussy stretched to accommodate this massive alien invader. Larry leaned back further, wrapped his arms around her, and began to massage her breasts. Sue leaned back onto of him and braced her feet on the wall of the elevator, and then proceeded to raise and lower herself as Larry thrust from below.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, baby! Yeah! Oh, Higgs! Oh, you're so fucking big! Fuck me, Higgs!" She cried as he continued to bury himself in her.

Suddenly, they heard a bang on the door and the sound of voices were heard. One of the voices sounded very familiar to her and she recognized it immediately as her husband's.

"Don't worry, Suellen dear! We will get you out of there in a moment!" Her husband Tyler assured her. She had stopped pushing on the wall as soon as she heard voices, but Larry had reached around her and was playing with her clit. Desperate not to make a sound, she had bitten her lips shut.

Softly, she moaned as Larry played with her clit while his massive cock was buried deep in her pussy and her husband was no more than 8 feet away. Larry continued to play with her clit and resumed his thrusting using very slow deliberate strokes. He would thrust in his full length and then pull out as much as he could before thrusting again.

Waves of pleasure were beginning to form in Sue and, attempting to muffle the sound, she further bit her lip and covered her mouth. Slowly, she was reaching the top and, thankfully, she heard Tyler say that they would be back in a couple of minutes with the proper tools to open the door.

She let her hands of her mouth and reached her breaking point. "Oh Higgs! Higgs ... Yeah, fuck!" Sue came with a momentous release that caused her to shake and her eyes to tear.

"Fuck, yeah!" Higgs cried as he reached his orgasm with a tremendous ferocity and stream upon stream of his seed launched deep in her womb. The nerd boy hardly felt the blonde wife trying to chew through his arm, all he could feel was his dick pumping load after load of cum deep within Sue's very welcoming and very needy pussy.

Sue finally stopped shuddering from the intense her orgasm. Only, when she finally was able to come back to her senses, Larry was still tense, holding her tight and his dick was still pumping reams and reams of his hot, sticky goo deep within her hungry pussy.

Moaning from the feel of the nerd's cum blasting into her and well aware that this was not her husband, Sue laid her head back on his shoulder. Larry's dick continued to pump load after load of cum into her and he could feel it flooding deeper into her, deep into her womb, filling her hungry pussy as it sucked at his dick, milking his hard cock of all its cum.

She had a belly full of cum from all she had swallowed earlier, and right then, it might just fill her stomach up too.

"Oh fuck, don't you ever stop cumming?" She groaned as the intense feeling of the nerd's dick spurting cum into her made her feel as if she might cum again, "I think I'm going to explode!"

And she did, he filled her with so much cum! Still, Larry's dick continued to blast shot after shot of his white seed deep into Sue's unprotected pussy. So all Sue could do, was groan again and let him fill her up.

Just as I thought that Larry's cum had nowhere else to go, he finally grunted and she felt his dick pump one last glob of cum inside her before he pulled back and let her down from his grasp.

As he released his grip on Sue, her legs gave way and she quickly ended up sitting on the floor against the wall, an audible plop sounded when his cock came out of her pussy. It was reddish and swollen, but that fact was shadowed by the huge amount of semen that started gushing from it. The thick white fluid just kept leaking onto the floor, like a waterfall, making a big puddle of cum just below her ass.

"You are so fucking hot!" The nerd said in amazement, staring at his semen leaking from the wife, and Sue only managed a weak smile.

"You're still hard," she whispered. "How is that possible?"

"Watching your ass made me hard," Larry said and he grabbed his dick once again to add emphasis to his words. "Thinking about your tight butt is just too much for me."

Her voice was a raspy whisper as she eyed Larry's huge erection. "What exactly were you thinking about my ass?"

"Do you really want to know?"

Sue slowly moved her stare up from Larry's crotch to look him in the eyes. "Yes, tell me," she said softly. Her tongue momentarily escaped her mouth to travel slowly around her lips. Sue turned her face away from him and whispered, "Tell me all about it." She was trembling slightly in anticipation.

"Turn around so I can see your sexy ass," Larry ordered. Sue did as requested.

"Push your ass back toward me." Once again, Sue did as she was told.

"Lift up your dress. Show me your ass," Larry commanded. Sue tentatively reached back behind her. Then grabbing the hem of her dress, she raised it up over the round globes of her ass cheeks. She was trembling.

"God, your ass is beautiful," Larry said as he eyed her firm butt, it was still a sight to stop Larry's breath. Sue slid off her shoes and then lifted the back of her dress again, exposing her bare ass to Larry's lustful gaze.

"Put your shoes back on. They lift your ass up so nicely," Larry whispered and she immediately complied. The heels of the shoes did raise her ass up at a delicious angle, affording Larry an even better view of Sue's wonderful rear. Larry stood mesmerized by the beauty of her butt, its smooth perfection, and its tight contours. His dick felt like it was going to explode again.

Sue looked back over her shoulder at Larry, "So please tell me, what you were thinking about."

"I thought about running my tongue up along the crack of your butt, like this," Larry said as he got on his knees behind Sue's upturned ass cheeks. He moved in close to her rear and snaked his tongue deep into the crack. Larry nibbled at her right cheek, ran his tongue from her dimple to mid-crack and then over to her left cheek which he took a small bite at, catching a bit of skin and eliciting a moan from Sue.

"Hold your butt open for me," Larry ordered and Sue immediately moved her hands back around to her cheeks and spread them wide apart. Larry pushed down on her back and Sue bent over at the waist, bringing all of her ass and the pink, puffy lips of her wet pussy into view.

Larry stuck out his tongue and began to do circles around her brown rosebud, getting it wetter and wetter. At first, he just lightly pressed the outside ring of her sexy asshole with his tongue, relaxing her. Soon his tongue was darting into her butt, trying to push past the tight sphincter. The wetter he got her ass, the lighter tonguing he gave her ass ring, the looser it became. Larry alternated pressing into her butt and planting his lips around her asshole and kissing it, adding a bit of sucking to the kiss.

Sue was about to jump out of her skin. She was acting like the cheapest slut she could imagine, bent over at the waist, spreading her ass wide open for a boy she didn't even know, thrilling to the things his tongue was doing to her ass, and loving it more than she could believe.

She would do anything he wanted; perform any sexual act, any perversion he requested. Her moaning was getting louder, coming from deeper within her. He was touching some need, some desire, that she had kept hidden for so long and she felt as if she was losing control totally. She wanted it nasty, she wanted it dirty; she wanted to be used like a piece of meat, like a fuck toy.

Larry continued tonguing her tight asshole. He was running his tongue up into her ass and then squirting his saliva up into her. However, he had other needs. He took two fingers and began to roughly probe her hot, juicy pussy.

"Ohhh," Sue gasped sharply. The fingers were unexpected and course and it hurt when they first began probing her hot cunt. But she was so turned on, her pussy so wet, that the intruding fingers were immediately coated with her slippery juices and even the roughness of his fucking fingers felt instantly wonderful.

"Ohhhh ... Yes ... Fuck my pussy with your fingers, Higgs ... Fuck my pussy, baby," she hissed. Larry was only too happy to finger fuck Sue's delightful cunt, for the time being. His fingers made wet, squishy sounds as they delved deeply into her moist pussy.