Nerd's Reward Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised the way you were fucking." He replied.

"Me?" She said teasingly, "You're the one who fucked me so hard the rail started moving and slamming against the wall."

"Yeah, but you're the one whose dented the wall." He replied and gave her breasts a hard squeeze.

"Well, I don't know about you but I'm totally fucked." She said breathlessly still.

Larry smiled his cheeky grin, "Yeah I am too." Then he took his hands from her tits and rested them on her thighs.

Almost immediately after he had removed his hands, Sue fell forward, not realizing she had been leaning on his hands for support and she landed against the wall. She felt so weak.

"Mmmmm" She moaned, "I don't think I can get up."

"Let me help you. Let's get dressed." Larry replied and that's what they did.

Sue slowly buttoned her skirt back around her waist. She had already pulled her top on. She leaned over to pick up her panties back on and felt all of the cum stir inside her, smiling back at Larry. Sue used her panties to clean up Larry's sticky cum and they slowly got their clothes back on, trying to get each other presentable.

He was now fully dressed. She looked at him. He wasn't the least handsome, nowhere near, but he could fuck her so well. Moreover, the sex they had just had was by far the best she had ever had.

"You're so amazing." He told her.

She smiled up at him with a teasing smile, "I know." She said and smiled even more. "Come on, big boy, it's time for us to get outta here."

He smiled as she turned around and walked towards the doors. As she turned around, he slapped her ass. She laughed a little and bit her bottom lip. She felt him move right against her from behind and reach around her to cup both of her tits in his hands. Immediately, she turned her head and they kissed once again as he massaged her tits in his rough hands.

This time she broke the kiss.

"Come on horny boy, you've gotta go." She said to him

Three minutes later, the elevator began to move and her concerned husband was there when the doors opened, and rushed to hug her. Larry saw the look on the maintenance guys' faces as they noticed the smell of the heavy aroma of sex in the air, the moment they departed the elevator.

"Are you alright, my dear?" Tyler asked his wife when he realized the condition she was in.

"Oh well, it was scorching hot inside. That is why I am dripping wet." Sue replied like it was the truth. "I am sure I am a mess."

"Don't worry about it, dear." That odd smell didn't seem to be all from the heavy sweating, though, her husband wondered.

"Thank God Higgs was there to keep me company." She smiled, looking relieved.

"Ok, well we should get going, honey. Mr. Higgs thanks for taking care of my wife," Tyler said as he shook Larry's hand.

"You're quite welcome Doctor Quinn. The pleasure was all mine," Larry said while Sue winked at him.

***

"No, Higgs. It is too risky." Sue replied to him.

"I'll wait for him to fall asleep before going to your room." She whispered to him over the phone.

"Alright, I will leave the door unlocked." He simple stated as he hung the phone.

His plan worked amazingly well. He convinced the clerk to stop the elevator to provide a good opportunity for him to fuck her. In return, Larry let him have the tape the security camera secretly recorded. This trip was well beyond any of his expectations, and it still had a few surprises left...