Nerd's Reward Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry's tongue was still glued to Sue's asshole, which was getting looser by the second. Larry pulled one of his fingers from Sue's twat and let it snake down lower where the fingernail raked across the hard, exposed nub of her clitoris.

"God! Yes!" Sue moaned. Larry's other finger was rewarded with a gush of cuntal juices, and Sue's asshole clenched tight around Larry's probing tongue, then relaxed completely, allowing the tongue free access to it. Larry had to force his face from her lovely ass as he got to his feet.

"You know where this dick is going, don't you baby?" The question hung heavily in the air.

"Yes," she hissed.

"Tell me where it's going. Tell me where you want this big dick."

"I want it ... I want it in my ass. Fuck my ass with your big fat dick, Higgs. Stick it in my hot asshole ... Ohhhh, God! Just fuck me!"

"Anything you want, sweetheart."

"Oh! Do me, Higgs, please, fuck my ass. Shove your cock deep up my butt." Sue was having a hard time maintaining control. She was shaking so much her knees were almost knocking together. She both wanted and feared Larry's dick in her ass. She had only been fucked there once, and it had not been a good experience.

The fear, from the previous encounter, was there, waiting to take hold of her. She knew that if she had to think about it for too long, she would back out. Yet somehow, that didn't matter right now, she wanted that dick in her ass, she craved that dick in her ass, she needed to have that dick plowing into her ass. "God, stop toying with me Larry, fuck my ass ... Fuck me!"

Larry stood on his tiptoes and leveled his dick at Sue's hole. He pressed forward and Sue jumped slightly when she felt the head touch her rosebud. "Here is comes, baby." Larry pressed forward and his greasy dickhead slid easily into her well-lubricated ass. Sue fell forward, bracing herself against the wall, bending slightly at the knees. This lowered her hole and made it easier for Larry to shove his dick all the way in her ass, his balls slapped noisily against the lips of her dripping wet cunt.

"Oh, shit!" Sue screamed. She had not expected Larry to go so fast. There was no tearing, she was too well lubricated for that, but the pressure of his dick, pushing into her in such a forbidden, wicked way, felt strange. She was not used to feeling an intruder in her backdoor. But his dick was sliding easy and quick. He was fucking her butt with abandon.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw Larry's eyes were glassy, yet filled with lust. He was staring at her ass, at his cock sliding in and out of her wide open butt. She wished she could be enjoying the view with him. A dick, his dick, slamming in and out of her obscene asshole. "I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm a fucking slut, 'cause I love this," Sue thought. "I want to watch his dick fucking me raw."

Larry had fantasized many times about fucking a woman's ass; he couldn't believe how wonderful her hot butt felt against the stoking shaft of his dick. He knew he had gone too fast, but he couldn't stop himself, her ass had beckoned to him and he had responded. He had to possess her ass. It was his to take and, with his immense hard cock, he was marking his territory. This ass was his for the fucking.

The steady sawing of Larry's dick was causing a wonderful friction in her ass. The heat felt so good, she never wanted it to end. "Ohhhh ... Butt-fuck me, geek boy! Fuck my ass!"

Larry was working up quite a sweat pounding Sue's ass. The perspiration was collecting in the hair flowing down in front of his eyes. Drops of sweat fell and dotted Sue's ass cheeks. Larry dug one hand down into Sue's sopping pussy, cruelly shoving three fingers into her pink fuck hole.

His middle finger snaked out of her velvety sheath and by flexing it, Larry could rake his fingernail against Sue's clit. Fingers in her cunt, nails scraping her clitoris, a dick plowing through her butt. It was all too much for Sue. The warmth of her orgasm was flowing from her pussy out to the rest of her body. Her cunt was gripping tight against the fingers shoved into it.

Her ass was flexing wildly, making love to the dick sliding so hotly in and out of it. "Oh God, I'm right there, Higgs! I'm cumming, lover, I'm cumming!"

"Oh yeah, nail me to the wall, Higgs! Ohhh!" Sue half groaned again. "Your dick feels so good in my ass."

Larry couldn't help it now, he slammed his dick into her as hard and as fast as he could, the elevator creaked and squeaked loudly now and the metal handrail slammed against the wall making a loud banging noise. 'Squeak, creak, slam!'

"Is everything alright, there?" They heard Sue's husband ask, almost unintelligible due to the earsplitting sound.

Sue couldn't stop herself from moaning anymore; the feel of Larry's big dick sliding in and out of her, filling her up inside her tight ass was just too good. Hearing the constant squeaking of the metal rail against the wall, and the sound of her husband's voice so close to her, made her feel so naughty, so hot, so erotic that she couldn't contain the pleasure inside her.

Larry still couldn't believe this, but he fucked her still, sliding easily in and out of Sue's very welcoming ass.

"Uhhhhh, Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sue groaned under the relentless onslaught into her ass. "Ohhh, fuck! Oh yeah! Oh, Higgs! Fuck me! Fuck me good!" Sue moaned loudly.

She couldn't handle it anymore; she had to cum again and soon as she felt her pussy and ass on fire from the illicit action and the fact of how wrong this was. Sue turned to look at Larry again and smiled up at his red sweating face.

Sue was being pummeled into the wall of the hotel's elevator and moaning and groaning as Tyler was concerned about his wife, hearing screeching noises and other strange noises that sounded like a woman groaning. He thought he heard Sue's voice a few times; however, he couldn't quite make out what it said.

Little did Tyler realize that he was right to be apprehensive, as his wife was being fucked mercilessly right next to him. His hot blonde wife, who so many fantasized over, was begging a nerd boy to fuck her as he desperately tried to rescue her.

Tyler just carried on trying to get the door open, as his hot 28-year-old wife carried on moaning as the geek remained with all nine inches of his dick buried in her tight hot ass. Sue looked back into his eyes and smiled at him.

"You want me to bounce around on your big dick?" She teasingly asked, still only inches from his face.

Larry didn't answer; he only smiled up at her. Sue just smiled at him and then pushed herself up. She gently brushed her long blonde hair over her shoulders giving Larry a perfect view of those magnificent round 36C tits of hers. They stood proudly on her chest, defying gravity completely. After she had brushed her hair back, Sue looked back at the doors.

"Hey baby, I'm just gonna finish entertaining our friend. I hope you take your time getting us outta here, cause I'm carrying on a fantastic fuck. You know Larry's dick is so big, it fills me up completely and I feel so good when he fucks me with it." Sue told her husband through the door.

Larry groaned slightly and he saw Sue shiver and, as she spoke, she gently moved her hips back and forth. She was so turned on by this. Larry just lay there relishing in the feel of her tight ass, the eroticness of the situation and the amazing site of her straddling him.

Sue turned her head to face Larry again and smiled wickedly as she looked at him. Larry still couldn't believe that this was actually happening.

"Do you think they will take long, big boy?" She asked smiling teasingly.

"Hmmmm," Larry said as he felt his dick being gripped tight by her ass, "I am afraid not."

"Mmmmmmm, too bad. Then we better hurry." She said to him smiling even deeper.

"Doctor Quinn is lucky to have a caring wife like you." He replied and rested his hands on her smooth thighs.

"Ohh!" She moaned, "Then let's fuck, big boy. Tyler would want me to teach you about the hierarchy of life."

With those words, Sue began to slowly rock her hips back and forth. Larry continued to stare at her face, and she returned his gaze by looking straight into his eyes. Her ass felt so tight and good sliding smoothly up and down his hard dick. Sue was lightly moaning between breaths with her hands lightly resting on the very top of her thighs as she slowly moved back and forwards.

"Ummmm, Larry's so big, baby!" Sue groaned lightly never taking her eyes from his.

Larry's eyes stared straight at her chest, watching her large tits heave further out from her chest as her breathing began to deepen as more lust flowed through her due to this illicit fuck. He still couldn't believe that he was watching the doc's gorgeous 28-year-old blonde wife fuck him while her husband stood that close to them. The thought made him slam his hips upwards bringing a surprised grunt from the horny wife.

"Ohhh, I think the young man wants me to fuck him harder and faster, sweetie. Do you think I should?" Sue asked her husband whilst looking at Larry's face.

Tyler just mumbled something unintelligibly through the thick metal door.

"I think that means a yes." Sue smiled. "So you are letting a hung kid screw your wife?" She asked him again and moved her hips a little faster.

They heard another incomprehensive from her husband. Sue smiled down at Larry and began to move her hips faster and pushing herself down harder onto his raging hard dick.

"Ummmmmm, You like me riding your big dick?" Sue asked him a little breathlessly, her eyes were lightly closed now and she had her head back a little.

"Yeah, I love watching you fuck yourself on my dick." He replied, his eyes still glued to her heaving fleshy mounds as they began to bounce lightly now. She was really starting to get into it now.

Larry had figured that she loved the thought of the illicit fucking more than just the fucking on its own. Even though he knew she loved the size of his dick, he didn't think that that would have been enough to make her fuck him without the erotic ness of cheating on her husband in risky situations.

She placed her hands on the wall for support as she leaned forward a little riding him harder and faster, fucking herself on his hard rod. Her tits were jiggling and swinging as she repeatedly impaled herself.

"Ummm! Ohhh! I'm gonna make you cum, big boy!" Sue moaned loudly, "Right next to my husband!"

Larry groaned lightly and looked up at her face. She was intent on his face; her eyes were open now and she had straightened somewhat, although her hands were still on the wall.

"Oh, Tyler! I love it! I want to fuck like this every night! I'm such a naughty slut girl baby! Ohhhhhhh!" Sue groaned and ground her ass down, fucking harder with every word.

Larry couldn't resist it anymore. He reached up and cupped Sue's big tits in his hands and began to squeeze them roughly. He was pinching her nipples and rolling her tits around her chest as she fucked up and down on his dick furiously now, moaning constantly.

"Ohhh, yeah! Feel my tits! Yes! Squeeze them!" Sue groaned loudly. Larry complied and savagely mauled her tits, squeezing them and pressing them against his palms.

"Oh baby! Oh yeah, yes, yes! Oh, Tyler baby! It feels so good! Higgs is feeling my big tits as I fuck his big hard dick! Ohhhh, it's so hot! Sue groaned loudly, even more so than before. She was about to lose control Larry thought.

Larry reluctantly let go of Sue's tits, he could spend all morning just fondling her, but he was feeling his balls stir now and the only thing on his mind now was cumming deep inside Sue. So he reached out for her waist instead and rested his hands on her beautiful hips as they flowed back and forth as she fucked the hell out of him.

"You want me to cum inside your ass, Sue?" He asked with a tight voice. She was really fucking him back. Harder and faster all the time.

"Yes! Ohhh, yes!" She moaned loudly back at him, "I want your cum deep inside me!"

Larry braced himself, gritting his teeth as he felt the pleasure shoot through him as Sue sped up, really beginning to let herself go. He thought he was going explode when he had this orgasm, and he knew she would.

Tyler was beginning to feel sick at the thought of what was happening inside the elevator. The shaking and moaning were almost drowned out from the almost constant thunder that echoed inside. Little did he know that the movement of the lift was the result of it rocking back and forth under Sue's hard fucking motions. The thunder that he could hear was created by the loud cracking of the metal handrail against the walls, flaking plaster from the ceiling.

Tyler was unaware that as he tried to get the door open, Sue was holding onto her big tits, squeezing them as she pushed her back onto a boy she met an hour earlier. She was moaning loudly, fucking herself hard again and again. The kid's dick was filling her up and giving her pleasure beyond anything she had ever felt. He didn't know that the boy he snubbed just had his hands around her naked tits, mauling them as his wife ass-fucked him, moaning, and begging for his cum.

Sue let go of her tits and lay her hands back against the wall again. His dick was entering her with enough force that as she slammed herself down and he thrust up she didn't even have to raise herself up, the thrust from Larry knocked her upwards.

She could barely speak from the pleasure she was feeling, it was like bathing in pleasure. She knew that she wouldn't be able to carry on much longer, the feeling was stirring too deeply inside her and she could feel the mad fluttering in her stomach that meant she was about to cum, and from the feel of it, harder than ever too.

She began riding the geek boy ragingly hard cock as hard and as fast as she could, causing her lusciously large tits to spring up from her chest and slam back down hard against her. The rail was rocking back and forth so fast and hard now that she honestly thought that it might fall apart. It was creaking so loud now; that she was surprised Tyler hadn't figured out what was really going on.

"Ohh, Higgs! Yes! It feels so good having your big dick in my ass! Ohhhh!" She groaned loudly.

Larry just slammed back up at her. She knew she was fucking him for all he was worth and she knew that he couldn't handle much more either.

Sue felt her stomach begin to flutter and braced herself for the biggest orgasm she had ever had.

"Ohhh! Fuck, so good!" Sue screamed loudly.

The pressure on Larry's dick was fantastic. Sue's butt was grabbing his shaft like no cunt ever had. It was exquisite. Her convulsing cunt and ass was too much for him to stand. He wanted to hold out longer, continuing to fuck her wonderful back door, but it was not to be. "Here it comes, baby ... Take my cum in your ass."

"Yes, Higgs, give it to me! Give it to me! Cum in my ass!" Sue groaned louder, "Baby, the nerd boy is gonna cum deep inside me! In your wife!"

With that, Larry groaned deeply and Sue slammed herself down as hard as she could on Larry's dick. She tried to look at Tyler through the door, as she wanted to look at her husband as a young hung geek came deep inside her, but it was simply impossible.

"I'm cumming!" Sue screamed at the top of her lungs, and the words fell into a wordless scream of pleasure

Sue's tight butt charmed the hot juice from Larry's balls. He could feel the jism beginning its journey up the shaft of his cock, shoved deep within Sue's clasping bowels. Sue could feel Larry's dick expand in her butt and she tightened her sphincter, giving his dick on last love squeeze before his scalding hot sperm blasted into her asshole, coating her insides with sticky love broth.

Larry could feel the thick streams of his scum coating the inside of Sue's ass. His dick was on fire with feeling, suddenly so tender. The squeezing of Sue's butt was exquisite pain to Larry's cock, but he loved every sharp pang of it.

Finally, his dick stopped erupting, and Larry fell forward, against Sue's back, his prick still buried in Sue's butt. His hand reached down and lovingly, lightly stroked Sue's sopping pussy and clit. He kissed the back of her neck and nibbled at her left ear, breathing heavily into it.

The feeling that rushed through her completely blew her away. She felt Larry's wads of cum shoot deep inside her ass, shooting straight into her, filling her up even more on the inside and her own orgasm became more intense.

Her back arched and she had to move her hands back to hold onto Larry's legs otherwise she would have fallen backwards. She was arched back so much that her long straight blonde hair was dangling between Larry's legs. Her head was as far back as it could physically go and her eyes couldn't even shut, they were wide open staring straight at the ceiling but seeing nothing except colors fleck before her eyes due to the pleasure she was feeling.

Her mouth hung open and the unintelligible scream had stopped now and only constant moaning could be heard coming from it. Her chest was heaving up and down, as her breathing was ragged and fast. Her tits were standing out from her chest, nipples standing proudly erect. Her legs were clamped to Larry's sides and were squeezing at him, as if trying to drain even more cum out of him, even though he was still shooting wads deep into her.

She was shivering all over from the intense feeling she had and she felt utterly drained of energy. It was amazing. She was absolutely thoroughly fucked and completely filled up not only with hard dick but with hot sticky cum too.

She had never come that hard in her life ever. She couldn't believe it. She actually couldn't move. All that was going through her mind was the mind shattering orgasm she had just had and the brutal fucking she had received before that. However, the real reason for the intensity of the orgasm was that she had just fucked the hell out of a skinny nerd while they were next to her husband.

She stayed in this position for about 5 minutes, unable to move, unable to think of anything except how good she felt and how erotic the situation had been. She couldn't speak for a while either.

Tyler was prying the door open, with the aid of the maintenance staff. He didn't even realize that at that moment, his hot wife had a young geek's big hard dick buried deep into her ass. He didn't hear her talking to him as she fucked, telling him that the kid was about to cum inside her, after he had fucked her hard and even had her sitting on his big cock while he was there.

He could have opened the door at any minute and saw them fucking or saw them cumming, or even saw her blowing him before, but he stood there, busy, completely oblivious to the most erotic fuck Sue had ever had, and it was at the hands, or the dick, of the nerd boy he insulted and not him.

As feeling began to return to Sue, she could feel Larry's dick beginning to soften inside her, he reached up and cupped her tits again. He began playing with them, crushing them together. He had an excellent view with her on top of him; back arched, head back and tits out.

Slowly and very weakly, she pushed herself up so that she was sitting up and she felt all wobbly and light headed. She stared down at Larry who still held onto her big tits, mauling them in his hands.

"Fuck!" Was all she could manage to let out. Her hair was all over the place and she was sweating and red. Nevertheless, she felt fantastic. Even this long after the feeling hadn't dulled at all.

"I've never cum so fucking much in my life!" Larry said also looking sweaty and red, "I think you've drained me dry for weeks now."

"I can feel it" She replied, and she could. She felt so full of cum it was unbelievable. She thought she must have white eyes now. "I think they will be getting here any second now."