Nestic Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure are baby." He took a quick look over his shoulder to make sure the man was still watching before he put his face back between her legs and nuzzled her blonde thatch again.

"Eat me daddy. Eat me and make me cum," she begged. When she checked the trucker again he had his door open. His pants were around his ankles. He was jacking off. She thought his long slim cock looked delicious. She threw him a kiss and formed her mouth into a big O, as if she was inviting him to stick his cock in her mouth. "He's jacking off daddy," she hissed. "He's got his cock out and he's jacking off watching us.

Stone looked around and smiled. "Not us honey, you. He's jacking off looking at you baby." He moved aside so the trucker could get a better look at his daughter's cunt. "You like that don't you honey? You like showing off your cunt."

She whispered so the man wouldn't hear her, "I love it! It' all so hot and these are the kinds of dirty things I want us to do all the time." Making sure the man got a good show, she stuck her fingers back into her cunt and finger fucked her pussy for him. "I love being dirty and doing these kinds of things with you." She wanted to show her father how she would do anything for him now. "Tell me what you want me to do daddy. You know I'll do anything you ask."

Stone understood. "I know you will baby." He turned to the trucker. "Want to fuck her?" The man couldn't have been more than 120 pounds and compared to Abby, he was just a little stick figure.

"Fuck yeah," the unshaven man said jumping down from his truck. He hobbled with his pants tangled around his feet between Abby's open legs and without even saying hello, stuck his dirty fingers in her cunt and wiggled them around. "Man, she's got one hell of a tight twat. I'd love to fuck her." He finger fucked her with one hand and continued to jack off with the other. "You sure about this?" he said looking warily at Stone. "This ain't no joke is it?"

"It's no joke and," he said nodding towards Abby, "She's always up for some strange cock."

"Fucking A," the man laughed. He stumbled over his pants again and his face landed right between Abby's legs. He parted her vagina with his grimy fingers and without even pausing, put his tongue into her pussy and began licking her cunt. "Tastes damn good too," he happily laughed.

Abby couldn't believe what she was doing. It was the hottest, dirties thing she could imagine and it was all due to her wonderful father. She almost yelled out, 'daddy I love you for letting me do this,' but caught herself and said, "Jack, you make me so hot when you let me do things like this."

Stone got up beside her and began sucking on her big swollen nipples. "And I love you for doing this baby."

Within minutes the tonguing she was getting drove her over the edge. Letting out animal like cries she started cumming. "Oh fuckkkkkk, ahhhhhh, yessssummm," she yelled as she came. She trapped the course, scrawny face between her beautiful legs and made sure he didn't leave her until she was done with him. Only after she'd stopped cumming did she free him. Gasping for air, she practically demanded him to fuck her. "Get that cock in me mister. I need a good fucking now." She'd cum at least three times but wanted more. "You got me so horny, now I want to feel that cock of yours inside me."

Stone stopped the man just before he stuck his cock into his daughter's cunt. "You have to wear a rubber friend."

"Ah shit," he said backing up. He knew better. He'd fucked enough truck stop whores to know he had to wear one. "I've got some in my truck," he said as he shuffled to the cab. He pulled out a box and held them up. "I always carry some in case of emergencies," he said showing him. He had several teeth missing in the front and when he licked his lips, his tongue slipped out between them.

"Let me do that for you," Abby said taking the foil pack from him. "I've always wanted to try this," she said as she partially unrolled it and then surprised her father and the trucker when she inserted it into her mouth and motioned for the man to stick his cock in. She was going to let him fuck her mouth as she rolled it on for him.

"If that don't beat all," the trucker laughed as he held Abby by her ears and shoved his cock into her mouth. "I never seen this done before but by damn, I love it."

Abby used her tongue and lips to roll the rubber onto the man's cock. She'd never done anything like this before but she could tie a cherry stem into a knot with her tongue so why not this? "Got it," she giggled when she had it all the way on the man's cock. "Okay sweetheart, come and get it," she said as she lay back and opened her legs for him. "My little kitty's got what you want."

"Geez, ain't you the hot little cunt," he said as he stepped up and held his cock to her cunt. "No one's going to believe me when I tell them this story," he said laughing.

"Give him a good ride baby," Stone said. "I want to see that rubber filled up when he's done." He couldn't believe his daughter. He never would have thought she would have known how to do that thing with her tongue or that she would fuck a stranger just because he'd asked her to. He took out his cock and jacked off as he watched the man fuck her.

The trucker didn't last long enough for Abby to get off again but he gave her a nice satisfying, if not bumpy fuck. She'd loved hearing him huff and puff as he fucked her and it made her laugh when he gummed her nipples. She talked dirty to him and encouraged him to fuck her harder. "That's it baby, fuck me hard, fuck me with that big hard cock of yours sweetheart." He smelled of sweat and grease but that only made her hotter. "Fuck me and cum in me!"

"You hot fucking cunt you," the man gurgled. "You've damn near got the tightest cunt I've ever fucked," he crudely told her as he pounded away at her pussy. When he came, he held onto both of her legs and slammed his cock home. "Oh geezzzzz," he said as he collapsed over her. His hot, sweaty body lay over hers and was finally still. "That was some ride little girl," he told her when he finally pulled out of her cunt. He rolled the rubber off of his soft dick and held it up. The tip was filled with cum. "Good thing I was wearing this damn thing or you'd be bearing old Jimmy a baby boy in nine months." He laughed at his luck and tossed the rubber under the truck. Before pulling his pants back up, he used his cock like a paddle and slapped it across Abby's pussy a few times. "That's for good luck honey." Not carrying what she thought, he then put his mouth to her cunt and gave her a few more tongue licks. "Might fine pussy you got there young lady," he said as he pulled his pants up.

"You cum back again," Abby laughed.

"How much I owe you?" He asked reaching in his pocket. He just expected to pay.

Stone almost said it was free but thought it was hot that the guy thought Abby was a hooker. "How about fifty?"

The man quickly peeled off five tens from the rolled up wad. "I would have paid twice that, thanks buddy." He took a last look at Abby and said, "She's one of the hottest whores I've ever fucked. You got yourself a gold mine there pal."

"Don't I know it buddy," Stone said as he slapped the man good-naturedly and on the back. Turning to his daughter he said, "Come on you little whore, get your clothes on, we got miles to roll and cocks to fuck."

"Yes daddy," Abby said automatically.

"Daddy?" the trucker gawked at Stone. "She's your fucking daughter? Man you are one lucky son-of-a bitch." He gave them a toothless grin and started to tell them how he'd fucked his cousin as a kid.

Stone cut him off by saying, "Yes I am a lucky father." He got in on his side of the truck and had the truck in gear and was pulling out before Abby had her skirt back on.

She was still laughing and bouncing excitedly as they entered the highway. "Daddy, that was so fun," she laughed. "I loved it! I can still see Marge's face and that trucker's when we told them I was your daughter. It was priceless!"

"Priceless!" He'd never felt more in love before. "I am in awe of you baby and I love you so much for doing that. That's just the kind of things I've always want my wife to do."

Before he could correct himself Abby let a squeal escape her lips and said, "Your wife! Is that a proposal Mr. Stone, because if it is, I accept!" It took her breath away to think he might really want to somehow marry her. "Did you mean it daddy? Do you want me to be your wife?"

Stone knew he did but he couldn't tell her while driving. He saw a turn off and pulled the truck off the highway and into a deserted parking lot. Turning to her, he slowly, almost sheepishly nodded and said, "I've been thinking that would be nice but it seems so impossible."

"Daddy, I don't care about how impossible or crazy it sounds, it's what we both want. It's all I've been thinking about since you told me about grandpa and grandma." She threw her arms around him and hugged and cried, "I love you so much and I want to be your wife more than anything in the world." She kissed him hard and said, "And I'll have your children if you want them."

"I want that too baby but it's so crazy," he said kissing her. "But so help me, that's what I want too. I want you to be my wife and I want to be your husband. I want to introduce you as my wife to your grandparents and I want us to live together as man and wife and fuck each other and do all the crazy things I told you about with my mom and dad." He looked at her as romantically as he could, and said, "Abby Stone, will you marry me and be my wife. I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of your life if you say yes."

"I love you Jack Stone and I would be honored to be your wife and have your children." They kissed and hugged and laughed and then cried a little and hugged and kissed some more. "We're going to be so happy Mr. Stone."

"Yes we are Mrs. Stone," he said kissing her back. He grinned at her and asked, "You'd really want children too?"

"Someday daddy," she said smiling happily. "We have to think about the next generation of handsome little Stone boys for me to fuck and the pretty little Stone girls for you to fuck when they grow up but for now, we have too much fooling around to do," she chuckled devilishly. "I can't wait to play around with grandpa and grandma either."

"Mom and dad are going to love hearing that honey." He held up his hand and said, "Be right back honey." He went to the back of the truck to get his suitcase. When he got back, he walked her to a grassy spot and knelt in front of her and took her hand and slipped his wife's engagement ring on her finger. "Abby Stone, will you marry me?"

Abby looked at her mother's ring and smiled through her tears. "I will Jack, I want to marry you and be your wife." She knew her mother wouldn't approve but she was sure her grandmother would.

Stone went back for their blanket and laid it on the ground and pulled his daughter down beside him. "Since we probably can't ever make this legal and there's no a justice of the peace handy, the only proper way to consecrate this marriage is to make love." He gave her a little look and asked, "Want to fuck your father honey?"

Abby laughed and hugged him and said, "More than anything in the world daddy. I've been dying to fuck you for a very long time."

"Come here sweetheart," he said pulling her to him. They were both out of their clothes in no time. "I want to fuck you before I let anyone else get at this hot little twat of yours."

"My twats all yours from now on daddy...unless of course grandpa wants to fuck me," she giggled. "I hope you don't mind."

"Not if you don't mind if you don't mind if I fuck my mother."

"Not at all Mr. Stone," she giggled. "In fact, I insist you fuck grandma right in front of me."

"Deal," he laughed as he fit his cock to her cunt.

"Shouldn't you wear a rubber daddy? We don't want any accidents do we?"

"Damn, I guess I should," he said. "I don't suppose you have any do you?"

Abby dug in her purse and held up a full box and laughed. "I always carry some for emergencies." She ripped one open and as she did for the trucker, partially unrolled it and held it inside her mouth and then guided her father's cock inside her mouth. She let him fuck her face as she worked her tongue along his covered shaft and unrolled the rubber over his cock.

"Damn, that's hot baby," Stone laughed. "I should have charged that guy twice what I did for letting him fuck your mouth as well as your pussy."

"Next time daddy," she said as she pulled him down between her open thighs. "But the next time you have me fucking some guy, I will be doing it as your wife." She looked at her ring and laughed. "I'll be fucking them as Mrs. Jack Stone!"

As they lay spent after their first incestuous union, Stone said, "I want to call my mom and dad."

"I'm getting another rubber ready daddy," Abby said. "Your wife wants to fuck some more." Her hand was between her legs and she lazily fingered her clit to show him how horny she still was for him. "I'll do that mouth thing for you again," she laughed.

Stone waited until he was inside his daughter's cunt again before dialing his parents. His father answered. "Hi dad, it's Jack."

"Hello son," his father said. "How soon are you going to be here?"

"Tell you in minute dad. Is mom around? I want to talk to her too."

"She's right here; I'll put you on speaker phone."

"Hi Jack, how are you son?"

"Great mom. I just called to tell you and dad that I'm not going to rent the house from you."

"No?" his father said. "How come? I thought we had it all talked out." He sounded very disappointed.

""I've decided I'm going to buy it instead of rent."

"That's great son," his parents said in unison.

"That's right; I'm going to buy it so my new wife and I can live there."

"Your wife?" his mother said. Astonishment filled her voice. "Jack, whatever are you talking about?"

"Yes, what the hell are you talking about son?" His father gruffly said. "When the hell did you get married and to who?"

"We got married a few minutes ago dad or if you want it chronologically, we got married just before I fucked my new bride. Want to say hello to the new Mrs. Jack Stone?"

There was a long pause before his mother answered. "Well I guess that would be polite."

Stone handed the phone to his daughter. "Hi grandma, hi grandpa."

"Abby?" They both said and then, "Abby!!"

The End

1...5678910