Nestic Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers

"Holy shit," Stone said as he stared at the closed door. He couldn't believe what she'd just done. He opened his pants and pulled out his cock and stroked it. He wished she'd open the door so she could see him jacking off. Some of his cum hit the door. As soon as he was done, he quickly tucked it back in his pants and yelled through the door, "Save some hot water for me you dirty little girl."

Abby pulled the door open just as he was zipping up. She guessed what he'd been doing. "So naughty daddy." She grinned and asked, "Sure you don't want to join me daddy?" One of her tits was peaking around the door. Before he could say anything, she slammed the door shut and laughed and said, "Too late."

"Damn," he said shaking his head. He hadn't felt this alive or horny in years. Until today, he'd thought she was moving with him so she could get away from the painful memories of her mother's death but now he was sure those weren't her only reasons. He knew his reasons for wanting her to move with him had changed too. Incest!

They drove the first four hours in relative silence. There was no teasing or flirting or mention of sex toys or what they'd done. But that didn't mean the sexual tension wasn't hanging heavy between them. Stone wanted to say something, anything to break the spell but he couldn't think of anything that wouldn't sound dumb or crude. He still couldn't believe he'd showed her his hard-on or that she'd flashed her tits at him. He'd come dangerously close to asking her to fuck him. There was no denying how they'd both intentionally turned the other on. He knew that if he ever married again, it would be to a woman as fun and sexy as his daughter. His wife had been the salt of the earth and everything he wanted at first but as good as it had been with her; he'd always wanted more sexually than she did. Where he was curious about swinging or having her flash her tits or pussy at him or another guy in public, she only wanted sex in the dark, on her back, and definitely no dirty talking. He wanted a woman like his daughter, one that knew how to get a man hot and horny and got off talking dirty to him. He wanted to laugh and feel good sexually, not feel guilty. He wanted his daughter more an anything now and he hoped she wanted him the same way. Life would be so perfect if she did. He knew his mother and father were hoping for that same miracle.

It was dark now and Abby was driving. They'd been on the road for six hours. She'd been thinking similar thoughts as her father and the confines of the truck made for an intense intimacy that she didn't know what to do about. She knew what they'd done had gone way past being playful. She had come on to him and he had come on to her. Flashing her tits at him had turned her on but not nearly as much as watching him hold his cock had. Seeing him do that had produced one of the longest and most intense orgasms she'd ever had. That had been hours ago and she was still horny. The longer they rode, the hornier she got. In the dark of night, she'd had been discreetly touching herself between her legs. She'd had two small but pleasant orgasms. After the second one she needed to hear his voice.

"Can you get me a cigarette out of my purse dad?"

"Hold on," he said feeling for it in the dark. "Oh my god! What the...!"

"What?" Abby shouted. He'd startled her and she almost drove the big truck off the road. She fumbled for the dome light. When she finally got it on, she saw what he'd yelled about and almost lost control of the truck again. She'd forgotten that she'd stuffed her dildo in her purse.

"What? This is what! It attacked me! It jumped right out at me!" Stone said holding up her two foot long dong with both hands. He had one hand wrapped tightly around the base of the penis shaped head, the other about halfway down. "I thought I was being attached by a python!" He waved the double headed pussy penetrator over his head. Tears were rolling down his cheeks as pretended to be fighting with it. "But I got it honey, don't worry, daddy will save you!"

"Oh my god dad, stop," she cried. She couldn't believe she'd done it again. She grabbed for it but he pulled it away. "Give that to me," she demanded.

"No way girl, look out, it's still alive," he said shaking it like a snake with both hands. Then it dawned on him that he was holding something that had been inside his little girl's cunt. Forgetting himself, he brought it to his face and smelled it. He almost licked it.

An embarrassed Abby pulled the truck over into the break down lane and broke down in tears. Having him see it the first time was bad enough but this was too much. "Dad, stop. Give it to me please," she said holding out her hand.

Stone realized he'd upset her and handed it to her. "Sorry baby. I didn't mean to embarrass you. I thought I was being funny. Guess I wasn't."

She touched his arm and let him know she appreciated his apology. "You are being funny daddy," she said wiping her tears. "But it's just so embarrassing. First this morning and now this," she blubbered. "I meant to put it in my suitcase but I forgot again." She didn't know how to explain to him that her sex toys were her only real friends and that they were the only way she had been able to sexually satisfy herself for a long time. It had been over a year since she'd been out with anyone she really liked. Sex was the only thing most of her dates wanted and she'd stupidly given it to them. She knew most of them hadn't cared about her, some hadn't even bothering pretending. They just wanted sex and she'd given it to them. It disgusted her and made her mad at herself that she'd given them exactly what they wanted. She'd sucked too many cocks and let too many creeps fuck her and she hated herself for being so weak and stupid. In her desperate need to be loved, she'd even let a few of them take pictures of her after they'd jacked off on her face. Only afterwards had she learned that they'd shown them to all their friends. They'd all laughed at her and called her a slut and worse. She just wanted to be loved and it hurt so much that she couldn't find someone like her father.

"I just feel like such a pathetic looser for having to admit that these," she said waving her dildo and then opening her purse and pulling out her vibrator, "are my only outlets for sex. In case you haven't noticed dad, I haven't had a date in months." She wiped her eyes and sadly held up her vibrator and said, "I don't even know why I keep this dumb thing anymore. It hasn't worked right for a long time and this," she said comically waving her dildo, "Well he's been my only true friend." She felt silly explaining her love for her dildo or how good it felt stuffed up her cunt. She laughed through her tears and painfully told him, "He's never let me down and I don't want him treated like he hasn't."

"Abby..., honey, I'm so...I don't think your pathetic or a looser. I think you're beautiful and...and sexy and you're my daughter and I love you more than anything in the world and would never intentionally do anything to hurt you." He didn't regret telling her that he thought she was sexy. It was the truth and something he'd wanted her to hear. He had no idea what to say next to comfort her so he sat quietly staring straight ahead. His daughter's revelation about her sex life saddened him. He knew she hadn't dated much but he thought it was because she wasn't interested in anyone. It hurt that he couldn't help her. He was her father and wanted to be able to fix all of her problems. He knew there was a way to help her but he didn't dare mention that.

She touched his arm and said, "I know you didn't mean to hurt me daddy, it's ok." She liked that he'd said he thought her sexy. It made her feel good and it gave her the opening she was looking for to flirt with him again. She knew if she did though, she might be opening that incest door and that once open, she might not be able to close it again. She quickly decided she would take that chance. Drying her tears, she put on her best smile, she quietly asked, "Do you really think I'm sexy daddy?"

Stone peered through the darkness at her and said it again. "I think you're one of the sexiest women I know honey."

Abby smiled and touched his arm. "Thanks daddy. I'm glad you think so."

"Tough not to," he grinned and before he could stop himself, he blurted out, "Especially when you showed me your tits! Wow were you every acting sexy when you did that!"

"Oh geez," she giggled. "That really was bad of me wasn't it?" She gave him a knowing look and said, "But you were no better. You were acting sexy too, naughty and sexy."

"Yeah I guess I was," he said from the shadows of his side of the truck. "But you've got such great tits honey, I couldn't help myself." He could feel his cock move and it made him feel warm all over and gave him the nerve to say, "You can show them to me anytime."

Inhaling and then letting it out slowly, she said, "Maybe I will dad. I liked letting you see them." In a hushed voice she said, "You could do that thing you did too. I liked watching you."

Stone held his breath and then hoarsely said, "I liked doing it too and I'm glad you liked watching." He didn't even hesitate and said, "I could do it again if you wanted me to."

"I'd like that dad. I'd like that a lot." Abby said smiling back at him. She wanted to tell him he could do it right now but didn't dare yet and instead held up her vibrator. "I should just toss the damn thing out." She rolled down the window.

"No, wait, stop, give it to me," Stone said reaching for her arm.

"What for dad?" She smirked and asked, "Are you going to sniff if like you did my dildo?"

"Not a bad idea," he chuckled "But no." Stone held out his hand. "Just give it to me please," he gently said. He looked the toy over. It was a pretty standard vibrator. The end that went inside her was tapered and smooth. The bottom unscrewed for the batteries. A button on the end cap activated it to vibrate and buzz. He looked it over and asked, "What's wrong with it?" He unscrewed the bottom and shook out the batteries. When she didn't answer, he asked, "Have you changed batteries?"

"Oh my god dad," she painfully laughed. "You're not going to try and fix my vibrator are you? Is that what I've been reduced to, having my father repair my pussy tickler for me." She realized she'd hurt his feelings and quickly told him, "Yes of course I've changed the batteries daddy, more often than I care to admit," she sadly laughed. "It just stopped working."

Stone shook it. Something metallic rattled. "Do you have a pencil and a paper clip or a bobby pin?"

She shook her head in disbelief. "You're not going to do a 'Tim the Tool Man' on my vibrator are you dad? You're not going to turn it into a Power House 5000 and have it screw me to death are you?" She grabbed for it but he pulled it back. "Dad, there is no way I am going to let you play Mr. Fix-it with my vibrator."

"Pencil and bobby pin," he said seriously as he peered into the hollow toy. He was the fixer again and it made him feel useful. "Just let your old dad see what's wrong with it will you," he said as he look inside of it. He was enjoying holding her vibrator. It had been inside of her cunt and that made him more than a little envious.

"I give up," she said and looked in her purse for what he wanted. As she watched him work, she told him, "Dad, if you ever tell anyone that you fixed my vibrator for me, I'll never speak to you again."

"Just hold your horses until I see if I can fix it will you." He rubbed the eraser over the ends of the batteries and the contacts inside the cap. Once he'd pulled out the flattened metal contact with the bobby pin, he dropped the batteries back in. "I think half the metal contact has broken off but it might work," he said handing it to her. "Give it a try."

Abby gave him a doubtful look. "This is so weird," she said taking her toy from him. "But I'll give you a big kiss if it does work." To her amazement, once she flipped the button on, it began working. A loud buzz filled the cab and made her laugh. Throwing her arms around him she hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You did it dad, you fixed my vibrator. You're my hero." She hugged him again and cuddled into him. With childlike awe she said, "My daddy can fix anything."

Stone basked in his glory. "I wish I could fix everything for you sweetheart." He let that hang for a moment and then said, "You better think about buying another one though. Like I said, half of the contact is gone."

Abby held the vibrating toy in her hand and actually blushed but managed to joke, "I will next time I go to the vibrator store." She held her buzzing friend and marveled at her father's ingenuity. "This has to be a first. I bet I'm the only girl in the world that's father that can fix her sexy toys for her."

"Nothing to it," Stone smirked and sat back smiling. He picked up the thick dildo and shook it from side to side and laughingly said, "I don't think this one needs fixing though, seems ready anytime you are honey."

Abby grabbed her favorite toy from him and possessively said, "Don't you dare make fun of him, daddy. He's never let me down, have you Mack?" she said pressing it to her face.

"Mack?"

She giggled. "Big Mack, a girl's best friend," she said kissing it.

Watching her made his cock jump and he put his hand over it and squeezed it. "Now I've heard everything. My daughter's named her dildo." His cock rose to its full seven inches as he held it. "Well if that's Big Mack, what do you call the other one?"

"Buzz Alright." She laughed at her joke and held it to her cheek. If she had been alone, she would have put it between her legs and let it do what it was designed for. 'To hell with it,' she silently said. 'I want him to see me use it.' She brought the vibrator to her breasts and held it against her nipples. They immediately came to life. Throwing her head back she happily said, "My good old friend Buzz is alive and well. I've missed you so much." She closed her eyes and held it to each nipple. She knew what she was doing was dangerous but it felt good and she felt safe doing it. She kept moving it from one hard nipple to the other. Looking at her father, she said, "You must think I'm awful but I've missed him so much and he makes me feel so good, thank you daddy." Her pussy ached to be touched and she knew whom she wanted to touch it.

"Your welcome sweetheart and daddy doesn't think you're awful. But he does think your acting pretty horny."

"Do you think?" she joked as she held the pointed end against her swollen nipples. "Can't help it," she laughed. "Feels too damn good." Her nipples felt like they were going to rip through her blouse. Looking up at him, she said, "But it's your fault, you're the one that fixed my little Buzz man."

"My god Abby, you are one incredible sexy woman and by the way, you're making me very horny doing that."

"Good," she said smiling. "I like turning you on. It's fun."

He watched in wonder at what she was doing and then said, "I take it back Abby. You're not just horny; you're horny and dirty for doing that in front of your father." Stone felt the heat of his passion boiling over and he moved his hand aggressively over his cock. "I guess if you can do that, I can do this," he said as he held his cock and moved his hand up and down. He could see her smile widen as he fisted his cock through his pants. "You like that don't you honey? You like watching me play with my cock."

She smiled and said, "I told you I did." She pressed her vibrator to her lips and kissed it before returning it to her nipples. "It makes me so hot."

He fisted his cock and said, "Daddy's little girl is so hot and dirty and she's making me so damn horny." He leaned into her and whispered, "And daddy loves you that way." He went to kiss her on the cheek but she turned at the last second and some of his kiss caught her lips. "Sorry," he said not moving away from her.

"I'm not daddy," she breathlessly said. His kiss had surprised her but she didn't hesitate to return one, this time full on his lips. Excitedly she said, "I'm glad you like it when I'm dirty." She gave him a third quick kiss and said, "Because I like being dirty with you and I like it when you're dirty." Her heart was beating so fast, she could barely breathe. She wanted a fourth kiss.

"It's fun being dirty with my baby girl," he said as he planted tiny quick kisses all over her face. He felt on fire and knew he knew he was losing control but he didn't care. He put his hand on her leg. She flinched but didn't pull away. He felt her heat move through his body. Her leg trembled under his hand when he did begin rubbing it. "You can be just as dirty as you want honey. Daddy loves it when you are." He gripped her warm bare flesh and leaned in and kissed her again. This time their kiss lasted a very long time. It was passionate, with lips mashing against lips, bodies pressing against each others. It left them both breathless.

Abby touched her lips, they burned. "Are you sure daddy? Are you sure you like it when I'm dirty? You might be sorry."

"Trust me honey. I'll never be sorry, no matter what you do or say."

"I hope so because I'm going to do something very dirty right now." She hesitated a second before laying her hand over his cock. "It feels so nice and big," she said as she pressed her hand harder over him. She knew what she was going to do next would forever change their lives. Handing him her vibrator she said, "Will you do it for me daddy?" She knew she didn't have to explain what she wanted him to do.

"Are you sure baby?"

"I'm sure daddy," she said as she guided his hand and her vibrator between her legs. "I want you to do it for me."

Stone was speechless. His daughter was asking him to play with her pussy and get her off. She wanted him to hold the damn thing to her cunt and masturbate her. This was the incest he'd been looking for! Before she could change her mind or he lost his nerve, he took the vibrating sex toy from her. Looking into her eyes he told her, "Honey, I'm not even going to pretend we both don't understand what we're doing or what this is called. I just need to know that you're sure about this baby, because once we do this, I don't ever want us going back to being just father and daughter."

"I know what it's called daddy and I'm as sure as anything I've ever done. I want what you want." She guided his hand and her vibrator between her legs and told him, "I want you to do it for me daddy." She kissed him tenderly and told him, "I want you to masturbate me. I don't ever want to look back and wonder what it could have been for us. I want to find out. " She parted her legs and directed the white phallic object against her pussy. She throatily said, "Do it daddy. Masturbate me, I want you too." Once the tip of her toy was against her cunt, she began shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh baby girl, yes," he said as held the tip firmly against her cunt. He'd never done this with his wife, she wouldn't even admit she masturbated, but that didn't mean he didn't know what to do. He treated his daughter like his lover and ran her vibrator lightly up and down her cunt. Her shorts and panties kept him from pushing it inside of her. He loved the animal sounds coming from her as she worked herself up. He wanted to touch her tits and kiss her but he left that for later. Right now all he wanted to do was get his little girl off. After about five minutes of teasing her pussy she snapped her legs closed and trapped his hand. She let out a loud whimper. He knew she was close.

"Oh my god dad, yesssss, do that," she cried.

"So fucking hot Abby. You're so fucking hot and daddy loves touching your pussy."

"Uh, uh, ahhhhh, me too daddy. I love it!" She moaned and thrashed about with abandoned lust. Her body moved in all directions at once. Her eyes were tightly shut when she screamed out, "Harder daddy! Rub it against my pussy real hard now!" She spread her legs and directed the vibrator to where she needed it the most. Gripping his hand, she made him use it like a battering ram to push between the soft yielding folds of her cunt. "Harder daddy, do it harder right there," she moaned. She was close, very close and she couldn't wait to orgasm while he masturbated her. And then dead silence. "Oh no!" she moaned.

Biskit
Biskit
887 Followers
1...45678...10