Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." She moans. "Come on, spank me, Nick. I want to see what it's like."

I slap her ass hard.

Smack!

"Ow! That really hurts!" She cries.

I hit her two hard slaps in rapid succession.

Smack! Smack!

"Fuck!" She yells, but then raises her ass up for another slap.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Her ass is getting red, but she's squirming around trying to push her pussy against my leg. She raises her ass off my lap and slides her hand between us, rubbing her pussy.

"Go ahead." She says, "Spank me, Nick. Spank me while I rub my clit!" She says.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I'm alternating ass cheeks until they are both glowing bright red.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck!" She yells, humping against her hand. "That's enough, Nick. Please fuck me now." She pleads. I stand her up and turn her around, positioning her on the bed on all fours, her shiny red ass cheeks pointing towards me. I stand next to the bed and slide my cock inside her drenched pussy. Holding her hips, I pump frantically in and out of her extremely slippery hole. She's still rubbing her clit with her hand and rocking back against me with each stroke.

"Oh god, Nick! I'm cumming!" Nicole yells. I pump faster, feeling my own imminent release building fast. Nicole's body shakes as the first wave of her orgasm rolls through her. I keep pumping and finally shoot inside her with quick, jerky thrusts. Nicole falls forward on the bed, pulling my cock from her sopping wet pussy.

I get some body lotion from the bathroom and crawl up beside her. Massaging the cool lotion over her glowing, red ass cheeks, I ask her how it felt.

"It was an amazing turn on. I couldn't believe it made me so hot!" She says, but then adds, "But it hurts now!"

"Is it something you'd like to try again sometime?" I ask her, still rubbing cool lotion against her heated skin and wondering what it would feel like to fuck her ass. Running my hands over her sexy, curvaceous ass has my cock stirring again.

"I don't know." She answers. "Let me see how I feel in a couple of hours." She laughs. Turning over she kisses me and says, "I really came hard though, so maybe. Did you enjoy spanking me?" She asks.

"Yeah!" I say, maybe too enthusiastically. "I don't know why it's so erotic. I don't ever want to hurt you, but it didn't feel like that. It just felt really exciting."

"Thanks for the lotion. It really helps." She says, pushing me back on the bed. Getting up on her knees, she starts licking her juices off my semi-erect cock.

"I haven't properly said hello, down here, yet." Nicole laughs, sucking the head of my cock into her mouth. My cock quickly responds to her oral stimulation and I'm soon humping my ass off the bed while she bobs her head up and down. Cupping my balls with her hand, she slides her lips all the way to the base of my shaft, slipping my cock head just inside the entrance to her throat.

"Oh fuck, Nicole! That feels amazing." I tell her. Nicole shifts her body around, straddling my shoulders, without breaking the rhythm of her mouth on my cock. Her pussy is positioned just over my face and for a minute I hesitate to eat the mixture of juices that are dripping from her pussy lips. Then, I think what the fuck, she's always been willing to swallow my cum. I pull her pussy down to my face and bury my tongue between her drenched lips. Her taste and aroma overwhelm most of the taste of my cum and I vigorously tongue fuck her as she sucks my cock.

"Mmmmm." Nicole moans around my cock, creating a vibrating sensation up and down my shaft. I'm sucking and nibbling at her pussy lips and lapping up her juices. Resting my hand on her ass cheek, I can still feel the heat from her earlier spanking and her cheeks are still bright red.

Nicole is grinding her pussy against my face and I'm pumping my cock in and out of her mouth, as we build to our individual orgasms. Sixty-nine has never been my favorite position; I'd rather just concentrate on eating pussy or getting a blowjob; not both. But this feels different. We seem to be in sync with each other, building to a mutual climax, as my balls constrict and I feel a tremor from Nicole's pussy. She tenses her legs at the same time as I tense mine, both of us so close to our much-needed release. She grinds down hard, almost smothering me, just as I start shooting my load in her mouth.

She continues sucking my cock and swallowing my cum through several tremors of her own, each releasing a flood of juices in my mouth and overflowing down my cheeks. As we relax our legs, Nicole releases my cock from her mouth, flips her body around and shoves her tongue in my mouth. We trade juices, as our tongues entwine in a passionate love dance. Her naked body feels right at home, lying on top of mine, and I cup her hot ass cheeks, just holding her against me.

"Remember Carolyn, from the mall?" I ask Nicole, as our naked bodies lie molded together on the bed.

"Yeah." She says. "I remember watching you fuck her in the department store."

"I invited her over when she gets off work, today." I tell Nicole.

"Really?" She asks. "What for?" She's looking at me curiously.

"Well, remember how hot we both got the last time?" I remind her. "You and I hadn't even done anything yet. It's what led to us finally getting together. I just thought it would be fun to try it again, as more of a threesome, with you really joining in this time. What do you think?" I ask, wondering if I'll have to use the trigger again.

"Sure." Nicole says, slowly. "Whatever you want, Nick." She says, hesitantly. What the hell, we need a little more enthusiasm here.

"Think about it, Nicole." I say. "You'll eat each other's pussy's and one of you can suck or fuck me while I eat the other one. It'll be fun."

"What time does she get here?" Nicole asks, "We need to shower and clean up from this morning." That's more like it. We take our time showering, soaping each other and enjoying the slipperiness of our bodies rubbing together. We dress and are finishing lunch as the doorbell rings.

"Hi Carolyn." I say, as I open the door, immediately embracing her luscious body. "You look amazing!" She does, in a light blue blouse, curving snugly around her ample bosom, unbuttoned enough to show a considerable amount of her chocolate-brown cleavage. Her tan knee length skirt is stretched tightly across her rounded ass cheeks and my cock springs to attention as I watch her walk across the room.

"You remember Nicole, don't you?" I say, introducing them again.

"Sure, you were pretty quiet the last time we were together." Carolyn says.

"I was actually just an observer last time." Nicole says, walking toward Carolyn with a lustful look in he eye. "This time I want to play, too." She says, embracing Carolyn and kissing her on the mouth. Carolyn is surprised, but doesn't balk at the attention.

"Hmmm." She says, breaking the kiss. "We'll have to see." She says, eyeing Nicole's tight ass and small tits, before turning her attention back to me.

"I'm so glad you called me, Nick." She says. "And now I even have a name to call you. I've thought of nothing else since your call." She walks over to me and pulls my shirt over my head. Leaning her head down she bites at my nipples while she unfastens my belt. I've got her blouse unbuttoned and I'm unhooking her bra when we hear a car pull up outside.

"Oh fuck!" Carolyn yells, looking out the front window. "It's my husband! Shit!" She's pulling her blouse around her. "He must have followed me here! Oh fuck!"

"Calm down." I tell her, taking the transmitter out of my jeans and putting the ear buds in my ears. "Don't panic, I'll handle everything." I tell her, walking to the front door.

"What's his name?" I ask, just before I walk outside.

"Carl." Carolyn answers, clearly panicked.

As I walk out, I hear Nicole say, "Don't worry, Carolyn. Nick will fix everything. You'll see." I meet Carl on the sidewalk. Tuning in his frequency, I hit the transmitter button.

"Hi Carl, I'm Nick." I say calmly.

"Hi." He says in my favorite monotone.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I followed Carolyn to this house. I think she's cheating on me." He answers blandly.

"Carl, have you ever cheated on Carolyn?" I ask, thinking this is a good place to start.

"Yes, with my brother's wife." He says. Now that's very interesting, Carolyn fucking his brother while he's fucking his brother's wife. I see a potential swap situation in their future. Right now, I'm trying to decide if I want to send him away or have him join us. I've never fucked with another guy around; it might be interesting to see what happens.

"Carl, Carolyn is inside ready to enjoy an afternoon of sex with Nicole and I. You don't see anything wrong with that as long as you get to join in the fun. Have you ever fucked a white girl, Carl?" I ask him.

"No, but I've thought about it a lot." He answers.

"Well, today's your lucky day. We're going to have a happy foursome today with Carolyn, Nicole, you and I. There'll be no jealousy and you'll be completely accepting of Carolyn coming here. In fact, you'll thank her for letting you fuck a young white girl. Do you understand?" I ask.

"Yes." He answers. "It's okay that Carolyn is here with you and Nicole, and I get to join in and we'll all have sex together."

"Very good, Carl. One more thing, when you and Carolyn leave you can suggest that you get together and do the same thing with your brother and his wife, I'm sure she'll be receptive."

Carl and I head into the house. Carl is a handsome man, a little darker than Carolyn, with a firm muscular build. He has close-cropped hair and I can't help but notice his firm biceps, as we walk in the house together. I'm glad I have the transmitter on my side.

"Hi baby." Carl says, walking over to Carolyn and giving her a kiss. "Nick here just invited me to join the fun." He looks Nicole up and down and smiles. "Thank you for making this possible, baby. I think it's going to be real fun." He says, almost leering at Nicole's body.

"What's he talking about, Nick?" Nicole asks, now she's the one panicking.

"Well, instead of a threesome, Carl wants to make it a foursome. Doesn't that sound like fun?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." Nicole says, while Carolyn is just standing there with her mouth open, amazed at everything. "What did you 'suggest' to him, Nick?" Nicole wants to know.

"I just said that Carolyn, you and I are going to be fucking, but since that's an uneven number it would be even better if he joined us." By this time, Nicole is backing away from Carl, shaking her head.

"Think about it, Nicole." I say, "You'll suck and fuck Carl's cock and then you and Carolyn can put on a show for Carl and I. What do you say?" Nicole immediately reverses herself and starts walking toward Carl.

"Let's see what you've got, Carl." She says tugging at his shirt and running her hand up and down the bulge in his pants. I walk over to Carolyn and again start unbuttoning her blouse. She just looks from me to Carl in disbelief and lets me take her blouse and bra off without moving.

"Oh my." Nicole sighs. "Carl, my god!" She says. I turn around as Nicole has Carl's sweatpants down around his ankles and is running her hand up and down his large cock. It's thicker and longer than any cock I've ever seen and I'm amazed when I see Nicole drop to her knees and suck the head of it into her mouth. The sight of her white cheeks puffed out around his large black cock is very erotic. I soon have Carolyn naked and we move to the couch to watch. I shed the rest of my clothes before I sit down next to Carolyn. Running my hands over her luscious brown tits, we watch Nicole pump about six inches of Carl's cock in and out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby." Carl moans. "That feels so good." He has his hands on the back of her head and is pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. Carl is thrusting his hips forward and Nicole is bobbing her head back and forth, matching his rhythm. With his shirt off, Carl's six-pack abs and muscular chest are a sight to behold. I lean down and start sucking on Carolyn's thick nipples while my fingers comb through her velvety black bush. Sliding my hand between her legs I run one finger up and down her pussy lips and she involuntarily spreads her legs. She still seems to be mesmerized by the sight of Nicole giving her husband head.

Nicole has both of her hands wrapped around Carl's cock, one next to the other, to keep him from slamming the whole length in her mouth. She keeps the hand closest to her mouth on his cock while she moves the other one to his balls. Carolyn and I watch Nicole fondle Carl's balls while she pumps his cock in and out of her mouth with a loud slurping sound. I slip two fingers into Carolyn's hot pussy while I continue to suckle her nipples.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming, sweet thing!" Carl yells, holding Nicole's head with his hands he pumps his cock faster and faster into her mouth. Tensing his leg muscles and clenching his ass cheeks, Carl shoots into Nicole's mouth, while she frantically pulls her head back along his shaft, swallowing his huge load.

Licking his cock clean, and then standing up, Nicole never breaks eye contact with Carl as she drops her clothes on the floor around her. Carl is grinning from ear to ear as he admires her puffy pink nipples standing erect on her small, white tits. He lets out a low whistle at the sight of her triangular brown bush pointing toward her puffy wet pussy lips. With both of them naked, she pulls him over to the couch and sits down next to Carolyn, spreading her legs.

"Goddamn, girl! You are so fucking hot!" Carl says, looking between Carolyn and Nicole, taking in the striking contrast between the small breasted, tight-assed white girl and the voluptuous brown body of his wife.

"Come on, Carl." She says seductively. "It's my turn. Let's see how big your tongue is." She laughs, as Carl drops on his knees between her legs and starts licking from her knees to the top of her thighs. I turn my attention back to Carolyn, kissing my way down her body and positioning myself between her beautiful brown thighs. Carolyn's attention is all on Carl, who now has his face buried in Nicole's pussy, when I replace my fingers with my tongue between her thick pussy lips.

"Oh fuck! Eat me Carl!" Nicole has her hands on the back of Carl's head pulling him tightly against her pussy as she humps her ass off the couch and into his face. Carl has his hands on her breasts, pinching her nipples as he tongue fucks her pussy.

"Mmmmm." Carolyn is finally responding to my onslaught on her pussy, as I suck her clit into my mouth and pinch her pussy lips with my fingers. Shoving my two fingers back inside her hot, wet pussy I pump them furiously, as I continue sucking her clit. She's now bucking up against me and grabbing handfuls of my hair, pulling my face tightly against her fiery pussy. Carl and I work our tongues on the girls' pussies filling the room with loud slurping noises.

"I'm cumming!" I hear Nicole yell, as I continue to manipulate Carolyn's clit with my mouth and twist my fingers around inside her pussy. Glancing up, I see Nicole in the throes of orgasm, bucking wildly against Carl's face, her teen sized tits jiggling all around. Finally, she collapses back on the couch, releasing her grip on Carl's head.

"Oh fuck, baby!" Carolyn gasps. "Keep that up, just like that!" She's pulling my face tighter against her pussy and my tongue is flicking the tip of her clit, which I've sucked entirely inside my mouth. I'm teasing her pussy lips with my fingers, pinching, twisting and flicking them from side to side. Carolyn squeezes her legs tightly around my head, nearly suffocating me, while her body spasms through an explosive orgasm. Relaxing her legs, her juices gush out around my fingers and I quickly position my mouth to catch as much of her nectarous flow as I can.

Pulling my head back from Carolyn's pussy, I see Carl positioning his huge cock at the entrance to Nicole's pussy. Her head is leaned back, her eyes are closed and I'm not sure she's aware of what's coming. Carolyn sees it the same time I do and abruptly sits up.

"Oh baby!" She yells. "Wait a minute. She can't take that without some help." This gets Nicole's attention and she looks down just as Carl is rubbing the thick, black head of his cock against her pink pussy lips.

"Whoa." She says, sitting up and pulling her pussy back. "Just a minute. Let me get ready for that monster." She says, smiling at Carl.

"Here, baby." Carolyn says to Nicole. "I know how to do this, I'll help you." Carolyn leans over and pulls Nicole's legs up, bending them up to her shoulders, then pushes them wide apart. "Hold your legs out like this with your hands." She tells Nicole. "This will give you the widest opening for him to slide into." Turning to Carl, she tells him, "You are not going to just shove your big black cock into her little, white pussy! You'll split her apart!" Reaching down and grabbing Carl's cock she starts rubbing his cock head up and down Nicole's pussy lips. "I will feed your cock into her, slowly." She says.

"Mmmm. Okay, baby. Whatever you say." Carl says, clearly enjoying the sensations.

Carolyn is sitting next to Nicole on the couch. She has one hand around Carl's cock, feeding it into Nicole's pussy. With her other hand she starts massaging Nicole's clit. "This will keep you lubricated and allow you to take more of his cock inside of you." Turning to me, she says, "Why don't you go around the other side and suck on her titties; the more stimulation the better." I quickly do as she says, kissing Nicole on the mouth before leaning down and sucking her nipple into my mouth.

"Ohhh! It's so big!" Nicole moans, as Carolyn feed Carl's cock into her tight, young pussy. Carolyn has pushed about four inches of Carl's thick cock inside Nicole's tight pussy and she stops to let Nicole get used to it's girth, while continuing to rub Nicole's clit. With me sucking her nipples and Carolyn playing with her clit, Nicole is soon pushing her pussy against Carl's cock trying to get more of it inside of her. Carolyn pumps Carl's cock in and out of Nicole's pussy, pushing it farther in with each stroke. When she has about two-thirds of the length inside Nicole's pussy she tells Carl to slowly stroke it in and out. Carolyn keeps her hand around the base of Carl's cock to keep him from slamming the entire length into Nicole before she's ready.

"She is so fucking tight!" Carl breathes. Nicole meanwhile is bucking wildly and already trembling from several quick orgasms generated by the simultaneous stimulation of her clit, her tits and her stretched out pussy. Carl is breathing hard and trying to keep the slow pace of fucking going, but it's easy to see that Nicole's tight pussy is driving him to the brink of eruption. Carolyn finally let's go of his cock and tells him to fuck Nicole.

"She's ready!" Carolyn announces, while she keeps her fingers working feverishly at Nicole's clit. Carl lifts his whole body up and pushes his cock into Nicole's pussy, burying it to his balls.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Nicole yells, thrusting her pussy up to meet Carl's invasion. Then he's fucking her, the entire length of his cock is pulling out and slamming back into her pussy, her slick lips stretched wide around his thick throbbing member. I can't believe she took the whole thing inside of her. I keep sucking, pinching and twisting her nipples and I feel her shudder through several more orgasms before Carl erupts inside of her. She collapses back on the couch, shaking and shivering from the intensity of her multiple orgasms. Carl stays buried inside of her while he catches his breath and then slowly pulls his spent cock from her quivering hole.

"That was so hot!" Carolyn exclaims. "Get over here and fuck me Nick. My pussy is dripping wet from watching that." Carolyn seems to have accepted Carl being here, joining in the fun. She's bending forward and leaning her hands on the back of the couch, her dark brown ass wiggling invitingly in the air. I look up from Nicole's teen sized mounds and see Carolyn's large brown tits hanging down over the couch next to us. They are swaying back and forth, as she wiggles her ass and her rigid black nipples are pointing down at the seat cushions. I kiss Nicole on the lips, while she's still catching her breath, and move over behind Carolyn.

1...34567...11