Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,862 Followers

"Here, do my right hand." Maggie says, as she finishes fastening a cuff around her left hand and pulls her foot down to the floor. "I never could do it with my left hand." She laughs. These cuffs are thinner than the ankle cuffs, maybe an inch and a half wide, with the metal ring on a strap that extends towards her hand.

"Now, you're in for the time of your life!" Maggie says, jumping on the bed and positioning herself under the trapeze bar. "Hook my ankle cuffs onto those clips at each end of the bar." Maggie instructs me, lying on her back with her feet up against the hanging bar. I clip the metal rings from the cuffs into the fasteners on each end of the bar.

"Now, lift my shoulders and clip my wrists into these other clips." Maggie says, leaning up and reaching for the bar. I pull her up off the bed, one arm at a time, and fasten her wrists to the clips that are about eight inches from each end of the bar. Jesus Christ! Who knew that Nicole's mom was into kinky shit like this? My cock is rock solid as I stare at her, hanging about a foot over the bed, with her legs spread wide apart and her pussy gaping open.

"Now, fuck me, Nick." Maggie smiles at me from between her legs. Her tits are right over her wet pussy and her erect nipples are hard to resist. I lean down and lick all around her areolas and then nibble on her hard nipples, sucking each one between my teeth and biting gently.

"Harder Nick!" Maggie cries. "Bite my nipples harder." She says, reminding me of Miss Edwards. I bite harder on her right nipple, while pinching her left nipple between my thumb and index finger.

Oh yeah!" She moans, as I switch my mouth to her other tit and bite down on her left nipple. "Fuck me now, Nick!" She pleads. "I'm so fucking ready!" She says. Looking down, I see that she's right. Her pussy is splayed open and dripping juice down her ass. I swing her back a little bit and move my knees forward on the bed. Positioning, my throbbing cock between her wet pussy lips, I let go of her and she swings forward, impaling her pussy around my cock.

"Oh fuck!" Maggie cries as her pussy lips hit the base of my cock and my balls slap against her ass. "Now just swing me back and forth, Nick." Maggie directs me. "You don't have to move at all, just pull me against you and push me away, as fast as you want." She pants. I slowly push her back, dragging her pussy lips along the length of my cock, until just my cock head is in her pussy. With my hands against her legs, I hold her there, teasing her as she pleads with her eyes for me to fuck her.

"Not knowing when I'll let go, is what makes it so exciting, isn't it?" I ask, not waiting for an answer. "It must be like being in the front car of a rollercoaster, as it starts over the drop, and you just hang there not knowing exactly when the drop will come." I say, as I release her and she glides back down my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Maggie sighs, as her pussy once again is filled with my throbbing cock. I repeat the excruciatingly slow swing back to the tip of my cock, and the hesitation before the drop, several more times, each one eliciting a longer moan from Maggie. This is fucking incredible! My cock is on fire, as I swing Maggie back and forth, along the length of it.

Finally, when my cock can't take it any more and Maggie's pussy is slick with her frothing cream, I pick up the rhythm. I swing her away and pull her back, increasing the pace every few strokes, urgently slamming her pussy down against me and jerking her away. I'm literally masturbating myself with her pussy. I am in complete control of the speed and intensity of the fuck, driven by Maggie's moans and pleads, and my own building tension in my balls.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Maggie yells as I, once again, slam her down around my cock. "Keep swinging me, Nick!" She pleads and I have no intention of stopping. I'm pretty close myself, as I frantically swing her back and forth against my cock. The chain rattles over her head, as I feel her pussy spasm. She can't clamp her legs together or do anything else to prevent me from continuing to mercilessly pummel her pussy right through her orgasm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" Maggie yells, loud enough for the neighbors to hear. As she shivers and shakes, I finally stop the swing, holding it still against my body and shoot my load deep inside her quivering pussy. I squeeze her tightly against me, as my cock involuntarily spurts several more quick loads. Letting go of her legs, I grab the chain to support myself.

"Wow!" I say, ginning at Maggie's smiling face, her eyes dancing with delight, and her face flush from her orgasm.

"Wow, yourself." She says, teasingly. "I thought you would like it." She smiles. "God! It's been so long since I've done any of this. Unhook me, Nick. I can't hang like this forever." She says, as I pull my spent cock from her dripping hole and move around behind her to unhook her wrists. I gently lower her shoulders to the bed and then move back around the other side to unhook her wrists.

"God, Maggie!" I say, as I look at her in this new position. "This position would be perfect for fucking your ass." I say, laying my hand on her hairy pussy and smearing the mixture of my cum and her pussy juice around her soggy lips and down to her asshole. Her feet are still attached to the ends of the trapeze bar, spreading them about three feet apart. With her shoulders on the bed, her pussy is facing more towards the ceiling, and her asshole is about where her pussy was a minute ago.

In this position, nothing is dripping from her pussy. I push two fingers inside and scoop out a thick gob, smearing it all around her asshole and pushing it inside with my middle finger.

"Oh yeah!" Maggie says, her head back and her eyes closed as I begin to finger fuck her ass. Using my other hand to continue scooping lubricant from her pussy, I push it into her ass, swirling it around with my finger.

"Use two fingers, Nick." Maggie instructs me. "Stretch me out so your cock will fit." She says, without opening her eyes. I do as she says, and push my index finger in along side my middle finger. My cock is recovering rapidly from the sight of Maggie, hanging upside down, spread-eagle, with one of my hands in her ass and the other in her pussy.

"Three fingers, Nick." Maggie whispers, as her hands grip the bedspread. I pull my hand back and try to fit my ring finger in her ass along with my other two fingers.

"Keep playing with my pussy, too." She says, almost breathless. I had stopped rubbing my hand across her pussy lips, as I concentrated on getting three fingers inside her ass. I keep globbing more creamy lubricant onto my fingers, as I cork screw them into her ass. With three fingers in her tight asshole, I start pistoning them in and out, finger fucking her ass. I simultaneously press her pussy lips flat with the palm of my hand, swirling it, in a circular motion, over her clit and labia, matting down all the hair around pussy.

"Oh God, Nick!" Maggie moans, as she opens her eyes and looks lustfully at me. "Now put your cock in there! I'm ready for you to fuck my ass." She says, confidently. I extract my fingers and position my fully recovered cock against her puckered asshole.

"Slide it around on my pussy first, for lubricant." Maggie says, and I lay my hard cock between her soggy pussy lips and slide it up and down her wide-open slit.

"Ohhhh!" Maggie gasps, as I fuck my cock against her pussy and it glides up across her clit. I pull my slick cock back to her other hole and begin to ease it inside. With her shoulders on the bed, the swing doesn't move as my cockhead slips inside her tight ass.

"Okay?" I ask, before going any farther.

"Yeah, give me a second, before you push any more, though." Maggie says, as she concentrates on relaxing her sphincter. "Okay, now, Nick." Maggie says. "Keep going." I push my cock a couple more inches and then pull back slightly, working it into her asshole. Using my hands to keep her ass cheeks pulled apart, I keep working at it, a little at a time, until my entire shaft is buried inside her snug asshole.

As I pause, waiting for her to get used to my cock, I look down at the most amazing sight I've ever seen. With her ass cheeks pushed up against my stomach and her legs still stretched to the end of the bar, her wide-open pussy is staring at me from just below my belly button. I reach down and run my thumb up and down her soggy pussy lips, before slipping it inside and gripping her mound with my hand. As I start to move my cock in and out of her ass, I feel like a bronco rider, holding onto his saddle horn. With my thumb in her pussy and my palm against her mound, her clit is cradled between my thumb and my palm as I rock back and forth.

"Oh fuck! Nick, that feels so fucking good!" Maggie cries, as she hangs upside down, watching me fuck her tight ass, with a steady, unhurried rhythm. As I pick up the pace in her ass, my hand on her pussy rocks faster, too. My hand is like a rocker arm across her clit. As my thumb slides into her soggy pussy, my palm slides along her mound. Then it reverses and my thumb pulls out, as my palm pushes against her mound.

"Oh yeah. Your cock feels good in my ass, Nick." Maggie moans. "But what you're doing to my pussy is setting it on fire!" She cries, trying in vain to buck her hips against my hand. In the position she's in, she has to just lie there and be fucked. I'm getting close again, and I pick up the rhythm in both her ass and her pussy, trying to get her there at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhh! It's building again, Nick!" Maggie yells. "Keep going! Keep going!" She pants, pushing up off the bed to thrust against me. I'm pounding into her ass, now, as I roughly thumb fuck her pussy rubbing my palm across her engorged clit.

"It's... so... fucking... close..." Maggie gasps. "This... one... will... be... explosive!" She cries. With her head off the bed, her shoulders tense and her hands digging into the bedspread, she starts convulsing violently as her orgasm literally explodes through her body. She clenches her ass muscles, just as I shoot another load of cum into her, this one into her compact asshole. Maggie is still thrashing around; her head turning from side to side, as I continue to thumb fuck her through the after quakes of her orgasm.

As soon as she relaxes, I pull my cock from her asshole and unhook her ankles from the bar. Her legs fall limply on the bed and I lie down on top of her sweat-soaked body, pushing my lips against hers. She opens her mouth and sucks my tongue inside, as I settle comfortably onto her large, soft breasts.

As our breathing returns to normal, I lay my head on her rising and falling breast, enjoying the feel of her nipple against my cheek. Pulling her other tit closer to my face, I gently suck its thick nipple into my mouth.

"Very nice." Maggie says, combing her fingers through my hair, as I suckle at her tit. "What time will your mom be home?" Maggie asks, while cradling my head against her breast. I can feel the leather cuff against the back of my neck.

"I'm not sure." I answer, disengaging my mouth from her nipple. "She said before lunch. What time is it?" I ask, turning my head to suck on her other nipple.

"Quarter to eleven." Maggie says. "Let's disassemble this thing and take a shower, shall we?" She asks.

"Sounds great!" I answer, lazily pushing myself off of her and rolling onto my back on the bed. "Then I have to go see my dad." I tell her.

"Yeah, you said something about using the transmitter on him." Maggie says, standing on the bed and unhooking the bar from the ceiling. "God, I'm dripping everywhere." Maggie says, jumping off the bed and heading for the bathroom. I put the bar in the drawer and follow behind her.

"Help me get these off." Maggie says, standing in the shower, holding her wrists towards me. I unbuckle the wrist cuffs and then bend down and undo the ankle cuffs, while Maggie wipes the insides of her thigh with a washcloth. I take the cuffs into the bedroom and toss them in the drawer. Maggie has the shower started when I get back.

"So what's going on with your dad?" Maggie asks, as we lather soap on each other's bodies.

"It's a long story." I answer with a sigh.

"I've got time." Maggie smiles, generously lathering soap on my cock and balls.

"Well, it seems mom and dad's divorce was never finalized, even though mom thought it was." I tell her, while sliding my soapy hands all over her melon-sized tits. "Then, somehow dad found out about Uncle Harry dying and that he left us quite a bit of money." I say, continuing to massage her tits, as my cock responds to Maggie's soapy strokes. "Now his lawyer says he's legally entitled to half the money. That's why we're here, so mom can discuss it with her lawyer." I say, pulling my cock from her hand and pressing my body against hers. "That's where mom is today." I continue, as her tits slither across my chest and my hard cock slips around on her hairy mound. I move my soapy hands to her back, lathering her ass cheeks, as I push my tongue in her mouth.

"I just don't know how he even knew about Uncle Harry or his money." I say, breaking the kiss.

"Your dad knew Harry pretty well." Maggie says. "I saw him here several times."

"What?" I lean back to look at her face. "When did you see dad here?"

"Last year before Harry died, your dad was here at least once a month, if not more." Maggie says, turning around under the shower spray and rinsing the soap off. "I think they had some kind of business arrangement, but I never knew what it was." Maggie says, stepping out of the shower. "Get rinsed off, Nick. I don't want your mother to catch us like this." She smiles.

Fuck! Uncle Harry and dad... What could they have been doing? I rinse off and step from the shower just as Maggie is leaving the bathroom. I'm lost in thought, as I grab a towel to dry off.

When I get to the living room, Maggie is dressed and sitting on the bar stool, drinking a diet coke.

"I helped myself, I hope you don't mind." Maggie smiles at me, as I tug my shirt over my head.

"Not at all." I say, approaching her and kissing her lightly on the lips. "You are an amazing woman, Maggie." I whisper, as she runs her hands up and down my sides.

"You're not bad, yourself." She says, and we both jump, when we hear mom's key in the front door lock. "Jesus, we cut that close." Maggie says, as I step around to the other side of the counter and get a diet coke for myself.

"Hi mom!" I yell from the kitchen, as mom walks through the door, a dour look on her face. "I guess it didn't go so well, huh?" I ask, as mom walks towards us.

"Hi Maggie." Mom says, looking between us. I suddenly realize that with our wet hair and glistening skin, we both look like we just stepped from the shower. "No, it didn't go so well." Mom sighs, sitting on the bar stool next to Maggie.

"I came by to see what you were doing today." Maggie says. "Nick said you'd be home pretty soon, so I waited." Maggie says, reaching out to gently touch mom's shoulder. "What happened?"

"The lawyer says we're still married and by state law, Daryl's entitled to half of anything I inherit." Mom says dejectedly.

"I've got to get going." I tell them, as I kiss mom on the cheek. "Everything will be alright, mom." I tell her, patting her thigh. "You'll see."

"Okay, sweetie." Mom says, but not in a very convincing way. I wink at Maggie as I go into my room to grab the transmitter.

"I'll be back later, mom." I say, as I walk through the living room grabbing the car keys. "I'll call you if I can't make it back for dinner."

"Okay." Mom says, uncharacteristically not asking me where I'm going.

"Try to cheer her up, will you Mrs. Devlin." I say to Maggie, with a mischievous grin on my face.

"I'll do my best." She says. "See you later, Nick."

My dad's office is about 45 minutes from Uncle Harry's house and I use the time to figure out how to approach him. I stop for gas about halfway there and hear my name called, as I'm filling the tank.

"Nick!" I turn towards the voice and smile broadly when I see Carolyn coming out of the convenience store. She looks delicious, in tight white shorts, a scoop neck top and flip-flops. Her large, chocolate brown breasts are swelling over the top of her bra and my cock reacts accordingly.

"God! It's been ages." She says, hugging me and kissing my lips. "Why haven't you ever called me?" She says reproachfully, her tits pressing against my chest and her crotch cradling my hard-on.

"It's good to see you." I say, squeezing her ass cheeks. "This is the first time I've been back in the area since I saw you last." I answer. "And I'm with my mom." I tell her.

"You poor baby." She says, looking back over her shoulder at the convenience store door. "Wait until Carl sees you." She smiles. "He asks about you all the time." She says, teasingly.

"Yeah, he's probably not asking about me." I say. The last time we were together, Nicole, Carolyn, Carl and I had an exhausting, transmitter-induced, sex orgy. "Carl was quite smitten with Nicole's teenage body and her tight pussy." I tell Carolyn. "How's everything with Carl's brother?" I ask.

"I still don't know how you knew about that." She says, staring at me questioningly. "But you were right to suggest we get together." She sighs. "Carl didn't know I was fucking his brother and I didn't know he was fucking his brother's wife. But once it was all out in the open, we've had some amazing times. We don't do it all together in one room, like we did with you. We just pair off with whomever we feel like fucking that day. Sometimes Carl stays at her house and his brother stays over with me all night. It's a very sweet arrangement." She says, squeezing my hard cock through my shorts. "But I miss you." She says, faking a pouty lip. "No one makes me cum like you do, Nick." She says. "Don't tell Carl."

"Hey, look who's here!" Carl's voice booms across the gas pumps. "How's it hanging, Nick?" Carl says, while Carolyn continues to stroke my hard cock. "Or should I ask Carolyn how it's hanging, since she seems to be all over it." He laughs.

"Great, Carl." I say, reaching my hand out, around Carolyn's back. "Although it's obvious I should get down here more often." I laugh, as Carl shakes my hand, heartily.

"Yeah." Carl says. "You and that sexy little girlfriend of yours." Carl says with a big wide grin. "I've never had anything that tight around my cock before. No offense babe." He says, patting Carolyn on the ass. "I can't believe she took the whole thing." He laughs.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Carl, but we're not together anymore." I tell him, watching his grin fade. "Long distance just didn't work out for us. But I've met this other woman, whose fantasy is to be fucked by a large black cock. I've been thinking about giving you guys a call. If you're up for a party." I say.

"We are!" Carolyn answers for them, as she drops her hand from my crotch. "I better stop, or you're going to soil your pants." She says, laughing.

"What's she look like, Nick?" Carl asks, hesitantly.

"She's a little older than you guys, in her thirties, with large tits and a firm, round ass. In fact, she's kind of a white version of Carolyn, except she doesn't quite have the ass Carolyn has." I say, squeezing her ass cheek for emphasis. "But then who does?" I laugh.

"Have you fucked her?" He asks, looking at me skeptically.

"Yeah." I answer. "And she is hot, man." I add.

"How does she compare to Carolyn?" He asks, knowing he's putting me on the spot.

"Don't ask him stuff like that!" Carolyn admonishes him. "Especially not in front of the person you're asking about." She says, hitting him playfully. I answer him anyway.

"I've only fucked her a few times and she was adventurous and creative." I whisper, pretending that I'm not letting Carolyn hear. "But nobody can control their pussy muscles like your wife, Carl!" Carolyn smiles at both of us and I promise to call them as soon as I can arrange something.

samslam
samslam
12,862 Followers
1...34567...12