Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,927 Followers

"No, she didn't know." I answer honestly, enjoying the feeling of her pert, teen tits against my chest. "Uncle Harry used the transmitter to make her believe that you were just doing your homework everyday." I tell her as she starts rocking her hips against my hard cock. "She didn't suspect anything until after Uncle Harry died and you were still going over to his house everyday."

"Did you fuck my mother?" Nicole asks, looking directly into my eyes.

"Uncle Harry used the transmitter to get your mother to fuck him." I tell her, relieving any guilt from her mother. "Then he told her she would only orgasm with him." I let the implication of this sink in for a few minutes.

"So, since Harry died..." Nicole says, understanding her mom's situation.

"Exactly." I tell her, holding her closer, rocking our bodies together. "Your mom hasn't had an orgasm since he died. She asked me to use the transmitter to help her, and I did." I hold Nicole close, hoping she won't ask me any more questions. We rock our soapy bodies against each other for a while, with the warm shower spraying down on us.

"I've missed you, Nick." Nicole sighs into my shoulder, as her hands grip my ass and she starts grinding her body against me.

"I've missed you too, Nicole." I tell her, realizing how true it is. My cock is throbbing as she slithers against it.

"God!" She says, pulling back from me. "We just did a threesome with my mom!" She laughs. "Oh fuck!" I'm not sure what to say, and then she reaches between us and starts sliding her hand up and down my soapy cock. "I ate my mother's pussy while you fucked me!" She exclaims, with a lustful look in her eye, stroking me faster. "What do we do now?" She asks, as I slide my hand through her wet, matted pubic hair and slip a finger into her slick pussy.

"Mmmmm." She says, spreading her legs apart, while pushing her mound against my palm. "That's not what I meant." She smiles. "But it's nice." "What did you mean?" I ask, humping my cock through her hand, while I push another finger into her pussy and start rapidly finger fucking her.

"I meant... what... am I... going... to do... about... Bobby?" She says, panting, as I piston my fingers in and out of her soggy pussy. "Oh! Fuck!" We don't speak for a few minutes as we lose ourselves in the building pleasure.

"Fuck this!" Nicole moans, letting go of my cock and pushing my hand from her pussy. "I need you inside me, Nick!" Nicole pleads, pushing down on my cock, while lifting her leg up, trying to get my cockhead into her anxious pussy. I squat down, bending my knees and lowering my cock, so she can mount it. Arching towards me, she positions my cockhead between her pussy lips and thrusts her hips forward. My cock is about halfway in but I'm not sure how long I can stay with my legs bent like this. I reach behind her, gripping her ass cheeks, and pull her towards me as I stand up. Her feet come off the ground and she wraps her legs around me, as my cock slides all the way inside her welcoming pussy.

"Oh yeah!" She cries, crushing her lips against mine and shoving her tongue in my mouth, as she starts bouncing on my cock. I turn to the side, pressing her back against the tile, using the wall to support some of her weight, as I start pummeling her pussy with my throbbing cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuck!" Nicole screams, as I continue my furious onslaught of her tight, hot pussy. Her taut nipples are slithering all over my soapy chest, as my cock drives into her like a jackhammer. With her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, I slam into her, pounding her against the tile wall.

"Ah... Ahhh... Ahhhhh... Ahhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Nicole moans loudly, as her orgasm rips through her and her body, trapped between me and the wall, convulses spasmodically. I keep pumping into her, the tension building, my balls constricting, until I erupt with such force that I slam her shaking body against the tile, jerkily filling her up with my cum.

"Are you alright?" I ask, disengaging my spent cock from her pussy and lowering her down to the tile floor.

"Never better." She smiles, keeping her arms locked around my neck, so I'm forced to join her on the floor. "I love you, Nick!" She says, kissing me passionately. I think I love her too! Now what?

We cuddle on the floor of the shower, with our backs against the tile wall, my arm around her and her head on my shoulder. The shower spray is hitting the opposite wall, covering us with a light, warm mist.

"What's been going on with you, Nick?" Nicole asks, her finger drawing circles on my thigh, moving beads of water around.

"Well, it's been an interesting week, Nicole." I start telling her about the letter from my dad and how the transmitter wasn't charged. I explain to her how her mom knew about the transmitter and wanted me to help her, but wouldn't approach me while Nicole and I were dating. While I'm telling her about how her mom helped me with my dad, I leave out Danae, Janet and Christina; I think it would be a little too much unnecessary information.

"What am I going to do about Bobby?" Nicole asks. "For that matter, what am I going to do about mom?" She looks up at me with pleading eyes. "That was pretty intense!" She laughs.

"Let's do one at a time." I say, brushing a wet strand of hair from her forehead. "How do you feel about Bobby?" I ask, kissing her forehead before she lays her head back on my shoulder.

"I don't know." She says quietly. "Before this afternoon, I thought... he's really nice... we have fun together... the sex is good." She smiles at me, sheepishly. "Well you weren't here... and... I knew you were fucking every family member you could find..." She hesitates and I slip my hand under her arm, from behind and caress her right tit, not saying anything. "I was lonely, Nick." She finally says.

"Well." I start, lifting her face to mine. "You know I'm fucking other people." She nods. "So I can't really keep you from doing the same thing, can I?" She just stares at me. "If you want to keep seeing Bobby like you have been..." I leave the rest for her to fill in.

"I can't!" she says, shaking her head, emphatically. "It wouldn't be fair to Bobby." She says. "And I would feel guilty every time I was with you. I want to be with you, Nick, but not like that." She lays her head back down on my shoulder, still running her fingers lightly over my thigh. My cock stirs from her light touch.

"What if Bobby knew all about it?" I ask, a plan formulating in my mind, my cock responding to her touch and the feel of her small tit in my hand.

"What do I do, Nick, ask him if it's alright if he shares me with you?" She says sarcastically. "Not everyone has the same view of sex that you do?" She says.

"Okay, this might sound weird, but just listen, okay?" Nicole nods. "What we want is for you to be able to keep having fun with Bobby, without the guilt. The only way I see for that to happen is if Bobby knows about what's going on with us, right?" She nods again. "What's going on with us also involves your mom, right?" After a minute, she hesitantly nods, unsure where I'm going with this.

"Your mom needs to seduce Bobby." I say. "Wait, Nicole, just listen." I add quickly, when she jerks her head back with an incredulous look on her face.

"No way!" She says, shaking her head. "First of all, I doubt if she'd do it and secondly what would that accomplish?" I'm wondering if I should use the trigger, but I decide to try and convince her, first.

"I think you underestimate your mother's sexuality. If you ask her, I bet she'd do it for you." I tell her calmly. "What it accomplishes is that it brings Bobby into the fold. You set it up so that you walk in on him with your mom, but instead of being mad; you join them in a threesome. Trust me, as someone who has been in a threesome with you and your mom, he'll be creaming himself over his good fortune."

"I don't know..." Nicole says. "It sounds kinky, weird and dangerous. What if he freaks?" She asks. "What if he doesn't respond to my mom?"

"What do you have to loose, Nicole?" I ask her. "Do you have a better idea?" I add.

"No." She says, dejectedly. "I'll think about it." She says. "What about my mom?" She asks.

"Well, your mom is feeling pretty weird, right now, Nicole." I tell her. "I think you need to reassure her that what happened was okay. She's conflicted between her sexual feelings for you and her aversion to incest." Nicole's hand has moved up my thigh and she's lightly caressing my balls. My cock, already semi-erect, is stiffening involuntarily, from her touch.

"I think you need to go back in there and pick up where you left off." I tell her, sliding down so her hand is on my fully erect cock, instead of my balls. "I think it'll be fine, if you just reassure her that it doesn't make her a bad mother." Nicole has encircled my cock with her hand and is casually stroking it up and down.

"Are you going back in with me?" Nicole asks.

"No." I answer. "I think you and your mom need to work this out without me." I tell her, wondering if Maggie will use the trigger to make this whole conversation moot.

"Well, I better take care of this now, then." Nicole smiles at me, as she lowers her mouth around my hard cock. Starting by leaning over my thigh from the side, she gradually moves around to a kneeling position between my legs, as she pumps my hard cock in and out of her mouth. I lean back against the tile wall, with the fine warm mist falling over me, and watch Nicole's tits jiggle around while she bobs her head up and down on my cock.

I'm marveling at my good fortune to have Nicole's warm lips wrapped around my cock, when she removes her hand and slides her lips all the way down to the base of it. With my cockhead in her throat, she flicks her tongue against the base of my cock a couple of times, before slowly sliding her lips back along my shaft. I'm thrusting my hips up, fucking her mouth with my throbbing cock. She deep throats me twice more and I explode, shooting my load down her throat. Sucking and swallowing, she makes sure she gets every drop before she pulls her lips away.

"I missed that." She says, shoving her cum soaked tongue into my mouth, kissing me passionately. "I think I'm sufficiently worked up to go see my mom." She smiles, timidly. "Will I see you later?"

"Definitely, Nicole." I answer. "I love you." There I've said it. She just sighs and plants another kiss on my lips. We finally make it out of the shower, get dressed and join Maggie, who is sitting in the living room with my mom. They are sitting very close together. Maggie has on a terrycloth robe, that has fallen open, revealing her long shapely legs and my mom is dressed in one of her new halter-tops, without a bra, and tight white shorts. They both look flushed and mom's hard nipples are pushing against the front of her halter-top.

"I take it you two have made up." Maggie says, smiling. "I thought you'd have used up all the hot water before now." She jokes, nervously, glancing at my mother.

"Yeah. We've made up." I answer, giving my mom a kiss on the cheek and then sitting next to Maggie on the couch. "Hi mom. What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to find you, but Maggie said you might be a while." She says teasingly, so I've been visiting with Maggie while I waited." She says, resting her hand on Maggie's bare thigh and smiling at her.

"We need to go home." She says, glancing between Nicole and I. "Your sister called and she got the weekend off. She'll be there when we get home. I'm done here anyway; I signed all the papers and told the lawyer to just split Harry's money and get it over with."

"I tried to tell her to wait a little and not be so hasty." Maggie says, looking intently at me.

"I agree with Maggie." I say emphatically. "You should wait at least a week."

"Well, it's done now." She says, resignedly. "Say your goodbyes, Nick. We have a long drive ahead of us." Mom says, standing up and saying goodbye to Nicole. I pull Maggie into a tight embrace, kissing her long and hard on the lips, while our bodies press against each other.

"Are you okay with Nicole and everything?" I whisper in her ear.

"I don't know." She whispers. "Your mom was very helpful in putting things in perspective. I'm not mad, but I honestly don't know what I'll do." She says, still whispering. "Thanks for everything, Nick." Maggie adds, squeezing me tightly against her. "Please hurry back. There are so many toys we haven't explored." She whispers, squeezing my ass cheek for emphasis. "Like the butt plug...or the cock ring... you have no idea the pleasures that await you."

"Um... Mom." Nicole interrupts us. "I saw him first." She smiles at us, holding her arms out towards me.

"Yeah but you were silly enough to let him get away for a while." Maggie chastises her playfully. "You never know who'll step in to take your place." She says, not letting go of me.

"I think Nicole and I will both be here for you." Maggie whispers. "But maybe not at the same time. Hurry back, Nick."

"I will." I whisper, breaking the embrace and stepping over to hug Nicole. I slip into her arms and she pushes her tongue into my mouth, while pressing her tits hard against my chest.

"I hate that you have to leave, just when I got you back." Nicole whispers in my ear. "When can you come back, Nick?" Nicole asks.

"Soon. Real, real soon, Nicole." I tell her, running my hands down her back and cupping her ass cheeks to pull her more tightly against me.

"Have a good visit with your sister." Nicole says, knowingly. "I'll work on what we talked about with Bobby. I love you, Nick." She says, desperately trying to hold back tears.

"I love you, too, Nicole." I tell her, crushing my lips against hers. "I'll call you when I get home."

"I'm sure we'll both be back real soon." Mom says, giving Maggie a lingering kiss on the lips and then waving goodbye to Nicole, as we walk out the door.

Mom and I don't talk much on the way home. We take turns driving and since we're both tired, we spend our passenger time sleeping. I reflect with amazement on everything that happened this week, starting with Maggie showing up asking me to use the transmitter on her. Then, of course, Christina, Danae, Janet and finally getting back together with Nicole.

My cock is tenting my shorts, as I recall how Maggie looked, pumping the double penetrater into my mom. As we get closer to home, I start thinking about Susan and how long it's been since we've seen each other. Pushing the accelerator down, I watch for cops as mom sleeps the rest of the way home.

Susan jumps into my arms as soon as I get out of the car and we're barely in the house before all three of us are naked. Mom and I push Susan down on the couch and ravage her exquisite body. Mom takes the top half; mauling her tits and kissing her mouth, while I bury my face between her smooth thighs, eating her to a gushing orgasm.

Switching places with mom, I slide my cock into mom's steamy cunt, while she laps up Susan's frothy juices. With me pounding into her from behind, pushing her face against Susan's dripping pussy, we all climax together in a frenzy of urgent gyrations. We keep switching places, fucking and sucking until we are totally spent and exhausted. Only afterwards do we remember to bring our suitcases in from the car.

Susan's visit lasts several days, during which time we fuck almost continuously, sometimes with mom and sometimes without her. The three of us sleep together and I get to enjoy watching mom and Susan in various positions, before joining them for some threesome fucking and sucking.

On the fourth day she's home, we get two incredible pieces of mail. The first one is dad's apology with the two million dollar check. Mom is understandably unnerved by the news and Susan and I spend the better part of the afternoon calming her down. We all start to speculate the kinds of things we'd like to do with the money. The only things we all agree on are a swimming pool and new cars!

The second piece of mail is my college acceptance letter. Unbeknown to Susan, I applied to the same school she's attending. I can't wait to live closer to my sister. My concern about whether she'll feel the same way is relieved when she screams as soon as I show her the letter.

"WE CAN BE ROOMMATES!" She yells at the top of her lungs, hugging me and twirling me around. "Sherrie and I want to get an apartment off campus, anyway." She says, with a mischievous look in her eye. "Now that we have the money, the three of us can share an apartment. I'm sure Sherrie won't mind rooming with a freshman!" She says, squeezing my cock, which is rapidly hardening at the thought of rooming with my Sherrie and my sister.

Goddamn! I can picture it now! Fucking my sister and Sherrie all week long. Coming home to mom or going to see Nicole and Maggie on weekends. Using the transmitter to help me get acclimated to college life. Sweet!

samslam
samslam
12,927 Followers