Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad leads me down a hallway, past a game room with a pool table and jukebox, and opens a door at the very end. We step into an aerobics room with mirrored walls and exercise equipment. My eyes widen and my mouth drops open when I see Christina.

"Hi hon." Dad says, greeting her with a quick kiss. "This is my son, Nick. He wants to talk with you." Christina is vigorously attacking the rowing machine, beads of sweat hanging off her smooth skin, and she is completely naked.

"You're early." She says, smiling at us, without slowing down her rowing. "I haven't finished my workout." She's not at all what I expected. She's much younger than I thought she'd be; probably mid-twenties. Her face, surrounded by bleached blonde hair, is beautiful. She has high cheekbones, a luscious mouth and big, blue eyes that sparkle when she smiles.

"Nick doesn't mind." Dad says. "He'll talk to you while you're working out. You don't mind, do you, Nick." Dad asks, without a hint of sarcasm or irony.

"Uh... no. I don't mind." I stutter, as I watch Christina pull back on the oar-type handles, pushing her long, shapely legs straight out towards me. Her tits, rippling on her chest as she leans back, are not what I expected either. They are firm, round and obviously enhanced, but they are not the large, oversized ones, like you see in magazines. They seem to be the perfect size for her body and her thick nipples jut straight out from her medium-sized areolas. I continue to stare, as she leans up, pushing the handles forward and bringing her knees up towards her chest.

"Have a seat." Dad says, placing a small stool behind me. I sit down, entranced by the erotic sight of Christina's knees rising and spreading, as dad leaves the room. Her sweat-soaked legs part, displaying her protruding pussy lips and my cock jumps to attention. Her pussy lips open slightly, just before she pushes her legs forward and pulls back on the handles. Her mound is bald except for a neatly trimmed strip of brown hair about two inches long, just above her pussy.

"You like what you see?" Christina smiles, staring at the bulge in the front of my pants.

"Yeah... sure." I tell her, as her body, glistening from the workout, moves back and forth on the rowing machine.

"You want to try it?" She asks, tilting her head to one side, as she slows her rowing. I'm not sure if she means the rowing machine or her. "There's another seat over there." She nods her head towards a cabinet on the other side of the room. "Take off your clothes and join me." I stare at her for a second, but my hard cock wins any argument I may make about this being inappropriate. I take off my clothes and get the extra seat from inside the cabinet.

"Mmmm, nice." Christina says, eyeing my hard cock and licking her lips, as I hand her the seat. She positions it on the metal frame of the rower, facing towards her. "Your dad and I had this modified, so it functions as more than a piece of exercise equipment." She explains, fastening the seat in place.

"Sit here, facing me." She instructs, moving her legs from the pedals of the rowing machine. I sit on the seat, straddling the machine, with my feet on the ground. She swings her legs over mine and pulls her seat forward, positioning her pussy a few inches from my cock.

"Hold it straight out towards me." She says, her breathing accelerating, as she speaks. I reach between us and push my rigid cock down, brushing the head against her hot pussy lips. She pulls forward on the handles, burying my cock inside her slick pussy.

"Ahhhhhh!" I pant, as she starts rowing with short, slow strokes, gliding my cock in and out of her hot, slippery hole.

"You want to know about your father and I, don't you?" She asks, her big eyes staring into mine, as her tits brush my chest. She's smiling, as she continues to row with slow, deliberate strokes.

"Yes." I answer, not trusting my mouth to say more, as I stare at her tits coming towards me again.

"You can touch them." She says, breathily. "I'd like that." She arches her back slightly, pushing her bullet shaped nipples into my chest. My hands, which have been resting on her thighs, move up to her tits and squeeze.

"They feel pretty natural, don't they?" She laughs, watching for my reaction.

"Yeah, they really do." I answer, as she increases the rhythm slightly. I move my hands all around her tits; feeling, squeezing and pinching. Other than being a little heavier than a typical tit and unnaturally round, it really is hard to tell the difference. "How... um... how big were you before?" I ask, not knowing why I care, but curious anyway.

"Typical teen buds, which never blossomed into full blown tits." She answers matter-of-factly. "Your dad bought me these right after we met." She says, rowing faster now, creating a sloshing sound as my cock plunges into her juicy cunt. "I was young, beautiful, probably naive and I came to the big city to be a model. I met your dad and he said I'd never make it with my small tits. He sent me to a doctor, paid for these, and launched my modeling career for me." Christina is slamming my cock into her pussy now, rowing frantically, as her orgasm builds. I'm squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples and bucking my ass off the seat of the rowing machine. The tension is building in my balls and I'm about to explode into her, when she abruptly stops rowing and smacks her body against mine. Her pussy muscles convulse around my cock, as she wraps her arms around my waist, squeezing me against her and rocking up and down on my cock. I start spurting immediately, spewing my cum deep inside her pulsating hole.

We sit like that on the machine, my spent cock inside her soaked pussy and her damp body pressed against mine. I'm wondering what I'm doing here, fucking my dad's girlfriend on a damn rowing machine, when she starts speaking softly.

"I've been addicted to sex since I found out what it was." Christina says, still holding onto me. "I've been on the pill since I was fourteen, when the neighbor boy and I fumbled our way into each other's swimsuits." She's rocking her body against mine and gripping my cock with her pussy muscles. "All through high school, I couldn't get enough. I was smart and I was pretty, a great combination for getting laid whenever you wanted. You've probably already guessed that I'm more than a little narcissistic. I mean, who else works out naked, all alone, in an exercise room filled with mirrors." She smiles and kisses my cheek as my cock starts to respond to her.

"When I met your dad, sex was just a means to an end for me." She says, rocking a little faster, as my cock stiffens inside her steamy pussy. "I was initially fucking him as repayment for my tits, but he was such an incredible lover that I kept coming back for more." She says, unwrapping herself from me, and reaching for the rowing machine handles.

"Then when Harry gave your dad the transmitter, it made us rich and gave us the power to fuck anyone we wanted. What else could I ask for?" She asks, rowing my recovered cock in and out of her hot pussy again. "I'm still addicted to sex, but now I can fuck whoever I want."

"You know about the transmitter?" I ask, pumping my cock forward when she pulls herself towards me.

"Sure, your dad and I are partners in a very lucrative business because of it." She says, picking up the rhythm of her rowing.

"Has dad ever used the transmitter on you?" I ask, thinking she may be under his influence.

"No." She smiles. "I was very persuasive with Harry." She laughs, pulling herself more tightly against me, to emphasize her point. "I got Harry to remove my frequency from the transmitter before he gave it to your dad. Not that I don't trust Daryl, I'm just being careful." She says, rowing faster and slamming her hard nipples against my chest. We stop talking as we urgently work towards another mutual climax. This time she stops rowing, pushes me back against the pulley and starts fingering her clit while she rocks up and down on my cock.

"Play with my tits!" She cries, as she fingers her clit. Her feet are on the floor and she's bouncing herself up and down on the balls of her feet, pounding my hard cock into her enflamed pussy. I reach for her tits, which are hardly bouncing at all, and cradle them in my hands. Using my thumb and index finger, I pinch and twist her hard nipples, as she jumps up and down on my cock.

"Oh yeah!" She screams, still pounding away on my cock. The pulley is pushing into my neck and I feel like I'm going to fall, but the intensity of this gorgeous model getting herself off on my hard cock pushes that all away. I feel my body tense and my balls tighten, as she leans her hands against my chest and squeezes my nipples, digging her fingernails into them. The pain, shooting from my nipples to my groin, causes my cock to explode inside her frothing pussy.

"Oh Fuuuuuuck!" She cries, clenching her pussy around my cock and shaking, jerkily, through her own orgasm. I release her tits and she collapses on my chest, driving my back into the pulley and causing us to nearly lose our balance on the rowing machine.

"Sorry." She laughs, lifting herself off of me and rolling onto the floor, breathing hard. I fall next to her and watch her sweat-soaked tits heave up and down as I try to catch my breath.

"Wow!" I exclaim. "Who knew rowing could be so much fun." I say, brushing her matted hair from her forehead.

"Yeah, I think more people would exercise if they knew." She laughs, brushing her hand over my chest. "We need a shower!" Christina announces, as she jumps to her feet and reaches her hand out to help me up. She pulls me up, into a full embrace, squeezing my ass cheeks with her hands. I cup her ass with my hands and look at our bodies in the mirrored wall.

"Harry was pretty kinky, you know." Christina says, as she leads me down a hallway towards the bathroom. "He liked getting fucked in the ass." She laughs, raising an eyebrow at me for my reaction.

"So I've heard." I tell her. "How about my dad?" I ask. "Is he kinky like that, too?"

"Oh god no!" She laughs. "Your dad is way too homophobic to even consider anything in his ass." She says.

"How old are you?" Christina asks, as she leans into the shower and adjusts the temperature of the water.

"Eighteen." I answer. "I just graduated from high school.

"No kidding!" She cries. "Wait, what was your grade point average?" She asks, excitedly, stepping into the shower and letting the spray run over her body.

"What?" I ask, stepping in behind her.

"What was your grade point average in high school?" She asks, squeezing soap onto her hands and lathering up her legs.

"My senior year it was a 3.5. Why?" I ask, reaching for the body wash. "Let me do that." I say, squirting soap onto my palms and lathering her thighs.

"I told you I was smart, right?" She says, spreading her legs so I can wash her upper thighs. "Well, my senior year in high school, I was a tutor for kids who were struggling with their grades. I decided to combine my sex addiction and my tutoring, by offering sex as an incentive to kids who brought their grade point average up to a 3.0. Word got out and I ended up fucking every guy in the senior class with a 3.0 average and even a couple of girls." She says, as I wash between her legs and lather her firm, round ass cheeks.

"So, if I didn't have a 3.0?" I ask, while I start soaping her perfectly round tits.

"Then this would have been wrong!" She says, laughing, as she rubs her soapy hands across my chest and down my stomach.

"How did the couple of girls get in there?" I ask, as her hands move down and she begins lathering my cock and balls.

"These two friends of mine used to have parties whenever their parents were out of town." She says, as my cock starts to recover from her expert fondling. "During these parties, they'd set me up in one of their bedrooms and guys would line up outside the bedroom door with their grades. Any guy who met the grade point average would be let in to fuck me, sometimes more than one at a time." She says, as I pump my hard cock against her hand and she continues caressing my balls. "I would do as many as ten or fifteen guys at each party." She sighs, letting go of my cock and sliding her hands around to my ass cheeks. "Of course, these were inexperienced high school guys, so I only got off about every third or fourth fuck." She laughs. Pulling me against her, we slither our soapy bodies against each other, her tits, slipping across my chest and my cock sliding sideways around her pussy mound.

"One night these two girls showed up with their grades, wanting to join the fun. I had never been with a girl before, so I thought what the fuck." My cock is rock hard from slithering against Christina's soapy body and from hearing about her sexual escapades as a teenager. "I found out that I love having my pussy eaten by a girl, but I don't much like to reciprocate. I almost gagged when I tried it. Luckily there were two of them, so I had them eat each other while they took turns eating me." She smiles and turns around, towards the water. I push my body against her back and reach my hands around to caress her tits, while my cock nestles between her ass cheeks.

"No one eats pussy like a woman." She says. "Except your father!" She says, turning back towards me. "That's a compliment." She insists. "It's not like saying he hits like a girl or throws like a girl. Eating pussy like a girl is a significant accomplishment and your dad does it.

"What's the difference, Christina? "I ask.

"It's hard to explain." She says, rinsing off and stepping out of the shower. "Women take their time to build the arousal, but it's more than that. They know just when and where to lick, with how much pressure and when to stop." She says. "Of course, when I started fucking your dad, my experience was limited to guys my own age. I couldn't believe I could cum every time I had sex." She laughs. "Come on, let's see how good you are, then I want to fuck you and your dad together." She says, grabbing my cock and leading me into her bedroom.

"So, this is a test." I ask, as Christina settles back on her bed, spreading her long legs. I crawl up between them for my first real good look at her pussy. Her pussy lips are long and thick, weaving around her hole, like a tiny mountain range around a volcano.

"Sex is always a test, isn't it?" She says, smiling. "Was it good? Did you cum? How was it for you? We are always putting our abilities to the test when we have sex." She says, lying back on the bed and pulling her knees up.

"Tell me about the business you have with my dad." I say, as I begin caressing her inner thighs with my hands.

"There's not much to tell." Christina says, as I start licking her upper thighs and down her ass cheeks. "About once a month, we have a weekend party. Daryl schedules meetings all week with his top models and uses the transmitter to give them instructions about how to behave at the party. Top executives, CEOs, politicians all pay upwards of $10,000 each to attend the party. Imagine a party where every woman is stunningly gorgeous and every one is a sure thing." She says, as I continue to lick all around her pussy.

"Mmmmmm." She sighs, as I lick the outside of her thick, pussy lips. I tease and nip at her pussy lips until she's squirming around and trying to get my tongue into her pussy. I slide my hand over her mound, running my thumb along her thin strip of hair. Pressing down, I hold her against the bed, and with my tongue flattened out, I very slowly lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top.

"Ooooooooo!" She coos, pushing up against my hand, which I keep firmly against her mound, making it hard for her to move. When I get to the top of her opening, I pull my tongue back and do it again, slower.

"So these guys pay $10,000 to get laid by gorgeous models." I say, lifting my head from her juicy cunt.

"Yes, but it's more than that." She breathes, as she pushes up against my hand. "They can swim nude with them, play pool in the nude, whatever they want, and at the end of the weekend, we give them a souvenir DVD of their visit." She smiles.

"You film them?" I ask incredulously, before I continue lapping at her juices.

"There are cameras and microphones in every room and all over the grounds." She says mischievously, as I think about our romp in the exercise room. "Even in the exercise room." She says, as if reading my mind. "We can watch it later if you like." Stiffening my tongue, I plunge it into her wet pussy and start tongue fucking her, while continuing to hold her down against the bed. Cameras in every room! Transmitter controlled sex parties! Jesus Christ!

"Mmmmmm. Yeah!" She says, wiggling as much as she can against my tongue, as it pistons in and out of her juicy hole. Reaching up, I pinch and twist her nipples, while I tongue fuck her. Just as she starts to buck her pussy against my tongue, I pull it out and again start licking around the outside of her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Come on, Nick!" She begs, as I suck one of her pussy lips into my mouth and gently nibble the edge of it. I tease her pussy lips, alternating sucking each one, while I continue to maul her tits and pinch her nipples.

"Oh god, Nick!" She cries, arching her back, as I slip two fingers into her pussy and start finger fucking her. Sliding my lips to the top of her pussy, I flick my tongue over her clit a couple of times before sucking it into my mouth. With my lips around her clit, I use my tongue to lightly lick across the tip of it, while I continue to pump my fingers in and out of her soggy pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Christina yells. "Keep doing that! Just like that, Nick!" She pleads, while jerking her ass off the bed in rhythm with my finger fucking.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming, Nick!" Christina yells. "I'm fucking cumming!" She grabs my hair, pulling my face tightly against her cunt, nearly smothering me, as her orgasm rips through her body. Clenching her pussy around my fingers and clamping her thighs against my ears, she shakes and shivers while I continue to lightly flick her clit. She unclamps her legs, just as a flood of creamy juice gushes over my fingers. I replace my fingers with my tongue and lap up her delicious, frothy nectar.

When the flow begins to trickle, I move my body up over hers sliding my hard cock into her steamy pussy. With out any preamble, I strike up a fast rhythm, pounding into her like I'm trying to pulverize her pussy. She pulls her knees up and I hook my arms behind them, bending her nearly in half, while I continue to pummel her pussy like a jackhammer.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck!" Christina gasps, as I relentlessly slam into her, harder and harder, while I push her feet down towards her shoulders. With her knees pushing against her tits, she reaches her hands around behind me and digs her nails into my ass cheeks. Suddenly, I want to hurt her! I want to fuck her so hard she cries out! I hate her! I hate her for being with my dad! I hate her for knowing I would fuck her! I hate her for being young, beautiful and smart! It's irrational, but I just fucking hate her!

I stop fucking her. Pushing harder on her legs, I lean up and smile at her. She looks at me apprehensively, as I slowly pull my fully erect, throbbing cock out of her saturated pussy and line it up with her puckered asshole. Without warning I shove it forward, burying it in her tight, unlubricated asshole.

"Arrrgghhhh!" She cries. "Fuck! That hurts!" She yells.

"Good!" I yell back, as I pump my hard cock in and out of her asshole. Her pussy juice on my cock provides enough lubricant and I start gliding easily in and out, building up the tension in my balls, until I explode inside her ass. I pull out, collapsing on the bed, panting.

"Daryl!" Christina yells. "Get in here and finish what your son started!" She calls out. Dad comes in, shedding his clothes. "He was fucking my ass, but I didn't cum yet." She complains, as she gets up on all fours and presents her asshole to him. "He left plenty of lubricant, just fuck me hard!" She says, smiling at me.

1...56789...12