Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,881 Followers

I retrieve the transmitter from my jean's pocket as my sister shows me what she's written. It looks perfect but I'm a little hesitant.

"I'll be the guinea pig again," Susan assures me as she sits cross-legged on the floor in front of me, her hairless pussy splayed open and slick with her juices. Raising one eyebrow and pointing to the transmitter, she hands me the paper.

"Focus, Nick," Susan laughs.

"I am focusing," I respond.

"Not on that, on the paper," she says. "Do you want me to get dressed?" she teases.

"No... I'll read this." The command Susan has prepared is longer than any command I've ever given but it seems to cover exactly what we want. Dialing in her frequency, I press the button and read the command to her.

"What do you think?" I ask, after releasing her from the transmitter's power. Susan cocks her head to the side like she's listening for something.

"I can't hear your thoughts," she says. "At least that part worked. Let me do you and then I promise we'll test the sex part." I hand her the transmitter and the paper.

"Well..." Susan asks.

"Did you do it?"

"Yes. Can you hear my thoughts?"

"No," I smile. "Let's move on to the next test."

"This is an oral text, I hope," Susan snickers as she jumps onto the couch and pushes her ass to the edge of the cushion while spreading her legs. Her pussy lips are tantalizingly soaked with love juice, just inviting me to take a taste.

"Your wish is my command," I answer, kneeling on the floor between her legs.

"If only," Susan smiles and I wonder, not for the first time, about her using the transmitter on me.

As soon as my tongue touches her labia I know the commands worked. A shiver of pleasure jolts through my body as my taste buds explode with the succulent flavor of her aroused pussy. I lick all around her hairless mound, feeling the tension build until my tongue again touches her sensitive lips. Damn! I never knew how good this felt to her.

"It's working," I tell her, "I can feel your... arousal." Leaning my face down to her pussy, I spread my tongue wide and take one long lick from the bottom of her slit to the top of her clit.

"Ohhhhhh. Fuck! Nick!" Susan moans and I'm groaning right along with her. The taste... the smell... the feel, yes the feel of me licking her pussy is so fucking potent it's like an out of body experience or something.

I back off and lick all around her pussy again, slurping up her juices and menacingly not touching her sensitive lips. Gradually moving my tongue closer, I lick along the outside of her labia, gently teasing it with my tongue. Holy shit! We both shiver when my tongue touches her pussy lips and my cock is sticking straight out between her thighs

"That feels good! Come on, Nick, dive right in, eat my pussy!" she cries, pushing her ass off the couch, trying to make better contact with my tongue.

I slide my arms behind her knees, lifting her legs and pulling her closer to the edge of the couch to give me better access to her pussy. Okay, this is the big moment I've been waiting for. I stretch out my tongue and slide it into her juicy hole. Damn! I tighten my grip on her thighs as my body trembles from the pleasure. I thrust my hips forward like it's me who's getting tongue fucked instead of her.

I've never felt anything like this. I'm sliding my tongue in and out of her wet pussy, licking all around and pushing it against her inside walls. I know exactly where to lick to give her the best feeling and her pussy juice is flowing into my mouth and running down my cheeks. My whole body is quivering as I shift my mouth from side to side, giving us different sensations with each movement of my tongue.

"Oh, Nick! Oh, Nick!" Susan screams, entangling her fingers into my hair and pulling my face against her pussy. "What are you doing? That is so fucking wonderful!"

Without answering her, I move my tongue up to the top of her slit, licking just below her clit. I never realized how sensitive this area is until now. As I push the tip of my tongue against the underside of her clit a fucking tremor rips through my body. Hers too! I push two fingers into her drenched pussy and vigorously pump them in and out while I move my mouth to her clit.

GOD DAMN! No wonder women love this little button so much. I think I just came... at least it felt like I did. I've never felt a jolt that was so instantly pleasurable in my entire fucking life! My body is convulsing, my cock is humping the air and I'm having trouble concentrating on what I'm doing. Susan is moaning her agreement and I suck her clit into my mouth enjoying the most incredible sensation I've ever felt.

I suck gently, flicking my tongue across this little miracle button to release a series of pulsating flashes that rip right to my groin. I'm gyrating my hips but it just waves my throbbing cock in the air, it feels like I've died and gone to heaven. Does it always feel this way for women? Guys, I'm telling you, we're getting cheated!

Well, I no longer am. I continue to pump two fingers in and out of Susan's pussy while I suck, nibble and tease her delicate little nub. My whole body is trembling, I'm panting, breaking out in a sweat and I want this to go on forever! I cannot describe to you the level of arousal this tiny little bump invokes. It is insanely pleasurable.

"Ohh, Nick! Mmmm, Oh, God!" Susan is moaning and twisting her body left and right, humping my fingers and pushing her clit against my tongue. "Don't stop! I'm cumming, Nick! Just keep doing that! Exactly that! Ohhhhhhhh God! Don't Stop!"

I have no intention of stopping. I keep sucking on her hair-trigger protrusion, trying to keep it in my mouth, as we both writhe around uncontrollably. My fingers are still busy in her pussy but I can't tell if I'm pumping them in and out or if she's doing all the moving. I feel her... our... orgasm build and I keep my mouth on her clit when she clamps her thighs around my head and captures my fingers in her pulsating pussy.

Letting out a loud moan, Susan jerks the back of my head hard against her spasming pussy. Oh Fuck! This is not like shooting cum. This is like my whole body is exploding in pleasure. We're both shaking uncontrollably, my cock is throbbing and my sister is gushing pussy juice into my mouth. I can't breathe! My head is trapped between her legs, I'm in the throes of her orgasm and I can't catch my breath. I try to fight her but we're both convulsing and I can't push her legs apart. She finally releases the pressure on the back of my head and I gasp for air.

Wow! Motherfucking wow! That was... so... fucking intense! Susan's chest is heaving while her pussy is oozing juice all over the couch. I haven't fully caught my breath but my cock is dying for release so I plunge right in. Holy shit! My brain explodes as her pussy contracts around my throbbing cock and I feel it from both of our perspectives.

"Oh fuck!" Susan gasps as my cock glides into her saturated pussy. "Ohhhh Nick!" she screams, wrapping her legs around me as I indulge in the ubiquitous feeling of pleasure that seems to be coming from everywhere -- my dick, her pussy, my mind. I can't explain it; it's just all-encompassing arousal that is impossible to pinpoint.

Susan must be feeling the same way because her fingers are clawing at my ass cheeks as she humps her pussy against my pounding cock. I'm panting and sweating and fucking my sister like my dick is club and I'm trying to pummel her pussy into soggy mush. In fact, that is exactly what she feels like as we both experience her unstoppable bursts of orgasmic delight leading up to the big payoff which is about to happen any second. I slam my cock into her as she tenses her legs and screams my name.

"Oh Nick! Ohhhhhhh! Fuuuuccck! OhhhhmmaarrrggghhhhHHH!" Susan's pussy explodes and I grab her thighs for balance as my knees buckle under the forcefulness of her detonation. Her orgasm shoots through me like a bottle rocket on the fourth of July and I'm riding her waves of pleasure while trying to keep my cock pumping in and out of her frothing pussy.

I may pass out; my body is convulsing, my heart is palpitating and my cock is about to burst. I close my eyes and dig my fingers into my sister's thighs as I drive my cock home for the final thrust.

"Ohhhh Fuck!" I scream as my cock discharges its load into my sister's battered pussy and we melt into one big throbbing orgasmic heap on the couch. Clenched in a spasming embrace, I'm unable to distinguish between the various pleasurable sensations stemming from our sweat soaked bodies.

Neither of us speaks for several minutes. We just gulp in air and revel in the post-orgasmic bliss that has engulfed us. I don't know if I'll survive many more like this but it would be worth trying.

"Holy shit," Susan breaks the silence with my exact sentiment. "That was even more... I don't know what... than the last time." I couldn't agree more. I squeeze her tightly and press my mouth to hers. The kiss is long and sensual with our tongues entwining in a slow dance meant to convey more love than lust or maybe it's just that neither of us has any lustful energy left. My cock is still buried in her liquefied love canal and I can feel her pulse beating through her tender pussy walls as we kiss.

When we can both finally move, I call mom's cell to let her know we have the DVD. She's at the mall with Maggie and says we should meet her and dad at Uncle Harry's house for dinner later.

"More dressing room adventures?" I tease as Susan gives me a curious look. I just shake my head like it's not important.

"You never know," Mom laughs. "See you tonight."

Susan and I take a long, languid shower, using the time to discuss what to do about the emailed video. I push for an approach that might kill two birds with one stone but Susan is skeptical. I want to put all the blame on me, and say I used the transmitter to get Susan to fuck me. If my plan works we'll also figure out if Dad really is a changed man. Dad being alone at Uncle Harry's all afternoon plays right into my plan and Susan finally relents.

I borrow a camcorder from Tracy while Susan dresses appropriately for her part and we drive over to Uncle Harry's house. Per the plan, Susan goes in by herself to scope things out and then lets me in through the kitchen door. She quietly points to the den to indicate Dad's location. I tiptoe into the hallway while Susan calls out.

"DAD!" she hollers as if she'd just arrived.

"I'm in here, Susan," Dad calls in response. "Where's Nick," Dad asks when Susan enters the den.

"He's over at Nicole's house," Susan lies as I position myself near the doorway where Dad can't see me. "Why?"

"You two have some explaining to do," Dad gruffly announces, pointing to the computer screen. I can't see the screen from my position but I assume he's got the emailed video.

"Ohmygod! What is that? I would never...!" My sister is a better actress than I expected. Dad is staring at her in disbelief. "Where did you get this?"

"Never mind where I got it," Dad snaps, "what the hell do you two think you're doing?"

"Dad, I don't know what this is about or how that video was made but I would never do anything like that with my own brother!" Susan retorts, hands on her hips and chest heaving as she displays her indignation. Dad just looks at her and then a hint of realization crosses his face.

"That little fucker's been playing with the transmitter again," Dad says under is breath. When he turns back to Susan, he's smiling like the Cheshire Cat. This is my cue to turn on the camcorder and hit record.

"What?" Susan asks. "Dad, what's going on? This... this... thing is obscene!" Susan points to the computer.

"Susan," Dad says more tenderly, "has anything weird at all happened between you and your brother lately?"

"Not like that!" Susan points again.

"No, I mean have you been with him and feel like you've lost a few minutes or anything like that?"

"What do you mean, like the Matrix. I don't know what you're talking about, Dad." She's really good at this.

"Susan, listen to me," he stands up and puts his hand on her shoulder. "Something weird is going on here and I don't think this video is fake so tell me anything that has happened with your brother." Susan looks at him for a minute and then sighs.

"Well, there have been a couple of things that were sort of weird," Susan says.

"Tell me about them," Dad encourages her.

"Last week and then earlier today... um..." Dad nods his encouragement for her to go on. "Well... Nick stood really close to me and said, 'Susan, you're my sex slave.' Then I would feel kind of funny and he would laugh and turn away."

"But it seemed like something happened to you, didn't it?" Dad asks excitedly.

"Yes. But nothing happened, Dad. Certainly nothing like that!" Dad steps back a few steps and just looks at Susan. Before we left Tracy's Susan had donned a sundress without any undergarments. Dad was being treated to a spectacular outline of Susan's nipples which she had obviously hardened while they spoke.

"So... Nick just says, 'Susan, you're my sex slave', huh?" As soon as he speaks the words, Susan slips the thin straps off her shoulders and lets the sundress fall to the floor. Even from outside the room, I can hear Dad suck in his breath while Susan stands naked before him with a glassy look in her eyes. Damn, she's good.

Dad stumbles back into the chair, putting Susan's perfect tits at eye level. "Step closer," he says. Susan obeys and he places his hands on her hips as he licks his lips. "Wow," he whispers as his gaze travels from her fully exposed tits to her hairless pussy.

No stranger to the use of a transmitter, Dad tells Susan to make her nipples hard and she obliges him. This is exactly what I was hoping I would get on video.

"Damn, it really works," Dad smiles mischievously. He's obviously done this before because he gives Susan commands to speak normally and let her body respond naturally while his hands glide gingerly up her sides and his thumbs caress the underside of her breasts.

"Oh, Princess, are so beautiful!" Dad breathes. "What command did Nick give you to release you from his control?" he asks, pressing his cheek against the inside curves of her breasts.

"He'd say, 'Get dressed, you are no longer my sex slave," Susan answers as Dad's thumbs reach her taut nipples. Fuck! I felt that! Susan got a jolt of pleasure from her nipples being touched and I felt it, too! I never considered that I'd feel her pleasurable responses if she was with someone else.

Dad turns his head and sucks her left nipple into his mouth while his hands roam around to her firm, young ass cheeks. He takes his time sucking her tits and caressing her ass, while my cock responds to Susan's pleasure signals, which are being transmitted to my brain.

"Give yourself a huge orgasm," Dad says, leaning his head back from his daughter's tits. It's a good thing Susan and I have this capability since she's not really under the spell of the transmitter. Oh fuck! I didn't see that coming! I almost drop the camera when Susan's orgasm hits me like a lightning bolt. My whole body is wracked with her pleasure as I watch her knees buckle and Dad catches her so she doesn't fall.

"There, there... I've got you," Dad says. "Spread your legs a little, Princess." Dad holds her hips and steadies her quivering body. "I want a little taste of this." Susan spreads her legs while resting her hands on Dad's shoulders for balance. I'm still shaking from our orgasm and I'm surprised he can't hear me panting.

"Oh, Daddy," Susan moans and once again I'm engulfed in her arousal as Dad lightly strokes her pussy lips and scoops out a big dollop of her love juice onto his hand. Bringing it to his face he takes a deep sniff before putting his tongue into it.

"Oh Susan, my sexy young princess," Dad coos. "You taste so fucking good!" I could have told him that. I adjust the camera and try to calm my breathing but Susan is getting more aroused by the minute. This is perfect. The video will confirm everything I've been saying about Dad and how we can't trust him.

I watch Dad slide his right hand over Susan's porcelain smooth pussy mound, pressing his thumb down towards her wet opening. I zoom in and watch as he brings his other hand up. As smooth as if he's done it a thousand times, he shoves two fingers from his left hand into her cunt while his right thumb starts rubbing a circular rhythm on her clit.

Holy fuck! I lose my balance and tumble into the hallway clutching the camcorder to my chest as the wave of pleasure rips through my body. Squelching a moan by shoving my fist in my mouth, I half walk, half crawl to Harry's bedroom as I continue to experience Susan's arousal. I drop the camcorder on the floor and flop down on the bed, my hips bucking feverishly at the intensity of the pleasure.

I'm pulling at my zipper to stroke my cock while I await Susan's orgasm when everything suddenly stops. I didn't lose connection with Susan. I can feel her frustration that she didn't climax. It seems that Dad just stopped. What the fuck? This must be how a woman feels when a guy shoots his load too soon. I better get out of here.

I pull up my zipper and check the hallway just as Susan comes out of the den fully dressed. She spots me and pulls me back into the bedroom.

"Fuck me, Nick!" Susan pleads, grabbing my arm. "I need your cock RIGHT NOW!" She drops her dress on the floor and starts fumbling with my belt.

"Dad's gonna hear us," I whisper as she pulls my at my shirt.

"Use the transmitter to keep him in the den," Susan begs. "Come on, Nick. I need this!" she's as out of control as I've ever seen her. What the hell did Dad do to her?

I run back to the den, use Dad's trigger to tell him to stay where he is and tell him to ignore any sounds from the rest of the house. Pulling off my shirt while I run down the hall, I nearly stumble when I get a quick pleasure jolt. I find why when I get to the door and find Susan stretched out on the bed, fingering her pussy. I leave a trail of jeans and underwear from the door to the bed and crawl up next to my sister.

"Oh, Nick," she cries pushing me onto my back and swinging her leg over me. Without any preamble, Susan impales her hot cunt onto my erect cock and starts riding me like a wild woman. A blast of Susan's lustful desire explodes through my body as soon as her over-heated pussy closes around my cock.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Susan screams as she drives her hungry pussy up and down my shaft. My body reacts to the staccato signals of pleasure that pulsate with each mini-orgasm Susan experiences.

We each get lost in the double whammy of passion that envelops our bodies. I can't stop shaking as Susan jounces and grinds on my throbbing cock, rocking her body from side to side. Her tits are bouncing in a circular motion slapping against each other, and I can't even summon the strength to reach out and grab them.

She's out of control with her eyes closed and her head thrown back, a tight, opened mouth grimace plastered on her face. Her orgasm is building at an incredible rate and I dig my nails into the mattress as I feel it crest. Bucking my hips and thrusting into her, I tense my legs as she reaches the peak and throws herself forward onto my chest.

"Fuuuuuuck!" my sister and I scream in unison as her orgasm rips through both of us and my cock explodes inside her spasming pussy. We convulse in a series of thrusts and quakes that threaten to pull us apart but Susan wraps her arms around my neck and crushes her breasts against my chest. Fucking hell! You can't imagine what it feels like to experience the male and female pleasure during sex. I wouldn't know where to begin to describe it.

"What happened in there?" I ask Susan when our bodies have calmed somewhat. "You were amazing. I almost believed you were in a transmitter-induced submission. Then all of a sudden nothing."

samslam
samslam
12,881 Followers
1...456789