Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My reverie is interrupted by Mom's hand sliding down my chest. I kiss the top of her head as she caresses my stomach and makes her destination obvious. My cock is tenting the sheet as Mom wraps her hand around it.

"Mmmm," I sigh when Mom turns her face towards me for a kiss. When her fingers start exploring my cock it elicits a responding moan from Susan.

"What the...?" Mom breaks the kiss and looks over at Susan who is smiling sheepishly on the other side of me. Mom starts strokes my cock faster and watches as Susan reacts accordingly. Her parted lips emit a soft moan as she grinds her hips in rhythm to Mom's strokes.

"What have you two done?" Mom asks, releasing my cock and sitting up next to me.

"Well..." I start but Susan interrupts me and excitedly explains about the telepathy in her science fiction book, how we experimented with it and finally settled on this sexual empathy thing.

"So you can actually feel each other's arousal?" Mom asks incredulously.

"Yes," I answer. "It doesn't seem to matter who we're with or even if we're alone, although I didn't feel when you were with Dad." I say to Susan.

"That wasn't arousing," she says bitterly.

"You're right... I'm sorry... I didn't mean..." I stammer out excuses.

"I know you didn't," Susan says quietly. "I felt you when you were at Nicole's. Was it Nicole or her mom," she asks.

"Maggie and then our mom," I answer. "You felt that?" Susan nods while smiling at me.

"Do you know what you have here?" Mom asks, gazing wide-eyed at the two of us. "Can you imagine if a married couple consented to these transmitter suggestions what kind of marriage they'd have? There would be no reason to stray because they'd never find a sexual partner as fully satisfying as their spouse," she smiles.

"And if either of them did stray, the other would know it immediately," Susan adds.

"You could do this!" Mom's gorgeous tits are bouncing around as she gets more animated. "A marriage counseling center," she exclaims. "With your degree in psychology, Susan..." My sister interrupts her before she can continue.

"I'd need to get my doctorate," she says thoughtfully. "But it is definitely something we should think about."

"In the meantime," I clear my throat for emphasis. "Can we get back to the matter at hand?" I laugh.

"Funny, Nick," Susan says but she's already wrapping her hand around my hard cock.

"I want to see how this works," Mom says, leaning over and sucking my cockhead into her mouth while her eyes are glued to Susan's pussy.

"Mmmm," my sister and I moan in unison. Susan starts rocking her hips to the rhythm as she pumps my hard cock into Mom's mouth. I'm trying to thrust my cock deeper into Mom's mouth when she helps by pushing Susan's hand out of the way and sliding her lips down the length of it. Mom starts teasing my balls and flicking her tongue along the underside of my shaft but never takes her eyes off of Susan.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Susan cries as she rocks against an invisible lover and Mom's eyes widen in shock. Mom start's working my cock for all it's worth, building me up to an explosive release, all the while watching Susan writhe in pleasure next to me.

I don't even try to hold back and Susan's body jerks along with me as I shoot my heavy load into Mom's talented mouth. Fuck! Mom sucks and swallows until my balls are completely drained and then sits back licking her lips.

"Does it work the other way, too?" she asks, still amazed at what she's just seen.

"Yes! Do you want to see?" Susan asks excitedly.

"Are you sure, Honey," Mom asks.

"Mom, I'm fine!" Susan says, lying back and spreading her legs. "Besides you've just made me very horny." Mom crawls over me, giving my spent cock a quick kiss before making herself comfortable between Susan's thighs.

Mom's first lick of Susan's pussy catches me off guard and I gasp at the pleasure of it. Mom looks over as my cock start to respond to her machinations of Susan's wet pussy. She rolls her eyes and attacks Susan's cunt with a renewed vigor, her eyes locked on my growing erection.

Mom knows exactly what to do with a horny pussy and she has my sister and I moaning with pleasure in no time at all. I feel every lick and nibble as she alternately sucks Susan's juices and nibbles on her clit. I'm humping my hard cock into the air when Mom abruptly stops.

"Put that in me!" Mom commands, looking over at my cock. "I want you to fuck me, Nick," Mom says, suddenly sounding more pleading than commanding. I jump to comply, moving into position behind her as she lowers her mouth back to Susan's smooth pussy.

Susan reacts instantly when I shove my hard cock into Mom's anxious pussy. "Oh fuck!" Susan screams at the dual onslaught of Mom's voracious pussy eating and the transmitter induced absorption of my cock's pleasure. I'm feeling the same double whammy and I grab Mom's hips to maintain my balance as I pound into her hot cunt.

Damn! Adding another person into the mix completely changes the dynamics. When Susan and I were fucking I was feeling her reaction to me directly. With Mom as a conduit between us, I keep getting surprised by Susan's pleasure signals. They're wonderful surprises but they manage to keep me off balance as I try to increase the rhythm and intensity of our fucking.

"Ohhhhmyyyyyygaaaawwwd!" Susan cries as the tension builds and I continue pummeling Mom's pussy with almost brutal thrusts. My body thrashes around as I absorb the force of Susan's imminent orgasm and try hard to get Mom over the edge with us. With a near death grip on Mom's hips, I use the force of Susan's pleasure signals to drive my cock deeper and faster into Mom's overheated pussy.

I don't know if Mom has synchronized her tongue with my violent thrusts but it's like Susan's arousal has become one with mine and every thrust of my cock drives us a step closer to her volcanic release.

"Ohhhhhhh! Mom! Nick! FUUUCCCK!" Susan screams as her orgasm rips through both of us and my cock explodes inside Mom's fiery cunt. I dig my fingers into Mom's hips as I jerk violently against her smooth ass cheeks. This is not just cumming together, where Susan's orgasm has triggered mine. This feels as if Susan's orgasm is actually shooting the cum from my swollen cock into Mom's burning pussy.

Mom is shivering too and I can only surmise that she came along with us but right now I can't even think. My cock is still spurting cum while Susan's orgasm completely engulfs my senses. I collapse onto Mom's back, rocking her forward onto Susan's stomach.

"Oooomph!" Susan exclaims when the two of us land unexpectedly on top of her. I pull my spent cock out of Mom's cum-filled cunt and crawl up beside my sister.

"Fuck!" I pant as my chest heaves and I try to catch my breath. Susan smiles at me and pulls Mom up for a pussy-flavored kiss, mashing their tits together as Mom settles on top of her.

"That was intense," I say while watching Mom and Susan kiss passionately, their bodies melding together in a posture of post orgasmic harmony. I flop onto my back and marvel at how sexily they fit together, Mom's ass rotating slowly as they crush their bare pussies together.

God! Everything feels so right. It was crazy for a while and I wondered if we'd ever be together like this again but now we've come full circle. I gradually succumb to the inevitable post coital calm that overtakes my senses and reflect on everything that's happened.

I mentally laugh at Mom's idea of a marriage counseling service but stranger things have happened with the transmitter. And what about Susan's comment regarding spending the rest of our lives together? Could she really mean it like it sounds? Could my sister and really want to settle down with me and raise a family? My cock stiffens at the prospect.

This does not go unnoticed by my sister who reaches down and encircles my cock with her hand.

"I love you, Nick," Susan whispers while her thumb rubs circles around my cockhead.

"I love you, too, Sis," I answer scooting closer to her and Mom. "I don't think I've ever loved anyone more." I add as I press my lips to hers. Mom smiles as Susan strokes my hard cock. Maybe she's just happy that her kids are finally getting along.

1...456789