Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,889 Followers

"Fuck me, Nick," Susan moans, tugging on my hard cock. "I need you inside me."

Susan's hand around my cock feels good and I press my hips forward sliding my cock through her fingers.

"I felt that!" Susan says and at first I wonder why she's announcing this but quickly realize she means mentally. "I... uh... felt your pleasure," she whispers.

"This is going to be interesting," I answer, rolling on top of my sister and positioning my hard cock against her burning pussy lips. Susan wraps her legs around me as I drive deep inside of her.

Ohmygod! Fuck me! As soon as my cock hits her fiery pussy walls I get the double onslaught of sensual signals from my cock, and mind messages from my sister's excitement.

"OH NICK!" Susan screams, obviously feeling the same thing.

"I know... just as I start to feel my pleasure I get this surge of your pleasure washing over me and..."

"I know already! Just shut up and fuck me, Nick!" Susan says, squeezing her anxious pussy around my cock and rocking her hips up and down. I start pounding into her and can't believe the incredible feeling.

I could never adequately describe what it feels like to be fucking someone, especially your sister, and at the same time be absorbing all of her arousal along with yours. My cock feels like it's going to burst any second and my whole body feels like it's going to explode.

We're sweating and panting -- both lost in the surreal feelings of fucking and being fucked at the same time. I know just where to manipulate my cock to give her... us... the most pleasure and I can feel her orgasm build as if it were my own. Unfuckingbelievable!

I want to feel her climax! I pump harder! I can't believe this... My cock is throbbing! I don't know if I can get us there.... I try to hold back...

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?" Susan yells. "I can't feel you anymore!" She's digging her nails into my back like she can claw her way to her orgasm.

"I'm... holding back... waiting... for your orgasm," I pant; sweat dripping from my forehead as I pummel her soggy pussy.

"Don't... hold... back!" She screams. "I want to feel you, too!"

Fuck! What to do... if I finish early Susan will miss her orgasm but it's unfair to not let her feel the double whammy of our lovemaking.

"Oh god! I'm cumming! Nick! I'm fucking cumming!" Susan cries and it's all a moot point. I ram my cock into her for all I'm worth, feeling her climax building right along with mine.

"Oh yeah! Oh Nick! I... can... feel... you... too! Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUUUUCK!!!!" Susan's orgasm peaks in a series of convulsive explosions that shakes the hell out of both our bodies. We're writhing together on the couch, riding the crest of her multiple orgasms when my cock erupts driving us to new heights of ecstasy.

Susan is jerking along with me, panting and moaning as I spew my heavy load of cum inside her spasming pussy. Holy shit! I can't catch my breath!

"Me either!" Susan can't speak but she's sending her thoughts, and apparently reading mine. We're clinging to each other, our sweat-soaked bodies wracked from the intensity of the dual sexual assault.

"That was... I don't know..." I message to my sister.

"I know, right... what the fuck!" Suddenly we're both laughing and giggling, our arms wrapped tightly around each other as we try to make sense of what just happened.

"I felt your orgasm." I tell my sister as I kiss her lips. "It was indescribable! It just kept building and building... and..."

"I know." Susan responds, pushing her tongue in my mouth. "When I felt you cum, it was as if I was shooting your sperm inside my pussy. It was so weird and so wonderful!" I stiffen my cock just enough so it won't slip out of her soggy pussy. Susan breaks the kiss and looks over at the video screen.

"Oh fuck! He's going to stick that monster in her ass!" Susan exclaims. I glance over my shoulder and see Cheri on all fours with Dean kneeling behind her. As he aligns his stiff cock with her puckered asshole, Cheri emits a noticeable shiver. She obviously just gave herself an orgasm to get ready for the anal fuck.

"I wonder how long they'll be filming," I ask, moving my cock around inside my sister's well-lubricated pussy.

"They'll be at it all day," says a voice behind us. Fuck! Susan and I scramble to untangle ourselves and my cock plops from her pussy as she curls her legs up and covers her tits with her arm. Christina is standing just inside the doorway, texting on her phone.

"Do mommy and daddy know how close you two are?" Christina asks as she punches buttons on her cell phone.

"What are we going to do?" Susan asks while scooting to the edge of the bed, still trying to cover herself.

"A little late for modesty, Susan," Christina snickers. "I've been watching for several minutes. You guys were really hot!"

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Pretty smart, Nick, picking the only room that doesn't have a video feed." Christina says, ignoring my question. Fuck! I hadn't even considered us getting caught on tape.

"But not smart enough," she says, tossing me her phone. "Check out the video I just shot of your incestuous coupling. You know that's illegal in this state, right?"

"Did you give her a trigger?" Susan asks, looking over my shoulder at the phone's tiny screen.

"No trigger. I didn't think I'd need one."

"And don't even think about erasing it," Christina smiles. "I've already emailed it to a safe place."

"Act like we're watching the video," I tell my sister as I scroll to Christina's sent mail folder.

"You had no right to video us!" Susan yells at Christina.

"Fuck! She sent it to dad!" I can't believe she just emailed a video of Susan and I fucking our brains out to the one person I would never want to see it.

"Why would she do that?" Susan asks me.

"I don't know. She must want something."

"What do you want, Christina?" I ask, standing up and walking towards her.

"Where's the transmitter, Nick?" Susan asks. Of course, I can take care of Christina with the transmitter. "Distract her a minute."

"Does she like girls, too?" Susan asks.

"No clue, just try something."

"My brother asked what you want?" Susan says, standing up and placing her hands on her hips, fully exposing herself to Dad's girlfriend. Taking a big breath, Susan swells her breasts and I watch her nipples harden as she steps towards Christina.

"I don't blame you for fucking her, Nick." Christina says, staring wide-eyed at my sister's recently fucked body. "Her shaved pussy alone would be worth thousands at one of our parties and her tits; they're real aren't they?"

"Don't fucking talk about me like I'm not here!" Susan yells as she approaches Christina.

"You want to know what I want?" Christina says, stepping closer to Susan.

While Susan is distracting Christina, I've managed to put on my underwear and pick up my jeans. Grabbing the transmitter from the pocket, I conceal it until I'm pulling my shirt over my head and she can't see me put in the earbuds. I glance up as Christina puts her hand on Susan's shoulder.

"I'll tell you what I don't want. I don't want to be left out in the cold while your loving family reconciles. Although I didn't know how loving until a few minutes ago," she laughs. "Not that I blame you. I wouldn't mind another round with your brother myself. He eats pussy almost as well as your father."

"Nick!" Susan mentally admonishes me.

"Not now." I message back. "Just keep her distracted."

"It runs in the family." Susan smiles seductively. "You haven't tried me yet." Christina blanches and is reaching for Susan's creamy tits just as I find her frequency.

"I've got it." I tell Susan, dialing it in and pressing the button, I watch her eyes glace over and turn to Susan who's staring at me with a panicked look on her face.

"We've got to stop dad from reading that email!" I blurt as I try to figure out what kind of command to give Christina.

"You actually fucked dad's arm candy?" Susan asks incredulously.

"It's a long story," I answer. "I'll tell you all about it but first help me figure out what command to give her so we can get out of here." My sister is still naked, glistening from our lovemaking and I feel my cock stiffen in spite of the situation.

"Your cock stiffens in any situation... apparently with anyone." Susan shakes her head and starts getting dressed.

"I'm sorry," I say, knowing how lame it is even as I say it.

"Forget it," Susan forces a smile. "Let's just take care of this."

Together we figure out the right wording to make Christina forget what she saw. I delete the video and the sent email file from her phone and then release Christina from the transmitter's power after we exit the control room.

"Let's find Tracy and get out of here," I say, leading my sister down the hallway to the bedroom. Dean and Cheri are still going at it on the bed. Based on Cheri's moaning and vocal encouragement, Dean's perpetual hard-on is more than meeting her needs. The director looks like he could piss his pants he's so excited.

"He's been hard all day! This is going to be a fucking goldmine," he tells his assistant who looks like she'd give Dean's monster cock a hearty welcome. Her face is flush, her nipples are pushing at the fabric of her blouse and she's bouncing from side to side, rubbing her thighs together.

"Look what you've done," Susan messages me with a smile in her voice. "I hope he doesn't hurt himself keeping it hard for so long."

"He'll learn to pace himself," I answer. "There's Tracy. Let's go get that disc."

We get back to Tracy's place just as the mailman is leaving. He looks like he's been waiting around for a while and who can blame him.

"Here's your package," he says to Susan with an expectant smile worthy of a love-stricken teenager.

"Thank you," Susan gushes, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Pleeeeze! Don't encourage him." I mentally sigh as Susan almost wraps herself around him to get the envelope.

"Jealous?"

"Do you have to even ask? Of course, I am."

"Good." Susan disengages from the mailman, gives him a kiss on the cheek and thanks him again for making sure the mail is delivered safely. I almost gag.

"I want to watch it," Susan says once we're inside and she's torn the envelope open.

"We don't have time," I answer, trying to figure out how to keep Susan from seeing the DVD.

"Why don't you want me to see it?"

"Fuck! I forgot you know everything I'm thinking. There's just stuff on there I'd rather you didn't see." I certainly don't want her to see me skipping back and forth between her and Danae to mom and dad.

"Mom and dad are fucking on this DVD? We're watching it right now!" Susan inserts the DVD into Tracy's player and grabs the remote. There is no stopping my sister once she's made up her mind so I find Tracy and give her a command that keeps her occupied in the kitchen while I settle onto the couch next to Susan.

"Why don't you want me to see this?" Susan asks as she settles back against me and I put my arm around her shoulder. Before I can formulate an answer, my thoughts betray me.

"You think I'll want to fuck dad?" she looks at me incredulously, ignoring the TV screen where I'm using the transmitter to get Tracy to strip.

"No, no, of course not... I mean... well... you know... maybe... I don't know." I honestly don't know what I think but I know what dad thought when he replayed the video of Susan's ass.

"Dad did that?" Susan looks shocked, then contemplative and then bursts out laughing. "Oh my god, Nick. You're fucking mom and you're jealous of dad looking at my naked ass?"

"I'm not jealous!" I protest.

"What do you call it? Why don't you want me to see this video?" Susan asks, still smiling.

"Fine... watch the video... make copies... I don't care." I slide out from behind her and stand up to leave. I know I'm being silly but I can't help it.

"Nick," Susan says quietly. "If you don't want me to watch it, I won't."

"Really?" I ask. I mentally survey her thoughts to see if she's telling the truth.

"I am telling you the truth. I want to watch it but I won't if you don't want me to."

"Why would you do that?" I ask.

"Because I love you. Do I need more of a reason?" Susan pats the couch beside her. "Come on, Nick. I don't want to fight."

"Me either," I sigh, joining her on the couch. "It's okay. We can watch it. I'm just being a jerk."

"Actually, I find your jealousy kind of endearing, Nick." Susan kisses my cheek and turns back to the video of Tracy giving me a blowjob while the on-screen me watches Danae go down on my sister.

What a weird fucking day! My first look at a porn video shoot, the incredible sex with my sister, feeling every emotion she feels, and then Christina emailing video of Susan and I to our dad. Now my sister and I are watching ourselves in a quasi-porn video of our own.

"That is kind of weird, isn't it? What are we going to do about the email to Dad?" Susan asks without taking her eyes off the TV.

"I don't know but we'd better come up with an idea fast or at least give mom a heads up," I answer.

"I've never seen video of myself like this," Susan says, squirming around as she watches her and Danae switch places. "I'm getting wet! How narcissistic is that?" she smiles but she's also undoing her blouse. "We should be naked," she announces. I don't argue.

With our clothes in a heap on the floor, Susan curls up next to me with her head in my lap. My cock responds to her fingers lightly trailing up the inside of my thigh.

"I do have a nice ass," Susan says and I glance at the video. It looks like the same shot dad kept running over and over.

"Really?" Susan responds.

"I don't like you hearing every thought." I tell her, stroking her hair as her tongue swipes the head of my cock.

"But you like the sex part," she answers. She's right.

"I wonder if..." I can already hear what she's thinking as she wraps her lips around my quickly hardening cock. "I'm going to make you forget about Tracy's blowjob,"

"Tracy who?" Leaning my head back, I close my eyes while Susan administers the best blowjob in the history of blowjobs.

"I can feel exactly what you like!" she tells me mentally. "I know how licking like this," Susan licks the underside of my cock just below the cockhead, "feels better than this." Her tongue moves to the side of my cock. "But I still have to do some of that to prolong our pleasure."

Susan is using her tongue in ways I've never imagined. My cock is throbbing as she licks, nibbles, sucks and strokes up, down and around my aroused shaft. Fuck! Susan's whole body is rocking as she experiences the stimulation she's providing me by mentally tapping into my reaction to her blowjob. She's already exceeded anything Tracy did and I thought nothing could get better than that prolonged blowjob.

"Think again," Susan's voice has a definite smile as she again slips my cock into her mouth.

Her tongue is hyperactive, swirling around my shaft while her fingers are teasing my balls and her mouth can't seem to get enough of my cock. Sliding her lips down to the base, she pops my cockhead into her throat and swallows. Before I can even absorb that feeling she's pulled halfway back and does a quick bob up and down that causes us both to shudder. Frantically pumping me into her mouth while her tongue hits every sweet spot along the length, she's got me out of control in no time. I'm bucking my hips off the couch as she keeps finding new ways to excite my sensitive cock.

"Oh God! I feel like the slut in that Deep Throat movie; you know the one that weird guy in the dorm always used to watch, where her clitoris is in her throat." Susan is slamming my cock into her throat with an urgency that backs up her sentiments.

"Oh! Susan," I cry tangling my fingers in her hair. "That feels so fucking good!"

"I know! I'm going to make us cum!" Susan declares and within seconds my cock explodes into her mouth. She gasps and nearly chokes on my first blast as her body convulses right along with mine. Pumping me with her hand, she manages a quick swallow as cum splatters her cheeks and chin. Her hips are jerking in rhythm with my cum spurts as she takes a deep breath and pulls me back into her mouth. Were both completely spent by the time she finishes sucking me dry.

"That was... I don't know what..." Susan says a few minutes later. She's lying on her back with her chest heaving as she sucks air into her lungs. "I came with you... or it felt like I did... actually I think I felt you cumming but it felt like it was me... fuck! I'm not making any sense." She flops back on the couch and I watch her breasts swell with her breathing.

"Let me catch my breath and I want to do you," I tell her as I run my hand up her thigh. "Damn, you're soaking wet," I tell her when my hand reaches her drenched pussy.

"I told you I just came," she smiles. "I don't know how... I mean... from the transmitter commands but... anyway, do you mind if we just wait a little before we continue? I'm wiped out."

I must have dozed off because the next thing I know, my sister is sitting on the floor, holding the DVD.

"You did doze off... and you snored," her voice seems distant but not unfriendly. She's leaning against the couch and I stretch out behind her, my head behind hers.

"Did you watch the rest of it?" I ask her. She nods.

"I'm trying to figure out how dad fits into our lives," she says. "I mean, you know, everything that you and I have with mom."

"He doesn't," I say out loud. "That's what I've been trying to tell mom."

"I know... it's just... she seems really happy that he's back... and watching them fuck. Did you really watch them? She's never been like that with us." I know what she means and I've been trying to block out the image of mom in dad's office, riding dad's cock like a sex-starved nymph.

"You can't just ignore it, Nick," Susan says. "And you can't just control everything you don't like by using the transmitter." Susan is starting to sound like Nicole.

"I'm not Nicole! But if this sounds like her then maybe you should be listening to the people around you."

We're both quiet for several minutes. I try to figure out what to do about Dad getting Christina's email but I can't seem to block Susan's thoughts out of my head as she thinks about Mom and Dad and what it means for us.

"Susan," I kiss her neck.

"Hmmm?" she leans her head back against me.

"How do you feel about us hearing each others' thoughts?" I ask.

"You should already know what I think. I never expected it and I'm not sure it's healthy." She turns her head towards me. "But I love the sex!" she smiles.

"Me too," I answer, sliding off the couch so I'm sitting next to her. We're both still naked and I feel my cock harden as I put my arm around her. "Do you think we can undo the thoughts and keep the sexual part?"

"I like the way you think, baby brother," Susan brushes her lips against mine and then stands up. "Let me give it a try."

A few minutes later she's back with paper and pencil, scribbling notes as she stands before me. Her glistening pussy is inches from my face. I breathe in her sexy aroma and start to lean my head forward.

"I can still hear what you're thinking," she smiles. "Wait until we do these commands. Where's the transmitter?"

samslam
samslam
12,889 Followers
1...34567...9