All Comments on 'Never Doubt I Love Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an excellent story by an accomplished and prolific writer

The best thing about it is that it shows why so many mothers nowadays are wild for what their boy's got jumping around in his pants. Here's 18 year old Rick's mother: "And there it was, my son's magnificent tool, hard and swinging free. The relentless cock that had shown me places I thought existed only in romance novels." Is this a mother who's in love with her own boy's cock, or what? Rick's showing his mom why that big hard cock he's sporting between his young legs is sometimes nicknamed "Mother's Salvation." And why that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs is nicknamed "Her Son's Warm Wet Semen Catcher." Rick's the perfect husband for his mom. His young cock's always hard around his mom, his young balls never quit. And his mother's cunt is always open for business as far as her good-looking, horny boy's concerned. Time for Rick to fuck a baby up where he was once a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars!

Five Million stars, and they all shine for Rick and his mom. May their passion blossom into five million super novas, making them light up the heavens. May the waves of their love and desire cascade throughout the eternal night. And may five million stars more, burn so brightly for their love.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 9 years ago
* * * * *

Clean out the bank account.

Change the locks.

Get the paperwork in order.

And grab the phone book.

D for Divorce attorneys....

hershalboyhershalboyover 9 years ago
Awesome! Very hot!

Amazing & super hot story! Thank you very much for writing this story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ONLY ONE THING LEFT.......

PREGNANCY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

keep writing

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it. Time to show the fuckwad husband how much of a douche he really is. On to chapter 3!!

nancampnancampover 6 years ago
So hot

I can't wait till l read the next chapter

Thank you Mary

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES