Never Doubt I Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A finger, then two, entered my asshole, flicking, twisting, turning. It felt so good. I spread my legs wider and took one of my nipples between my fingers, rolling it, tugging on it. His fingers kept working inside me. My ass burned; my pussy quivered. I was turned on, hot beyond belief, almost ready to cum. I started panting. I needed his cock inside me NOW!

"Oh, Rick, please, please, fuck my ass!!!!"

He stopped working his fingers in my asshole. He seemed unsure. Was the notion that his mother was not only willing, but demanding, that he ass-fuck her too strange to be believed?

"Oh please baby...please...," I begged.

I pushed my butt back against his finger.

"Uhhmmm...that's so nice, why don't you stick something else in there."

I looked back at him, wiggled my ass, moaned with excitement, and flashed him my most inviting look. "Honey, no one else has ever been up there. I want you to be the first."

He took the lube from the counter, squeezed some on his fingers, and smeared a generous amount on my asshole. He pushed dollops of the slick cream inside me and then slid a finger in and out of me, forcing the lubricant deeper. He squirted some on his dick, covering his tool.

He grabbed my hips. I looked out the window at the town in which I had lived my entire life. None of them could imagine the turn my life had taken.

Then I felt it, his cock pressing against the ring of my anus.

"Oh god son, do it slowly, just do it slow, let Mommy get used to it."

He carefully increased the pressure. My asshole expanded, stretching pass any point it had known before. I grabbed the counter with both hands, moaning in pain, in pleasure, in apprehension, in anticipation. My sphincter gradually surrendered; the head pushed its way inside and his shaft opened me beyond my ability to endure in silence. "Ahhhh...oh Jesus...Uhhmmm!!!"

Rick froze, neither retreating nor advancing. "Mom, you okay, you want me to stop?"

"I'm fine, need a second."

I focused on my rectum. My ass was on fire, but it was also tingling. The pain was not that great. I was more nervous than anything else. I thought of my asshole, spread out, welcoming my son. Some natural instinct tightened my sphincter around my son's cock. He groaned; I felt a sudden charge in my pussy at the thought that I was bringing him such obscene pleasure.

For years I had listened to my husband complain about my lackluster skills in bed. But it wasn't me, it was a lover who cared nothing about my pleasure. My husband would have buried the full length of his cock inside me by now, my son was waiting for me to signal what I wanted. I was, after all these years, ready to be a fuck machine. To give my body and soul to my lover – without condition, without hesitation. I took a second to adjust to his size and then looked back at him. Mouthing the words, "I love you," I pushed off the counter, taking another inch of him inside me.

"Oh god son, give me a minute, don't move, let me for now."

His eyes were alive; he loved the feeling of my tight virgin asshole; he was excited as I. I pushed back, taking another inch or two. The pain was receding. I pushed back some more.

"Ohhhhh gosh...Ohhhh."

And then it was over. His thighs were pressed against my ass cheeks; he was all the way inside. His thick fat hard dick was inside me, throbbing, pulsating. It felt so good to have him buried within me. Why had I spent a lifetime fearing anal sex, it was so erotic...so hot. But it was better, I knew, that I had waited. Rick was in a place no one had ever been before. I had totally surrendered to him, celebrating our forbidden taboo love. I wasn't just his Mom. I was his lover, his fuckmate.

I started rocking back and forth, fucking myself, fucking my ass on him. He had let me take the lead, but now he started to move, thrusting into me and then dragging his wonderous tool back out through the unearthly tightness of my rectum until only the head remained inside. The pain was gone; a trillion nerve endings radiated pleasure through my body.

"Uuhhhmmm...oh my god...ahhhhh...Ricky...I like it...oh my...this feels soooo good."

Rick placed his hands on my shoulders. "Oh god Mom...your ass...your ass is so...tight, I love it." He started fucking me in long deliberate strokes. He watched his cock disappear inside me. What did it look like?

"Honey, tell me, when your fat dick invades Mommy's ass, what do you see?"

"Its incredible, oh Mom, its incredible. My dick pulls the pink skin from inside you; when I go back in the pink disappears and all I see is your pretty brown asshole. Your asshole, it's beautiful Mom."

"Let's make a movie. We can watch it together. We can watch you cornhole your Mommy. Would you like that? Whatta ya think?"

"Oh yeah...."

My son, as excited as I, continued stretching my butt-hole, steadily fucking me, making me moan, sputter, groan with each stroke.

"Ahhhh...."

He was hard as steel.

"Ohhhh...."

I was reeling with pleasure.

"Ahhhh...."

I was approaching an orgasm, but I wanted it to last longer. I wanted to slow the pace, draw it out.

I looked at him over my shoulder. "Oh Rick, I'm getting close, but I don't want to come yet, I want to do it more. You don't mind, baby, do you? Please, baby, pull out."

He slid his cock out of my ass.

I gestured to the living room's large overstuffed blue chair, "Sit down."

He walked to the chair, his hard cock bouncing, his face full of wonder. What did I have planned? I followed, stood between his legs, and turned around.

"Rick, put it back in my butt." He placed a hand on my hip to guide me. I sat and the head lodged against my well-lubed sphincter. There was pain as he pushed aside my anal ring, but there was far more pleasure. I lowered myself, letting him fill me. It was wonderful. I was fully impaled on his long, impossibly thick cock. He wrapped his arms around me. I turned my head and said, "Oh Rickie, this is heaven." Our lips met in a long sensual kiss. He was deep inside me, deeper than anything had been before. Our bodies had been created to be joined like this. We sat for several minutes. I ground my ass into his dick, we kissed each other's mouths, our tongues played together. The fire inside me burned. I wanted more.

I placed my forearms on the chair's armrests and pushed up. He took hold of my waist, helping me. My ass was so tight; I felt every vein, every wrinkle of his cock as it slid out of me. When only the head of his tool was left inside I stopped, drinking in the exquisite sensations spreading through my body. I then plunged back down, taking his massive tool back inside me in one sharp thrust.

"Unhhhhh!!"

It was wonderful, but I needed it harder and faster. I leaned forward and put my hands on my knees, making it easier to bounce up and down on him. He reached around to my swollen clit, which he trapped between two fingers and massaged in time with my movements. My moans echoed in the room. The sound of my depraved lust seemed foreign, as if coming from somewhere else. Where had this woman been, the one capable of feeling such pleasure, of loving her son's thick meat in her asshole? Then I thought, it didn't matter. She was here now and I was sure Rick wouldn't let her leave. My hair flailed around my back. All I could think about was my son's cock in my ass, stretching it, stretching me, fucking me faster and faster.

"Oh my god...Ahhhhhh.., oh Rick so good, so good."

"Oh Mom, I'm close, I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to cum."

He worked my clit hard. We were both on the edge. I slammed into him and screamed in joy, pleasure rocketing through my body. His cock swelled and as he shot his seed within me he howled. I pushed back against him; an orgasm consumed my body. His hands left my clit and took hold of my breasts, twisting the nipples, drawing out my orgasm. It was like nothing I'd ever known before, pain begetting pleasure, pleasure beyond belief. I wished it could last forever.

Finally, I opened my eyes, able to breathe again. He held by breasts, but now he was sweet and tender. I turned my head, our sweat covered bodies slid easily against each other, and we kissed, but quickly. We still both desperately needed to fill our lungs with air. Our perspiration intermingled; the scent of our arousal merged. Finally, reluctantly, I stood, his manhood dragging the length of my anus before popping out. I loved the sensation.

"My god I, never thought it could be like that."

"Neither did I. I love you so much Rick."

His smile was all the reply I needed.

We moved to the couch, holding each other, kissing, whispering words of love and affection. Then I heard a moan filter down the stairs.

"Guess we better get dressed."

I donned my robe. Rick headed for the shower. I filled a cup of coffee and went upstairs. My husband's eyes were red and unfocused.

"I feel like shit."

"I brought coffee."

After he finished the cup he joined me downstairs. I poured him another. He looked at me. Suddenly I was worried. The man I loved, my son, had just made love to me. Was the joy evident on my face? Could my husband sense it? Could he smell it? I turned to the sink.

"You look like you're in a good mood. I must have fucked you good last night. There's nothing like Big Ernie down there." Yeah, that's what he called his penis.

Thank god my back was to him. I worked the disgust, then the incredulity, from my face. When I turned back to him I smiled, "Something like that." His face beamed in pride.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked.

"Depends. Is there enough coffee?"

"Yes."

He nodded and I headed back upstairs. I stuck my head in my son's door. I was met with a kiss.

"Did you mean everything you said last night and this morning?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Good. I love you. You're my husband, my lover, my man, my best-friend. I'm not sure how we'll work this all out, but we will."

12