Never Say Never Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RuanWillow
RuanWillow
23 Followers

Kyle's tongue is snaking all along the toy still embedded in my pussy. He withdraws it slowly, licking along the length of it. I watch him lick all over the toy, with a final suck of the tip. "Damn, you taste salty-sweet. Yum."

He sets the toys on the hearth and pushes his pants and underwear down. His cock springs out and my eyes widen. When he kicks the clothing off, his engorged purplish cock bobs.

"Oh, my Gawd," I whisper as my eyes meet his. He looks huge!

His grin turns into a chuckle as he lines his cock up with my pussy. He touches his cockhead down on my clit causing me to twitch because my clit is still throbbing.

Dean grabs Miranda's arm and lifts up. She rises and steps over me. Dean has her lie beside me. Miranda's charged eyes meet my excited eyes, and we hold each other's gaze.

I bite my lip as she grins really big, her eyes squinting in the dim light.

She grips my hand and leans to give me a kiss as my husband pushes his cock into her pussy, and Kyle penetrates mine. We hold hands as they thrust into us, both men riding our pussies slow at first so we can kiss, then as they speed up thrusting, we fall apart.

Tandem fucking ... holy shit ... this is absolute killer.

Kyle is thrusting into me harder and faster than Dean is and he's about to pump me right into another orgasm when he pulls out.

I almost cry.

He extends his hand out to me and I grasp it. He pulls me to rise, then grabs a wedge-shaped pillow from the suitcase and a butt plug, one that knowing Miranda has never been used. He doubles back and grabs the paddle and a pink vibrator similar to the one I have.

My heartbeat ramps up and my body does an instinctual curl. Oh, fuck!

"No distractions for this next part," he says as he leads me to my bedroom.

Dean is ramming his cock into Miranda's pussy and she's moaning like it's a murder.

Our room is clean, thank goodness I had cleaned it, but never did the thought cross my mind I'd need to clean it because Kyle would fuck me, my ass, in our bed. The thought is almost ludicrous, and I stifle a laugh as Kyle places the pillow in the middle of our massive king bed. He pats it.

"Put your pretty curvy pelvis right here, baby girl." His eyes blaze with intense lust, reminding me of some beast, striking a delicious chord of fear in me. "Tummy down."

I scramble onto the bed and lay on the pillow, my heart filling my throat with beats. A rise of panic trickles up my gut. We never chose a safeword! I cradle my breasts with my arms beneath them.

"Karley, look at me," he commands.

I raise up on my arms and look backward at him, roll a bit to my side to see his face. His continued intense gaze sends a shiver through my body, so much so that I actually shake a bit.

His eyes stay locked on mine. "If want me to stop, either raise your hand or stay stop." He presses the paddle to my right ass cheek. "For any of this, you are in control. You are the one allowing me to do this. You have full control, and I will only do what you allow me to, what you want. I'm not the one driving this. You are. Do you understand me? You are in charge."

I shiver as I slowly nod.

"Give me a verbal. I know you are pretty liquored up, so I need to hear in your voice clearly that you understand what I am saying."

"Yes," I whisper. "I understand." I nod too.

"Say it, Karly, say you are the one in control." He lifts the paddle and gently sets it back down on my ass cheek.

"I am in control." I barely even recognize my own voice. I sound like a robot.

"Louder," he demands.

"I am in control of this." My voice shakes but I manage it louder.

"Good girl, my baby girl." He gently turns my head towards the bed, facedown, and presses my face into the soft comforter.

I wiggle until I can breathe calmly, and wait, the hibiscus floral scent of our detergent filling my nostrils. My pussy flares, my body tenses, then jerks as I wait some more. My breath is coming faster and faster as my heart pounds like I'm being chased.

Smack! Smack!

I recoil with each smack sending a vibration down through my pelvis to my clit. My pussy flares open. My whole pelvis is on fire.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! He alternates the cheeks with each hit.

I gasp with each one, the skin slaps sounds are as intoxicating as they are painful. Pleasure on the edge of pain.

He lets out a growl that might as well have been that of a raging bear as he smacks my ass cheeks with the paddle again.

The sting of my skin screams as he spanks my ass with the paddle hard once more.

"Ah, your ass is so red, oh, fuck." His pause makes my whole body tense. "My cock is probably the hardest it's ever been, Karley. You are an angel, baby girl. Fuck that made me hot as fuck."

I gasp and my fingers fly to my clit.

"Yes, play with your clit, baby girl. I'm going to see how you do with the butt plug, so play and play, sweet baby girl." He moves around on the bed as I play with my clit. "Play her hard."

"Mmmm," I moan as I writhe, my pelvis mashing the pillow.

"Oh, my Gawd, Karley, you are fulfilling my fantasy so hard right now. You really are amazing." He sighs. "My baby girl. I got you."

He gently touches my right hip. His fingers press my ass cheeks apart and I tense. He gives my asshole a lip, tongue, and a finger rub, then he spits on my puckered hole. He smears his spit all around my anal ridges then smears a slab of something across my anus.

You can do this, Karley. Just breathe. I relax my butt cheeks and anus, try to focus on the softness of my comforter on my face, the warm hug of the bed against my breasts, the yummy feeling I'm giving my clit, on my raised ass that is presented so openly vulnerable to him. I imagine warmth bathing my butt.

He rubs his finger back and forth across my clenched anus, rubbing something moist and slippery into my skin again. He massages my asshole for several minutes which relaxes me and feels amazing as my clit rubbing is ramping up my lust.

My heart races as he presses his finger into my asshole. His finger slowly enters, and I sigh with huge relief because it doesn't hurt at all. All that toy play in my ass has helped me relax with this. He fucks my butthole with his finger gently and slowly before pulling it out.

I'm panting so fast I can't slow it.

"Mmmm," he murmurs.

The pointed tip of the plug touches my hole, his breath is fast and hot in rapid puffs on my ass cheeks. He draws in a slow deep breath and lets out with a, "Oh, fuck this is so good." With that, he gently presses the butt plug into my ass.

My whole body relaxes as I realize my ass is taking the plug just as my pussy takes a cock. Easy.

He presses it all the way in and licks all around it once it is flush with my skin. He kisses my red stinging ass skin on both cheeks before his mouth moves over my pussy. He eats me out of from behind as I moan while thrashing, his nose riding my ass crack, the plug filling my ass edging me further along with pleasure. The pressure inside me generously spurring my orgasm closer to climax.

My fingers are still playing with my clit, so he licks them, and I giggle.

"You are sweet, baby girl. Keep playing your clit, strumming her all you want." He presses his tongue into my pussy and tongue fucks me rapidly as I thrash against his mouth.

I'm pressing up against my orgasm high again when his mouth leaves my pussy.

His fingers grasp the plug, and he removes it. "Oh, fuck yes," he says followed by a lusty growl that makes me want to explode.

"I'm going to enter you now. As you saw, I'm much larger than the plug and if this hurts you at all, please stop me. I want us to enjoy this together so pain should not be a part of me fucking you anally. Okay?" He pushes a vibrator into my pussy, it sloshes in with extreme ease.

The vibrator nestles against my G spot as I groan. I nod as nerves jitter all across my body mixing my trepidation with the sheer excitement of living this fantasy out.

I gasp, gripped with terror and excitement at once as he presses the head of his cock at my anus. He massages my butt cheeks.

"Relax, baby girl. Just relax," he coos. "This is just my cock loving a part of your body. I'm just providing pleasure to both of us. That's all." He sighs. "Nice and easy. That's it."

My anus flares as I pant like a madwoman, and yet I will myself to fully relax while still feeling tense with arousal. The duality making my head spin.

"Good job, baby girl. Yes. Good. Ahhhh." He pushes himself slowly in and I feel a twinge of pain, but I close my eyes and fondle my clit madly while the sex toy vibrates the inside of my pussy, stealthily massaging my G spot.

Relax, baby girl. His name for me spilling its magic, I relax and the pain dissipates as he slides further into me with a massive deep groan.

He slowly fills my ass up with his cock, stretching my hole in a way it has never been stretched before.

I almost spill tears. It actually feels good.

He begins to thrust slowly into me, I have no clue how much of him is in me, but the sensations radiating through my body blow my mind. He's moaning and I'm moaning.

"Yes, oh fuck my ass, Daddy, fuck my ass good." Giving him those moans charges my lust to full.

He speeds up pumping into my ass and I yell out a primal scream, which causes him to man growl.

"Oh, my fucking fuck!" I say much louder than I thought I would. "I might cum. Oh, fuck!" I squeal like a banshee.

My holes are flaring and my pussy clamps on the toy so hard I hear the motor rage against the pressure from my vaginal squeeze as I slam fast and hard into the biggest orgasm of my entire life. My body curls against the bed, my hips press into the pillow, my shoulders round, my head bends as my vagina sends wave after wave of convulsions through my whole body as I quake with each one. My pussy feels milked with each contraction. My breath is coming fast and heavy as is his as he pants, grunts, thrusts.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuckkkkkk, yeah," he pounds so fast I feel dizzy. "Fuck!"

The spasms of my vagina continue as the blast of his cum floods my insides. It feels a bit uncomfortable, but he pulls his cock out of me quickly, so I easily let the slight discomfort go. My clit throbbing blissfully masks it enough. My body shaking.

"Oh, wow, fuck." He crashes on the best next to me, his chest heaving as he recovers.

What a fucking sexy generous man he is.

We lay silent, not moving for what feels like forever, or probably just a minute. He pulls my arm and snuggles me against his body, I lay my head on the crook of his armpit, my cheek against his chest. His heart is raging inside.

"Are you okay?" He rubs my arm and kisses the top of my head.

I nod. "Yes." I suck my lower lip into my mouth as sheepishness floods me. "It was amazing. You felt amazing. Honestly, I was really nervous it would hurt but it felt way better than I thought it would."

He laughs. "Same. It felt unbelievable. You were a superstar."

"Only because of you. You were beyond amazing. You were brutal in the right parts and gentle at the right parts. You were perfect. I'm serious. You were exactly what I needed to get through this. And enjoy it all too." I laugh. "I've fantasized about anal so many times and you made the reality even better than the fantasy. I always was so worried that the actual act would never be as good as my fantasy of it."

"Well, I've done a lot of reading and research on how to introduce a woman to anal sex. I'm kind of obsessed with it." He chuckles. "But the many articles I've read I have to give credit where credit is due. I learned from some masters." He rubs my arm. "I think the only reason I could go that far was because of your use of toys honestly. And I'm so glad you came with anal. That's paramount for you to want it again."

"Yeah. Well. It worked. And yes. That may have been the biggest orgasm of my life. Seriously rivaling the second biggest one of my life when you three tag teamed me." I scoff. "Wow. My clit is just throbbing still."

"Really? Oh wow. That's killer. The two best?" He pauses and plays with my hair. "Well, it was pretty epic for me too. I admit. And. Yeah, the key is to make sure you have no trauma and that you've been slowly working up it, when you mentioned your toy usage, I took a chance that you might be ready. And that's why I was so adamant that you knew you were in charge. You know, it's actually better to be present during the progression of anal, but you controlled it. Not me. You got us there and did all the work. All I did was thrust. The same as I do into a pussy."

"That was genius, really. You guided me through it. I don't think I could have done it without your words." I rub his nipple into a little peak. "Geez, I totally neglected your nipples. Do you like nipple play?"

"Yes, I do. Next time. If you want a next time that is." He lets out a laugh. "You might hate me after doing all of that to you and shove me out of the door forever."

"Nope. That won't happen. That was totally amazing." I run my hand down his abs and rest my hand on his hard tummy. "You are amazing at thrusting by the way. A fucking stallion."

"And the spanking, was that okay? Too hard for your first time?"

"It was hard, but honestly, it really turned me on." So many firsts!

There's a knock at the door and Miranda's face appears. "All good to enter?"

"Come in," I call with a little grin. "You don't ever need to ask. Just charge in. We are a foursome."

Miranda and Dean walk in, still completely naked. They join us on the bed.

Miranda snuggles up to me and Dean snuggles up to her on her backside, we are the meat of a man sandwich. Miranda meets my gaze.

"So, spill. How was it? What did you two do? We heard screams and yells." Miranda grabs my hand and gives it a squeeze.

"Kyle was amazing, and we did it all. He spanked me, butt plugged me and fucked my ass and it was unbelievably good. So good." I meet Dean's shocked gaze, which he ends with an eyebrow raise. He's now got ideas now.

"Wow," Dean says. "Fantasies checked off all lists then." We meet eyes. "And trust me, I can do this for you too if you want it."

I nod, regretting the slight forlorn look in his eyes. "It was one of those things I've wanted for so long but was scared to try honestly." I glance at Kyle. "He was literally perfect."

Miranda squeezes my hand. "Well, I'm glad you liked it. Better you than me. He's wanted anal for like ever, so you both got your fantasies filled. That's an awesome thing."

"You should try it, Miranda, it really actually feels good. I've read so many accounts of women who like anal, trying to pump myself up for it you know, and they were so right. It made me come really, really hard to have both holes stimulated." Oh, my Gawd! Maybe I can handle dp! My heart begins to race.

"Mmm. Doubtful. I love my pussy fucks, thanks." She rubs Dean's arm. "And Dean certainly gave me lots and lots of pussy pleasure. I came like four times. He's the man."

I raise my hands in the air. "Oh, I loved the pussy fucking too. I've loved it all."

"You will do anal again?" Miranda asks.

"Yeah definitely. What made it so amazing was he put a toy in my pussy and told me to play with my clit, so I got all that stimulation at once. It was otherworldly, really. I'm telling you, Miranda."

She flutters her hands in the air. "Okay, okay, I get it. Now moving on. What else did you all do? I thought I heard paddle action." She laughs. "Dean sure gave me his hand. "See." She points to a handprint on her right butt cheek.

"Holy fuck, Dean. You badass." I shake my head. "And I got it too. Yeah, Kyle gave me a hell of a spanking with that paddle and turns out, it turns me on even more than I expected it would."

"Yes!" Dean shouts. "Fuck yeah. My life will never be the same after tonight."

I roll over and show them my red ass.

"Whoa, holy shit, Karley. You okay with that for real? Damn, Kyle, you spanked her hard. She pure blazing red." Miranda reaches over to try and swatch Kyle on the head.

"I'm good. Don't know how I will handle sitting for a bit though." I laugh. "We had a plan if I wanted him to stop, but it was all good."

Kyle snickers. "I got a little too into it. Sorry, Karley, the beer made me a bit more aggressive."

"Oh, I loved it, Kyle. Something about that aggression gets me going." I sigh. "It was hot and worth it."

"Okay. Voting time. Will the four of us swing again with each other? Raise your hand for yes."

All four of us raise our arms quickly.

"Nice. Fuck fest number two, next weekend. Our house. Kids can come here," Miranda announces. "Bam!"

"Swing between houses, nice idea," I say as I glance up to make eye contact with Kyle.

He grins and pulls me into a hug. "My baby girl." He quickly glances at Dean. "Man, you okay with all this? You sure? Don't want to piss you off with any of this."

Dean nods with a grin, his face more relaxed than I've seen in these recent stressful weeks. "Perfect." Dean reaches over Miranda and gives me a head rub with his knuckles. "And we learned new things about our spouses and each other. This will really expand even our own sex lives in our marriages. I'm totally all in."

"It was delicious," I say, wondering what in this amazing new world of sex we will do next time. "I can't wait for more."

We all snuggle in the bed, realizing we still have real dessert to pull from the fridge and enjoy, but after we get our fill of a foursome bed snuggle. First things first.

THE END

RuanWillow
RuanWillow
23 Followers