All Comments on 'Never That Bold Ch. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
grabmyballs2grabmyballs2over 7 years ago
Funny

I like your idea of fun. The people in this story are all weird of course. That is true to life sometimes. Fine with me. Anyway, thanks.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Grim and Weird

Grim, sad, pathetic, creepy, icky, and mostly depressing. Why? What was the point? A quick sketch of a decaying world?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Damn

After ch. 1 I thought this one would help me figure it out.

It didn't.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
Play it out

All these great little vignettes growing out of ch. 1. Can't wait to see what or who comes next. Thanks

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Huh?!?

This continued two of the characters from the original story - but brought nothing to the table - sorry. Perhaps if you had concentrated on them in the first chapter, this viewpoint would have made more sense.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
The first part was a "Dark tale"...This was...

The first part was a "Dark tale"...Part 2 was just a lot of words put together in a box, mixed and then what got out was this rumbling...Really? 1*

Danger09Danger09over 7 years ago
Huh⁉️

I don't understand this story and its purpose. The first one was just as sucky as this one which doesn't bring anything new to the table and it got really weird... Derek was a spineless cum sucking wimp--I really wish a "WARNING" was placed to avoid bullshit ass stories such as this one...you're one of my favorite authors--especially when it comes to "LOVING WIVES" but WTF was this⁉️

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lots of Comments

JimBob44 writes some strange stuff now and then but it is obvious he has quite a following. He has a very disturbing imagination but is always entertaining.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Yes, JimBob either has a vivid imagination, or has met some people we might know, but who keep their secret lives really well hidden from us and the rest of the world. And I might add, that is not a bad thing, not a bad thing at all.

calichepitcalichepitover 7 years ago
JimBob said it was "sordid"

Let's just go with that.

Only character I'd want to meet might be the Judge, and that would just be to talk about the white trash he's met over the years.

If these people vote, God help us.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
is this even jim bob?

I really like some of JB's work.

Why is this on an erotic fiction site? Was there any sex?

As I was scrolling I think I saw a part where some kids were talking about their smelly grandma. I pretty much held down the scroll button.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Don’t Believe It

This was worse than the first chapter. Go back to writing about Louisiana coon-asses Jimbob, seems as if that’s something you know about. And at least those stories made sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have to believe, with your track record, this is redeemable........so I'm headed back down the rabbi hole.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't know

I don't know if I even want to go any farther with this.one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for allowing anonymous comments. More balls than most of these fragile bitches that can't take the heat!

But you got some real issues with the women in your stories, almost as bad as the men. Its so bad its almost too real to bear. Its supposed to be fiction, dude, so stop with the real life caricatures that remind us too well of the anal side of humanity.

Other than that, its kind of fun. Thanks.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Are you fucking kidding me? Raped, beaten, in a coma and three bitches for children?

I dont know why you hate women so much; but you need therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The funny thing about this is that readers claim they want realism, and a lot of the underclass lives this way. I agree it's ugly. I do think most readers here have very little appreciation for what reality is and are offended if it intrudes in their cuck/slut or "Hallmark Movie" worlds.

RePhilRePhil7 months ago

Not your best

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man you are having a bad day….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories