Never Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poor boy was overwhelmed. "Whoa there little one; I am Johnny and I just turned 12. My mom says that yes, you will be my cousin, and I hope we like each other. You are very pretty Meagan and I would like to get to know you." He looked behind the young girl, "are you Angela? Mom says that you are a miracle worker and that we have you to thank for her brother getting back together with her."

"Yes I am, but he wanted to do it, I just gave him a reason to. Why don't we go get your luggage and let them have a little time? The luggage area is down this escalator here, come on Meagan, you can meet Elizabeth later."

Angela started off with her normal limp and Meagan hurried to catch up.

Johnny didn't say anything, he had no idea what was wrong with Angela, but he was polite enough not to ask.

When they got back, with Angela holding one bag, Johnny with two, and Meagan had the smallest bag in her arms. Elizabeth had moved back from John, still crying and looking him in the eyes.

"Come on folks, let's get to the car, it's a long way home."

The new airport in Indy was much better organized than the old one. Shuttle busses took them to the parking area and everyone fit easily into John's 300C. The big car cruised along the almost constantly under construction highway. John could not ever remember going south to Indianapolis without there being a portion of 65 lined with orange barrels. The conversation during the ride centered on the plans for the wedding. Some was given to the status of the brother's and sister's lives. Elizabeth was a practicing Psychologist, but she was unhappy with the way the other partners in her firm were treating her. She was currently looking to join a new team or to split out on her own.

That evening after the kids were in bed they sat at the kitchen table with coffee.

"Okay kids, what is going on here? I saw upstairs that you have separate rooms. Do you not sleep together?"

"No Liz, we don't. One of the reasons that we are getting married is because neither Angela nor I want to have sex. We both hate it."

"One, John, how would you know? From what I can tell you have never had sex. And what about you Angela, you have a daughter, but have you ever been made love to?"

"Sis, there is something else you need to know. Angela has agreed to let you in on this. Do you remember about seven years ago there was a big to do in the Denver area about an abducted girl?"

"Yes, I think I do, her name was...Oh my god, that was you, wasn't it Angela?"

"Yes Elizabeth, it was. They kept me for five months and abused and raped me the whole time. The only thing I can thank them for is that none of them had aids. One of them is Meagan's father. That is all I know about sex, and more than I ever wanted to know. John says that he doesn't want sex with me, so I am willing to marry him."

"That was a horrible thing that happened to you Angela, but that was just brutality. You are wrong on another count too, John won't ask you for sex, but he most certainly does want to."

"Is that true John?"

"Unfortunately yes; that is why I want to get the castration, so I will lose the urge."

"NO! There is no way you should do that John. It is unhealthy and there is no way to reverse it."

"Why would I want to reverse it? I don't want these urges. I can't make a woman happy as I am. Angela is the perfect mate for me because she won't ask me for something I can't give her."

"This is not right kids. If you two don't fix this between you there are going to be a lot of problems around here. I hate like hell to say this, but as it is now I would have to suggest that you call off the wedding. The way you two are throwing off pheromones this place is dangerous. I can already feel it and it will only get worse. The things that will happen include Meagan becoming very sexually active as soon as she reaches menarche. If we visit very often her first conquest will probably be Johnny, he won't be able to resist the atmosphere any more than she will. The other is that one of you will become suicidal. I'm not sure which will break first, but one of you will. The stresses caused by living with each other will be too much."

"Elizabeth, surely you are making too much of this. We are not causing any problems like that; we just don't want to have sex with each other."

"Wrong again Angela. I love you because you gave me my brother back, but this situation is no good. You are both repressing too much. We need to fix it before there is any harm done."

"Well what do you suggest Sis? If I have to keep fighting off women at the conventions I will quit going, and that will hurt the business."

"You two need to sleep together. Do you masturbate often John?"

"That is twice as often that I have been asked that by a woman than I ever expected to be. As I told Angela, I don't do that. There is no pleasure in it for me. I stopped a long time ago. Before you ask, Angela doesn't either. All she has ever known of sex is pain."

"No wonder this place is so rich. You both need to empty your glands. You need to get laid."

"No way Elizabeth. John would never hurt me that way."

"It doesn't have to hurt Angela. It is supposed to feel good. The best way to start would probably be to get John off first and then do you. As wrong as it is, I'll help you both if you will let me."

"Great sis, you get Angela to enjoy sex and then she'll want a real man and leave me. I can't bear to be alone again. Leave us be Elizabeth. We don't need your help."

"No, what you both need is to see a psychiatrist for some real deep therapy. There is more to making a woman happy than having a big dick John. My husband is a good example of that. He was large, and didn't give a damn about my pleasure. Any satisfaction I got from sex with him was purely accidental. You do love Angela, don't you John?"

"I do Liz, more than I thought possible. I don't know what I would do without her now and Meagan has her hand securely around my heart too."

"Then please let me help. If you go on the way you are now it will be a disaster and hurt a lot of people. Will you work with me John? Remember, this is pretty much what I do for a living."

"I don't know if I can do that Sis, but I am willing to try. How about you Angela, will you try too?"

"I love you too John and I will do my best. Just remember that I may panic and not have control all the time. Even after we have been touching for a couple of months now, if you don't warn me I get frightened."

"You should have had professional help long ago Angela. That the hospital and police did not do that is criminal; rape is bad enough, what you went through had to be traumatizing to the extreme. I understand why John loves you though, because you have never quit. Let's go up to your room John and see what we can do."

When they were all in John's room Elizabeth directed him to shuck down to his skivvies and lay on the bed. By the time he did he was almost crying.

"How old were you when you were abducted 'Angela?"

"Fifteen."

"Did you have any experience with boys before that? Any dates or making out?"

"No, none before or after. John was the first man to kiss me last week."

"Damn! Are you willing to undress to your undies like John? It will probably make him feel a lot better if you do."

"Okay, I guess, but only if you do too."

As Angela took her shirt off Elizabeth got a look at her abdomen and gasped. John heard and looked at her as well. Angela had numerous round scars on her belly. She had a confused expression for a moment, then looked down and said, "oh yeah, one guy said that I made a great ashtray. I had totally forgotten about that. There is more on my back and ass."

"Didn't they try to do anything about them at the hospital?"

"No, they had all they could do to reconstruct my ankle and rectum; there wasn't time to fix something like this. Most of the sores had healed when I was found."

"Okay honey, we will have to sit down and talk about this sometime, but for now let's concentrate on John. Sit on the bed by his hips facing his head. Just run your hand up and down his chest to start. I'll do the same on this side. Feel how strong and lean he is. This is how a man is supposed to feel. Most guys today let themselves go and have a lot of extra around the abdominal area; love handles they call it. Don't try to do anything sexual, just get a feel for my handsome brother."

"Why haven't you tried dating John?"

"Because it would be too painful Liz; all I needed was for another woman to laugh at me to throw me into total despair. Have we done enough for now, can I get dressed?"

"I am really sorry about that John; I was young and full of myself then. If you had been careful, you should have been able to find someone who would love you and overlook this minor problem."

"That's a real good description Liz. A minor, small, problem. I didn't try because even if I did find someone who could see past it, I knew that it would never last. As soon as she found someone bigger she would be gone; I've seen enough on the internet to know that women want size, the bigger the better. That is why I'm skeptical about this now. I don't want to lose Angela."

"Don't worry about that John, there is no way I will ever let any man touch me but you. If you can look beyond the scars and shame I bear, then I can ignore your shame. Please be patient with me. I want to make you feel good, but I don't know how."

"That's why I am here Angela. I'm going to show you and John how to please the other, sex can be great as long as there is affection involved. Now you need to move your hands a little lower and we will slowly pull his boxers down. Not too fast, we don't want to spook him."

"Please Elizabeth, can we stop now? Isn't this enough for the first time?"

"No John, not yet. Are you on contraceptives Angela?"

"No, I never saw a need for them."

"Well do you two want to have kids of your own? Have you even talked about it?"

"No, we haven't, it just never came up."

"Boy oh boy, you guys really aren't ready to be married. Even if you did want kids, you need to choose when, not just let it happen. Well that's a subject for another day, for now we will be careful."

"Oh John, this is not that bad sweetie, it should be large enough to please Angela; and it is so hard. You could break rocks with this thing. Stroke it Angela, easy does it."

"How long has it been since you have shot off John?"

"Years, I try not to do that."

"Well in that case, this first one is probably going to hurt. Don't worry though, after this it will feel good."

"AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

"Here it comes Angela, damn, will you look at that? It's a good thing that didn't go into you, that is quadruplets for sure."

"Stay here and stroke him gently Angela, I'm going to get a washrag and a towel. Damnation John, I hope all your loads aren't like that one, poor Angela will never be able to swallow it all."

When Elizabeth got back, Angela was sitting and looking at John's still hard penis. She was stroking it slowly with a bemused expression. Liz cleaned up the mess and then leaned over and took John's cock into her mouth. His modest size let her play with her tongue and lips more than she had ever been able to with her husband. The sensations flowing from his genitals had John rapidly ready to shoot again, only minutes after his first. Once again, the amount was more than Elizabeth was used to and although she tried to get it all, some white liquid escaped from the corners of her mouth.

She swallowed and licked her lips, "Wow, what a load. It is good tasting too Angela, you will like it I am sure. It is always best to swallow; no matter what they say, a man sees spitting as rejection, and John doesn't need any more of that. Now it is your turn Angela, please get on the bed and stretch out. Come over here John and explore your fiancés body. She needs gentle care and love, so just caress and explore for what makes her feel good."

"Can we take off these panty hose dear? Why do you wear such heavy ones anyway?"

"You will see when they are gone. It takes heavy or dark ones to hide the scars. Go ahead and take them off, you do it Elizabeth, be gentle."

As the hose came down revealing white granny panties, they also revealed a fine network of scars crisscrossing what should have been beautiful slender legs. There were also more of the circular cigarette burns on her upper thighs. The area around her right ankle was almost nothing but scar tissue. By the time the hose were completely off Elizabeth was softly crying.

"It's okay Liz, they don't hurt anymore, but you can see why I didn't think anyone would want to be with me now. Can we stop now? I don't know how much more I can stand."

"Just a little more dear, can we take the bra off?"

"Only if you do too Elizabeth; John should have a nice set to look at."

"Oh damn, well, in for a penny, in for a pound."

Elizabeth reached back and removed her brassier. Her medium sized tits slumped to her ribcage. John's dormant cock raised its blunt head again. He continued caressing Angela's neck and shoulder area as his sister reached around and unhooked the plain white bra on Angela. As the bra was pulled away, more scars were revealed. Some of these were obviously bite marks.

"Are you disgusted with me now John? How can you look at me and feel anything else?"

"I just love you dear, and I truly want to make you happy."

"Come on John, haven't you at least fantasized what it would be like to have a naked woman to play with? Wouldn't you like to explore and see everything you can about her?"

John and Elizabeth proceeded to kiss and lick their way down Angela's body. At one point Liz was suckling on Angela's right tit while John was paying attention to the back of her left knee when Angela suddenly stiffened and let out a very loud moan with a kind of cough at the end.

"Damn girl, we haven't even gotten to the good parts yet. Did you come?"

"I think so Liz, it built and built till I thought I was going to explode, then this feeling of utter joy suffused me and suddenly the tension released. Is that an orgasm?"

"Sounds like one to me kid, would you like another?"

"No, not right now; let me get a little perspective on it first. I think that it is your turn now. Change places with me and let your little brother see what a woman is supposed to be like."

"But Angela, he is my brother, we aren't supposed to be doing things like this."

"It didn't stop you from giving him a blow job Liz. Now get up here and let us both play. If you don't, it is all over. The only way I can let myself go enough to do this is if you are here; without you we are done."

"Okay Angela, have fun."

Elizabeth got up on the bed and lay down on her back. John couldn't believe it, after years of not touching a woman; he now had two asking him to feel them. He started at Elizabeth's neck and slowly moved down. Angela was doing the same on the other side, just as Elizabeth had done to her. As John was tonguing her belly button Angela grabbed the waistband of Elizabeth's panties and looked over at John. He nodded and took hold of the other side. Together they pulled the panties down and off the reclining woman. John was seeing his first naked pussy. The light brown hair curling on her mound was a very strong point of interest. Her legs were only slightly parted and John could not see more than a little of the mysteries hidden below the hair.

"Elizabeth dear, there is one thing that I have heard about that I really wanted to try but I couldn't. Do you think that it would be alright if I were to perform cunnilingus on you?"

"Say what? Do you want to eat me? I haven't had that since college; my husband wouldn't even consider it."

"Well, some of the stories I've read on line say that some guys enjoy it, and I always wanted to try, but...well"

"You didn't want to take the chance that they might want more, huh John?"

"I couldn't do that, no."

His sister didn't answer; she just raised her knees and spread her legs.

"Go ahead John," Angela said. "I've never even heard of this before. Are you going to do to her as I had to do to all of those stinking cocks? That always hurt my mouth and the taste was horrible."

"That was rape Angela, when done properly oral sex can be a lot of fun. I really enjoyed having John's cock in my mouth and tasting him. I hope that he likes doing this too."

John didn't say anything else, he probably didn't even hear the conversation between the two women he was so enraptured by the sight before him. As his sister opened her legs, the treasure between them was revealed. There was a vertical crease with two plump lips a small bump peaking out at the top. Crenellations of flesh hung out from the gash leaking small pearls of liquid. John reached a hand out and parted the fur surrounding the area so that he could see her secret spot better.

"God, that is so beautiful. I've seen cunts on the internet but they never looked this good. That smell is neat too."

Without saying anything further, John leaned forward for his first taste of pussy. The smell got stronger by increments and at first the taste was bitter. The feel of the flesh under his tongue and lips was incredible though. The hair tickled his nose a bit, but he kept on, licking and exploring. He ran his tongue up the slit and tried to push farther into it. When his nose hit the bump at the top, Elizabeth gasped and pushed herself up for more contact. John was inexperienced, not ignorant, and he realized that he had found the clitoris. He concentrated on it for a while, trying to tickle it with his tongue. Elizabeth kept pushing up as he did this. John moved back down from the bump and pushed his tongue into the opening below. The oils were increasing and he had found the source. They were not bitter now and John discovered that he loved the flavor. Above him Elizabeth was gasping and rolling her head back and forth. Angela was sitting on her heels watching the activity. She could feel some excitement at the view before her and for the first time thought that maybe sex wasn't all bad. What hit her most strongly was that Elizabeth was acting like she was tied to the bed, but she was able to get up and leave at any time. Over everything there was the aroma of an aroused woman, actually two aroused women, as Angela could smell herself as well. There was a cleanliness to it that she had not experienced before. She leaned forward and attacked Liz's tits, one with her mouth and one with her hand.

Elizabeth had a pretty good-sized orgasm then. She huffed and puffed and lifted her hips off the bed and tensed up and then yelled; not a loud scream or anything, but definitely a yell.

"Enough, John, enough. I need you in me now. Get up here and we'll show Angela what sex should be like."

"No Liz, not yet. This is enough for one night, please let's stop now."

"No brother dear, if you stop now I'll never get you in here again. Now get up here and put your dick in me, show me that you love me."

The emotions were so strong that John was almost crying as he slowly climbed his sister's body and knelt between her legs.

Elizabeth grabbed the backs of her knees to pull them back and give John's limited length as much access as possible. It had been long enough since her husband had last fucked her that she should have shrunk up some and she never used dildos, just little clit vibrators to masturbate.

"Help him out Angela, reach down and guide him in. Don't expect to last long this first time John honey, it will feel good no matter what and you should be able to go again pretty quick. Just take it slow and let the sensations build. We're in no hurry darling."

Angela was fascinated; this was so sensual and exciting. Her panties were soaked and as she took hold of John's penis and pointed it at Elizabeth's cunt she felt a small tremor sweep through her body. John's erection parted the lips of his sister's sex and he smoothly entered her until their pubic hairs were intertwined. John let out a breath he didn't know that he was holding and supporting his upper body on his elbows he let himself relax, just a bit. His cock was only about 4 inches long and not very thick, but it still could feel the walls of his sister's pussy gripping him in a very pleasant wet heat.