Never Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels nice John, go ahead and move, just keep it slow and steady."

John did as he was told and tried to keep from succumbing to the urge to speed up that he was feeling. It didn't take long before he could feel the peak coming again; to hold off he pressed his pubic bone against Liz's and ground them together. Elizabeth was surprised to realize that John had not come yet but she was about to. Unlike sex with her husband, John was stimulating her clit with every stroke and as he ground against her she was coming.

John felt his sister push back and try to lift him off the bed with her hips. He couldn't move because her legs suddenly lifted and wrapped around the back of his thighs and her arms were squeezing him in a crushing grip. What he felt the most though was the contractions and spasming of her pussy around his cock. This was too much for him and he quickly filled her cunt with semen.

Angela was experiencing her own orgasm when the siblings reached fruition. She had never thought that sex could feel this good; she was actually looking forward to her turn. Something she could not have conceived of this morning.

Elizabeth was still vibrating from the aftereffects of the best orgasm she had had in many years when John slipped out of her sloppy cunt with a loose flow of liquids.

"Oh damn!"

"What is it Liz, what's wrong?"

"I asked Angela about birth control and forgot that I haven't been using any. With as much as you put into me there is a very good chance that Johnny is not going to be an only child anymore. I don't know how I am going to handle this."

"Simple Elizabeth, you will move in here with us and give John a child of his own. If you aren't pregnant now, you should be before the weekend is over. You have to stay, because I don't think that I can do this without you here. No one here knows that you are his sister, and there is no reason to tell them. This bed is big enough for three and I'm sure that we can explain it to the kids."

John slid off of Liz to the side. "Please Liz, I do love you and it would be great for you to stay. For some reason the thought that I may have made you pregnant feels very good. I think that it would be great for you and Angela to go through pregnancy together. You can start your own practice here and I'll finance it. The house next door is for sale, you can buy it and it will be your official residence. No one will need to know that you aren't actually living there."

"What about you Angela? Aren't you going to have trouble with this? You haven't even made love to your husband yet and you are talking about sharing him with me."

"He is not my husband for another three days Elizabeth. I don't know that I will ever be able to enjoy sex enough to keep him satisfied; there are just too many painful memories to work through for that. I do know that I will never be able to do what you just did without you there. If John can do it again I think that I would like to try, but you have to help Liz."

Elizabeth lay back and thought for a moment. This was almost too much to comprehend; despite his handicap John was already a better lover than her husband had been. The thought of helping Angela and John to have a good marriage was nice, and she might be able to make up for some of the damage that her thoughtless words had caused so many years before. The decision wasn't really that hard to make.

"You aren't even ready for that yet Angela. You are going to need some prep, and even our stud here will probably need some time before he is ready to go again. Trade places with me dear and let us get you set."

Angela lay down and Liz got up and moved to her side. There was ooze dripping down Liz's leg and Angela reached over and scooped some up with her finger. She put the finger in her mouth and smiled.

"Mmmm, nice. I like that flavor."

Liz pulled the granny style panties down the scarred legs and off. The bush revealed had never been trimmed but was not extensive in any case. The lips were plump and very wet with fringes peaking out from the crease. The clit was very small and still hidden at the top.

John could not keep his hands away from the wonder in front of him. He gently stroked and explored as Liz went up to Angela's head and tried to keep her under control. The poor woman was trembling in a combination of fear and passion. John was softly stroking the inside of her thigh with one hand and petting her bush with the other.

"May I kiss you down there Angela? Liz tasted so good and I would like to see about you. I promise that I will be gentle hon."

"Go ahead John; Elizabeth liked it so much that I want to try."

John leaned down and took a good whiff. Angela smelled every bit as good as his sister had and John wasted no time sticking out his tongue and running it up the slit. One taste was all it took for him to dive in and go to work. Without even realizing she was doing it Angela lifted and spread her legs to give John better access. While this was going on Liz was rubbing Angela's tits and nibbling her neck as she murmured reassuring sounds to the traumatized girl.

Angela's clit showed itself and John was quick to attack it with his lips and tongue. Angela immediately stiffened and groaned loudly. John had more fluids to work with and tried to drink them all. His tongue was very active scooping out the oils and driving Angela quickly to another climax.

As this one hit Liz told John to move up and make love to his fiancé. John placed himself between her legs and Angela snapped her knees together.

"No! No! I can't do it that way. Please Elizabeth, let me go, I can't look up at him, I still have nightmares about that. Please don't do this."

John immediately backed away and lay down beside the crying woman. He placed his hand lightly on her arm, ready to remove it if she flinched.

"Its okay darling, its okay, we won't do it that way. No one is going to hurt you. Relax and we'll call it a night. Maybe we can come up another way tomorrow. Hold on to me and go to sleep honey, John, you get on my other side and hold me too. This has been a very rough night kids and you need some sleep. Please know that I love both of you and I am very proud right now."

The next night they tried having Angela lie on her side and John entered her from the rear. This position was new to her and brought no painful memories. John was not able to penetrate all the way, but it still felt good to him. Angela did not orgasm from the penetration, but Liz had her head at the junction and made sure that both parties enjoyed their union. Over the nest next few nights, they found a few positions which allowed Angela comfort as well as giving John the maximum amount of penetration. Although she never really enjoyed intercourse, Angela loved the taste of her husband taken directly from his sister. Angela had decided, with John's approval, that both women would try for babies at the same time so no condoms were needed. John didn't think that they would stay on him anyway.

The wedding went off well and the blue plus said that both women were pregnant. Elizabeth had rejected the idea that she should hide who she was. She proudly proclaimed that she was John's sister and was going to stay with him and his new bride. She and young Johnny were moving in with the newlyweds while she established her own clinic. She also let it be known that she was pregnant and wished to move away from the possible father. Liz figured that if they thought that she was pregnant when she got here they would not look to her brother as a possible cause.

Angela ran into surprisingly little friction at work for marrying John. The fact that almost no one knew that he was the company's owner kept the rude comments to a minimum. John still had women hitting on him, but he was better able to deflect them now. Angela and Liz both told him to quit pushing all these girls away and to have some fun with them, but that was just not going to happen. No matter how much they tried to boost his ego, his fear of rejection was too well entrenched to give up the ghost that easily.

Life in the Forrester household was hardly idyllic or without stress. When Meagan was observed sucking Johnny her mother had a conniption fit; until she discovered that it was Meagan's idea and Johnny had had to be talked into it. The little girl had peeked when Aunt Liz did it to her daddy and she wanted Johnny to feel that good. When the dust died down Liz ended up showing Johnny how to reciprocate and the youngsters were taught sex ed with a show and tell method. They were admonished that actual intercourse was not to happen until they were given permission. There was no fuss about the sleeping arrangements either, it just seemed natural that both mothers slept with John.

When the babies were born two days apart, they looked like twins. Mary and Margaret were given love and affection from all quarters. Life was good.