New Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her laugh and hearing her speak broke the worried spell that had descended on him. Gently he reached down and pried her fingers away from his sensitive cock head. His sperm was all over her hand and wrist and he still felt bad about the mess he had made of her. Knowing that she now seemed okay with it, he began to appreciate the spectacle and the fact that her actions and even the way she looked covered with his man juice just made her more damn sexy. That she did this for him, and was even suggesting by her words that she would do it again made his blood begin to slowly simmer all over again.

"Baby, I don't know how it can get better, but I am damn sure willing to try," he laughed with her. Reaching over he snagged his tee shirt off the floor and handed it to Audrey. "Sorry about the mess, honey, but you bring out the worse in me," he joked. Squatting down next to her he took off a sock and turned it inside out. "Here, let me help," he added as he began to work at wiping up the sperm that had collected on her legs and thighs as she wiped at her face and chest with his shirt.

"Did I hurt you, are you really okay?" he again asked. "That was so intense, I couldn't really control myself. Your...mouth felt incredible on my...my cock," he stammered as he searched for the proper words to say. "Thank you so much for that, I don't know how to describe the feelings you brought out in me."

"Well, by the looks of me, I would say you don't need to describe anything," Audrey quipped while looking him in his hazel eyes that seemed greener now like the chair he rested his back on. Her own blue eyes sparkled back at him and she giggled. "Don't you worry, that was as fun for me as it was for you," she added. "I think my...puss...pussy liked it a lot, judging by how wet it feels." Never really having talked with anyone about sex and sexual activities, Audrey was as unsure as Scott about how to voice what she was feeling. Her total conversations ranged from her Mom telling her not to spread her legs till she was married, and her father asking her if she was ok when she first got her period. It was not that they did not love or did not care about her, but like many parents they were not very open about sex and unsure of how to proceed at times. Sure, her Mom had asked about her sexual activity, and if she needed to be on the pill, but in truth Audrey had been a little scared and shy about the whole thought. Until now, she had thought she would be waiting till she got married to discover the mysteries of sex. That had changed in a BIG way when she had seen Scott pulling on his hard member and something inside of her clicked. A switch had been thrown and she knew it was not going to turn off, nor did she want it too.

Continuing to clean herself the best she could, she continued, "Remember, that was MY turn and that was what I wanted to try. Granted, it did shock me, but only because I was caught by surprise and it was new to me. That is why we began this adventure, remember?" Finishing with wiping herself down, Audrey still had shiny smears spotted around her gorgeous body. Setting his tee shirt aside, she grabbed Scott's hands and took the sock away from him as he tried to help. "That is good, baby, I don't mind it, really. Besides that, something tells me we are not done yet anyway," and she pointedly stared at his still hard cock that seemed to wave at her in response.

Stopping what he was doing, Scott returned her grasp, and enveloped both her hands in his as he smiled at her. "I don't know what has come over me. Usually after I cu... have an orgasm, I pretty much am done, or at least my co..penis...is done," he stammered some more.

Audrey couldn't help but laugh at the difficulties he was having trying to find the right words even as she herself struggled with the same thing. "Okay, this is your cock," she stated simply and grabbed it with her right hand. "And this is my pussy," she added as she placed her left hand on herself in demonstration. "Let's not be afraid to name the very things that give us each so much pleasure. I love your...COCK...and how it makes my PUSSY feel," she said, emphasizing her words with a firm squeeze of her right hand, and a circular motion with her left hand. "Mmmm....and we have so much more to discover and I can't wait. So, your turn my love, what is next? She added as she continued to grasp his hardening tool and play with her own sex.

Scott's sexual furnace flamed to life again. Watching her openly playing with herself as she continued to hold his still hard shaft made his blood begin to boil. What he was now really wanting was to penetrate that delicious looking, moist, and steamy cave. His exploring desire was to shove his throbbing cock into her and feel what a pussy really felt like. Though he wanted this more than anything he had ever wanted in his life, he still felt a little unsure, and at a loss as to how exactly to proceed.

"I like what you are doing right now," he stalled. "How about you sit in the chair and show me a little more?"

Getting to his feet, Scott reached down and helped her up. Audrey let his cock slip from her hand and let him lead her to the chair as she laid back in it. Along with the scratchy fabric she could feel the damp spots from his orgasm spotting the chair. Leaning back, she reached her right hand back down and slowly massaged her vaginal lips as they began to become more engorged.

"That's it baby, show me how you like it this time," Scott whispered as he slowly knelt back down and shimmied closer to her. "I want to get a closer look, honey," he added as he grabbed her legs by the calves and spread them till they were draped over the arms of the chair. Lewdly she was now spread before him, as she continued to rub her middle finger up and down her slit. Her lips looked red and enflamed as she dipped her finger in and out and rubbed it up and down her moist sex.

Audrey's breathing came harder, and she scooted her ass down farther and spread her legs even wider. Arching her back and neck she threw her other arm over the back of the chair and hung on as her excitement grew. Thrusting her hips a little she finally moved her fingers to the top of her pussy and found her extruding clit. Lightly at first she smeared her own love juice around it and began to rub in a counter-clockwise motion.

Suddenly, she felt Scott's hand on her breasts. Opening her eyes, she looked at him. He was leaning over her, watching her with rapt attention as he massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Audrey moaned her encouragement. "Oh Scott...yes, play with me, have your way with me.... God, I love it... pull on my nipples.... Pinch them...that's it... yes, love... do it..." She gasped.

Scott inched closer and lowered his lips to her breasts and captured a nipple in his wet mouth. Fervently he sucked and nibbled on her hardened bud, and slobbered spit all around her areola. Looking up he saw Audrey looking at him with desire, and scraping his knees along the hard rough sawn floor he moved closer and gave her an intimate kiss. As he did so, his stiff member poked her hand as she masturbated herself with ever more urgency.

"Oh Audrey, I want you," he hoarsely whispered as he pulled back from their kiss and look down between them.

Audrey had stopped diddling her clit when she felt his cock so close to her love hole. Seeing and hearing his desire she realized this was going to happen. This needed to happen. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, and nothing short of divine intervention would stop it now. Moving her hand out of the way, she brought both arms out and wrapped them around his shoulders.

Yes, Scott, I want you too. Do it, baby. Make me yours. Be mine. Put it in me.... Put it in me now before I pass out.... Do it baby!"

Scott was thrilled, and tentatively he leaned forward and poked the head of his dripping cock at her pussy. Moving his inexperienced hips around, he fumbled forward a little trying to penetrate her without success.

"Here lover, let me help," Audrey said, as she reached back down and grabbed his still sperm covered slippery shaft. Gently she pointed it downward more till it was at the opening of her sopping hole. With her other hand, she encouraged Scott to push forward by pulling on his ass cheek. Slowly he eased forward into the tight opening. Audrey gasped as her vaginal walls were stretched like never before. Although she was a virgin, she had lost her hymen long ago from riding horses on the ranch. However, that did not prepare her at all for the thickness of the rod that was penetrating her pussy for the first time. At the start she felt a sharp twinge, and she instinctively moved her hand on his ass to the front of his hips to keep him from going to deep too fast.

"Easy baby, easy, you are too big for me to take all at once. Let me guide you, baby..." She gasped.

With all the will power he could muster, Scott stopped his advance. The sensation of just his cockhead pushing into her pussy was amazing. Her mouth had been great, but this was approaching heaven. Feeling her hands on his hips, he let her set the speed.

The initial pain had eased, and Audrey let her hands ease off his hips. Slowly, inexorably, Scott slid his red hot pole further into her depths. Grunting with mixed pain and pleasure, Audrey fidgeted her hands on and off his hips half afraid to let him keep going, but not wanting him to ever stop. Finally, Scott's groin met hers and his entire 6 inches of cock was buried hilt deep in her delectable pussy.

Audrey felt like she had been impaled. But far from the pain she had felt at being stretched at first, she now felt pleasure and a sense of completeness. She just wanted Scott to stay inside of her forever. She didn't want him to ever take his beautiful tool out of her. But then, he began to move. Backwards his hips went, pulling his hot cock back from the depths of her pussy. With her legs still draped over the arms of the chair, she could look straight down and see her lips peeling back as his shaft came farther out. Much like her own thoughts, her lips looked to be trying to hold his cock from escaping her confines and her desires. Returning her arms to his shoulder blades, Audrey grasped him in an unconscious need to keep him from leaving her completely.

Scott reveled in the feeling of his first pussy. Oh Lord, how intense. He readjusted his arms, and set them on either side of Audrey and planted them deep in the chairs cushion for stability. Looking down he watched her lips suckle on his cock as he slid it backward. How delicious that was, he silently moaned. If he had not just climaxed earlier, he would have already shot his load again. As it was, his sexual motor was already revving at a high pace, and he knew he would be spurting again all too soon. Following the encouragement he felt from Audrey's hands on his back, Scott began to slowly thrust his needy member in and out.

"Oh Audrey... that is so good... you feel so hot and tight... Oh my God...." He moaned and gasped.

Audrey began to thrust her hips off the chair in response as the feeling of his manhood thrusting into her depths began to bring out a lust and desire she had never felt. Every time he thrust up, he seemed to hit a place inside of her pussy that massaged her very soul. Unlike the orgasms she had given herself, this was a feeling from deep down in the pit of her groin. It was like discovering a sexual place that she never knew existed until now. Scott's exploring cock had awakened a whole new her, and for the first time in her life she felt completely like a woman.

Clenching her hands, she unconsciously dug her nails into Scott's back. "You have me, baby...OH GOD... your cock feels so good... take me, fuck me... fuck me, fuck me.... " Audrey cried over and over. As their mutual thrusting increased in pace, their combined juices made a squelching sound and added to the slap of their skin as their sex came together in a rhythmic beat.

Scott was working hard now, sweat dripping from his brow. Lost in the feelings, he began to thrust his hips rapidly for all he was worth. The chair was bouncing off the wall and the wood slates groaned in complaint at the same time that Audrey moaned in ecstasy from the pounding they were both receiving. As she felt her climax approach, Audrey swung her legs around Scott's lower back, trying to pull him even deeper with her heels. Perspiration formed between her breasts, and Scott's sweat mingled with hers as it dripped from his nose.

"Audrey, oh baby, Audrey!" Scott exclaimed out loud as he couldn't take it anymore and his hips began to convulse uncontrollably as his cock swelled and his balls retracted and he began to ejaculate for the second time within the last hour. Slamming himself forward he thrust his cock as deep as it would go and began to dump his seed deep into Audrey's wet and inviting vagina.

Audrey cried out loud, "Yessss.... Give it to me stud, give it to me Scott....I love you, baby... I love you....!" She felt Scott's shaft stretch her even more and then she felt it spasm and begin filling her up with his hot seed. Warmth spread up inside of every crevice she ever imagined she had, and as spurt after spurt hit her deep in the bowels of her pussy she felt her own climax hit her, and she moaned even louder. "OH, OH, OHHHHH...AHHHHHHH!" Scratching his back even more, she thrashed and thrust under him. Loudly they moistly slapped together their groins and ground into to each other nearly to the point of pain. Continuing to grind their hips and give each other little thrusts, they rode out their simultaneous orgasms. As they began to come down from their sexual highs, their breathing now seemed to be overly loud in comparison to the relative quiet that had descended after their moans and screams.

As the silence stretched, both Scott and Audrey looked at each other as they remained coupled at the hip. As the bliss subsided, the inevitable worry crept back in as they realized what they had just done. They had sex. They had real intercourse. They were lovers.

Scott was ecstatic. He felt like he was king of the world, and nothing could stand in his way. However, something was coming back to him. She had said she loved him. Did she mean that? Did he want that? He thought he did, but he wondered if it was just the sex talking or what?

Audrey was fully satiated for the first time in her short life. A certain pent up energy that she never realized was there was now satisfied. If sex was like that every time, she never wanted it to not be a part of her life. However, she realized that in her ecstasy she had blurted out her love for Scott in a most verbal way. She had no doubt that what she said was true, but she was not sure how Scott would take it. Did he feel the same? At this moment she wanted Scott to be with her forever. And that brought her to another dilemma. She had thought she would save herself for marriage, and yet here she was, spread out under a man with his cock still in her, and not once had marriage been mentioned. She wasn't sure how to take that thought.

As they saw the worry in each other's eyes, they shyly looked away and slowly pulled apart. Scott's penis was finally starting to soften and it glistened with their combined juices as he leaned back on his scratched and sore knees. Sperm leaked from Audrey's vagina as her stretched pussy lips tried to reform to their formerly tight seal.

Audrey finally spoke. "Are you okay"

Clearing his throat, Scott half-heartedly joked, "Well, my knees are killing me." He knew that was not what she meant but was unsure of how to respond.

Audrey looked at him and he could see her blue eyes begin to fill with tears. Dropping all pretense of joviality, Scott instinctively stood up and pulled her up to him in a startling strong embrace. Turning he sat them both back down on the chair with her in his lap. "Whoa there, Audrey. Why the tears, baby?"

Feeling a stab of panic, Scott added, "are you regretting what happened?" Oh Lord, please do not let me have hurt her, he thought.

Shaking her head against his chest as he stroked her hair, she responded haltingly as she rubbed the tears from her eyes, "No, no, it is not that, Scott. I have absolutely no regrets, it is just that everything has been so intense, and I cannot believe how good it all felt and not just the sex part." She searched for the words, and then sniffing a little, went on. "I have always liked you Scott, and we have been friends for ever. But these last few days have been extraordinary and my feelings for you have grown... I know I said it earlier in the heat of passion, but I want you to know... uh...I... I really do love you," she finished quickly. There, she had said it and it was out there. However he takes it, it will be fine she told herself. We can still be friends and it can still go back to how it was before. But she knew she was lying to herself. At this moment right now she felt her life and happiness and their future relationship depended upon his next response. Lord, what will he say, she worried?

Scott's heart locked up, and it physically felt to him like a giant hand was gripping it tightly in its fist. Taking a deep breath, Scott responded....

To be continued...

12