New Awakening Pt. 02- A Taste for Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 10:30 I heard her personal phone ding for a text from her purse. She was out helping with payroll that morning so I snuck a peek. It was locked so I tried the 1234 number and lucky for me she was too lazy to change it. Sure it was a text from Matt, I was trying to find the text icon to open it when she spoke up.

"Tony! Find anything interesting in my purse?, she said sharply, walking over and snatching her phone back.

"I'm sorry," I stuttered. "I heard a text and thought it might have been important, I was gonna come get you..."

"Thanks, I got it!" she said walking out.

I retired to my office and remained there for the rest of the day. What was wrong with me? I was obsessed with spying on Allison and Matt. It was driving me crazy knowing they would be rendezvousing in the morning, but I could not spy on them without getting caught. If I came in this evening and disabled the cameras Matt would know right away. I just needed to let it go.

When I got home that evening. I tried to keep my mind focused on other things. I was imagining my next encounter on Thursday morning and not on what I would be missing tomorrow morning when I got the notice of a text.

"Change of plans. My cock will need some attention in the morning. See you at 6:45 my office."

"OK," I texted back, my cock starting to get excited at the mere thought of his dick in my mouth again.

Wednesday:

I knocked at 6:40 AM and when I entered my heart stopped, when I saw Allison standing next to him behind the desk. Matt invited me to sit down.

"Good morning Tony. Glad to see you bright and early and eager to please this morning. The more I thought about it the more I realized it was not fair to keep Allison in the dark about your indiscretions of the last few days. So we talked about it and decided we needed to address it together with you," he said casually.

"I am so sorry, It will never..."

Matt interrupted, "Listen Tony, we are not interested in empty promises. You left my office yesterday and went straight Allison's phone to do some more spying. It is clear you have issues and are in denial, while clearly not taking responsibility for your own actions.

So, we will explain what is needed to keep your position at the company and prevent the release of you masturbation video. Clearly you understand the ramification of that on your career..."

"I understand," I said interrupting. "I will do whatever I need to do to make things right. It has been a rough couple of years since my divorce and I let myself get way out of control."

"Please shut up and listen!" Matt interjected. "You will need to make it up to Allison for your betrayal of trust. Since you have seen her naked, but she has not seen you, we are going to need you to take of you clothes. So please strip. Then we need to talk about punishment," he said waving a hand at me to proceed.

I sat their trying to absorb what I just heard. It was not so exciting being the one putting on the show. Did I really have to get naked in front to them, no foreplay , no enticement? What did they mean by punishment?...

Suddenly, I was startled by Allison standing next to me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me from the chair, to a standing position and turned me to face her. She stood almost nose to nose and began unbuckling my belt.

"Do you need some help," she said in a sultry voice. "I can do that. I'll scratch your itch if you scratch mine."

Could this be happening? She smiled as she continued to unbutton and unzip my pants. My cock began to react at this dream come true moment. It drew to full attention as she gripped it gently through my underwear.

"You liked watching me, didn't you Tony?" she asked, slipping a hand inside my underwear. Which part did you like best?"

I was too embarrassed to answer that one. It would somehow be confessing to spying on them, but I was beginning to see that they liked it too. I looked over and saw Matt, with his pants down to his knees, enjoying the show, stroking his huge cock.

"Can I help you out of these pants Tony," she said pulling my belt off in one quick motion. You gonna show me yours, since I already showed you mine?"

I began to pull down my underwear and pants exposing my growing hard-on. She raised her leg and placed the toe of her navy heels into the crotch of my underwear, pushing them and my pants to the floor. I kicked my shoes off and stepped out of them as quickly as possible.

She gripped my boner and pulled me around and sat in the chair and positioned me beside the chair facing her.

"Now I am going to have to put you over my knee, I'm sorry to say, since you have been so naughty," she said, pulling hard on my dick until I assumed the position.

I was embarrassed, terrified and excited all at the same time. My dick pressed between my belly and her thighs, legs stretched out to the floor behind me and arms touching the floor in front of me, trying to balance myself on her knees. Like an oversized child bent over her knee for my spanking. She raised her right hand.

Whack, she slapped me pretty hard on the ass with her bare hand. Whack, "Do you think it is appropriate to spy on people having a private moment?"...Whack, "Do you think Jacking off watching two consenting adults enjoying themselves is appropriate?"...Whack! "Do you think we should turn the tape over to the police?" Whack!

I shook my head nervously. "I'm sorry, it was wrong! Please don't release that video."

Whack, Whack, Whack!

"Oh my God your dick is getting harder!" You like this?"

Whack!.. "Yes," I said embarrassed and horny.

"You really are a sick little man Tony," she said reaching for something.

Whack! the sting of my belt lit up my ass as I yelled in pain.

"Hold on a minute," she said stretching to pick up something else. You haven't been taking this seriously Tony, this is no game..."

"I'm sorry!" I pleaded my ass on fire. "I..mmmffff," as she shoved my underwear into my mouth.

She was holding them in my mouth with both hands. Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack. I screamed into my underwear as she held them in my gaping mouth and Matt swung the belt onto my ass. Tears streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I yelled into my underwear as I lost balance and fell to the floor.

Matt stood there with nothing on below the waist and a semi hard cock. Allison looked down at me shaking her head in disgust.

"Taking it seriously now?" she asked looking like a dominatrix.

"Yes, I'm sorry," I said sniveling.

She waved her finger to shush me, "Yeah, Yeah we know. So as part of you punishment you are going to perform some services for us this morning while we get to have some fun. So, are you ready to do whatever I ask of you?"

I nodded and she continued, "Good. Matt told me how you were begging to lick some asshole yesterday, so to start with I am going to suck Matt's Cock, while you lick my asshole and get me all lubed and loose. Then when I tell you to stop, you are going to wait for Matt to get that gorgeous hard dick in my ass, and you will eat my pussy while he, fucks my ass...Understood?"

"Understood," I repeated.

Matt had returned to his seat slowly stroking himself. Allison reached a hand down and helped me up. Then, she gently grabbed my slightly erect tool, making it wake up again. She lead me back around the desk in front of Matt and onto the yoga mat.

She spun around, "Unzip me please."

She was wearing a navy dress with a collar and short sleeves. It hugged her body all the way down to 2 inches above her knees. I slid the zipper down slowly trying to recall how many times this very image went through my mind in the last 3 years. She had a black bra that clasped in the front and as the zipper bottomed out at her ass, I noticed no underwear again today.

My cock stiffened as I envisioned that beautiful round ass naked in front of me. I pulled her dress off her shoulders as she pulled her arms out revealing her gorgeous shape and silky skin. As I lowered myself down to work her dress past her shapely hips, I picked up the scent from her wet pussy, sending me into a sensation of dreaming.

She swayed her hips to help work free of the dress. As her ass came into view I was in hog heaven and brushed my cheek against her smooth ass. I held it there as she stepped clear of the dress. It was warm and silky smooth, I could not stop myself from touching that beautiful ass and gripped it with both hands as I kissed her right ass cheek. She had wide shapely hips and full rounded cheeks.

"Easy Tony. Did you ask permission to kiss my ass?" she asked mocking me.

"May I please kiss your sweet ass Allison?" I asked longingly.

"I need you to beg for it Tony," she said rocking it in front of my face.

"Please Allison. Your ass is so sexy, I need to touch it. Please let me kiss it all over," I asked pleadingly.

"Show me how much you love it you little perv!", she said dropping to her knees, with her elbows on Matt's Thighs and gripping his hardening dick.

Something about a women bent over, offering her ass just sent me over the edge. Her knees were spread wide, giving ma a full view of her pink little Asshole and here glistening wet pussy below it. Her beautifully defined pussy lips begged for my tongue as I moved in closer and closer. All my life I had never had this view of a woman in the flesh and certainly never this close up. My ex would never had exposed herself totally to me.

"Can I please lick your pussy, Allison?" I asked drooling at the sight.

"No you may not.. at least not yet. Focus on the ass at hand!" she commanded.

Struggling for the best angle, I directed my attention back to those magnificent buns and that pink pulsating asshole before me. Laying on my stomach put me too low. I needed both hands and my mouth, so, getting on all fours would not work. I pulled my knees up under me tight to my chest, allowing me to get low enough and keep both hands free. I could feel my boner pressed tightly against my belly as I got low to the floor, lining my face up with that sweet pink sphincter.

I gripped her ass with both hands taking in the soft warmth. I gently kissed her cheeks first as I could feel her upper body moving methodically as she was appeared to be working Matt's balls. Based on his moaning, he approved. Her moist pussy smelled so good, my cock was about to explode.

I tickled her asshole gently with my nose and took in her aroma. I recalled Matt's words of wanting nothing more than to probe it with my tongue, as my mind whirled from the feel of her skin to the smell of her pussy and ass. I gently kissed her pink little ass hole.

She moaned her approval, with her mouth full of Matt. and pushed her ass firmer against my lips. As I kissed harder, I opened my lips and teased it with my tongue. Having gotten a taste I pressed into her licking her crack like an ice cream cone.

Pulling off Matt she took a deep breath and sighed, "Oh God that feels good. No one has ever done that to me before. You love that don't you?"

I nodded my agreement, working my tongue as I did, "I love eating your beautiful ass!"

Spreading her cheeks wide, I pressed my mouth onto her asshole, burying my face in her soft skin and wiggling my tongue into her tight hole. She moaned louder, mouth full of Matt's shaft. When I could not get it in further, I began to work a finger gently in as she pushed herself onto it. I removed it and replaced it with my tongue probing a little deeper. Working my tongue and fingers for several minutes her excitement grew.

I inserted 2 fingers into her soaking wet pussy as my tongue fucker her asshole. She began to rock wildly as I sped up my finger fucking her pussy. I could sense she would cum soon and quickened the pace.

"Ok stop! Your gonna make me cum too soon," She said standing. She turned and looked down at me.

"Lay on your back head under my pussy," She commanded.

As I positioned my self on the yoga mat, she straddled me standing with her pussy spread over me. I was mesmerized as she lowered her glistening cunt closer to my face, knees on either side of my chest sitting on my face with her upper body upright as her sweet wetness came into contact with my outstretched tongue. Her warm wetness sent a charge through my body to my raging hard-on.

With precision control, she worked my tongue through her hot pussy lips. Rocking her hips forward and back she lowered herself onto my tongue as her lips rubbed my cheeks spreading her wetness over my whole face. She thrust forward bringing her asshole forward to meet my tongue.

"Oh yes tongue my ass, you fucking slut," she panted, pushing herself onto my tongue. "Please Matt. Slide that hot cock in my ass, while he eats my wet pussy. I wanna cum with that hot pole in my ass!"

She rose up exposing her lubed asshole to Matt's glistening cock. He moved in giving me a perfect view of his engorged cockhead seeking its tight destination. She was on her hands and knees with her soaked pussy hovering over me. I gently teased her pussy with my outstretched tongue as his head slowly pushed against her tight asshole.

"Lube me up Tony," he commanded pulling away from her ass and pointing his cock down at me. "It's so fucking tight, I need more lube."

I raised up and took his hard cock in my mouth lunging my head up and down. I sealed my lips on his 9 inch pole, licking and deep throating him to spread my saliva. He pulled out and pushed his head back against her hungry ass hole. I teased her clit with my tongue as I watched her tight hole slowly surrender to his hot penetrating cock head. She moaned with what I think was a mix of pleasure and pain.

I licked up and down her pussy lips, and penetrated her warmth with my stiffened tongue. I could feel her breath on my cock as I tasted her sweet pussy juices. He continued to slide slowly in, as I pushed my tongue deeper in pussy. His warm balls rubbed my forehead as I pushed deeper in her. Next I touched her clit with my tongue and licked, my way up her crack until my tongue met his cock, buried in her ass. I licked all the way to his balls and back down to her wet lips.

As he slid slowly in and out of her beautiful ass, I alternated between penetrating her pussy with my tongue and licking her protruding clit. I reached around her waist and pulled myself up to press deeper in her pussy. She began to moan with pleasure as her ass began to loosen a bit.

"Oh fuck you feel so good Alli," he said breathing deeper. Your ass is so tight on my dick."

"Uh huh, Uh huh, uh huh," she panted with each stoke of his dick. Her hot breath flooding over my hard cock.

I wagged my tongue on her throbbing little knob as she was now shoving her hungry asshole onto his thrusting shaft.

"Uh Huh, Uh huh...Oh fuck I am gonna cum. Lick my clit and fuck my ass. Ah! Ah! Ah!" she screamed louder as her pleasure built.

My tongue worked her clit as his balls bounced off my forehead. He pounded her ass and she screamed way to loud. Some one would surely hear. She shoved my cock in her mouth; to muffle her screams I think. I licked her faster and harder as I felt I would cum in seconds with her hot mouth on my cock.

Matt grunted, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, you feel so fucking tight Alli!

"Mulph, Mulph," she moaned tightening her mouth's grip on my cock.

Her pussy flooded my tongue and face with her cum as his granite hard piston pounded her screaming ass. She met each thrust with her own furious lunge. She kept her lips suctioned to my cock to hold in her screams of pleasure, as she came in waves on my anxious tongue.

Matt still hanging on, groaned in pleasure, "I am cumming!"

I moaned longingly at the thought of his pulsating cock cumming in my mouth, as Allison's mouth lunged up and down on my stiff dick. Somehow he heard and had enough control to respond.

Panting rapidly he said, "You want my load, don't you Tony?"

"Yes please cum in my mouth!' I said pulling my face from her drenched pussy and opening wide for his throbbing tool.

I stretched as far as I could to meet him as he pulled out of her with a suction sound and filled my drooling mouth.

"You fucking love this d.." he stuttered as the first hot steam launched into my mouth. "Don't you!

"Meph, Meph" I answered deep throating his steaming dick.

Nodding I felt my own balls contract as the object of so many fantasies swirled her amazing tongue on my pulsing cock. He released another stream of nectar in my hungry mouth, as I thrust myself into Allison's hot wet mouth releasing a blast of cum into her throat.

She moaned her approval,"Muh huh, Muh huh" as I felt a convulsive wave take over my body.

My cum unloaded in her while Matt unloaded in my mouth. The taste of him and the feel of her lips on my cock caused me to shake and groan, as my senses were over loaded, with the smell of her sweet cum on my face.

We were all breathing deeply as our climaxes subsided. I milked his rigid tool savoring every drop of his warm creamy cum. Allison did the same on my undeserving cock. Then she pushed my still hard cock into her hot little throat. Sucking hard she slowly pulled herself off, swirling her tongue as she lifted her head. She neared the tip and only my head remained, in her vacuum sealed lips. I raised my hips hoping to keep myself in her hot mouth. She pulled off with a final slurp sound as my cock thumped back to my belly.

I let out an audible gasp as I increased my suction on Matt's warm dick in a desperate attempt to stay in her mouth. Matt pulled out of my mouth and I let my head relax to the yoga mat while Allison collapsed flat on me. Her head rested on my cock with her pussy dangerously close to my face; her legs spread straight out off me shoulders.

Matt got up and collapsed back in his chair as we all tried to catch our breath. After a moment, the scent of Allison's soft wet pussy got my still hard cock going again, so I teased her with my tongue ever so gently caressing her angel like labia.

She did not stop me so I continued tasting her juices a little bit firmer with each pass. Her hips moved ever so gently in response.

"Damn Tony," Matt said breathing deep. "You are getting this going again."

With my tongue in Allison's pussy, I rolled my eyes back as far as I could to see Matt in his chair stroking his big dick, watching me tickle her pussy with my tongue. She brought her knees up under her and sat straight up straddling my face like she was riding a horse bareback.

"Time to stop teasing Tony" she said pressing herself onto my face and tongue.

Tony slid off the chair onto his knees beside us, watching Alison rubbing her pussy on my face. He shoved a hand between my face and her pussy causing her to rise up to accommodate him. He slid two fingers into her pussy working them in and out as she groaned her approval. Pulling them out he shoved them in my mouth. I sucked them like his cock. Then to my amazement he reached behind and appeared to insert them into his ass.

I worked a hand free and gripped his cock, stroking him while Allison road my face and tongue. She was gyrating her hips on my face like an exotic dancer on a pole, her wetness building again.

"That's it Tony. Give me that tongue!" she said picking up the pace. "I could do this all day boss."

Matt removed my hand from his dick and stood up as Allison squeezed her hips forward, bringing her asshole to meet my tongue. As I wiggled it in, she pushed back bringing her pussy back and settling with he clit on my mouth. I gently sucked her clit as I felt a hand on my cock stroking me.

"Could that me Matt?" I thought as I fully hardened.

I tried to focus on servicing Allison as he released my cock. Allison, noticeably became more excited. She began to hump my tongue as I shoved it in her as far as it could reach.