New Awakening Pt. 02- A Taste for Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers

"This is gonna be your lucky day boss," she said rocking faster.

It already is the luckiest day ever, I thought. A moment later a hand gripped me again pointing me straight up.

"I can't believe what I am seeing," she said rocking on my tongue.

I gasped as I felt what could only be ass cheeks pressing down on my boner. I pushed my pelvis slowly up to meet the hot skin. Matt lowered himself gently onto my cock, wiggling it against his asshole as he pressed. My dick was fully hard again as I felt Matt's super tight asshole slowly engulf my dick head.

It was like nothing I had ever imagined a few days ago. My untouchable executive assistant sitting that beautiful pussy on my face, while feeling Matt shoving my hard-on in his moist asshole. I could barely keep my composure as I felt myself going ever deeper in Matt's ass. He bottomed out on my balls and slowly pulled himself back up.

He was so tight an warm, my cock felt like steel. I whished I could watch as he rode my boner, but having my face buried between Allison's thighs while tongue fucking her hot sweet pussy was even better. Luckily the overload of stimulus and the fact I had cum in Allison's mouth just moments ago, kept me from cumming in Matt's ass almost immediately.

My neck was getting a bit sore from stretching meet her pussy, so I reached my hands back and gripped the top of Allison's ass to help pull myself up. My nose in her crack, I lapped at her clit and pussy with my tongue. I rolled my tongue into a stiff tube pushing it in as deep as a I could. She responded by bouncing up and down fucking my tongue. I could feel the heat radiating from her soft engorged labia as she rode me.

She bent forward onto her hands as I kept my tongue in her. A few seconds later I heard Matt moaning his pleasure.

"Oh God Alli, that feels so good. Suck it deep. My turn to cu, cu, cum with at cock in my ass," he stuttered, unable to speak from the pleasure he was experiencing.

"Mmmu hu...Mmmu hu," she replied with his cock in his mouth and my tongue in her cunt.

Her body rocked from working his dick, and I tried my best to match her rhythm with my tongue, as she moved more quickly. Matt was now bouncing rapidly on my cock as he appeared to have no problem with pain from my cock fucking his ass. I was fully in him as he bounced up and down about 2-3 inches each time. His asshole gripping my cock so tightly I could not believe it.

It felt so good I could not contain myself and began to press my face harder against her pussy to muffle my cries of pleaser.

"MOH, mmuck, MOH, mmuck," I grunted into her soaked pussy lips.

"Oh God, Oh God," Matt panted, "It feels good...UH!...UH!..UH!" he repeated bouncing on my cock at a faster and faster pace.

Allison whined as her pussy flooded my face with her hot sticky cum, "ess, ess, ess!" she chanted while deep throating his cock.

"mphuch, mphuck, mphuck" I repeated into Allison's pussy, as I felt my balls begin to pump my load into Matt's tight ass.

He bounced on my cock again, milking my cock with his tightness as he pulled up. He dropped back down as I my balls contracted a second stream of cum into his ass.

He shook and shoved himself hard onto my cock, as he tried not to shout, "Oh fuck I'm cumming, Oh fuck Alli, Oh fuck suck it all. Uh..fu,...uh..fuck, fuck, fuck,...uh, uh," he moaned as his whole body quivered and spasmed.

He continued to moan as Allison, kept her mouth gripped to his throbbing cock. Her own muffled moans lessened as her orgasm began to subside.

Matt breathed slowly in and out, "Oh God, it is so much more powerful cumming with a cock in your ass. Thanks Tony! Allison, you are amazing. You are the sexiest woman I have ever known. Wow... Just, wow!

I laid my head back down on the mat, breathing heavily an trying to get my mind around what just happened and where. Allison raised her right leg and un-straddled me, rolling onto her back next to me on the yoga mat.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Matt pulled himself quickly off my cock, standing up as my dick fell unceremoniously, back to my belly. He put his finger over his lips, telling us to keep quiet.

Knock! Knock! Knock! "Matt? are you in there?" Said our Sales Manager jiggling the door knob.

Thank goodness the door was locked. Matt, tip toed to grab his cell phone, quickly silencing it. I jumped up and grabbed my pants silencing my phone as well. I looked at my watch and it was 7:45. Matt pulled out the wet naps and we began to quickly clean up and get dressed. When I finished, Matt came over to me and whispered.

"Why don't you go out first Tony. I need to speak to Alli for a moment. Let us know if the coast is clear."

I peaked out and, seeing no one, I slipped out and hit the restroom to make sure I was properly put together. I went to my office unnoticed and reviewed my e-mails as I tried to focus. After about 30 minutes Allison knocked and entered my office.

"Hi Tony, How are you today?" she asked raising her eyebrows and smiling.

"Absolutely Great!" I said smiling back. "How bout you?"

"Not a single complaint!" she replied. Something has come up and I was wondering if you would mind if I took the rest of the day off?"

"Everything OK?" I asked truly concerned.

"It's fine, I just have a few things I need to attend to. I will be back and ready to work bright an early tomorrow," she said calmly.

"That's fine. Take as much time as you need. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you," I said sincerely.

"Thanks," she said, with a knowing smile and bouncing her eyebrows twice. "See you tomorrow!"

After she left, my imagination got the better of me and I needed to know if there was something wrong. After working for an hour or so, I decided to check with Matt to see if he knew what was going on. I went to his office and knocked.

"Come in," Matt yelled.

I stepped in and he pointed to the chair offering me to take a seat.

"Tony, long time no see!" he said smiling. "What brings you to my office?"

He smiled a wry smile. As I spoke. "Everything ok with Allison after this morning?"

"As far as I know", he said looking concerned. "Why do you ask?"

"She asked for the day off. She seemed ok, but it was unexpected and I wanted to make sure what happened this morning did not upset her in any way," I said.

He thought for a second. "I think she is fine. It is probably related to a suggestion I made to her after you left. Can I trust you not to blow it if I tell you something in confidence, that she can't know I shared with you?" he asked looking at me like a father to a child.

"Yes of course," I assured him, anxious to hear what he had to say.

"Ok then," he continued. "I spoke candidly with her about what has happened the past few days. I told her she was possibly the sexiest most amazing woman I know and I was concerned about where things might go if we continued. I explained the reason I had refrained from traditional intercourse to this point was to not cross that line that she shared with her husband and I with my wife.

Honestly I am worried that I could develop feelings for her and that it could affect my feelings for my wife. I assured her that if she approached her husband about her 'interest' in anal sex, that he would, like any man, be excited and very willing to help her explore it further. In doing so, I think it would revitalize their love life," he said leaning back in his chair.

"That it would!" I said in agreement. "Had my wife done that, I would probably still be married myself!"

"We agreed we would 'take a break' and she would try it with her husband. If for some reason it does not work, I told her she could pay me a visit Monday morning. If she is not here Monday morning, we will know it worked and we will not speak of any of this again. I'm sure she will not be back. Unless her husband is dead, it will work."

"Good thinking," I said smiling. "She is an amazing woman it would be difficult not to fall in love with her." He nodded in agreement.

"That being said, how do you feel about taking over servicing my needs?" he said, arrogantly. "You clearly seem open to submitting to an Alpha and I need an outlet that will not make me feel like I am unfaithful to my wife. I think this could be a win-win, what do you think?"

I felt like I had been slapped in the face. I sat there mouth agape, not knowing how to respond. I should storm out insulted, but the memory of his powerful cock in my mouth gripped me. What did 'submitting to an alpha' mean to him I wondered in fear. 24 hours ago he made me cum using just his thumb, begging to lick his ass. It's hard to be more disgusting and submissive than that. But, he did let me fuck his ass this morning. I could almost cum on the spot just thinking about it.

"Tell you what Tony," he said, snapping me back to reality. "You think about it for a couple days. If you decide you want to service me on demand, just come here Friday morning and you can drop to your hands and knees and beg for me to fuck your ass. If you are not here Friday, the same deal applies, we will not speak of any of this again. Feel free to text me on my private phone if there are any questions or concerns. If I know human nature I think I will see you Friday," he said opening the door. "I think you are up for the task. Oh, by the way, no jacking off before Friday...for either of us."

I was in disbelief. I had been in the zone listening to him. I was not even conscious of him getting up and walking to the door. I quietly got up and walked out without looking at him or looking back.

I spent the rest of the day and evening bouncing between being angry and horny. I would find myself looking at the test photo of his hard-on and recalled how it felt and tasted in my mouth. Then I would remember the sting of the belt and how he made me beg and get disgusted with myself.

Thursday:

When Allison arrived, she stuck her head through my office door and said, "Good Morning boss, is there anything you need this morning?"

"Good morning Allison. Is everything ok?" I asked, trying not to be too intrusive.

"Everything is fine. Did I miss anything yesterday? Do you need me to do anything special today?"

"I will need to get a draft of our presentation for the meeting next week, when you get a chance. I think the field guys sent in some additions for you yesterday. I would Like to have it wrapped up by tomorrow, so we are ready to go." I said acting as normal as possible.

I could not help but think, about a few somethings special she could do for me today. I kept a low profile and stayed in my office most of the day. When I arrived at home Thursday evening, I kept trying to come up with things to take my mind off the thoughts that had been giving me on and off hard-ons the past 2 days. By 8 o'clock I had lost the battle and found myself staring at the picture of his dick. I really wanted to Jack off to give my cock and my brain a break.

Resigning myself to the fact I was fighting a losing battle, I sent him a text.

WHAT DID YOU MEAN "ON DEMAND"

Ding!

WELL HELLO, DO I KNOW HUMAN NATURE OR WHAT?

I did not reply.

Ding!

JUST LIKE IT SOUNDS. YOU ARE DIVORCED AND LIVING ALONE, SO YOU SHOULD BE AVAILABLE IF I TEXT YOU IN THE EVENING. WHEN MY COCK NEEDS SERVICE, IF YOU ARE IN TOWN, YOU WILL NEED TO COME TO MY HOUSE OR HOST ME AT YOURS. YOU WILL REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES AND OFFER ME YOUR MOUTH OR ASS DEPENDING ON MY MOOD.

I sat there stunned and hard.

Ding!

AT WORK, IF YOU ARE NOT IN A MEETING OR WITH A CUSTOMER YOU WILL COME TO MY OFFICE, REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES AND OFFER ME YOU MOUTH OR ASSHOLE. OR I MAY JUST WANT TO WATCH YOU MASTERBATE TELLING ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE MY COCK.

Oh God, did I ever want to jack off right then.

Ding!

SEE YOU IN THE MORNING 6:45, NAKED ON HANDS AND KNEES!

No more texts came through that evening, and my boner would not subside. Eventually, I managed to fall asleep.

FRIDAY:

The alarm woke me to a mostly hard cock. I wondered if it had been hard all night. It did feel pretty numb like it had been. I found myself outside his office door at 6:40, my hard-on telling me I would not have the will power to walk away.

Knock, knock, knock, "Come in Tony," he shouted happily.

I walked in and began undressing, not looking him in the eye. As I got my shirt off, he began to speak.

"I am so happy, my cock is getting hard already T-slut. I just thought of that. Whenever we are together, you will be T-slut. Take of your pants T-slut," he said laughing. What's your name?"

"T-slut," I said pulling down my pants and underwear.

"Why are you here T-slut" he asked.

"To beg you to fuck my ass," I said standing back up wearing only my socks and my boner waving at him.

I stood there awkwardly for a moment. He did not say anything but I suddenly recalled I needed to be on my hands and knees. As I bent down to assume my position on his yoga mat, he cut in.

"Socks T-slut."

I bent down, removed my socks and got on hands and knees looking at his feet. "Please fuck me in the ass Matt," I groveled.

"You can turn around and show me your asshole, and call me 'Master Matt' whenever we are alone," he commanded.

I turned around my boner pointing at my head, spreading my ass and sticking it out as much as I could. "Please fuck my ass Master Matt", I begged wanting to feel what it would be like cumming with his beautiful cock filling my ass.

I felt a wet finger tickle my asshole and slowly push its way in. I was slowly rocking back and forth fucking his finger.

"Damn T-slut," You are making me too horny. Come take my pants off and suck me off. I need blow off some steam so I can last a while when I fuck you. You are too fucking tight," he said unbuckling his pants.

I spun back around and undid his zipper and pulled his pants and underwear down. He lifted his hips off the chair and wiggled his ass as I pulled. I worked them down, pulled of his shoes and socks and then slowly pulled his pants completely off. I tossed them aside and crawled on all fours between his spread legs.

"Tell me what you want T-slut," he ordered. I wanted nothing more than to comply.

"Please, let me kiss you hot balls Master Matt. I want to suck you huge dick and swallow you sweet cum. I surrender myself to pleasing you Master Matt," I said panting.

Hearing myself submit to him made me so horny, I could not stand it. This is where I was meant to be.

"Proceed T-slut," he said leaning back in the chair and placing his ass on the edge so I had full access to his balls.

I rocked forward running my tongue under his balls. I wanted to look back in the mirror and see what it looked like with my asshole exposed kneeling before him, like I had seen Allison earlier this week. He moaned his approval as I continued to tickle his balls with my tongue licking them all over, increasing the pressure from my tongue as I bathed them in my saliva. Next I opened my mouth as wide as I could and gently took is plump testicle in my mouth, wiggling my tongue.

"You really love your work, don't your T-slut?" He said raising his nuts toward me.

"Yes, Master Mike, I was made to service your perfect cock. I can't wait to taste your precious cum," I said giving his left nut the same treatment.

I raised up placing my hands on his upper thighs as I licked slowly and forcefully up the length of his hot gorgeous cock. As I got to the tip, I tasted his sweet pre-cum and pressed my lips over the top half of his silky smooth hood. I swirled my tongue to gather every drop of his heavenly nectar. I licked back down to his balls and back to the tip, harder and faster each time, licking all sides.

"Please let me deep throat you monster cock Master Matt. I want to feel you shoot in my mouth," I said loving my roll of worshiping his rod.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and gently pulled me up to his tip and pushed my head onto his powerful cock. His head popped in and I worked my tongue around is before he shoved it deep in my mouth. He released my head as I opened my throat, trying to relax it completely as I took him as far as I could. I got about seven of his nine inches and had to back off and get a breath.

"Go T-slut! take it deep, you fucking cock sucker. Oh fuck yes!" he said pumping his hips

I needed his cum and worked my head faster and faster. I cupped his balls in my hand gently caressing them as I fucked his hard cock with my mouth. Saliva was running down his balls as I pumped it in my throat.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming T-slut!," he grunted through gritted teeth. "Oh yes, yes, yes" he chanted thrusting into my throat.

I wanted to jack off waiting form my reward. He shot a wild spurt onto my tongue and throat. His creamy heat tasted so good, I shoved him deep as he blew again into my throat. I continued to pump my head as he shot 3 more doses of his heavenly juice.

He gripped my hair pulling me off, and spinning me around, "On your back flat on the floor T-slut. Time for your wish come true. I love to hear your beg. Lets hear it."

Suddenly lying on the floor looking up at his soaking wet hard-on I was not sure what was going on. He slid off the chair straddling me and lowering his nuts toward my face, his knees pointing toward my feet trapping my arms to my side. I began to lick his balls as he rocked on my tongue.

"That's Not what you begged for T-slut!" he said pressing his hands onto my stomach lifting his upper body up straight.

Then he pressed his hips forward and up positioning his ass over my face. "Beg for it T-slut," he commanded. Gripping my dick with his right hand.

"Please let me lick your asshole Master Matt. Let me taste that tight ass", I pleaded.

My body was tingling all over from the grip he had on my screaming boner. He lowered his ass onto my nose, pushing it in his crack. I took a deep slow breath that caused my balls to tighten, as his manly scent flooded my brain.

I extended my tongue to meet his dark pink sphincter, feeling its wrinkled texture, as I circled it with my tongue. He bent forward spreading his cheeks and pressing it further toward my waiting tongue. I reached my tongue to the base of his balls and pressed my tongue flat against his taint, and licked slowly up his crack.

He rocked his hips back and forth repeating the path of my tongue up and down his ass crack. After several cycles he stopped and raised up slightly.

"Tongue!" he ordered

I stretched my rolled tongue to meet his sphincter, as he lowered himself onto it.

"Get that thing up in there T-slut," he commanded.

I wiggled it into his ass as he lowered and raised fucking my tongue.

"Jack yourself off T-slut. I want you to cum with your tongue in my ass!" he said bouncing on my to stiff tongue.

I reached down and gripped my cock nearly shooting immediately. I gripped it. Knowing he was watching me and enjoying it pushed me over the edge, quickly. I stroked and thrust my hips toward the sky as I felt the first jolt from my balls, shoot up to my chest as I groaned into his ass.

I tried to speak into his ass, "I'm cumming for you, I'm coming for you," as I shot my hot load all over my stomach and chest.

Matt scooped as much of my cum as he could in this hands. He raised up and commanded me.

"On your hands and knees facing the mirror. I want you to see yourself when you beg me to fuck your ass T-slut!"

I did as commanded as he positioned himself on his knees behind me. He reached out and smeared my cum into my ass crack, rubbing it all over. It was warm and wet and felt so good. I could see his nine inch cock pointing straight out and waving back and forth as he began to work his finger into my ass. I watched myself moan my approval as I pushed back to take it in.

"Tell me what you need T-slut," he said working in a second finger.

rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers