New Awakening Pt. 02- A Taste for Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,861 Followers

My cock stiffened as I rocked on his fingers. "I need you to finger fuck my ass Master Matt. Please let me fuck your fingers," I panted too loudly as I was fucking his fingers with my ass, rocking faster and faster.

He stuck in a third finger, causing me to squeal with pleasure, "Oh fuck I need you in my ass!" I continued rocking wildly, "I am ready for that huge dick in my ass. Please Master Matt, fuck my ass!"

He pulled out his fingers and hot dogged my ass laying his length in my ass crack. I was resting on my elbows, extended out in front of my body, pushing my ass higher. Looking at myself in the mirror I have never been so fucking turned on. His purple cock head protruded over my ass as he slid himself up and down my crack. I could see his perfect dick head popping up and down like a whack a mole as he rubbed it against my asshole covering it with my spunk.

"Are you ready T-slut?" he asked pointing the head toward my ass.

"Yes, please put it in me," I said watching myself in the mirror.

He pressed it slowly against my waiting ass. I could feel some pain as it began to spread me open. He wiggled and backed off when I winced from pain. He slowly started again. He was going very slowly trying not to hurt me. His silky smooth head was hot against my asshole. I needed it in me and pushed back onto him. He let me drive as I pushed it further, trying not to look like it hurt. I could feel the rim of his head enter me and felt some relief as his head made it in.

"Oh yes T-slut, that is fucking tight. You like that in your ass don't you?"

Backing up onto it I moaned as he got to the halfway point, "Yes I love having you cock in my ass. It is so fucking warm and hard. I need it all!" I yelled as he threw my pants toward my head.

"You love it too much. Stick those in your mouth. You are too fucking loud." he told me smiling.

I bit down on my pants as he pushed all the way in and slowly pulled out. I began to rock and nod, "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh," I spouted like a choo choo train, moving faster and faster.

"Oh fuck that good, tell me what you want!" he grunted.

Biting my pants, "Fuck me hard, please Master Matt. Fuck me till I cum!"

I watched his face as he pumped his hot meat into my ass. He leaned forward and pulled me up on all fours, and reached under grabbing my cock. He began pumping faster and faster stroking my dick as I could feel him hitting my prostate.

I grunted with pleasure as he pounded my prostate. I was watching in the mirror as he pumped me like a jack hammer, "So fucking tight, UH, uh, uh, fuck, fuck fuck!"

I squealed into my pants with the most powerful orgasm I have ever felt, blasting through my body as he stimulated my prostate. I sprayed my cum on the floor as he stroked and fucked me. After pumping me dry, he released my cock, rose up and gripped my hips, as he drove his hot piston into my ass.

I watched as he closed his eyes tilted his head back and shot his hot jizz deep in my ass. He pulled nearly completely out and thrust back in as he released another shot. After four more thrusts, I collapsed down and he stayed with me laying on top of me on the yoga mat. I could feel my cum under me smearing onto the matt. His hot meat still in me as we lay there catching out breath.

A minute or so later, he slid slowly out and stood up, as I rolled over, he reached down to help me up to the sitting position. He pulled out his wet naps and wiped himself off, grabbed his clothes and pointed at the cum on the mat.

"Don't waste that T-slut," lick that up.

I followed his command, and lapped it up. when I was nearly done he tossed me the wet naps. He was fully dressed and looking at me.

"You made the right choice, would you agree?" he asked knowing the answer.

Licking my lips to get the last bit of cum, I looked him in the eye and nodded my agreement.

"Make sure you clean this place completely before you leave T-slut. And keep your phone close. This is the beginning of the rest of your life!", he said stepping out the door.

He was absolutely right. Lucky for me Allison did not show up on Monday morning and did revitalize her marriage. I on the other hand, I did get the text for Monday morning services!

The End.

rimaday
rimaday
1,861 Followers