All Comments on 'New Beginnings Ch. 08'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A fine ending

Excellent finish, but could do with more careful editing! Still gave it 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hate to see it end.

I enjoyed this story. It seemed a bit rushed and had quite a few mistakes. It is titled New Beginnings so I hope this means it's just a start. I noticed that your other story crosses with the dark Weres series. This one crosses with she wolf. Will she wolf and dark Weres connect? There is a lot of untapped energy in those packs.

I impatiently await the next branch of your magnificent tree. Thank you for sharing. Truly you should be published.

XxwmnwitnonamexX

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 7 years ago
5 stars

5 as usual. Wonderful story.

RheamistressRheamistressover 7 years ago

I was too close to tears... happy ones.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

you are such a fantastic writer!!!!

Thank you for the effort and time to create such wonderful stories so that others can read to relax too :)

She wolf, time for truth, new beginnings...I've read them all! I love how you give almost every character a chance to come to live and a depth into their own stories! How you every character the chance to become the lead without throwiing away the old ones! That combined with the romance, the twists and danger make the moment sof sex in between even hotter ( and meaningful....ahhh I'm starting to sound a bit corny :P ) I love just love your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES