New Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana, trembling on the very high heels, stood apprehensively next to her seated Master, who drank his wine with great enjoyment, occasionally reaching over to stroke his slave's panties, which now stood out to a fair distance, or caressing the bare cheeks of his bottom. Finishing his drink, he stood up suddenly and gripped Dana by his -- or perhaps more accurately, at this point her -- shoulders, and pressed down, causing the slave to knee, shaking, before him. The latter's face was directly in front of his groin, which stirred. "Unbutton me and take me out, little one."

Her fingers clumsy, Dana undid the buttons to discover a swollen member pressing against her master's boxers. Carefully she untangled the shorts, allowing Travis' cock to spring free and brush his face. She gingerly gripped it in her slender, sensitive fingers and manipulated it gently. It seemed to grow even larger; a drop of liquid welled out at the tip. . Several inches long, reddish in color, its satin skin and throbbing shaft fascinated him. Without being instructed, she kissed the tip softly, then licked the head. She could scarcely believe how smooth and alive it felt.

"Good. Now take it in your mouth. You may suck me for a time."

Obediently, Dana took the cock inside her warm mouth. She held it immobile for a space, simply enjoying its presence inside her. Then, offering herself with total submission, she took it in further, licking the length of the shaft as she did so. She had learned to hold with her lips and keep her teeth carefully away; its thickness filled her, and she tried to swallow more of it. This provoked a gagging reflex; instead she commenced a methodical in and out sucking, tickling the base of the head with her tongue as he withdrew it, then swallowing it again, each time a little deeper. Eyes closed, focused completely on pleasuring the wonderful rigidity she gripped in her mouth, she was startled when it was suddenly removed from her. She looked up and saw Travis smiling down at him.

"You did not have my permission to close your eyes. I'm not ready yet for you to drink my essence. Show me how you've prepared for my arrival."

Dana stood and moved toward the door to the basement, hips swaying in the stacked heels. Her bottom -- for she felt every bit of a submissive slave girl now -- swayed enchantingly. Travis twined his fingers in her long soft hair and guided her down the stairs. The bondage bench stood in the center of the room; facing it the canes and crops dangled from their hooks. He walked her over to it and indicated that she kneel on it; she did so, glancing apprehensively over her shoulder but not speaking.

"Now I'm going to break in my little slave girl. It's going to sting quite a bit, but afterwards you will be eager to suck and fuck me without reserve. By the time this visit is over, you will have learned quite a lot of your duties."

He placed her so that her palms were flat on the carpet, with straps holding her wrists and arms against the front legs of the bench. Drawing her knees forward, he buckled straps around the backs of them, so that her bottom was raised invitingly high in the air. Her ankles were strapped to the back of the bench; the Y shape spread her legs apart and parted her rear cheeks. Her waist, made small by the corset, emphasized the nakedness of her round buttocks. Her head, large eyes enormous and fearful, was fixed in mid air. Securely fastened, she obediently opened her mouth when he stepped to the front and accepted his cock again; unable to hold it, she tried to use her lips and tongue to grip and caress it. For a few moments he fucked her mouth, becoming increasingly excited and thrusting more deeply at the wet sounds she made, so that she choked and gagged. Withdrawing, he picked up a ball gag and pushed it into her mouth, buckling it tightly behind her head. Immobilized, exposed, her eyes followed him fearfully as he stepped to the wall and removed the paddle from its hook.

"Have you ever been caned or cropped before?"

She shook her head violently. "Here's the way it works. First I'm going to warm your bottom with the paddle. But that's only to prepare it properly for the crop; the crop will leave some nice marks on your tender behind. After we've played like that for a while, we will see if you are properly submissive. But I expect we'll need the cane, to make you quite ready to serve. So it's paddle, crop, cane; they are all quite different, you'll learn. And learning is what we wish to accomplish."

Dana writhed in her bonds but they gave not a fraction .I didn't think it was going to be ...so serious. I wish he'd let me suck him, or even take him into my ass, instead of that....thing. I'm afraid it's really going to hurt, she thought frantically. It did.

The paddle stung like a hornet's sting. The crack of it on her skin had scarcely departed before it was followed, by a second, a third. She attempted to twist her bottom out of the tormenting object's path, but this worked not at all, though it did create a delightful picture as her round globes, now reddened, strove to avoid the inexorable strokes. She was flushed and breathing hard when her master halted; the skin of her bottom burned excruciatingly.. He watched her with calm amusement as she panted and drooled through the ball gag. Her hair was tousled and a sheen of sweat coated her delicate features.

When the heaving of her breast had lessened, Travis strolled to the wall and selected the crop, with its tip that ended in a wicked little rectangular flap of leather. "This, my little one, will feel quite different". He swished it through the air experimentally a time or two, then stepped out of her sight to the back of the bench. Suddenly she felt a violent intrusion. He had thrust two fingers into her soft anal entrance, which was parted slightly by her position, spread on the bench. She squirmed uncomfortably as he probed her velvety passage, attempting unsuccessfully to expel the invaders. Nevertheless, the touch imparted a certain sensuality; as she relaxed a little, her passage widened and the hard presence acquired something of a pleasurable sensation. But this was not to last.

With a sharp smack the crop struck her already sensitive skin. She squealed through the gag, then turned her head as much as she could to gaze imploringly at her tormentor. Seeing her beseeching look, he smiled in a friendly fashion and increased his tempo. The crop danced across her bottom, occasionally directed at her back or thighs. Writhing as she was in her bonds, Travis was nonetheless able to place the stroke exactly where he planned; sometimes on the identical spot two or three times in succession, driving a muffled howl from his victim's lungs as the crop bit. She was dripping with sweat, drooling and gasping when he finally called a halt; the entire surface of her bottom glowed bright red, with darker markings scattered across it.

He stepped around and took the gag out of her mouth. When her breathing had slowed, she began to beg. "Please, no more...just for a little while. I'll do anything you want...anything at all." She opened her mouth and began to suck him avidly; her resistance was gone, so that her whole mouth and throat was soft and yielding. He fucked it for while, then withdrew. "Almost ready, I think. Just a little more. "She stared at him in horror as he thrust the gag back into her mouth and buckled it tightly. I think twelve strokes of the cane across your bottom should suffice...for now. The skin has to be toned first before the cane can really do its work."

The thin rattan swished through the air, creating a sharper sound than its precursors upon impact; a red weal sprung up immediately and Dana screamed. By the sixth stroke she was sobbing hysterically, by the twelfth, her sobs had subsided into a hopeless, broken, steady weeping. "That's twelve; and I think you are now prepared." He unstrapped her bonds, which had left red marks in her flesh, and effortlessly lifted her up in his arms. Smiling affectionately, he easily carried her up the stairs, where he laid her in his bed, which was already turned down. Turning her onto her front -- she started in fear -- he began to rub her burning bottom, glowing yet very appealing in its shape, texture and invitation, with a soothing lotion.

Her muscles lost their tenseness; she collapsed into the mattress, her body becoming limp. As he massaged her buttocks, which bore rows of stripes on the soft pale flesh, the pain lessened and she relaxed her crying. Her limbs rested; she began to focus on the soothing caress of the lotion, which must have had a narcotic element; since the kiss of the lotion somehow created an extraordinary merge of pleasure, and pain from her whipping. Imperceptibly Dana began to move her buttocks in sync with the massaging fingers; Travis noted this and slightly increased his tempo and intimate touching of his slave.

He moved to the divide between her cheeks, and applied some more of the marvelous balm; Dana felt a glowing sensation in her bottom; unconsciously she moved towards her master's hand as it circled the raised muscular ring of his anal opening. As his fingertip pressed gently at the entrance, her ass parted imperceptibly; as it did the pressure on it increased, as did the radius of her opening. Her breathing had relaxed; her eyes were closed and her cheek rested against the cool sheet. Her body was still; only her ass moved a little, as it entered the beginning stages of its dance for its Master.

It was not long before the interaction intensified. Dana's breath was starting to come faster, and her Master had intensified his ministrations. His fingers massaged deep inside her, caressing the extraordinary smooth sensation provided by the delightful touch of her satin passage. Dana's ass had begun to open like a flower, she writhed slightly, relaxing enough to accommodate easily the three fingers thrust inside their entire length. She moved her ass to the stroke of the fingers, inviting them deeper; the pain of her whipping had faded to a not-unpleasant glow.

Suddenly the master stepped back. Standing in front of Dana he presented his swollen cock to her melting mouth. Obediently she took him in; obediently she licked and sucked him with abandon, gladly swallowing the pre-come which appeared at his head. He grew even firmer; then withdrew from her mouth. Lifting her gently, he slipped a pillow beneath her groin, which left her buttocks lifted and vulnerable. She moaned and moved her hips sensuously, raising her buttocks invitingly in the air. He kneeled above her; the tip of his cock was pressed against the opening of her now-greased ass. She squealed and arched her back as he pushed into her ask, yet strove to admit him. A move forward, a slight retreat, forward again, and Dana lay beneath her Master, his cock thrust to the hilt in her ass, her mouth open in a silent cry of pain and pleasure, her tongue curled in her ecstasy.

She met his thrusts with her own; with each motion he penetrated deeper in her ass, and she opened further to him, helpless to withstand this most personal impalement. His hand was beneath her in her groin, sending fingers of orgasm throughout her; her ass welcomed his deepest entry. A band of wonderful pressure encircled his genitals; a stunning tingling filled his balls and spread up the length of his shaft. Pushing ever deeper, he began to ejaculate deep within her bowels; she arched to the shower, and screamed out as she came in unison with the hot liquid that bathed her deepest insides, .She slumped into the mattress, he collapsed on top; as she drifted into a warm unconsciousness she felt his fingers undoing the collar.

When Dana arose, he shook his head to collect his thoughts. Turning in bed, he looked at the red stripes that crossed his round behind.

12