New Employee Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl bent down and scooped Michelle up in his arms. He layed her across the desk and handed her a tissue. He watched her as she wiped her mouth and took a moment to enjoy her amazing body. He grabbed the lotion and squirted some on her feet. "So for gagging I get a foot massage," Michelle asked with a grin."

"Well, yeah, sort of," Carl replied. He then climbed on the desk, knelt in front of her, and pressed her toes against both sides of his dick.

As Michelle watched him thrust, more amused than anything, she said, "So you like feet, huh? Freak."

"Freak? Hmm... okay," said Carl with a smile. He moved forward and straddled her chest, pinning her arms to her sides. He grabbed and massaged her amazing tits as Michelle just stared up at him. Carl reached back and grabbed the lotion, squirting a little between her beautiful breasts.

"What are you doing?" Michelle, asked. She seemed legitimately confused, which made Carl's dick jump.

"I'm giving you a breast massage," answered Carl. With that, he squeezed her breasts together, pushed them up toward her chin, pointed his dick toward her cleavage and thrusted.

"Uh," Michelle grunted as her cleavage was penetrated. "I guess you really like my boobs."

He enjoyed watching her talk while the head of his cock touched her chin with each thrust. It was too distracting to talk back, however. Fortunately, Michelle wouldn't stop talking even though he wasn't responding. "This actually does feel nice," said Michelle. "It is like a massage. You know, a really dirty one."

"She is so fucking cute," Carl thought as he fucked her tits. He could tell he was losing it because images of Michelle were almost superimposing themselves over each other in his mind. A dab of precum was shining on the point of her chin from where his dick kept poking her. "Where do you want it?" Carl asked.

"Want what? Your cum," Michelle asked. "Don't cum on me, we still have to work, remember?"

Listening to her say not to cum on her was an incredible turn on. "You face or in your mouth?"

"I'm not going to let you cum in my mouth," Michelle stated defiantly.

Carl was breathing very deliberately as his orgasm approached, "Okay, your face or your tits?"

"Fine, just cum between my boobs," Michelle conceded.

After a few more strokes, Carl released Michelle's breasts and leaned forward. Holding her head still with his left hand and his dick in his right, Carl shot a glob of cum at her pretty face. "Unmph," Michelle grunted as semen hit her right eyelid. Her mouth flew open in surprise and Carl adjusted his aim. He jerked his cock frantically into her open mouth. As soon as Michelle felt the fluid touch her toungue, she forced it out and it dribbled across her cheek onto the desk. Michelle's face now flat against the desk, Carl massaged his dick against her right cheek as the remaining cum poured from his cock. Carl gazed at the lovely vision of his semen running down the side of her face across her nostrils.

When he finally let her go, Michelle turned her head up at him without opening her eyes and asked, "How you gonna just cum on me like this is a porno."

"Well, maybe it is," said Carl with a laugh.

"Just hand me the tissue," said Michelle. She was clearly a little pissed.

Carl hopped off the desk. Michelle just laid there with her eyes shut tight and her hand stuck out. She heard a couple of key and mouse clicks. Then she heard tissue being pulled. Carl placed a wad of tissue in her hand and stuffed his flash drive in his pocket. Michelle sat up on the desk as she wiped her eyes, "That was fun until you gunked up my eyelashes," said Michelle. Carl was too busy pulling his pants up to respond. "I mean seriously..."

She heard the door shut. Michelle opened her eyes and Carl was gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SUNDAY NIGHT -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle sat on her bed with her laptop watching an episode of "30 Rock" on her DVR. Only a few days had gone by since her encounter with Carl. She didn't feel terrible about it, but she was very creeped out. All day Thursday and Friday at work she'd been looking around assuming she'd run into him. After all, "He had to work in the building, or maybe nearby, right?" thought Michelle.

She'd quickly figured that he wasn't Bill Sanderson. A cold chill came over her when she remembered how she felt when she realized something was off. Sitting on that desk, nude, cleaning herself off, "Shit, that was fucking stupid," Michelle said to herself. She cleaned up his office the best she could and made her way back to the lobby. She was certain nobody saw her, which was good. On the other hand, there was lotion, or maybe semen on her W-4 form. Fortunately, the receptionist didn't seem to care that she'd been gone almost an hour and hadn't seemed to have done anything. "I guess she was too busy to notice," Michelle thought.

She really felt like a fool when she met the real Bill Sanderson the next day. He was middle aged, flabby, and balding. It never occurred to her that the fake Sanderson didn't look any older than her. She was thinking about how terrible it must be to have sex with a guy like that when an email popped up in her account. It said it was from bill.sanderson4@gmail.com. She immediately thought it was from the mystery guy she'd fucked.

Michelle opened the email and it said:

For our eyes only.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IV6IOEMS

Michelle clicked the link and saw a countdown. She immediately closed the page and looked back at her television. She stared through the screen for a moment, pushed her glasses back up her nose, and clicked the link again. As the counter counted down, she read the name of the file aloud softly to herself, "for_our_eyes_only.wmv."

Michelle opened the file. A black screen with the text, "FOR OUR EYES ONLY" appeared in her media player. It cross faded into a woman gyrating back and forth with curly, sandy-colored hair covering her face. Michelle instantly knew it was her. She was being fucked from behind and now she was looking right into the camera. Michelle watched in disbelief at the fact that she was watching herself cum. Then she was on her back, writhing in ecstasy as a man nearly completely cut out of the frame fucked her silly. The taste of latex came back into her mouth as she watched herself greedily sucking dick. Michelle instinctively wrapped her arms across her bosom as she watched her tits getting fucked. She brought an index finger to her lips as she watched herself demand that he not cum on her. She was slightly disgusted, but she couldn't look away. Even though she knew how it ended, Michelle watched with anticipation as he thrust into her breasts for the final time and satisfied his lust for her all over her pretty face. She bit down on her finger as she watched the sticky semen dry on her face.

Michelle closed her laptop lid. The room seemed much darker with just the glow of the TV lighting the room. She glanced over at the clock. "12:17," she thought, "I have to be up in less than 7 hours." As Michelle rolled over to place her laptop under her bed, she noticed something, "Shit, I'm wet," she thought. She shivered, even though she wasn't the slightest bit cold. She reached in her nightstand and pulled out her vibrator. She reached for the remote and pulled the covers over her head. Michelle's hand emerged from under her blanket.

*click*

If you like it, review it! Or, if you hate it.

Chapter 2

Monday was a typical day at work for Michelle. She went to work, was asked to do very little, and was paid well for it. She went to the beach to surf, but the waves were lousy. Instead, Michelle got in a volleyball game. Upon returning home, she logged onto her laptop and found another email from bill.sanderson4@gmail.com with no subject. The only text was, "I'm going to call you at 7:00 tonight. Answer your phone." It was 6:35.

"I have to shower," Michelle thought, not particularly pleased with the idea of getting sand all over her apartment. She ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. Michelle went over what she would say when "Bill" called over and over in her head. As she was rinsing off, her phone rang.

Michelle slid open her door and reached out toward the vanity, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me," said Carl. "I wanted to tell you..."

"I'm still in the shower, I have to call you back," Michelle interupted.

"Didn't I tell you I was gonna call you at 7? Why would you get in the shower?" asked Carl.

"You know just because you pretend to be my boss doesn't make you... forget it," Michelle was becoming frustrated, "I'll call you back." Michelle ended the call.

About ten minutes later, Michelle, called Carl back. Ignoring standard greetings, Carl explained "I just wanted to say that we should meet somewhere."

"You know, that's good, because I was just going to suggest the same thing," agreed Michelle.

"Cool," Carl replied, "how about Shooters at 8:30? It's like a bar about a block from your building."

"It'll have to be later," said Michelle, "How about 9?"

"Cool, see you up there," said Carl.

"Can't wait," answered Michelle. She really was excited to see him. She was convinced that he was going to attempt to blackmail her into having sex with him again. After all, why else would he want to meet? This time, however, she was going to be ready. Plus, this was the perfect day for this. She pulled a new black dress from her closet with one hand as she dried her hand with the other.

"His cock's gonna explode when he sees me in this," Michelle said to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 9:02pm

------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl sat at a corner table in Shooters. He took a swig from his drink and noticed a couple of other guys looking toward the door. When Carl looked up, Michelle was standing in front of him. Her hair was pinned up. She wore a long black dress with a plunging neckline. "Late for the ball," Carl asked sarcastically.

"You just wish you were taking me," Michelle replied as she sat down. "And who brings Gatorade to a bar?!"

"I came here to talk to you," Carl replied, "and what's the point of drinking alone?"

"You're really strange," Michelle began, "but I don't care about that. For once, you're going to listen."

"Great, I like listening," said Carl.

Michelle leaned across the small table and spoke in a low, stern tone, "You had sex with me against my will and were stupid enough to film it. I've contacted a lawyer. You're going to jail."

"What?!" Carl exclaimed.

"Keep your voice down," Michelle continued, "now, I'm prepared to..."

"Okay, let me just stop you there," Carl interrupted, "you obviously have someplace to be, so I'm going to look into my crystal ball and give you a quick reality check. First of all, everything you did of your own free will. Secondly, that will all be obvious to the prosecutor handling the case after the first few seconds of that video. He'll decline to prosecute; then he or someone in his office will post that shit on youporn that night."

"Excuse me," Michelle began, "where'd you go to law school."

"Ha ha ha," Carl laughed sarcastically, "nowhere, but I do predict human behavior pretty well. My record's even clean. You, on the other hand, were arrested 6 years ago for disorderly conduct. What are they gonna charge me with, making you cum too many times?"

"What?!" Michelle asked, "how in the hell'd you know that?"

"Your employer crawled up your ass prior to hiring you," said Carl. "You didn't wonder why I knew where you lived? It's all in your personel file. Which, as your 'boss', I have access to."

Michelle didn't like how this was going. She felt foolish for even agreeing to meet him. Michelle dug through her purse for her cell phone. "Damnit, it's 9:20," said Michelle. "I have a date."

"Fine," said Carl, "we'll continue this later."

Michelle turned back briefly, "No we won't," and she left the bar.

Carl sat sipping his Gatorade for a minute before getting up to leave. He was upset that he didn't really get to address anything he wanted to discuss. He really wanted to have sex with her again. It was clear that he had made no progress toward that goal. Then again, he realized that was probably a pipe dream in the first place. What he'd done was pretty slimy, and since she knew, she had no reason not to hate him. "Fuck," Carl said to himself as he stood up to leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 1:08am

------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl sat on his couch playing Call of Duty. He was still a novice at the game and it showed. His headset was buzzing, "On your left, take him out!"

"I'm trying!" Carl exclaimed. "Man, I've been looking for a job, I ain't had time to play this shit!"

"Fool you stink out loud," came through Carl's headset. Just then, Carl's phone buzzed. He glanced to his side and saw that it was Michelle. He nearly jumped out of his skin with excitement.

"Hey, I gotta jump off, but I'm still playing," Carl informed his teammates. He unplugged his headset from his game controller and plugged it into his phone. "Yeah," Carl answered.

"Hey..." Michelle began, but didn't continue.

"Hello?" Carl asked. He figured maybe the call dropped.

"I'm sorry," Michelle tried to regain her composure, "I just... can we talk for a while."

"Sure," Carl answered casually, "everything okay, how was your date?"

"It started out really nice," Michelle began, "we went to Cavalini's..."

"What the hell is a Cavalini?" Carl interrupted.

"It's a really nice restaurant," Michelle said, "and really expensive. The bill was over $200."

"Oh... a rich guy?" Carl said condescendingly. "Old dude?"

"No, it's not what you think," said Michelle. "He has some family money. He runs a few grocery stores. What is that clicking?"

Carl was concetrating on his game, so it took him a second to answer, "I'm playing Call of Duty, or more accurately, I'm participating in a game of Call of Duty."

"So you're not listening to me at all?" asked Michelle.

Carl immediately rattled off a response, "started off nice, Cavalini's, $200, with 'inherited grocery stores' guy. I've decided to name him Bob."

In spite of being irritated with his tone. Michelle was impressed with how closely he was listening. "Well, anyway," she continued, "we danced and it was fun. But I just wasn't really feeling it, you know? It's hard to explain, I just didn't... I don't know."

"He wanted to... umm, he wanted the night to contiue and you just weren't really in the mood?" Carl asked.

"Exactly," Michelle answered. "We got back to his apartment and he just wouldn't let me go home. We spent at least 10 minutes outside of his building with the uncomfortable back and forth thing going."

Suddenly, this was less boring to Carl, "That doesn't sound too pleasant."

"Well it got worse," Michelle continued. "He called me just now and was trying to, I don't know, pleasure me through the phone..?"

"Like phone sex?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, sorta, I think," said Michelle. "But really one-sided, like he was telling me he was going to do things to me, but he was being all vague. Plus he was breathing really heavy and I could tell he was kinda, doing stuff to himself."

"Well," Carl replied "it sounds like he likes you, right?"

"You don't understand..." Michelle began.

"No, I get it," Carl interrupted, "I was really just joking. It was weird and now you feel bad. You obviously like the guy, then he up and pulls this bullshit on you. He turned what was a nice evening into something you'd like to forget."

"Yeah, exactly..." Michelle didn't really know what to say. Finally she just said what was on her mind. "Can I come over?"

Carl's mind did a backflip. Suddenly, losing 5 games of Call of Duty in a row didn't seem to matter. "Sure, come through."

"Where do you live?" Michelle asked.

"About 10 minutes from you," Carl replied.

"How do you know where I live?" Michelle asked.

"I'm your boss, remember?" Carl answered with a laugh. "How in the hell does a 13 year old girl get arrested for disorderly conduct?"

"Well I was skating with my friends and... you know what, just forget I called," said Michelle.

"Look, I was just messing with you," said Carl realizing he'd fucked up a little, "to answer your question: yeah, you can come through, if you want."

"I'm NOT fucking you," Michelle blurted out. She felt as though she needed to make that point clear to him.

"Who said anything about fucking?" Carl asked, pretending that wasn't the sole thing on his mind. "You asked for an invitation, and I gave you one. That's all."

"As long as you know," said Michelle. "I'll see you in... 10 minutes, I guess."

"Cool," Carl said as he ended the call.

By force of habit, Michelle walked into her closet and began to pick out something to wear. She turned back and forth a few times trying to make a decision, then she thought, "Screw him! And it's 1:30 in the morning," thought Michelle. "Who am I trying to impress?" Michelle grabbed a hoodie out of her dresser and turned to leave. Before walking away, she couldn't help but give her hair a quick look. When she turned toward the mirror, she was glad she'd hesitated. "I should PROBABLY put a bra on," Michelle said to herself. So, michelle took her own advice as fast as she could and rushed out the door.

Michelle had already started her car when she realized she didn't know exactly where she was going. She re-dialed Carl. "I didn't tell you where to go," Carl stated flatly as he answered.

"Do you ever answer the phone with a 'hello'?" Michelle asked.

"No," Carl quickly answered, "we live on the same street, which is fucking strange. Just head east a few miles until you get to that Jack in the Box. I'm on the 3rd floor of the building across the street."

"Uh, Jack in the Box?" Michelle grunted, "gross."

"Yeah, 'cause you gotta eat there first," Carl said sarcastically, "otherwise you can't come in."

"Okay, okay," Michelle began, "you know, you aren't nearly as funny as you think you are."

"Yes, I am," blurted Carl before quickly ending the call.

Michelle drove toward Carl's keeping an eye out on both sides for the burger joint. She had an idea where it was, but she wasn't exactly sure. Before long, she saw the Jack in the Box sign and pulled over. It wasn't until she approached the door to Carl's building that she became apprehensive. "It's almost 2 in the morning," Michelle thought, "and I'm at his... Shit! I don't even know his name! I'm leaving, this was a stupid idea."

Michelle turned back toward the street and looked around. There were a few people kind of just hanging around, and that freaked her out a little. Michelle quickly stepped back up to the buzzer and hit the one labled "3" several times. Carl buzzed her up. Michelle flung the door open and dashed frantically up the steps. She stumbled on the last flight, and briefly regretted wearing flip-flops instead of running shoes. Carl opened the deadbolt to his apartment with one hand and played Call of Duty even worse than before with the other. Before he could even step away from the door he heard a knock. "What is your name?" Michelle asked, trying to not seem spooked.

"Carl," Carl answered as he stepped aside, "come in, sit wherever."

Michelle sat on the couch against the arm opposite Carl. She looked at the videogame on the TV and was instantly bored. Plus, she was feeling pretty sleepy. "I need to lay down," Michelle thought. She kicked her flip-flops off and curled up on the couch.