New Employee Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was cut off by Carl thrusting off the bed into her breasts. She looked down as a spurt of cum erupted from her cleavage and splashed on her tits. She pushed her breasts together as hard as she could and coaxed one more spray of cum on to her gorgeous breasts. She slowly stood and kissed Carl deeply. Then, she walked over to one of the cameras and rubbed her tits together. She massaged Carl's semen between her breasts and then stopped the camera.

Michelle turned around to find Carl splayed across the bed. "You okay, Carl-tons?" Michelle asked.

"Haha, yeah," Carl replied. "I'm great."

"You really liked the anal dirty talk, huh?" Michelle asked.

"Obviously," Carl answered. "Awesome."

"I know," laughed Michelle. I'm gonna take a shower," said Michelle, "help yourself to whatever you want in the kitchen."

Carl went and got a snack from the kitchen. When Michelle came out of the bathroom, Carl was sitting on the bed. "Still haven't put any clothes on?" Michelle asked. Carl got up and put his glass on the nightstand. He walked over to Michelle and gently kissed her hand. Michelle giggled, "When'd you get so romantic?" Carl didn't respond, he just placed her hand on his hard dick.

Michelle smiled, "Still hard, boo? I'm a little..." Carl spun her around and began tearing her pajamas off. "Hey...! Carl...!" Michelle yelled. Carl stopped and let her go. "Thank you," Michelle exhaled as she picked up her pajama bottoms. Carl pressed RECORD on one of the cameras. "Umm... Carl?" Michelle began. Carl pressed RECORD on the second camera. "What are you doing?" Michelle asked.

Carl calmly walked toward Michelle. Carl turned Michelle toward the camera and stood behind her. He hooked his left arm around hers and grasped her right wrist with his left hand. "Wait a second..." said Michelle before Carl cut her off.

"This will give us a nice view when we watch this later," Carl whispered in Michelle's ear. He began sucking on her earlobe as he slowly worked his dick into her pussy. Michelle moaned as his right hand moved from her breasts to her clit. "I was wondering why you didn't just...fuck...me sooner," said Michelle. She could feel herself about to cum. She shuddered and came in his arms.

Carl threw her face down on the bed and thrust into her again. He fucked her as hard as he could. Michelle could feel his labored breath on the back of her ear. Then, suddenly she panicked, "No condom. Don't cum inside me!"

"Okay," Carl said between pants.

"And don't cum on me," Michelle began, "I just showered."

Carl got annoyed because Michelle was distracting him. He dragged her over to one of the marks on the floor and began jerking his cock. Michelle groaned as he rubbed his dick all over her pretty face. "Open your mouth, bitch" Carl ordered.

"Excuse me?!" Michelle exclaimed.

Carl cut his eyes toward the camera. Some of the rage melted from Michelle's face. "One more time," Carl whispered.

"I said open your damn mouth," Carl growled as he yanked her pigtails. Michelle looked up at him with her big beautiful eyes and seemed legitimately scared. She slowly opened her mouth. Carl jerked his cock frantically and shot a load of cum between her lips. "Oh..." Michelle gurgled as Carl filled her mouth with semen. When he was finished with her, Carl shoved her to the floor right in front of the tripod. Michelle slowly rose to her knees. With tears welling up in her eyes, she stared into the camera lens with an open mouth full of cum. She closed her mouth, swallowed, and smiled. She wiped the cum from her chin with her finger and playfully licked it clean. Carl, who was sitting on the bed by this time, clapped once and yelled, "Cut, damn!"

"I know!" Michelle agreed. "When I'm not so horny I won't think this, but it's a shame no one's ever gonna see that."