New Employee Orientation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, what are you talking about and why aren't you killing anybody?! blared through Carl's headset.

"Look I'm killing as fast as I can!" Carl yelled back.

"Do you realize how ridiculous you look?" asked Michelle.

"Or, you can leave," answered Carl dismissively.

"Too late," Michelle taunted, "I'm already quite..." Michelle stretched her arms and legs out gently kicking Carl's arm, "comfortable." With that, she crossed her legs and propped her feet up on his knee.

Carl actually found her playful antics funny, but decided not to give her the satisfaction of laughing. Carl glanced in Michelle's direction, "Sweatpants, no shoes, very elegant."

"The dress and everything was Bob," Michelle began. "You get..." she was clearly getting sleepy, "this."

Carl knew he had to concentrate. His team was on their way to their first win of the night if they could just hold it together. When the game was over, satisfied with a dismal 1 and 4 record, Carl decided to sign off - ending on a high note. He looked at his cell phone, "2:23?!" Carl exclaimed to himself. He turned toward Michelle, who was comfortably dozing on his couch. "Fanfuckingtastic," Carl thought to himself, "I've become a flop-house for wayward chicks coming off bad dates."

"I outta wake you up and throw your ass out," Carl said with a laugh. Michelle didn't even stir. Since she was obviously out cold, Carl decided to just let her stay. He walked to the linen closet and found a clean pillow case. Carl grabbed a pillow from his bedroom and put the fresh pillow case on it.

When Carl returned to the living room, he found Michelle still sleeping. He gently laid the pillow across her and went back to his bedroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 7:10am

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up," Carl whispered as he shook Michelle. "I didn't know what to make you," Carl continued, "hopefully, there's something there you can eat." On the tray in front of her, he placed a plate containing 2 egg whites, a piece of toast, and sliced strawberries. "There's some orange juice in the fridge if you want it, but I gotta get dressed for work," said Carl as he left the room.

"Umm...thanks?" Michelle uttered, barely remembering where she was. She sat up and looked at her plate, "It looks good," she thought to herself, "but why such small portions?"

As she was finishing her strawberries, Carl ran into the kitchen. "Good, you're done," Carl began, "'cause I gotta go." He grabbed her plate and threw it in the dishwasher. "Don't you have to work, too?"

"I called in sick while you were getting dressed," Michelle responded. "I mean, *cough* *cough*, Michelle said, mimicing the voicemail she left her boss, "I'm really sick, I don't think I can make it in today." She then looked up, and flashed a big, bright smile.

"Wonderful," Carl was not amused, "I'd like to be on time, so let's go."

"You know, you're a hater," Michelle said as she followed Carl into the stairwell, "you know that was funny and you're just mad that you have to work and I get to go to the beach."

Carl stopped momentarily on the stairs in front of her. "Hmm..." he pretended to think out loud, "Nope. Not funny and good bye." Carl exited the door of his building, but was held up when Michelle yanked his arm.

"You have a lady spend the night and you're not even gonna hug me goodbye?" asked Michelle, with a smile. Carl just stood there glaring at her. Undeterred, Michelle threw her arms over his shoulders and hugged him as hard as she could. After a few seconds, she felt Carl's arms around her waist. Michelle whispered "thank you" in his ear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 4:45 p.m.

Carl's phone buzzed across his desk, "Yes," Carl answered.

"What's really good, Boo?" Michelle blurted into the phone.

"What??" Carl asked.

"I said, 'What's really good, Boo?'" Michelle repeated.

"You can't be serious," Carl replied.

"You mean I don't sound 'down'?" asked Michelle.

"No," Carl answered, "and I'm busy right now, so..."

"I don't mean to bother you at work," Michelle could tell he was getting impatient. "I just wanted to ask you if you were free later."

"I have some stuff I have to take care of," Carl replied.

"C'mon, I just want to ask you something," said Michelle. "It'll take ten minutes."

"Oh, are you going to invite me to the winter cotillion?" Carl joked.

"No, what..? What's a 'cotillion'?" asked Michelle.

"I don't know," Carl began, "you're the one looking for someone to take you to it."

Now, Michelle was starting to get annoyed, "You know? You're really fucking weird sometimes."

"Boss is coming. I'll be around after 7," Carl blurted out before he hung up the phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 7:20 p.m.

Carl was putting his dishes away when his buzzer rang. When he let Michelle in, she plopped on the couch and made herself at home. "You need to move," Michelle began, "it's not that I'm scared to come over here. It's that when I do, I fear for my safety."

Carl laughed and sat down on the floor in front of Michelle. She stretched out on the couch and exhaled, "So, what's crackin', Carl-tons?"

"Carltons?" asked Carl, "but my name's not 'Carlton'."

"But your name is Carl and you're tons of fun, Boo," joked Michelle. "Maybe I'll just go back to calling you Boo, yeah, I like that."

"Or maybe you just call me Carl, which is my name," said Carl.

"But, I FEEL like I can call you anything I want because I'm smoking hot," answered Michelle with a smile. "Like Rudy used to do on the Cosby Show to that kid Bud."

"Well, you really made me regret this," said Carl as he stood up.

"Okay, okay. I'll be serious," said Michelle, "I have a proposal for you. You know how we met..?"

"Yeah," a smile crept over Carl's face. Then it quickly faded away, "it's been all downhill since."

"Oh you know you love it," Michelle began, "I come over here, I brighten your day, I make you laugh. I'm just delightful."

Carl didn't respond.

"Anyway," Michelle continued, "you made a video of me without me knowing, which is a total creeper move. You owe me."

"Owe you what?" Carl asked.

"Another video," Michelle answered.

"Done," Carl replied as he stood. He grabbed Michelle and threw her over his shoulder and proceeded toward his bedroom.

"Wait, Carl..." Michelle shrieked.

Carl set Michelle down in front of him.

"Geez, what is wrong with you?" Michelle asked.

"You said you wanted to make a movie," Carl began, "so let's go make it."

"I said 'you OWE me a movie'," said Michelle.

"What's the difference," asked a frustrated Carl.

"Well, this time you aren't allowed to touch me," answered Michelle.

Clearly, Carl was skeptical. "Naw, this sounds like one of those things where you try to hang me from the ceiling and whip me and shit. Fuck that."

"Uh, do I look like one of those white girls that thinks they're a vampire?" Michelle continued, "Wearing all that ugly eye makeup and listening to sad music all the time."

"I think you're confusing being gothic with being a dominatrix," Carl replied.

"Whatever," Michelle began, "we made a porn for you. Now I want to make a porn for me."

"I don't know..." Carl skeptically replied.

"Well, this is the only way we're ever having sex again," said Michelle. Then, she leaned into his ear and whispered, "and I FEEL like you want to fuck me again." Michelle walked toward the front door and opened it. "I have to go," Michelle continued, "let me know what you wanna do, Carl-tons," and she closed the door behind her.

Two hours later, Michelle received a text message from Carl saying, "Cool, I'm in." She replied, "Awesome. 9 @ my place on Friday!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 8:58 p.m.

"Hey, come in!" welcomed Michelle as she opened her door. "Want something to drink?"

"No, thanks," Carl answered.

"Here, you should have some water," said Michelle as she reached in her refrigerator. She handed him a bottle of water, "okay, follow me."

They walked down the hallway to Michelle's bedroom. "Holy shit," said Carl as he stepped through her bedroom door. She'd created a film set: complete with lighting, two cameras, and a backdrop. There were also spots marked on the floor with tape.

"You like?" Michelle asked with a self-satisfied grin. "It's no PC webcam, but I think it'll work."

Carl was starting to put it all together. All of this had been too easy. Now, he'd walked onto a porn set. "Are you a porn star?" Carl blurted out.

"What?!" Michelle was clearly offended.

"Stripper?" asked Carl.

"Idiot, no!" Michelle exclaimed. "What is wrong with you?"

"Well, look at this place," Carl began, "look at you. But mainly, look at this place."

"So these are 'ho sweatpants'?" Michelle asked.

"You know what I mean," said Carl.

"No I don't," Michelle replied.

Carl decided he was probably mistaken and decided not to bring up her breasts. "Well, what's with all this fancy lighting and shit?" he asked.

"I make films, like commercials and comedy sketches," then Michelle added, "ass."

"Oh..." Carl didn't really know what else to say.

"I put a lot of work into this," Michelle began, "so strip down to your boxers and don't say anything else." Michelle walked into the master bathroom and closed the door. Carl stepped behind the backdrop and started removing his clothes. He was pretty sure Michelle wasn't a porn star, but he was not yet certain that she wasn't trying to set him up.

Once he was finished undressing, Carl quietly slid open her closet doors. "Okay, nobody in here," he thought to himself.

As he slid the doors closed, the bathroom door opened and Michelle walked back into the bedroom. She wore a short, pink cotton nighty and knee socks with pink stripes. Her hair was tied up in pigtails. Michelle's panties were slightly visible under her nightie as she walked toward the Carl. "You like what you see?" she asked.

"You look nice," replied Carl in an attempt to say as little as possible.

Michelle glanced at the tent forming in Carl's shorts. "Well, your penis really likes it, so I think we're ready to start." She extended her hand to him and led him to the bed. They sat down and Michelle decided to lay down the ground rules. "Okay, here's how this works," she began, "you may not speak. You may not touch me. And you have to follow all of my instructions. If you break any of those rules I kick you out and call some other guy. Deal?"

"You know I'm not going to do anything weird, Right?" Carl replied.

"I'm trying to make a porno with you," Michelle shot back. "Just say, 'deal' so we can fuck."

"Okay," Carl laughed, "deal."

Michelle walked over to both cameras and pressed RECORD. She sat down next to Carl on the bed and looked into the camera infront of them. "Hi, I'm Mimi and this is my friend Carl. He agreed to come over and make a short film with me." Michelle leaned over, kissed him on the cheek, and continued, "Now remember, his arms aren't broken or anything. He's just not allowed to touch me. So, he'll either break a rule and then the movies over, or his balls'll explode or something."

Carl gave Michelle a quizzical glance. Michelle responded, "Would you like to say something about how that's not really possible, hmm?" She then turned back to the camera and said, "Oh yeah, he's not allowed to talk either." Michelle turned back toward Carl, grabbed his face, and began to passionately kiss him. Their toungues twirled around one another. Momentarily, Carl's hands moved toward Michelle's hips, then he remembered the rule. They continued to explore each other's mouths. Michelle gently bit his upper lip, withdrew, and breathed "I never thanked you for the best fuck of my life."

"Your welcome," Carl answered.

"You're not supposed to talk," Michelle whispered, "but I'll let this one slide because you fuck so good."

Michelle stood and walked over to the taped 'X' infront of the second camera. She bent deeply at the waist, revealing panties that matched her socks. She slowly pulled her panties over her firm, round ass. She remained bent over long enough to record a few seconds of her ass and moist slit. She then turned and playfully kicked her panties at the camera lens.

Michelle dived ontop of Carl. She kissed him once more and had him lay with his head at the foot of the bed. Michelle proceeded to straddle his face, facing the head of the bed. She lifted her dress and lowered her pussy onto his mouth. She gently dragged her pussy across his lips until she felt his toungue slide into her. She let out a satisfied sigh and began slowly working her hips around Carl's face. He sucked on her smooth pussy lips and flicked her clit with his toungue. Michelle could feel herself about to cum. She leaned forward with her palms flat on Carl's stomach. She let her body relax and breathed in deeply. Carl felt her pussy lips quiver in his mouth as she came.

Michelle crawled forward and stuck her thumbs inside Carl's waistband. She dragged his boxers off and tossed them on the floor. She leaned over his crotch and when her breath hit his dick, it jumped and grazed her lips. Michelle giggled and grabbed his cock and whispered, "I love how hard you get."

"Then suck it, bitch," Carl thought as she continued to play with his cock. Michelle touched the tip of his dick with her index finger. She let his precum stretch between his cock and her finger tip. Michelle turned around and layed across Carl's chest. She licked her finger and asked, "Carl-tons why doesn't your cum taste good like this clear shit on your dick? And what is that stuff anyway? Is that some kind of lure to get whores to go down on you?"

Carl just rolled his eyes.

"Oh, you can't answer," Michelle laughed. "No matter how silly I act, you can't do anything. Ha ha ha-ha-ha." Michelle sat up and turned around again, "Well, since you can't talk, you might as well eat me out some more." She reached under her bed and pulled out a bottle of baby oil. She pulled her nightie over her head and tossed it aside. Michelle rested her clit on Carl's chin and began pouring baby oil on her ass.

Carl watched as she rubbed baby oil all over right in front of his eyes. He began licking and sucking her pussy. His eyes were fixated on Michelle's fingertips gripping her glistening ass. She slowly opened her ass cheeks to give him a better view.

Michelle ground her clit into Carl's tongue. She watched Carl's dick very closely while he pleasured her. "I swear I can see it throbbing," Michelle thought. As her pleasure heightened, she wished she could watch him cum while she rode his face. Briefly, Michelle imagined what it'd be like to watch one of her girlfriends jerking him while she came. "Nah," Michelle thought, "I'm not done with him yet." When she felt herself cumming, Michelle pressed down as hard as she could, "Yeah, eat that pussy." She closed her eyes and savored the waves of pleasure flowing through her body.

Michelle spun around over Carl while cupping her tits with both hands. She winked into the camera and released her breasts. She looked down at Carl staring up at her. She looked back into the camera and pointed down at Carl, "He likes them, too." She giggled again and squeezed her breasts together. Michelle grabbed the baby oil and squeezed it on her breasts. She slowly massaged her tits. Michelle licked her lips and put a show on for the camera. Incidently, she was driving Carl crazy. He locked his lips around her clit and sucked it in between his teeth. Michelle rubbed herself all over as she let her mind descend into fantasy.

Carl watched Michelle in amazement. She had the most beautiful body he'd ever seen. And he'd never watched any woman writhe in exctasy from that angle. Let alone one as sexy as Michelle. His dick was so hard it hurt. He began swirling his tounge around her clit. He wanted her to cum now.

Michelle closed her eyes fell into an almost dream like state. She imagined she taking two men at once: one in her pussy, one in her mouth. Then a third dick in between her tits. She opened her eyes when her clit began to swell again. She cried out as Carl brought her to orgasm. Her juices slowly trickled out of her pussy.

Michelle was feeling lightheaded and dizzy. She laid across Carl's chest and kissed him. She wiped his bottom lip with her thumb and said, "I've never orgasmed that way."

"My toungue hurts," Carl replied.

"I'm sorry, Boo," said Michelle as she rubbed his head. She looked down at his cock laying against his abdomen. She scooted toward it and examined it. She picked it up with her left hand, "You get SO hard." She wasn't really turned on by it, after all, she'd just cum multiple times. More just a little intrigued. She slowly stroked it and stared. Carl shifted under her in excitement, "It's about time, bitch" he thought.

Michelle brought Carl's cock to her lips and licked the head with the very tip of her tounge. She teased the head and licked the precum away. Michelle turned back toward him and said, "If your cum tasted like this, I'd suck that shit out of you every night." Carl's eyes opened wide. Michelle turned back toward his dick and smirked to herself. That was really more part of the performance, even if it was partially true. Michelle jumped off the bed suddenly and continued, "But I'm not our cumslut today... no bobs."

Carl was visibly pissed off. But when he opened his mouth, Michelle cut him off. "Wait, you can't talk. "Especially if you're going to yell at me," she laughed. "Besides, my breasts are all shiny and slippery and they're not wrapped around a dick yet."

Michelle reached out and grabbed Carl by the hand. She had him sit at the edge of the bed in front of a spot she marked on the floor. She knelt between his legs and scooped her breasts up around his cock. She worked her breasts up and down. First individually, then together at once. She watched intently as his facial expressions changed with her movements. When he broke contact, she stopped and exclaimed, "Don't look away! I want you to watch yourself cum into my breasts." Carl was staring up at the ceiling, clearly ignoring her. Michelle let his dick slip from her cleavage, "Fine," she began, "if you're not going to do what I say you can go home and jerk off."

Carl reestablished I contact with Michelle. "Maybe you'd rather go home and masturbate to my image," said Michelle,"is that what you like?" Carl glared at Michelle. That last statement clearly pissed him off. "O-kay. I should NOT have said that," Michelle backtracked. She turned to the camera and said, "Sometimes I swear he's gonna hit me." Michelle looked back at Carl in time to see him shaking his head. When they made I contact, they both burst into laughter.

Michelle took Carl's dick between her breasts once more. "Okay, Boo, I want you to explode for me," Michelle said excitedly. Michelle squeezed her breasts around his dick and said, "I really love your dick." Michelle continued as she massaged his cock with her tits, "I mean it's a dick, so it's ugly. But it's hard to look away. It makes my clit throb."

Michelle was getting impatient, "Would you cum already, she thought?" Then she thought of something. "Hey Boo, you know, I watched the video you sent me." Michelle wasn't sure, but she could swear he almost came. "Can I tell you about when it made me cum?" Carl just chuckled. "Something about watching you fuck my feet set me on fire," Michelle continued. "I don't know what happened, I just started fantasizing about, well, everything," Michelle breathed. Michelle looked into Carl's eyes and said, "I took my big vibrator I call Carl and put it deep inside my pussy. I turned it on and just let it rip. And just as I was about to cum, I took my other vibrator and put it between my breasts. I imagined you fucking my breasts as I came." Michelle decided to have some fun with him, now, "What do you fantasize about?" she asked rhetorically. "I've seen you perv on my feet, and you like to suck and fuck my breasts." Michelle continued to rub his dick with her breasts. "Oh, I what you really want... my ass," said Michelle. "You want me to give up my ass to you, don't you? You're such a fucking pervert that you want to force your big cock deep in my little asshole. You can't possibly think I'd let you do that, do you? Let you fuck my perfect, round ass? Oh," Michelle pretended to be outraged, "You'd force me to go ass-to-mouth wouldn't you?! You'd fuck my asshole and then stick your filthy cock in my mouth?! Fucking my face until..."