All Comments on 'New Girl Ch. 01'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

Oh man, that was hot. I'm excited to see where this goes. I'm wondering if Nikki will soften up with selene and even come to like her in more than a sexual way. You never seem to disappoint! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 Stars!

Damn this story is hot. Perhaps the gorgeous little slave should be made to dress up to please her mistress, heels and stockings and short skirts and corsets. Perhaps Nikki will have Maric blow a few more loads inside Selene until her little sub has been impregnated. She should be bound and taken in every way imaginable, every hole, where and when her mistress says. Please write the next chapter soon I can't wait, I'm a huge fan of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strong start.

I agree. Safe words are for BDSM stories not NON CONs. It nice to finally have an author here recognize that fact. I'm looking forward to chapter two. And since we are properly ignoring safe words, let's call a spade a spade, and admit we left fantasy and fun at the doorway she was just dragged through. With all vestiges of trust, safety, and hope lying in tatters on the upstairs floor, slave is now a non-entity who's only purpose is to survive and serve the whim of slave's masters. I'm excited to read about the toys, tortures, and continued raping of her body and mind that await slave day after brutal day in the dungeon below. I figure slave never sees the light of the sun again but if she's a good slave her pups might.

Please don't forget that Nikki needs to severely discipline Maric for placing slave ahead of her earlier in the evening. Also, Maric may have to be properly prepared to address issues with office personnel and perhaps the police regarding slave's absence going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nope. Not gonna work long term. I've been a Dom since my late teens, over two decades. Two Doms in a relationship will always end badly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
3418 Followers
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES