New Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohh god," Selene moaned. "Please have mercy, Mistress." SMACK. "AAHH! My breasts are so sore. Please!" she groaned. SMACK. "OOohhh I love Master's cock so deep in my pussy, stretching me. Thank you Master." SMACK.

Nikki growled. "Tell Master what a worthless fuck-toy you are and how you don't deserve his cock." The jealous dominant in Nikki was still rising, giving her new and depraved ideas. Selene's cuffed hands stroked Maric's chest as she slid her pussy up and down his now-slimy phallus, admiring his cock even as it impaled her like an obscene spear made of flesh.

Selene looked down again as her pussy bottomed out once more on Maric's cock, feeling the fullness of the manhood deep inside her. "Oooohhh, this slave's pussy is so unworthy of your glorious cock, Sir. Thank you for letting this worthless fuck-toy impale herself senseless on your cock. Oooh!!" Selene began to convulse on Maric's cock. Maric could feel her juices coating his shaft as she wiggled on his lap.

"Did I say you could come yet?" he half-shouted. He grabbed her by the neck, pulling her down toward him as he gently slapped her face with a loud SMACK that was out of proportion to the actual force used. He then plundered the girl's mouth, his tongue dancing with hers as she responded, their mouths working together. Her moan deepened as he began thrusting his finger more swiftly in and out of her anus, and he speared his cock upward to stretch her even more thoroughly.

"Mmmm. You taste good, slut, but you deserve more punishment for coming without permission." Maric leaned up, biting each of her nipples just hard enough to startle her. Selene squealed as his teeth grazed her oh-so-sensitive nipples, and then Nikki was suddenly there right beside her. She had mounted the table a moment ago. Now she knelt behind the slave girl and cupped her breasts from below, lifting up and offering the nipples for Maric's mouth to suckle. Maric did his best to partake, nipping and sucking hard on both nipples as Selene moaned in mixed agony and pleasure at the overstimulation.

"Ahhh...I can't hold it much longer, cunt. Going to gush deep in that tight pussy soon..." Maric grunted, his body already slickening with sweat as he continued to thrust up into her soft wetness. Selene was panting now, her breasts heaving as Nikki pinched the nipples to wrest another plaintive moan from the girl's lips.

"Fuck this little cunt and gush her FULL, Maric. I want to see the look on her face when you fill her with your fucking cum." The dominant in Nikki loved talking dirty, the savage words giving her satisfaction as she felt her own arousal spiking. She grasped Selene tightly by the neck from behind and pushed down on her shoulders, fully enjoining Selene's cunt to her boyfriend's shaft.

Maric groaned, a primal, guttural release as his cock spasmed inside the girl's young pussy. Selene stiffened as she felt his hot jism shoot inside her, filling up her insides as spurt after spurt kept pumping from his loins. Finally Maric went limp beneath Selene, though her snatch still snugly enclosed his shaft. Selene leaned backward against Nikki's chest as the Asian woman reached her hand down, helping Maric's softening cock flop free of the girl's sex.

Nikki looked down at the cum oozing from Selene's well-fucked pussy.

"Ooohh. Look, bitch. My boyfriend got your cunt nice and messy." Nikki scooped a swath of the seed with her fingers and brought it up to Selene's dazed face. "Lick it up."

"Yes, Mistress. Please don't whip me anymore." Selene opened her mouth, her tongue laving off the cum until Nikki's fingers glistened with her saliva. Nikki's hands gently cupped the girl's breasts as she laid soft kisses along Selene's neck.

"Mmm...such a hot, sexy little submissive slave. What shall we do with you next? We have all NIGHT to PLAY with you. Oh yes." Nikki looked down into Maric's mischief-filled stare. "A penny for your thoughts," Nikki said huskily.

Maric grinned. "I say we take the slut downstairs into the basement fun room. We have so many interesting games and TOYS we could use on her down there." The boyfriend and girlfriend exchanged lustful glances.

"Not a bad idea," Nikki said. "But first...one more thing to take care of." She shoved Selene to the side and prepared to straddle her boyfriend's already reawakening cock. Nikki licked up the length of his prick, then smothered him with her mouth to get him hard again. She tasted the mingled fluids of Maric's jism and Selene's pussy cream like a delicious cocktail on her palate. When she had finished slurping up and down Maric's shaft, the cock was standing tall again, glistening and ready.

Nikki straddled it, sighing with contentment as she felt his cock surge up into her moistening heat. She pumped her pussy hard and fast on his manhood, grunting with rising lust. Turning back, she barked at Selene.

"Get your face in there, slut. I want you sucking on my boyfriend's testicles while I ride his shaft. It's the least you can do as a 'Thank you' after I graciously let you fuck him."

"Yes Mistress!" Selene quickly knelt behind the couple, slurping madly on Maric's wrinkled sac. Maric groaned as he felt Selene's skillful mouth suck one of his testicles into her mouth, applying exquisite pressure even as Nikki's cunt hugged his cock like a satin glove. Maric looked up at Nikki's beautiful nakedness bounding on top of him, her breasts bouncing up and down with the force of her impalements. Those breasts were mouth-wateringly huge and full, their dark areolas begging to be tongued.

Maric sat up with difficulty, sucking on those nipples as if they were the rarest delicacies, moaning as Nikki's arms wrapped around his neck, her hands caressing his scalp as he worshipped her breasts.

Meanwhile Selene's tongue frantically licked and stroked the folds of Maric's testicles ever more fervently, her moans joining the more intense moans of Nikki.

"Oooh yes, you little cunt. Lick Maric's balls and watch my wet pussy bounce on his fucking cock. You love that, don't you, bitch? Watching your Mistress and Master fuck."

"Mmmmphhh!" SLURP! "Y-yes Mistress. I love seeing your juices coating his cock, Mistress." Selene whimpered with racing arousal, and Nikki imagined the girl's sex dripping with need. She turned around, urging the girl to come up and straddle Maric's face.

Selene did as she was told, awkwardly climbing atop Maric's face as he began to lick and suck on the folds of her snatch. Selene's body went rigid with need, her cute buttocks wiggling back and forth as she thrust her crotch into Maric's tongue. The man groaned with the combined pleasure of Nikki's cunt squeezing the life out of his shaft at the same time Selene's juices began to trickle onto his tongue, their fragrance filling his nostrils.

"Mmmm!! Such a delicious little cunt," he growled. "It's quite the feast. Mmmm!" He lapped madly between her legs, feeling the trickle of fluids swell to a river, Selene's cunt making squelchy-wet sounds each time she writhed on his face. Her bound hands massaged his scalp as she looked down, her breasts aching with desire. Yet it was only a shadow compared to the inferno bursting between her legs, her cunt feeling like it was on fire.

"Ooohh god. Can't...please...may this slave come?" Selene begged. Her ass moved in triple time, wiggling back and forth as she felt Maric's tongue batter her joy nub, his fingers stroking around her labia and clitoris as his tongue suddenly darted between her cunt lips.

"Ooohh please! Oh god!" Selene crooned, her head snapping backward as her breasts jutted out, the nipples standing out like tiny spikes.

"Go ahead, bitch. Come in my boyfriend's face," Nikki hissed. She reached forward, massaging Selene's neck and shoulders as the girl violently gushed in Maric's mouth. The man grunted, lapping up the rushing fluid and swallowing as much of the sweet-tasting cream as he could. Nikki felt Selene's body shuddering in the throes of orgasm, and it sent her over the edge too.

"Aahhh fuck. Maric, I'm coming on your cock," Nikki growled, her own juices spurting as her body clenched around the shaft again and again, like a desperate animal. She moaned as the last twitches of her pussy around Maric's length finally subsided. Just when the last throes of orgasm died away, she felt Maric's ragged breathing punctuated by a low, drawn-out grunt, his cock surrendering its treasure for a second time, spewing its second load of cum.

"Aaahhh. That's it, lover. Give me your hot seed," Nikki crooned, relishing the feel of him emptying himself inside her. She moved her crotch back and forth on his lap, wringing out the last drops of cum into her damp heat. At last, totally spent, Maric sagged completely on the table. Selene slowly dismounted from the man's sexually-sated face, Maric's dazed expression saying it all.

Selene looked greedily at the fluid-coated cock as it flopped free of Nikki's snatch.

"You want to taste my cunt cream, bitch? Go ahead, clean his cock," Nikki said. Selene scooted over, her face glued to the man's crotch as she licked, slurped, and vacuumed up every trace of fluid on Maric's cock and sweaty scrotum. Her loud slurping sounds filled the room as her tongue traced from the tip of Maric's cock to the very base of his shaft, then tenderly laved the folds of his testicles. Finally, satisfied that she had cleaned her Master thoroughly, Selene sat upright on her hands and knees and looked expectantly at Nikki.

"How did I taste, cunt?" Nikki leaned over, pinching the girl's nipples hard to watch her squirm.

"AAHH. You-you tasted wonderful, Mistress. Thank you for letting me lick up your juices."

"It's a privilege you will not be getting often," Nikki said. "Now get off the fucking table. We're going to get your cute ass downstairs and see how you like our dungeon. Right, Maric?"

Maric's dark chuckle made the hairs on Selene's neck stand up. He slid off the table and helped Selene down. Then he undid her leather cuffs, using the key that Nikki gave him.

'What do they want to do with me next?' Selene wondered. This night had already gone much further than she had intended. The sex was out of this world, though, and the submissive decided to hold back her safe word unless it became necessary.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Selene felt Maric re-cuff her wrists behind her back. Selene's eyes bugged out as she saw Nikki hand Maric what looked like a dog collar. It was a leather collar with a metal buckle, the word 'slave' embroidered across the collar in cursive script. Maric snapped it into place around Selene's neck, and it was only then that the young brunette realized that a chain dangled from the buckle.

Grasping the chain, Maric gave it a good tug. Selene lurched toward him. Now this was more than she had bargained for, at least on the first night.

"Rabbit," she said.

In response, Maric's cool gaze just looked right through her. "Oh no you don't, bitch. We're not done with you. Not by a long shot."

"Damn straight," Nikki chimed in.

Selene felt a trickle of fear to match the trickle of cum leaking from her pussy. 'Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?' she thought as Maric dragged her by the leash toward an open doorway and the darkened stairway beyond.

**********

To Be Continued...

**********

I hope you enjoyed the story. It's based on a real experience (except for the last part - I take safe words very seriously). Unlike some earlier stories, I'm not sure where this story will go next. I'll see what suggestions you give me, and use that as my creative muse.

Remember always follow your dreams, the kinkier the better.

*Disclaimer: All characters depicted are age 18 and older.

12