New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-oOo-

The restaurant was too busy with the lunch crowd to talk, so I suggested Susan follow me in her car to a parking lot overlooking the ocean on the PCH.

I opened her door and offered my hand to help her out.

"Come on, let's take a short walk. We have a lot to discuss." I couldn't help but notice she had done her hair and makeup for our meeting.

"Lead the way," she said, holding my hand as we strolled along the sidewalk by the lifeguard station.

"Susan, I want you and Scott to join us at my place after dinner. Tonight's the night we unveil our plan."

"I'm scared, Tony. Can't we wait a bit longer?"

"We can't wait. Paula is already suspicious—and this morning I told my accountant Alex to execute the financial plan. As soon as Paula tries to use any of her credit cards or access the ATM, she'll be declined and will know something's up."

"So, this is really happening? Twenty years of marriage gone in an instant. I don't know what I'll do. I've never worked. Scott's a cheating bastard, but he's always provided." I could hear the sadness in her words.

"Susan, you'll do fine. Mark said the paperwork is ready. All you have to do is give him the word and Scott will be served. Plus, I have a proposition for you."

"What kind of proposition?"

"My firm is offering you employment."

"Your firm?" she asked with a smile.

"Well, actually... me. You have an undergraduate degree in business management. I'm offering you a job as my sales consultant."

"Oh, is that so? And just what does this job entail?"

"How should I know? I just now made it up." We both laughed.

-oOo-

Scott and Susan arrived at just after seven thirty. I put on a show of normalcy that could win an Academy award. I even gave Paula a quick hug and kiss, knowing it would be the last.

As soon as we were alone, Scott said, "Hey, buddy, I apologize for my behavior the last time we were together. We had too much to drink that night."

"If I couldn't trust my best friend with my wife, who else could I trust, right? You would never do anything to jeopardize our friendship."

"Right! Nothing more important than that," Scott replied, avoiding eye contact.

"In fact, I've been giving a lot of thought to your proposal lately," I whispered.

Scott's face lit up with a smile. "You mean about... you know what?"

I slowly nodded. "It's been on my mind constantly. I even have some private pics and videos to show tonight." I held up a DVD.

"I would never have guessed you would go for this. I can't wait!"

We chatted like old times while I acted as normal as possible.

Around nine, I ushered everyone into the entertainment room and suggested Scott and Paula sit together.

"Everyone comfy? Anyone need another drink?"

Scott looked impatient and said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, we are good. Put on the video!"

I opened the tray and inserted the disk, then went behind the couch and aimed the controller at my eighty inch 4K screen. I pushed play and the big screen flickered as photos started showing in progression. First were some photos added from our home collection showing the girls in bikinis.

"I remember that!" Paula exclaimed. "Our trip to Hawaii! That was ten years ago." She giggled.

A few more group photos went by before Scott and Paula gasped in unison as the picture on the screen clearly showed my wife sucking Scott's cock.

"This is one of my favorites," I sardonically expressed. "This or the one of you fucking my faithful wife's ass. Funny that she never let me touch her there."

Scott leapt up trying to grab the controller, screaming, "You fucking asshole!"

I held up the controller and easily pushed him back on the sofa. "Actually, you are the fucking asshole. I've got video evidence of it." I chuckled.

The pictures continued to roll by. Paula sat silent with tears flowing down her cheeks as a video started to display Scott ejaculating in my wife's face. Susan walked over to Scott and stood in front of him. Then without warning, she slapped him in the face with a loud smack.

"I'm divorcing you," she said. "I'm sending copies of this video to your parents and employer."

"You wouldn't dare, bitch! It's not my fault that you're a boring fuck!"

Paula finally spoke up. "Shut up, Scott! I don't know what I ever saw in you..."

She looked at me with sad eyes while the video continued to broadcast her infidelity. "I am so very sorry, Tony. I didn't know these pictures were being taken. I really do love you."

"Take a look at the time stamp on these pictures. Some go back to ten years or more. You've been cheating and lying so long you have no clue what love is! Do you live in some alternate reality where you profess your love for me and then fuck someone else?"

"Tony... please let me explain. It-it was a mistake. With Scott it wasn't love. It was just... sex."

"Bull shit! I've had dozens of opportunities through the years to cheat. Guess what? Unlike my supposed friend here I kept my dick zipped in my pants. Whatever marriage we had was over long ago when you spread your legs for dick-wad!."

"You can't talk about me like that, asshole! If you were a real man, she wouldn't have come to me!" Scott shouted and tried to stand with clenched fists but I put my palm on his forehead and easily pushed him down on the sofa.

"Are you serious?" I scoffed. "You're going to give me a reason to beat you senseless? Just sit there and say nothing."

"What are you going to do, Tony?" Paula asked through teary eyes.

"That is a good question. I need time to think. I never make good decisions while I'm angry, and trust me... I'm as angry as they come right now. I contacted my financial manager and have instituted some changes to my accounts. I'm going to take a sabbatical and carefully consider my options. Paula, you will receive a list of financial parameters that I consider generous under the circumstances. I've already talked to Brad and Gina and bought the condo for them. I shared nothing with them about this unsavory drama, but they are both smart kids and will figure out that something is amiss."

"You're leaving?" Paula asked in puzzlement.

"Yes. Don't ask where I'm going and don't try to call. I purchased a new phone and the only one that has my number is my chief executive."

"Just like you to run away," Scott stated.

I walked over and stood motionless in front of him before my knuckles found his nose with a splat. Blood gushed forth. Scott cradled his face in his hands and screamed, "You fucking bastard! You broke my nose!"

"Sorry, fuckface. I told myself I wasn't going to do that. I think your new nose might give you some character, and God knows you are sorely lacking that." I chuckled as I walked toward the front door. "I'd love to stay, but my cab is waiting and I have a flight to catch." I walked out the door with no intention of returning.

-oOo-

One year later...

I tapped on the door rather than attempt to use my key. I didn't consider this my home anymore and no one had a clue I was coming. The door swung open and Paula stood there staring, not recognizing me with a full beard and uncut hair.

"Can I help y—Tony! Oh my God! You're home!"

She threw herself at me as I stood motionless. She hugged me tight and attempted to kiss me, but I turned my face.

"Brad and Gina are here along with your mom and dad. Where have you been? I haven't heard from you in a year! I tried to call you but they wouldn't give me your number."

"That was the idea," I replied.

I stepped in the house and it was almost overwhelming. Nothing had changed... from the furniture to the pictures on the wall. The scent of the place made me feel as if I was home.

"Dad!" Brad came running and almost knocked me over. Gina followed closely behind him, kissing my cheeks. I hugged them both.

"I love the look," Brad said, pulling on my beard.

I held him at arm's length and evaluated him. "You've filled out, son."

"It's her fault"—he glanced at Gina—"She drags me to the gym every day."

I gave her a thumbs up and asked, "Where's your mom?"

"She'll be here after she gets off work. Her boss is a real slave driver."

"I need to go clean up for your ceremony," I said. "I've been on the road for a few days."

I walked into the master bedroom, followed by Paula. As I opened my closet, I found my suits, shirts, and underwear exactly as I'd left them, and my toiletries were still in place.

"If you want to take a nap after you clean up, go ahead," Paula said. "And if you want me to join you... I will." She simpered.

"I resisted sleeping with whores for a year. Why would I start now?"

"Tony, that is uncalled for! I'm still your wife. I haven't seen Scott since you left."

"Well, kudos to you for that, but what about Bob Sanders, Matt Dickerson, and Carl Bukowski?" I asked smugly.

Her face went pale as she said, "You've had me followed?"

"Of course! I needed to see whom I was married to. I have a feeling that your affair with Scott was more you than him. You fooled me once, but never again. By the way, I had DNA tests done to assure Brad was my son."

She gasped.

"He is. Now leave me in peace while I clean up."

-oOo-

The graduation was wonderful, watching Brad and Gina receive their degrees: Brad in Science and Gina in Business management. They decided on an August wedding. I don't know how much they knew about what happened between me and Paula, but they were smart and were sure to figure it out. Their graduation gift from me was for me to pay for their graduate school. Plus, they had open job offers.

-oOo-

Three weeks later...

I sat back and watched Susan sunbathing in the nude on the fantail, as I trimmed the sails on our new yacht. During my time away in Florida, I learned to sail and scuba dive. When I purchased the boat, they asked for a name. After thinking about it for a while, I called it New Horizons. That is my life now: a new life with new horizons. We spent the first week doing nothing but making love. It turned out we both went a year without sex and had a lot to make up for.

The day of Brad's graduation, I told Susan she had two weeks' vacation coming, and I had an idea how she might spend it. Plus, I changed her job title to executive sales manager. If she accepted it would entail some travel.

I weighed anchor on the Florida barrier reef and went over to Susan. It was eighty degrees and the water was crystal clear. I knelt beside my sleeping beauty and whispered in her ear, "We're here, love. Why don't you roll over and I'll rub some sunblock on you."

She yawed and said, "Hmm, I think you just want to take advantage of me."

"Absolutely! You're a smart lady. That's why I pay you the big bucks," I replied with a chuckle and slapped her firm rounded butt cheeks.

We kissed and rolled around groping each other in the freedom of the seas. I could never get used to her overwhelming beauty. Susan's tanned bronze skin and large supple breasts still showed the bikini line after a week in the sun. Her ability to resurrect my forty-two-year-old manhood was remarkable; she made it seem effortless. The combination of carefree living, saltwater, and this incredible woman made me feel like a teenager again.

I was behind her, driving home yet another orgasm when we heard the air horn blast of a large cabin cruiser passing us. Their decks were lined with people cheering. Susan surprised me by lifting her torso and squeezing her boobs for the admirers. She showed me new sides of her every day. We did everything sexually imaginable. I think we rewrote the Kamasutra. We also discussed our past and how to ensure it doesn't happen again by making our relationship the priority.

We both knew where our lives were headed. However, there was one big stumbling block: Paula. Susan suggested we offer her a settlement that was good for all parties. While running my corporation from a distance, it almost doubled in a year. I never considered being worth billions when I took out my business license fifteen years ago but I knew now that wealth could never buy happiness.

Epilogue

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and do the right thing. It was costly, but the divorce went through without the fight I'd expected. Paula retained the house and was set for life. She asked for far less than what she could have gotten from me.

Susan and I were married a month before the kids were. The business was truly a family one, with my wife retaining her position. We still hadn't heard from Scott. It was almost as if he had dropped off the face of the earth. He missed his daughter's wedding and it appeared he was going to miss the birth of his granddaughter. I guess that was his karma. He cheated on a good woman, and now he'd cheated himself out of a good life. If you ask me... good riddance.

The End - but also a new beginning