New Wife Has Similar Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers

Chapter II

Our Sexual Awakening

Although Tess had recently enrolled in college, she continued to dance three nights per week. Being that she was always on the evening shift, or closer as she called it, I always stopped in for her last hour or two. I had no shortage of company while there, as I had become great friends with everyone who worked there.

I would have never guessed in a million years what began happening to me. I supposed the more I was exposed to it, the more my mind began to imagine things. Tess is a phenomenally erotic dancer in that she can move her ass in the sexiest way imaginable as she straddles a man during a lap-dance.

With the very dim lighting, and the fact that I was sitting usually 20 feet away at the far end of the bar, it was easy to imagine that she was fucking any one of those guys. What first began to turn me on was how she put her arms around their necks with her tits grazing their noses and, all the while, grinding her ass in a fucking motion just above their cocks. Almost invariably, a guy would put his hands on her ass as she would grind, but she would always slowly remove them.

Basically everything I described so far was how it was in the main club area. However, there was the gold room, where guests could have private lap dances. There was a waitress dedicated to just that area, and there was also a tiny bit more latitude when it came to touchy feely. Meaning that, if the dancer was okay with it, the patron could perhaps put his hands on her ass, or maybe even get a quick breast squeeze, not exactly getting laid or anything, but still more than would happen out in the main area.

Not to sound boastful what so ever as her husband, but only the hottest dancers found themselves back there, because most of the men who elected to go back there usually spent in excess of three hundred dollars. For that kind of money, trust me, the guys were picky. Tess and a friend, Renee, usually found themselves back there the last half of their shift nearly every night they worked. It was actually something the dancers loved doing, because they didn't have to play the whole floor, run to get a drink for someone, or most importantly dance on stage. Some of the new girls liked that, but the veterans knew where the money was. It wasn't until after several weeks of me regularly stopping in that Tess asked if I wanted to go to the owner's box as she called it. Immediately I asked, "The owner's box?"

She giggled and replied, "Yes, I know that sounds funny, but just off the gold room is a room that is quieter than out here, it has a TV, you know just somewhere to get out of this noise."

To me that sounded great. I could take the loud music, but would love to relax while I waited. The owner of this place actually lived hundreds of miles away, and only stopped in once a week, so there was no problem with me being back there.

After Tess took me back there, I walked in and instantly noticed that the wall mirror outside was actually a window. I could see the entire Gold Room from inside this room, but they couldn't see inside the owner's box. I kind of joked to Tess saying, "What? Did he sit in here and stroke while you girls danced?"

She just chuckled before replying, "Oh, probably. You know how men are."

She then told me to turn on the TV, or just hang out. Before exiting she said, "You know I'll probably be in the Gold Room a time or two before end of shift, so at least you'll know where I am," as she giggled and pointed at the window. She then opened the door and jokingly said, "Don't let me catch you stroking anything looking through that window."

I laughed and replied, "Hey you never know --- You know how men are."

She laughed once again and exited. I began milling around the room fumbling through outdated ESPN magazines, when after about ten minutes I heard a dull thump. As I heard it, I slowly turned around and saw Tess pulling the Gold Room door shut, and then pulling a guy towards the unusually long couch on the wall directly opposite this large window.

Although I knew this window was one-hundred percent one way only, I stood at the very edge of it, almost leery about standing right in the middle. For some reason I had a brand new and much more escalated sense of voyeuristic arousal being in this room and looking through this window. Tess knew I was in here but couldn't see me and also this patron had no clue I was watching.

I very quickly began wondering why Tess would suggest I hang out in this room. Although it was a sweet gesture, trying to allow me to be in a quieter setting, I couldn't help think she wanted me to watch what she did in the Gold Room. I couldn't figure out though if it was so I could be reassured that nothing too bad was going on in there -- perhaps it was to see my reaction, or maybe she thought I might like it.

I honestly didn't have a clue which it could be, perhaps all of them. Right away, the guy sat with a large liquor drink of some sort, as Tess turned her ass towards him and leaned down towards the mirror. The way Tess was looking at the mirror, it was as though she thought I would be standing right in the middle of it. Her eyes were elevated slightly so I knew she wasn't staring at herself, she was imagining where she thought I would be standing and staring.

The expression she gave as she shook her ass in this guy's face was driving me insane. She was giving the most erotically playful look as she moved, gently touching her tongue to her upper lip and occasionally biting her bottom lip. I could only imagine what this guy's view was because Tess was wearing a skin tight, long-sleeve, electric-blue, spandex mini dress, white thong panties, sexy thin strapped, five inch heels, the shiniest red lipstick, finger- and toenail polish made, and the back of the dress was pulled up completely over her ass.

Tess eventually turned and straddled the guy with her knees on either sides of him as he sat there. Again, she would keep turning back and staring at the mirror. At one point the guy placed his hands on Tess's ass cheeks, and, for the first time, I witnessed her move in this amazing way with another man's hands on here ass, and she wasn't moving them. It was at this point that I noticed my hand was on my cock almost instinctively.

I had watched Tess grind on guys dozens of times, but this time it was so very different. First of all I thought she wanted me to see all this happening, and up to this point I had never watched this sort of thing happen with my hand on my cock, and most especially a guys hands on her ass. I think the combination of watching a guy have his hands on her ass, with me stroking my cock through my pants was making for a runaway freight train of sexual emotions.

I was absolutely glued to her every movement, when from nowhere, she got up and motioned to the guy with a "be right back, just one second" gesture. I immediately composed myself and ran over to sit in a chair when the door was flung open and quickly shut. I began walking towards Tess when she said, "Hey Baby, Do you like this room?"

I quickly replied, "Oh, yes, great, much quieter than out front."

She then asked mischievously, looking out of the corner of her eyes, "Is that it, just quieter?"

At this point I pulled Tess to me by her ass and began to kiss her wildly. She then pulled away slightly, asking as she giggled "You're sure there's not something else you like about this room?"

I knew exactly what she was getting at, but I had to be careful how I answered, still wanting to seem somewhat in control of myself. As she asked playfully a time or two more, I answered "It's got a pretty good view too."

Her mouth opened slightly as if to seem slightly shocked, although I knew that's what she knew she would hear. She then explained, "Holy shit, Renee said I should let you come back here, that sometimes men like to watch their partner tease them. How true is that?" She then took her hand and placed it on my cock which was half erect pointing to the left in my pants, and before I could answer, she grinned and saying "Wow sweetie she was right. What do you like about it? Tell me what you like honey, just tell me. Oh, my God, I really want to know now. You need to tell me."

As she continued asking and giggling, I lifted up the front of her dress and shot my hand down the front of her panties. When I did, she moved her left leg out slightly so I could get my finger inside her. The moment my finger slid into her wet and warm vagina, I hit a whole new level of arousal. Trying to still be conscious about how I answered her questions, I went right out the window with it.

As I fingered her quite forcefully, she stopped asking questions, and began stroking my cock from the outside of my pants, panting and exhaling erotically. Not more than ten seconds into this, I leaned down and kissed her once more then slowly slid my mouth off hers and down the right side of her face and said, "As I watch... I'm fantasizing that you're fucking that guy."

Just as I finished saying it, Tess thrust her hips against my hand burying my finger deep inside her and letting out a strong exhaling gasp. I kept waiting for her to reply, or say anything. She just continued to thrust against my hand pulling me down, wildly kissing me, and gasping.

Up to this chapter in my life, I can't remember a more erotic moment. By her not saying anything, it finally dawned on me that I had utterly flipped the tables on her. Still stumped by her silence, I asked "I can't get over what an intense turn-on it is for me imagining you fucking another guy. Is that why you brought me back here?"

It was funny that, just moments earlier, I was the quiet one; not quite sure how to handle the unknown. Now I could tell that she was finding herself wondering how to answer me. In just the few minutes we had been jousting back and forth with questions her pussy had become drenched. My entire palm was now slick and wet with her vaginal juices as I now managed to get two fingers inside her. The more I spoke, the wetter she became. After only minutes, it felt as though she had taken an entire load of semen.

I kept badgering her with the same questions, relishing the fact that I was now the one who needed to know, when I began turning up the heat. Every question I asked got an intense sexual response, but she was yet to announce verbally what she was thinking about the bomb I dropped.

Just as she was intensely getting into my finger thrusts and panting unlike anything I had ever seen or heard from her before, I began repeating, "Does it turn you on knowing what I was imagining? Does it turn you on that I was watching you? Did you know I was touching my cock as I watched you, imagining that every time you thrust your beautiful ass down you were taking him deep inside you?" Just into perhaps the second time repeating it, she grabbed my arm with both her hands and was fucking my fingers with a vengeance.

I quickly surmised that her arousal was directly proportionate to the intensity of my questions. By this time my questions and comments had become much more for her arousal, and much less about clear thinking or genuine inquiry's.

I will never forget what happen the moment I stated, "Damn I want to watch you fuck..." At about the word fuck, her entire body jolted and went utterly rigid, as her hips then began to tremble. She clinched her eye lids together with her mouth half open. At first I wasn't entirely sure what was happening.

I began to worry, not having a clue what was happening as she strained and held her breath. Hell, to me she could be having a heart attack. At one point, I just about shook her as if to snap her out of whatever was going on. Let's face it, when your wife stops breathing, her entire body goes rigid, and the veins on her neck become prominently raised, you begin to wonder what the hell is going on. It didn't take me long though to realize she was having a bone crushing orgasm.

Her fingernails were practically through the skin in my arm, when she finally exhaled in a relieving gasp. The instant she gasped, a warm liquid gushed into the palm of my hand and began running down the inside of her thighs, down my wrist and forearm, and to her feet. There was one very strong gush, and then multiple, less intense ones, but just before every gush of liquid, her vaginal walls constricted around my two fingers still inside her.

I know now that men can go a life time, see a thousand orgasms, or what they think are orgasms, but so very, very, few see a true orgasm. I can assure you I was one who thought he had seen several, but became quickly educated.

She later told me that it was at that very moment she realized she had never had a real orgasm before, explaining that every time in the past when she thought she had an orgasm, it was absolutely, one hundred percent, just close but not there. I think this was such an intense experience it actually scared her in some way as she was experiencing it.

Think about it... you've never had your body climax to the point that it consumed you, and fluid began shooting from you in waves of pure ecstasy. It just might scare a woman, especially a woman who thought she had experienced a full orgasm before.

Tess had always heard of women seeing hallucinogenic colors, and even envisioning volcanoes erupting during their first orgasm. However, she later informed me that hers was so frighteningly intense, that there was actually no definitive comparison. She jokingly remarked, that, "If only a volcano was that powerful I'd use it as a comparison, but mine was more intense."

She went on to explain well after the event that even as she was having it, as it began to subside, her only fear was that she might never have another one. She said it was so physically and emotionally consuming that she couldn't breathe. The intense rush took over her entire being, her muscles, her breathing, everything.

She said that when she ejaculated the fluid vaginally, the orgasmic feeling was one of so intense she could even feel it in her face. I had never in my life heard of a recounting so detailed.

It must have lasted for three minutes when her knees just about gave out. When it had subsided enough that she could speak, she said, "We have to go home now. Please take me home baby."

She slowly began walking towards the bathroom in this room with her arms out as if trying to catch her balance. As she did, she said, "Lean out and tell that guy I won't be back. Please."

I had no idea how to do that. I looked out the two way mirror, and he was leaned back with one arm over his head drinking his drink. I thought about it for a second and then I went to the door, leaned out, and said, "Tess had a call from home and had to leave, she wanted me to tell you."

After he practically spilled half his drink from me flinging the door open, he jerked up saying, "Oh God, okay, I hope everything is okay, right, yes... Tell here I said bye."

Tess stood in the bathroom for a few minutes when I decided to walk in and see how she was doing. She stood holding the sink, while looking into the mirror at me and said, "Oh, my God, please don't be mad at me honey? Please don't be mad at me."

I cut her off and walked up behind her asking, "My goodness, for what honey?"

She began tearing up saying, "Um let's see, I just had the orgasm of my life with the man I love more than anything on this planet, and well, it was while he said he would like to watch another man fuck me. It's not supposed to be that way honey."

The thing that most people wouldn't understand is that, although it was her first all time nuclear orgasm, it was also a first for me too. For crying out loud, I had never even heard of anything like it. I really didn't care what spurred it on.

As I walked up behind her I tried my best to comfort her, saying "Baby doll, I love you so very much, just know that, but also know I don't give a damn what might have caused you to have an orgasm like the one you just had. I just know you had one, and I was there to see it. Do you think I have ever seen anything like that? I can tell you right now, I haven't. It was my experience too."

Ordinarily I don't say the right things at the right times, but this seemed to really set her at ease, as she turned and held me.

She just sheepishly stood there for several minutes as I held her face and kissed at her bottom lip, finally saying, "Let's go home my love."

She giggled and then gave me a five second eyes wide open kiss, afterwards saying "I can't believe how much I love."

We finally locked the place down and made it to the car, but she was still not quite right. It was as if she was still struggling with the ultimate orgasmic feeling she had ever experienced in her life, and managing the guilt of how it happened.

As we drove about ten minutes from the club, she said from out of the blue "Pull over, take a street and pull over, just pull over anywhere."

I quickly asked, "What, are you okay honey, you're alright, right?"

She instantly replied, "I need you. Just pull over somewhere please."

In a concerned manor I replied, "We're only twenty minutes from home honey."

She then raised over the console and began kissing me saying, "Stop the fucking vehicle."

I then replied to keep from wrecking, "Okay, but damn are you alright? What honey?"

She quickly began pointing at an alley in perhaps the worst neighborhood you could imagine saying, "Just pull in there, I think I can come again. I have that feeling, honey." She was thrusting her fingers inside her and pausing occasionally to her clitoris.

Just as I told her "No, we can wait," She began taking off her panties saying, "John, I can come again, seriously I can come again. Baby, I know I can come again."

I squalled the tires as I whipped the SUV into this alley way and as I threw it into park, she continued thrusting her fingers into her vagina, saying "I'm so close, baby." She then began further talking out of her head saying, "I'm so close, I'm so close, baby. I can come." I then began to worry about her, until this night an orgasm was just an orgasm, but she was taking it to the next level saying she needed to orgasm.

It made me think that she could from this point on potentially play with herself, and fuck whomever was near just to climax, just to experience it, or try to experience it.

Chapter III:

Exploring Her Orgasm

Although Tess had recently enrolled in college, she continued to dance three nights per week. Being that she was always on the evening shift, or "the closer" as she called it, I always stopped in for her last hour or two. I had no shortage of company while there, as I had become great friends with everyone who worked there.

I would have never guessed in a million years what began happening to me. I supposed the more I was exposed to it, the more my mind began to imagine things. Tess is a phenomenally erotic dancer, it that she can move her ass in the sexiest way imaginable as she straddles a man during a lap-dance.

With the very dim lighting, and the fact that I was sitting usually 20 feet away at the far end of the bar, it was easy to imagine that she was fucking any one of these guys. What first began to turn me on was how she put her arms around their necks with her tits grazing their nose, and all the while grinding her ass in a fucking motion just above their cocks. Almost invariably, a guy would put his hands on her ass as she would grind, but she would always slowly remove them.

Basically everything I described so far was how it was in the main club area. However, there was the gold room, where guests could have private lap-dances, there was a waitress dedicated to just that area, and there was also a tiny bit more latitude when it came to touchy feely. Meaning that if the dancer was okay with it, the patron could perhaps put his hands on her ass, or maybe even get a quick breast squeeze, not exactly getting laid or anything, but still more than would happen out in the main area.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers