New Wife Has Similar Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She danced like this for about a minute, when suddenly she put her right knee down on the couch beside his legs, and slowly raised her left knee up and placed it to the right side of his legs. As she did this, her dress stretched and raised up exposing her crotch. Tess was moving in a very erotic humping motion with her tits in his face and her ass arched out towards me.

The view of her ass and pussy was unbelievable, especially the way she was grinding her hips. Tom had his hands on her waist as she moved in this sexual fucking motion. She continued this for about twenty seconds when Tom slowly slid his hands down her hips and completely on her ass. As she slowly grinded her ass in the most carnal fucking motion ever, Tom began kind of rhythmically squeezing and spreading her ass cheeks.

I wasn't sure how far it would go what so ever. I know that Tom was going for total intercourse, and Tess pretty much told me that she had a problem with him even fingering her. Already it had become so intense I was about to pass out. He continued squeezing at her ass for about a half a minute, when I watched him remove his right hand, slowly move it under Tess, and between her legs. I was in erotic shock as I watched.

Within seconds I watched as Tom's middle finger appeared over Tess's pussy. He fumbled for a second or two getting his finger between her pussy lips, but as soon as he hit her slick vagina, he slowly plunged his finger completely inside her. By this time, I had my pants half way down my thighs as I watched his soaked finger slowly fuck her beautiful pussy.

I had become on an erotic high. I remembered telling Tom the first night I met him that once he got his finger inside her, I would come out and see if I could take it to the next level. However, I hadn't counted on Tess being so adamant about not experimenting at work.

I sat watching and was engrossed in the most intense voyeuristic cock stroking episode of my life, but knew I had to do something. I was more sexually worked up than at any point in my life, which is probably why I insanely did what I was about to do.

I quickly pulled my pants back up with my cock facing straight up, barely getting my pants buttoned from it. I then walked out of the Owners Box, shirt still completely un-tucked and out of breath. Tess didn't immediately see me. I walked up behind her and she jumped as I startled her, uttering frantically, "Oh no, What Baby, what?"

Just as she got the last word out, I began kissing her from behind and squeezing her tits as I pulled her to me. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Tom was slowly unbuttoning and taking his pants down. Tess began mumbling as I continued kissing her, "John... Baby... Um... what are we doing? Is there something I need to know here?" I just kept kissing her saying nothing. I then took my right hand and pulled her face back towards me as I kissed her neck.

In doing this, I wanted a chance to see the full size of Tom's cock, while trying to shield Tess from seeing it. As he pushed his pants down just far enough to pull his cock out, I got a sinking feeling. Tom reached in and pulled out his erect penis, and if anything the photos he posted of himself didn't do it justice. It was incredibly thick, and had huge veins running all over it. The head of his cock was equally large and very prominent. As he got his cock completely out, he then scooted his pants down slightly more and reached in, pulling out his nuts and scrotum. Everything about his male genitals was oversized.

I then softly grabbed both sides of Tess's face and said, "Trust me Baby, just trust me... Will you trust me?"

She wrinkled her forehead in an exaggeratedly worried look and after a few seconds just nodded her head yes. As she did, I softly told her, "Just close your eyes Baby. It's okay... close your eyes." She hesitated for a brief second and then finally closed them.

As soon as she did, I knelt to one knee, and grabbed her ass cheeks in my hand. I glanced at Tom and gave a get ready look. I then leaned over slightly looking at Tess's pussy. I placed both hands on her beautiful ass with my thumbs on the outside edge of her pussy lips and spread them as far apart as they would go, which appeared half as wide as the head of his cock. As I did, Tom seen exactly what I was doing. He grabbed his cock with his right hand, and scooted further down.

When the head of his cock was aimed directly at Tess's vaginal opening, I barely began pulling Tess towards the head of his cock. She sensed what I was doing as she consciously went with it. With in a second the head of his cock made contact with Tess's slick wet spread open vagina. Just as I could see that half the head of his cock was spreading her vaginal opening, I raised back up and moved her chin towards me and once again began kissing her from behind.

As I did, I moved my hands to the top of her hips and slowly began to apply downward pressure. Immediately Tess began gasping with her mouth wide open. Her gasps were driving me crazy. I began applying more and more pressure. As I did, I began feeling Tom spread her ass cheeks. It wasn't until around the second minute of this that I slowly began to feel her moving her ass without me pressing down. They weren't long strokes, maybe only two to three inch strokes.

As she began doing this I started hearing Tom moaning as loud as she was gasping. I then began whispering in her ear, "You like the size of his cock Baby? Is it filling you up?" Tess didn't say a word at first, she just continued to moan and forcefully exhale with every inward stroke of his thick cock.

After a few seconds of me continually whispering in her ear, she began moaning and whispering, "Maybe we should get a condom..." As she began saying it, I once again began pushing at her hips. It was apparent that even after a minute or more she was still only taking about half if him inside her.

I began applying much more downward pressure on her. As I did, she began to wale and scream. Tom had also begin to upward thrust in unison with her downward movement as he had a firm grip on her ass cheeks . Around a half minute into this I could feel that Tess was taking him in completely, and there were much more long and full movements.

I began whispering into Tess ear once more saying, "I love watching you fuck Baby. I can't wait to watch him shoot his thick semen deep in your pussy. Do you want that? You want his all of his sperm in your pussy..? You want that? You want me to watch him fill you with cum? Do you want his semen inside you?"

After at least a minute of saying these type things, I one last time asked, "Do you want his sperm inside you?"

Up to this point she had only suggested perhaps a condom, but from out of the blue she strained trying to keep her voice down, yelping, "Do you want him to come inside me? You decided Honey. It's okay baby, I know it's what you want. I'm going to let him."

They continued fucking like wild when I grabbed her face and slowly pulled her back to me kissing her and murmuring, "When he starts to come force him all the way inside you."

We began kissing wildly as she gasped and screamed. She finally uttered, "Okay." She then gave a half coherent smile and said, "I hope we don't regret this."

I once again knelt to one knee and my heart just about skipped a beat. I couldn't get over how stretched and intensely erotic it looked as the veins on his cock would slide and disappear inside her as she rode up and down on his thick cock.

His cock was glistening and drenched with Tess, as she was taking his entire shaft with ease now. Just as I had originally feared, It was obvious that she was in a sexual trance from his size and with how it consumed her pussy. I had never heard her come close to the moaning and strained screams which were coming from her. It didn't make sense with how tight she was with me, but there she was moving her ass in unison with his upward thrusts. I couldn't imagine what this must have felt like for this guy as the head of his cock plowed through her petite vaginal canal. What an ego trip it must be to have a woman forcing the last inch of your cock into her vagina as she screamed.

Even the top of his scrotum was glistening with Tess's over abundance of vaginal juice. With every powerful and stretching stroke his nuts would draw tightly up into his sack, and I must say that every time they did I wondered how much sperm they had produced and how many millions would be swimming their way through Tess's cervix and filling her uterus. As I knelt there just a couple of feet from their sexual intercourse, I was finally able to see vividly what was causing the moans and screams.

With every downward thrust from Tess, she would pause for just a split second and then forcefully flex downward to shove the last inch of his cock inside her. They were moving like a perfectly tuned machine. Basically he was maxed out inside her and she was having to put her body weigh into it to force the last inch into her. I could only imagine what the felt like on the head of his cock.

I watched this for a couple minutes more when I noticed Tess sharply and sporadically begin jerking her hips. She did this for about fifteen seconds all the while her screams became closer together and more vocal, when finally she violently jerked her hips downward two or three times and began straining intensely as she dug her fingernails into Tom's arms. Her entire body began to quake and jerk, when finally she let out the wildest pent up and strained gasp I had ever heard.

As she let out her possessed strained scream, I instantly began to see fluid running down Tom's cock and onto his nuts in rhythmic gushes. Tom immediately began groaning like he had just become possessed and simply shoved as hard and deeply as he could. He began moaning wildly saying, "Oh my God, Oh fuck, Keep coming baby, keep coming, Oh my God I've never felt anything like it... Oh fuck..." I knew he was feeling around his cock, the same thing I felt around my two fingers when Tess began to orgasm.

When she comes, not only does she have a real female ejaculation, her vagina begins to rhythmically constrict and pulse. It must have been sending this guy into completely uncharted levels of sexual feeling.

After a minute into Tess having her orgasm, He then began straining wildly as he held Tess's ass, when he gave about five or six final thrusts, and went freakishly rigid. The way the veins were standing up on his neck and forehead, I thought he would have a stroke.

He held rigid like that for about six or seven seconds, holding his breath and straining forcefully to hold his cock in at its deepest, that he began to shake. After about that seventh second, he let out an animalistic roaring release. Every few seconds after that he would withdraw about an inch then strain once again with the same roar as he squeezed and pushed on Tess's ass.

Just a few times of him slamming that last inch inside Tess and holding it is all it took before thick semen began to appear between his nuts and the outside rim of Tess's pussy. Tess was like a rag doll with the fact that she was practically spent from all the physical straining she had put forth during her orgasm and the fact that he was violent shooting his seed as deep inside her as possible. I couldn't imagine what was going through her mind when that first shot of semen exploded point blank against her reproductive organs. It was surreal knowing she was being inseminated by another man, and that with every convulsive jolt from his cock, she was given millions of his sperm which she would be carrying inside her for days.

It seemed like it would never end. As he forcefully jerked and half thrust his hips, it became the most intensely erotic thing in the world to see how much of his semen was sticking and clinging between his nuts and Tess's ass and pussy. Every time he would shove inside her more semen would push from her. At one point as he began to wind down, Tess slowly began to raise up about five or six inches off his cock and then slowly glide back down onto him.

This caused massive semen leakage which her tightly stretched pussy then acted as a squeegee as it swiped all the semen down to the base of his cock and then smashed between their gentiles. When Tess would slowly glide back down taking him effortlessly all the way inside her now, she began to slowly move her hips slightly back and forth with him fully inside her, something she could have never done before he shot his entire load inside her. As she did this it was driving him up the wall. Having just completely finished shooting every jet of his seed in Tess's vagina, the sensation of what she was doing was almost too much.

They sat there like that for several minutes, sometimes he would give a quick jolting short thrust, almost involuntary and as if trying to get that one last sperm inside her. Tess, when there was absolutely no ejaculation left in either of them, slowly began to come off of his cock. As she came completely off him I watched as his sloppy wet cock fell back against his stomach, and as her vagina remained gaped opened. I then watched as it slowly close back almost to it's original look, but what normally would be a small hole leading to her inner vagina, was now opaquely creamed and open the size of a nickel as she leaked.

However, I thought most of his semen got worked out of her as she slowly fucked him after his ejaculation, at least so much leaked from her I would have certainly thought so. But, as Tess raised up and got her balance on her high heel shoes, and the fact that her legs were half asleep for the position she maintained while they fucked, I watched a thick and stretched glob of semen drip and stretch from her pussy and down her inner right thigh. She didn't notice or feel it right away being that it was her exact body temperature having just exited her vagina.

But, when she began to fully get her balance and straighten her posture up, it released more of his seed from her and she began to feel it squishing between her thighs and seen some of it on the inside of her calf. I had actually brought Tess's panties out in my pocket. As she began for the Owners Box, I said I have your panties baby if that's what you were going for.

She smiled in an absolutely exhausted manor, grabbed them from me, as she stepped into them and pulled them tightly up to her pussy. She then looked at Tom as she scooted her dress down over her ass, and said "I don't want a tip, I don't want anything, It's just time for you to go. Just untwist the deadbolt out front, and you'll be able to get out."

Tom sensing that Tess might be feeling a sense of slight regret wasted no time leaving and did exactly what Tess told him. Tess then slowly walked to the couch and practically fell down and onto her back, putting her forearms over her eyes. She wasn't saying anything. For me this was bad because I still had lots of playing I still wanted to do, and was seemingly as if she was going through some deep regret.

Almost immediately, I walked to her and knelt to my knees beside the couch and lifted her arms from her face and said, "What's wrong Baby?"

She kind of canted her head slightly raising her eyebrows and replied ",I don't know John, where should I begin? By my count, we've just about wrecked every marriage vow there is. Let's see, I have another mans semen inside me right now, and as I was getting my brains screwed out my husband diligently watched. Umm, my husband also arranged to have a guy fuck the hell out of me whose dick was gigantic, Oh I don't know, maybe we'll find out I'm pregnant, How'd that be? Would that a huge turn on too?"

I'm sure she was trying to make a profound point, but the more she spoke of it, regardless of how condescending she made it sound, The more I began to again get incredibly aroused from it. I had been close to ejaculation a hundred times as I watched them fuck, but still hadn't came yet. My cock was leaking pre-seminal fluid like a drippy faucet as my nuts ached.

She continued to speak of it when I leaned down and began kissing her. As I did, I reached down and slid my left hand under the bottom of her dress and instantly I began to feel slickness between her thighs. My fingers finally made it to her panties, and I was floored with how they were already drenched with come. Her panties were a thin see-through material and as I stared I noticed that the crotch was already glistening with semen that had leaked into the crotch.

As I fingered her, It only took a few seconds before I effortlessly slid three of my fingers inside her warm vagina. I was so turned on by how she remained slightly stretched. I began fingering her wildly with all three fingers. The drenched sloppy sounds of her vaginal juice and his semen was mind blowing.

After a very short time of doing this, I spun her around and pulled at her panties from both sides of her hips and within an instant had my pants off. The sight of his semen sticking in tiny white sticky streams from the crotch of her panties to her pussy and ass rendered me speechless. When I knelt back down, I held her legs by her ankles and had her completely spread eagle. As I did, I slowly leaned forward with both hands still on her ankles and touched the head of my cock to her pussy.

The warmth of her slightly gaped open vagina took my breath away. It's actually amazing some of the things running through my head at this very moment. I actually just paused, thinking that this was about to feel unlike any other time Tess and I had sex. Mentally it was going to feel quite different because I knew my cock was significantly less than Tom's, and for sure it would be different physically. After all this was the absolute first time my cock would enter Tess with her over flowing with another mans semen, not to mention that the cock that injected it into her had also stretched her somewhat.

Just as Tess asked, "What Honey? What's wrong?"

I very slowly began to lean into her vagina with my cock. I kept expecting it to firmly surround my cock but as I continued to push, I was effortlessly going inside her with all I had. Tess was still gasping, but I couldn't help wonder if perhaps some of it was just for show at this point. Before I knew it, I had pressed in with all my might and marveled at how different she felt. I'm not sure why, but that too turned me on in a wild way.

I began slamming myself against Tess, and she now seemed to be genuinely panting and yelping. It wasn't until I began rambling that she turned into an animal. I began repeating things like, "He really pumped you full of his come didn't he Baby? You liked his huge cock didn't you baby? We'll have to invite him over a few times a week to stretch your pussy Tess, and give you a fresh supply of his sperm." I was talking like the most foul mouthed porn producer on the planet... and it was driving her sexually insane.

The more I spoke, the wilder Tess got. Even she began saying things that started to drive me wild like, "Oh God yes Baby, I want him. It felt incredible when he exploded inside me." We were both feeding so intensely off of one another's verbal mind fuck, Tess finally came with me in her vagina for the first time. I would like to say that I let her get all the way through her orgasm, but I think I began to come the instant I felt her vagina rhythmically constrict. I think we both just about blacked out from the experience.

We lay there like that for at least five minutes, not wanting it to end.

Tess and I finally made it back home that Sunday morning and through out the day, even after Tess took a shower, I would manage to slip my fingers in her pussy, and not sure if it was my imagination or not, but she always felt incredibly slick and slightly stretched. Without a doubt though towards the end of the week she and both were getting back to normal. We must have made love five times a day from Sunday to Wednesday. It was still very strong in our minds. But as the new weekend approached, we began to loose our sexual steam. In an phrase, we had fucked each other to exhaustion.