New Wife Has Similar Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers

Over the next few weeks Tess and I had inadvertently discovered two things. One, we both had a strong sexual appetite for talking dirty to one another, and two, it made her strongly orgasm. With my work, I often found myself having to travel. Tess and I always took much advantage of my homecoming.

Once upon my return, I walked in the house and found her spread-eagle on the couch with her pussy soaking wet. A million things ran through my mind, but I couldn't help fantasize that she had just been fucked by someone. As she lay there, I threw my bags down and began taking my pants off as I walked closer when I seen her toy and some KY Intense lubricant on the floor by the leg of the coffee table.

I knew she was trying to say welcome home and giving me a treat like she had done once before, but I figured this time I would spice my fantasy up by saying "Did he just leave? Looks like he just got done fucking you."

She gave me a shocked look, but quickly deduced where I was taking it when she replied "Yes, I'm sorry baby. I didn't know you'd be home so soon. It was just some guy I brought home and fucked all night."

I quickly replied, "It doesn't look like he wore a condom."

She laughed and said, "I tried to make him, but he forced himself inside me. After a while, I gave up and I took his come inside me again and again."

As she said it, I positioned my cock between her pussy lips and thrust with all my strength. As I did, I slammed all the way inside her with one forceful thrust.

Tess screamed and began talking completely out of her head. She began with, "Oh yeah baby. I didn't mean to fuck him honey. I just thought you'd like it and I really wanted to be fucked."

At this point I wasn't sure if she was still teasing me or not. Either way though, it was driving me erotically insane. I began asking "How many times did he come in you?"

She gasped and replied "Three times since last night. I begged him to come inside me."

As she continued repeating that, I began the strongest orgasm of my life up to this moment. The full body orgasm wouldn't stop.

I think it freaked Tess out as she said half way through it, "Oh my God, baby."

I gasped "It's okay, it's okay honey. It's okay."

Tess lit up as I completely finished saying, "John, I've never seen you carry on like that. You were straining so hard honey." She continued "I was just trying to get you worked up baby, but Wow."

After several minutes of catching my breath, I confessed "Damn, even though I knew it wasn't true, what you were saying drove me insane. I've never came so hard in my life, but I guess I'm glad none of it's true. Is it?"

She laughed pulling me deep inside her and said, "Of course it's not true sweetheart, I was just trying to talk dirty. See, it doesn't just work on me, it works on you too."

I then replied "Yes, but it's pretty unusual what turns us on, isn't it? I never dreamed I would watch my wife fuck a guy, not to mention take his semen inside her."

She giggled and said with a joking wide eyed expression, "Yes silly, it turns us on because it's so taboo and wrong, you know, forbidden fruit. We stumbled into things with that guy Tom, and didn't have time to think it through, or at least I hope that wasn't some planned thing."

I quickly replied, "Oh no, that just happened, but you have to admit it was something that neither of us ran from."

She looked at me as she grabbed both sides of my face and said, "I love you more than you know. I would never hurt you. I would kill myself before I did anything you didn't approve of." She then giggled and said "Just be careful how much you approve of. We just have to be smarter than our fantasies."

I quickly agreed.

Months went by and I purposely shied away from some of the things we had been doing. I made it a point to try to have as normal sexual encounters with Tess as possible. There was no doubt it was becoming mundane, but she stayed with it, continuing to tell me how much she loved me, etc.

The problem was, she hadn't gone orgasmic since the last time we spoke like porn stars. In fact she began to withdraw slightly, not dramatically, but I could tell it became just intercourse.

A few weeks later the 4th of July roll around and we found ourselves at a huge party in the neighborhood. Tess and I both got quite drunk, which if we hadn't who knows. At this party, we were the brag of the group "Oh what a beautiful couple, A match made in heaven, you two were meant for each other, etc."

It wasn't until around one in the morning on the 5th that I began to think we should get back to the house. Tess was ready to fall over. There were only about five people still outside when I told three guy's perhaps nineteen or twenty "Tell Ron and Sharon thanks for a great party."

As I said it, one of the young men pressed a button on a CD boom box and said "Please one dance Tess?"

Now like I had said before, Tess was hammered and this guy was perhaps a sophomore in college. Not a big deal in that Tess was twenty five, but there is a huge difference between a nineteen year old and a twenty five year old in maturity alone, not to mention there was a lot of alcohol playing into it.

Tess began to giggle and say "No I have to go, it's late."

As we walked, he continued to follow us into a corridor on the side of the house as we walked toward our home, when in his drunkenness he playfully grabbed Tess by the waist and said "Don't go, don't go, stay a while longer."

Without fail I would always manage to get Tess worked up with the raunchiest talk imaginable. The one thing I began to notice was that she began giving back the same caliber erotic talk. About two weeks after our original encounter with Tom, Tess began to almost surpass my erotic speak with her own.

One evening as we played around in the living room, we began our little escapade much as we always did when Tess shocked the hell out of me. She leaned back on the couch and began thrusting her hips against my fingers, when she said panting "What if you came home one evening and found a guy fucking me right here as you walked in?"

Totally caught off guard, I replied, "Oh shit, I don't know."

She continued panting and really fucking my fingers asking "What if I had one guy inside me and another guy in my mouth?"

I was so shocked and turned on at the same time, I just went with it. I began asking, "Then what?"

She began, "You'd be standing in the kitchen watching as the guy fucking me shot his semen deep inside me." She continued as she began to stare at me with her beautiful eyes and mischievous grin, "That would turn the guy on in my mouth so much, he would push his dick into my throat and as he came I would swallow it."

As she was saying it, I positioned myself against her pussy and said, "Wow, I'm not sure I could handle that right away as I slowly pushed inside her." I very slowly began pushing inside her and began to notice that she thought she might have went too far with it. I was almost afraid to let her know what a huge turn on it was, because up to this point, she was wanting to please me so much, I couldn't tell how much was just fantasy and how much was a possibility.

Tess began to say "You know I'm only trying to turn you on don't you? It's just fantasy sweetheart."

I didn't say anything right away, and she continued to slightly moan, but with a slightly worried look.

As I got all the way inside her, I leaned down and we began to wildly kiss when I leaned over to her ear and said, "Just don't miss any birth-control pills."

She then gave a mouth half opened surprised grin saying, "Okay. It's just fantasy though remember."

I replied "I know, but, well."

She began pulling me deep inside her and spreading wide when she said, "Just tell me what you want, you know you want to tell me."

That too was a serious curve ball in that I had no idea what she thought I was about to say. Not having a clue, I began probing saying, "You know what I want honey."

She replied "Yes, but I want to hear you say it."

Still not knowing absolutely, I asked "When are we going to do it? I want it to be soon." In my mind, I knew she figured I was going to say I wanted her to fuck Tom again, and she was ready to say yes, but didn't want to be the one to say it.

I repeated it asking, "When are we going to do it?"

Just as the last word left my mouth, she replied "I don't know."

By this time, I was so turned on, and my curiosity was so peaked, I didn't really care what she was talking about. She obviously though what ever it was, it was something I really wanted. Dieing to know, I said "I don't know, other people manage to make it happen, why can't we. We'll just get online and make it happen." I continued, still thinking we were talking about finding a guy asking "Are you sure you're okay with it?"

She absolute blew my mind when she replied, "I guess I am, one guy, three guys, five guys, what would it really matter at that point as long as it turns you on?"

That's quite another story...

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,779 Followers