New Years Eve Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and daughter gazed deeply into each other's eyes as waves of pleasure passed between them and their hips slapped together. Carol screamed out in pleasure as a large orgasm left her limp. Dana's legs clutched hard around her mother's hips pushing her mother on top of her hot sweating body. Dana placed both arms around Carol and hugged her tight as a massive orgasm flowed through Dana's mind. Dana's hips made small pushes against her mother's as a warm sensations flowed down to her toes. As she relaxed, she could feel the slight vibration of the buzzer that was still against Carol's clit. Dana rolled over with her mother still in her arms and with Carol now below her, she slowly pulled the dildo out of her. She undid two snap pieces of the strap on and pulled it from her mother's body.

Carol opened her eyes and smiled lustfully at her daughter. Dana grinned back and then rolled her mother on her side. Dana then intertwined her legs between Carol's until their pussies touched. Their legs were locked like two pair of scissors and their wet pussies pushed hard together. Dana guided one of her mother's hands to finger herself then Dana began to touch herself as well. Paul had both jacking off at the edge of the bed while watching his wife and her daughter please each other. He hobbled on his knees and making his way across the bed, positioned himself close to his wife's face. He watched and stroked as both of his girls were touching their clits and grinding their pussies in a frenzy. Carol pursed her lips together in an "O" shape as she took short quick breaths of air and then moaned out in pleasure. She removed her hand from her clit as her body relaxed.

Dana was still rubbing herself hard and she began to watch Paul pull on his cock. He placed the head of his cock against his wife's lips while continuing to stroke himself. Dana watched what seemed like slow motion to her. Carol began to smile as Paul let out a moan. A large shot of white cum ran across her mother's front teeth and lips and then finally stopped along her far right cheek. Paul's knees buckled slightly as another shot came out and flowed across her forehead and into her hair. A few short less powerful dribbles dropped onto the bed before he was done. Dana felt her stomach muscles constrict as a powerful orgasm burst through her. She pulled herself to her knees, let out a loud moan, and then relaxed after a few moments. When Dana dreamily reopened her eyes, she saw Paul coming out of the master bathroom with a warm damp wash rug. She watched as Paul very gently and lovingly cleaned her mother's face.

Mother and daughter relaxed on the bed and regained their strength. The air was thick with a combination of perfumes, sweat, and cum. They sat up, chatted, and laughed while Paul disappeared from the room. He came with a tray holding three shot glasses containing special high proof bourbon. Everyone took a glass from the tray, clinked them together in a silent toast, and dropped in the contents into their bodies in one swallow. The bourbon warmed and energized their bodies while a slight high filled their brains. Carol was the first one really speak out and said, "Now that it is properly broke in, I think it is time to make Paul's fantasy a reality."

This time Dana sat to the side and watched as Paul rested flat on the bed. Carol raised her husband's legs by the ankles as she had done so many times in the past. Paul raised her arms and replaced Carol's hands with his own. Paul held his ankles offering complete access to anything Carol desired. Carol lay on her stomach and placed her tongue on his balls. She licked over his scrotum and balanced each ball with her tongue. Her hand began to massage his hardening cock as her tongue ran lower. With Paul's legs spread wide in the air, Carol's tongue had easy access to his ass. She began to lick and poke her tongue on her husband's rosebud. Dana had seen her mother do this so many times and understood the pleasure Paul was receiving. She enjoyed it being done to her.

Carol stopped for a moment and asked her daughter to go into the master bathroom to retrieve a container of Vaseline from the cabinet. Dana left the bed as her resumed massaging her husband's rosebud with her tongue. Paul was slightly moaning as the pleasure became more intense. Dana came back into the bed and knelt by her parents holding the opened jar. Carol lifted herself slightly from her husband and scooped a finger full of Vaseline. She then went to work spreading it on his balls and on his ass. While Carol slowly probed a finger into her husband, her daughter dipped her finger into the jar and removed a large glob before setting the jar to the side. Dana worked it between her hands until they almost smacked together then placed both hands on Paul's cock. Her greased hands began to slowly work up and down his cock shaft.

Paul was letting out soft moans as a pair of greased hands stroked his cock and another pair played with his ass. When Carol felt her fingers move in and out with ease, she left Paul in the care of her daughter's handy work while she retrieved the strap on. Carol got up on her knees and placed the device around her hips. She gently placed the buzzer against her swollen clit and enjoyed the gently vibration again. She walked across the bed on her knees as the dildo swayed back and forth. Carol applied a coating of Vaseline to the dildo and then wedged a pillow underneath his hips raising his ass higher in the air. She positioned herself between her husband's legs. Dana's hand movements were on automatic as she intently watched her mother placed the end on the dildo against Paul's rosebud. Paul stiffened slightly as the head of the dildo pushed in about a quarter of an inch. Carol gently pushed against his rosebud in small motions and soon the entire head in the dildo disappeared. Paul yelled out "Oh shit" as the dildo slowly entered him completely.

"Are you OK honey?" asked Carol who didn't want to hurt her husband.

"I'm good" said Paul in a heavy breath, "It did hurt a little but now this I feel this really intense sensation. Move it some more down there."

"Hmm" said Dana, "His cock feels almost twice as thick as it normally does. Wow!"

Carol slowly pulled back on the dildo and then forwarded. Paul began moaning louder as his wife began to fuck his ass.

"Ohhh faster" Paul said breathlessly.

Carol began to go faster where her hips were slapping against his raised thighs. Dana watched as the dildo easily slid in and out of Paul. Dana's hands worked faster as sweat was pouring off her mother's body. "Fuck him mom, fuck Daddy's ass!" oozed from Dana's lips while Carol pushed harder and faster. Dana felt that familiar feeling at the base of Paul's engorged cock. Dana's hand pumped as fast as she could then rivers of white cum shot into the air.

Paul moaned loudly then said, "Carol, pull it out, now!"

Carol gently slide the dildo from her husband's ass and lowered his legs to the bed. Then she watched as he totally relaxed. He didn't mind or didn't realize that most of his cum landed on his stomach and chest. Dana slowly massaged his cum into his skin with her greasy hands. Carol removed the strapon and lay next to her husband.

"Are you OK?" she asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

"It was very intense" he whispered, "I really enjoyed it. You felt great."

Carol smiled and snuggled her body against Paul. Dana pulled the blanket from underneath the tangled sheets and covered her parents. She joined them underneath the blanket and snuggled on the other side of Paul. The next thing they knew, the phone was ringing. Paul answered and it was Carrie on the phone. They had overslept. The three of them rushed to get ready and two hours later, they were ringing the doorbell of the huge home that Carrie and her husband lived in.

After several apologies for being late, they shared drinks and opened presents before sitting down to Christmas dinner. Carrie's husband was somewhat distant while Carrie smothered Dana with attention. It had been a few years since she had seen her. Paul stood most of the time at the gathering except for dinner. He was still recovering from last night. After dinner the girls chatted while the guys watched a college football game. The few times Carrie's husband spoke, was to complain about the money he was losing on the game. Late in the afternoon, they left Carrie's and returned home. They went to bed after sharing a late night glass of wine. Early next morning, they helped Dana load her gear and presents into her car then wished her a safe trip back to the university. After several kisses and hugs, Dana promised to back on spring break and then she pulled out of the driveway.

Life returned to normal for a few days and then Dec 31 arrived. Carol was packing some overnight bags for Paul and herself when the phone rang. Carrie was on the phone and very upset with her husband. He had cancelled the Vegas trip at the last minute and had just left on a plane to Miami for business that needed his immediate attention. Not only was she furious at him but she was stuck at home alone on New Years Eve. Carol did her best to calm her sister down and eventually invited her to join them at the church dance. Carrie wasn't sure what she wanted and ended the conversation. Carol got another call about an hour later and Carrie who composed herself accepted her sister's offer to join them. Carol gave her directions to the church and told her to meet them at eight in the evening.

Paul was surprised to hear the slight change of plans but was OK with it. He thought Carrie's husband was a jackass anyway. They dressed for the dance, packed their bags in the trunk, and drove off to the bed and breakfast which was a block away from the church and registered. They checked the room which was decorated in an African hunting motif and unpacked their bags. After getting settled, they walked over to the church. They got there before the dance and purchased an extra ticket for Carrie. They waited at the hall entrance and saw for Carrie's Mercedes to pull into the lot. Carrie greeted them at the door and with their tickets in hand entered the church hall choosing which guest table to sit at. They choose a small one that was close to the dance floor and while the girls chatted, Paul went to the bar and picked up a pitcher of beer with set ups.

It was a low key party but everyone was very friendly and the music was good to dance to. Paul took turns dancing with Carol and then with Carrie, especially during the slow dance numbers. Carrie was not a good dancer and already was feeling her drinks. As the evening wore on, Paul was concerned about Carrie being able to drive home as she continued to drink. On the other hand, Carrie was snuggling close to him when dancing and seemed to enjoy a quick feel when his hands roamed around her waist. The evening passed quickly and soon everyone in the hall was on their feet, counting down to midnight. It was midnight and everyone was making noise and kissing while Auld Lang Syne played. Paul was kissing Carol and her sister. Carrie said that she had a great time and probably a better one than if she had gone to Vegas.

Over the next hour, everyone were slowly leaving the hall. Paul and Carol walked her sister to the Mercedes. The blast of the cold air outside was a shock compared to the warm moist air inside the hall. Paul was glad that they only had to walk a short block to the B&B. Carrie was fumbling for her keys and it appeared that she shouldn't be driving especially when several police cars showed up. They were pulling several drivers over as they left the church parking lot.

Carol whispered in Paul's ear, "We can't let her drive."

Paul sighed, "I know. Chances are we would just have to get her out jail if we did. I wonder if the cops are mad at the church or something?"

Carol said, "She can stay with us. As soon as she is more sober and can drive. We will still have time for us."

Paul said, "OK. I hope that she will realize it and not insist on driving."

Carol spoke to her sister who was still looking for her keys, "Carrie, stay with us for awhile. As soon as the cops get tired of busting people, you can drive home."

Carrie looked at the situation outside of the lot and said, "You're right. I don't want to interrupt your party later. Just an hour or so and I will be able to drive."

Paul said "Good, lets get out of this cold air." He grabbed both sisters by the arm and escorted them the short walk to the nearby bed and breakfast. They quietly entered with the pass key and walked up to the second floor where their room was. The stairs seemed harder to climb after dancing and drinking all night. They entered the room and Paul quickly closed the door. Paul started to make a small pot of coffee as the girls sat down in some rattan chairs have oversized oval backs.

"Wow, this is really some cool place" smiled Carrie.

"Every room here is different" Carol said, "I took a tour several months ago when I was planning this evening. Some rooms have a western theme, one is art deco, but I thought this one would be the most fun."

"You two planning on dressing for safari tonight or going native?" smiled Carrie

Paul pulled the coffee into one of the cups supplied by the B&B which looked like a carved elephant head where the trunk curled around for a handle. He handed it to Carrie and said, "Better watch out for my spear, white devil!"

The girls chuckled at Paul then Carrie let out a sigh after taking a sip of coffee. "This is real nice of you to have me hang out with you. I know that I have an inconvenience to you."

Carol said, "Carrie, don't worry about. We had a lot of fun and you would do the same for me. Besides, Paul got a chance to squeeze some new ass tonight." Paul turned a shade of red as his playfulness came back to haunt him.

"I didn't mind" laughed Carrie, "Closest thing to sex than I have had in a year. I hope that you aren't mad about it."

"Oh no" grinned her sister, "It wouldn't be the first time that I have shared Paul with someone."

Carrie coughed as some coffee went down the wrong way. "Is this the other nasty side of your life that you still need to tell me about at lunch sometime."

Carol smiled and nodded, "Something like that...."

Carrie leaned over and placed her cup on a coffee table that resembled a woven basket with a glass top. Paul took a long look at Carrie's cleavage as she leaned over and than sat back. He could see that it would be awhile before Carrie was sober enough to drive. Paul announced "Well you will have to excuse me, I am going to take a shower. I feel like I smell of cigarettes and beer."

Carol pinched her nose, waved her hand at her husband, and said jokingly "Please do!"

Carrie waited until Paul entered the bathroom and said, "I guess that he's bored. I am spoiling his party with you."

Carol said, "Don't be silly. He is having fun. He enjoyed that long look down your dress and probably needed to relieve himself. You are not much bigger than I am, what did you do to make them stuck out like that? You get a boob job?

Carrie laughed, "I wish. My hubby is too cheap to do that. It's just one of those new water bras that push everything up where you want. They did feel good when I was dancing close with Paul."

Carol said, "I think everything that touches Paul makes him feel good. Can I try your bra? I want to see how I look in it."

Carrie nodded and reached behind her back to partially unzip her dress but she had trouble finding the zipper tag. Carol walked behind her sister and helped move the zipper down about six inches. Carrie moved the thin shoulder straps off of her arms then lowered the front of her dress into her lap. In the meantime, her sister had removed her blouse and was sliding off her bra. Carrie was able to unhook her bra by herself and handed it to her sister. Carol glanced at her sister's nude breasts and then to her own and said, "Yep, we are still about the same size."

Carol put on her sister's bra which pushed the flesh into two pushed up tight balls. She looked at herself in a mirror and slowly turned from side to side. Admiring the look it gave her, she said, "I think I will have to get me one of these. This is very comfortable considering how it is pushing everything. Maybe get one for Dana too."

"Maybe that I what I should have given her for Christmas." joked Carrie.

"She would have loved to get one." said her sister, "She is certainly built like us except for her height." Carol removed the water bra and handed it back to her sister.

Carrie placed the bra next to her and said, "I think I will stay comfortable until Paul gets out of the shower. I'm kind of relaxed right now and think I will enjoy it a bit more. In fact, I'm going to slide this dress for off for a few minutes." She stood up and fiddled with the zipper until it slid to the end, then pushed it down off her ankles.

Carrie sat back down while Carol took an admiring look at her. There was her sister sitting in just pantyhose, with pearls on, and dangling one black high heel from her toe. "Don't you look sexy" teased Carol.

"I haven't been told that in years" said Carrie, "and from all people, my sister."

"Emm, I think Paul would say the same." grinned Carol, "That would be a surprise for him when he gets out of the shower."

"Carol" said her sister, "I would be too embarrassed to do that. I guess I not as liberated as you."

"I don't know about that." said Carol, "But ......I am more open since I married Paul..."

"I think so" smiled Carrie, "So what is this sharing Paul all about. Tell me about it."

Carol stretched her arms and slightly yawned, "Oh I don't know. Maybe some other time."

"Oh come on, come on, come on, come on," teased Carrie

"Oh alright" Carol grinned, "I guess that I won't get any peace until I tell you. You haven't changed, you used to do that all the time as a child until you got your way" Carrie slyly smiled. "Well about a year ago........Dana started to share our bedroom."

"Carrie eyes widened and said, "Wow! Our little Dana?"

"She isn't little Dana anymore" smiled Carol, "She is a grownup girl."

"Well yeah but" her sister said in surprise, "Isn't that........Isn't that kind of like... incest?"

"Technically no" said Carol, "I mean Paul is not her father, so on one hand it is not. I guess it could be since I am in bed with her and we have fooled around somewhat."

"Somewhat?" asked Carrie as she broadly grinned.

"Yeah" smiled Carol, "I found out she had done some bi stuff in high school. She was the one who actually showed me some stuff. I mean we mainly have fun with Paul."

"She is OK with it? asked Carrie, "Paul too?"

"Sometimes I think she planned it rather than it just happened." said Carol, "But yes, she enjoys it and of course, Paul does too. I mean if there was a problem, we would not continue our bedroom relationship. It has brought Dana and I closer. You remember what a smart ass she was and all the fighting we used to do. Dana was really changed and for the better."

"I remember those arguments you two would get into several years ago." said Carrie, "I thought she just outgrew it or college changed her. Wow, I can picture the three of you but still can't believe it" Carrie shook her head slightly. "It's a little weird but if it works for the three of you, I'm happy for you. So hard to be happy these days."

Carol saw her sister slightly sadden as she was thinking about her own unhappy marriage. Carol asked, "How do you feel?"

Carrie replied, "Feel about what?"

"I mean, you still have too much booze in you?" she smiled.

"I'm better but don't feel like driving all the way home" she said, "Too lonely"

"I think you should just spend the night with us." Carol smiled consolingly.