New Years Eve Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul is going to be mad." said Carrie, "Besides where would I sleep? On the floor?"

Carol thought a second and said, "You have a one time offer to join Paul and I tonight."

Carrie grinned and said, "That's sounds exciting and I would love to try it but I'm too embarrassed, too scared, to do anything like that."

Carol got up from her chair and walked behind Carrie. She placed her hands on her sister's bare shoulders and whispered, "Come into bed with me and pretend you are passed out. If you decide to join the party then pretend you are waking up. If not, just enjoy the show. OK?"

Carrie nodded her head and began to rise from the chair. The two sisters began to strip off the rest of their clothes while lightly giggling over their plan. They walked over to the large bed and climbed through the white netting that hung from the top of the canopy to the ornately carved posts of the head boards. Sliding under the silk sheets, Carol "sshhhed" her sister as she heard the bathroom door start to open. Paul enjoyed his long and hot shower. He donned the B&B bathroom with the tiger print on it. He heard the girls giggling as he applied cologne to his neck and thought, "Carrie is still here". As he walked out of the bathroom, he expected the girls to be still up talking but all he saw was some movement behind the bed white netting. He poked his head through a fold in the netting to see his wife sitting up looking back at him and her sister with her head turned aside on the pillow with her eyes closed.

Paul asked in a quiet whisper, "Is she asleep?"

Carol responded in a low voice, "More like passed out. I had to undress her and put her in with us. Come on in." as she padded the bed.

Paul stepped through the netting and pulled back the sheet on his side. He peeked underneath the sheet to see both sisters were nude. He expected it from Carol but was surprised to see Carrie naked. "You took all of her clothes off?" he whispered.

"She insisted" Carol grinned, "She always sleeps naked."

"OK" said Paul, "I don't see how her husband ever turns that down." Carol smiled and helped Paul remove his robe. "I don't have anything on under this. You sure it will be OK?"

Carol said, "I doubt if she will wake up. She really had a snoot full. If she does, she will probably think it is only a hot dream or something." She snuggled her naked body against his after he slipped under the sheet and gave him some light sensuous kisses.

Paul whispered, "This might be a lot of fun, screwing next to your sister. Too bad she isn't awake and want join."

Carol smiled and said, "I see that you already miss that threesome fun with Dana gone for awhile. She is out like a light so...... you want to see her naked?"

Paul nodded as Carol pulled back the sheet exposing her sister as well as there own nude bodies. Paul intently scanned Carrie as she lay motionless on the bed. "She looks so much like you." whispered Paul, "Her nipples and her pussy look just like yours."

"And her ass?" teased Carol.

"The same" smiled Paul. "Maybe a bit smaller but nice and round like you." Paul's cock hardened as he continued to voyeur his sister in law. "Can I touch?"

Carol nodded but said, "Be very quiet and gentle, of course." Paul nodded backed as he reached over his wife to where her sister lay. He extended one hand and held it barely over Carrie's chest. Slowly he rested his palm on her breast, enjoying the feeling of her warm skin on his fingers. He glanced at her face to see if her eyes opened or moved but she appeared to still be out. He ran his hands against both breasts and watched as each nipple hardened with the touch. They felt almost like Carol's and responded in the same way. He lightly ran his hands down her chest and stomach as Carol began to play with his hard cock. He glanced back at Carrie's face and then ran his hands down her thighs to her knees and back. He gently wedged his hand inside her knee and slowly moved her leg aside. He glanced back again and then paused to admire Carrie's pussy. Carol began to stroke her husband's cock as she watched her husband play with her sister like a kid in the candy shop.

He began to run his fingers through the light fine hair of her pussy, lightly caressing the skin. He glanced back again and still Carrie had no movement in her face. His fingers danced around her pussy until he had enough courage to slide one finger between her lips. He glanced back and then watched his finger disappear between her lips. Her pussy felt very wet and warm as his finger pushed forward and pulled back to rest on her clit. Paul thought that she felt very much like her sister and he probably could not tell the difference in the dark. He looked at Carrie's face again and then smiled back at Carol who was enjoying the show. Paul began to lightly run his finger in little circles on her clit. Carrie's face still showed no motion but Carol could detect a slight smile on her face.

Carol whispered, "Ok Paul, time for us now. You have had your fun." She knew that her sister could have an orgasm soon if Paul didn't stop. Paul slowed his fingers and moved one digit between the lips of her pussy again. This time, he continued downward and found the pussy hole of Carol's sister to be warm wet and almost sucked in his finger as he explored further. Carol slightly slapped Paul's butt and said, "Now stop that. Come on over here!"

Paul reluctantly stopped and embraced his wife. During the foreplay, Carol maneuvered herself and Paul to the foot of the bed where their feet were facing Carrie. Carrie grabbed a quick look at Carrie as Paul began to position himself over Carol. She saw that Carrie was quietly watching their lovemaking and was softly fingering her pussy. Paul had Carol's ankles over his shoulders as he pumped his cock into her. Carrie had the best view to watch his cock slide into her sister's pussy while his balls slapped against her thighs. Paul was stroking faster as Carol began to thrash her hips and moan. Paul heard another moan that was different from Carol's and came from another location. He looked over his shoulder to see Carrie sitting up and fingering her pussy. Knowing that Carrie was watching excited him more as he began to push harder and louder into his wife.

Carol reached a major orgasm and screamed loudly and Paul continued to push his cock hard and deep. She could tell that her husband was about to come any second as well. She whispered in Paul's ear as his body covered hers. They slowly separately as Paul put her ankles down on the bed and then straddled her shoulders. He slowly placed his cock between her lips and then pushed it into her hungry mouth. He face fucked his wife a few strokes and then poured his cum into her mouth. Paul moaned as his hips trembled while Carol's throat swallowed each load. Paul was oblivious to anything at the moment. Carol glanced over to see her sister who had her finger deep inside of herself. With her eyes closing, she moaned over and over. "wow, wow, wow, ahhhh, ohhh." Slowly, all came back from lala land and smiled at one another. Paul left the bed and headed for the bathroom. Carol picked herself up from the foot on the bed and went over to her sister. The two sisters lay next to each other on their stomach and chatted.

"Did you enjoy that?" teased Carol.

"You don't know how hard it was to stay still" giggled Carrie, "Especially when he started to touch my clit. I could have gone off so easily then."

"I know" smiled her sister, "Paul really thought he was getting away with something."

"You think he knows I wasn't sleeping?" asked Carrie innocently.

"Well, duh... not now" said Carol as they cracked up in laughter.

Paul stepped back out of the bathroom to the sisters laughing in the bed. "Did I miss something?" He asked.

"No" said Carol, "Just sister talk."

Paul stood at the edge of the bed with his head through the netting and looked at the two nude sisters lying in bed. He paused to admire the two lithe backs and two sets of rounded butt cheeks facing him. "From this view, you could pass for twins" he said as he climbed into bed with them.

"Carol says you are quite the ass man" joked Carrie.

Carol slapped her sister lightly on her butt and said, "Can't tell you anything, girl."

Paul chuckled, "That's Ok. I like what I like. And Carol is quite the delight in that department. So Carrie, is this a family tradition you like too?"

Carrie not sure how to take Paul's words said, "I've.... never done it before."

"Well maybe it's time you had a taste of it" smiled Paul, "Or least, I get to taste." Paul knelt down behind the girls and ran his hands across Carrie's butt cheeks.

"It's OK" reassured Carol, "You will really like his tongue there."

Paul continued to massage Carrie's butt, feeling and kneading each cheek as Carol lifted herself from the bed. She moved over and sat cross legged next to her sister's face. She began to stroke and caress her sister's hair while Paul moved closer between Carrie's legs. His hands spread her cheeks apart while he lowered his head. Soon his tongue was exploring the "V" of Carrie's butt until he found her pink rosebud. Carrie slightly gasped as she felt his warm wet tongue touch her there. Then she felt the pleasure and excitement of his touch. Carol continued to touch her sister's hair as squeals of delight uttered from Carrie's lips. Carol was feeling dreamlike as the fine flax like hair flowed through her fingers until she heard Carrie's low moan. She looked over to see Paul deeply fingering Carrie's pussy as his tongue snaked across her rosebud. Carol removed her hands from Carrie's hair and knelt next to her husband. She watched for awhile as her sister pushed her hips hard against Paul's fingers.

Carol got close to Paul's face and slowly pushed him aside. Paul watched as Carol's tongue explored her sister's ass and her fingers joined his in pleasuring her sister's pussy. Carrie noticed the different tongue and the extra set of hands but only sighed with the rush of another orgasm. Carol was the one who placed a finger in her sister's mouth and once it was wet, began to work that finger into Carrie's rosebud. Carrie resisted slightly then allowed Carol's finger to slide deeply in her. Her sister groaned at first then let out a pleasurable moan as Carol's digit began to work in and out of her. Carrie's body shuttered as a large orgasm passed through her. Paul and Carol slowly removed their hands from pleasing her. Paul slowly rolled Carrie on her back as Carol began to excitedly suck and bite Carrie's nipples.

Paul got close to Carrie's flushed face and asked, "Are you ready to try it?"

Carrie nodded her head and took several quick pants of air. "Yesssssssss, put your cock in my ass."

Paul left the bed and fumbled through Carol's overnight bag until he found what he was looking for. He returned with a tube of special lubricant. Carol removed her mouth from Carrie's chest and slowly rolled her sister back on her stomach. She extended her index finger towards her husband who placed a line of lubricant over the fingertip. She spread Carrie's butt cheeks open and placed the line of lube across her rosebud. She flinched as the cold lube touched her but then felt it grow warm. She relaxed somewhat as Carol massaged the lube around her sister's rosebud, pushing her finger slightly in and out. Carol looked over to see Paul dropping a line of lubricant across his hard cock and using his hand to spread it evenly across his head and shaft. Carol retrieved another line of lube on her finger and immediately drove it deep into her sister's ass.

With Carol's finger deep in her sister, Paul leaned over and raised Carrie by her hips. Carrie's face lay to one side on a pillow as her knees tried to steady on the silk sheets. Carol removed her finger with a slight pop sound and then Paul waddled over, placing his slick cock on top of Carrie's rosebud. He slowly pushed and about half of his cock head went in. Carrie moaned slightly and relaxed a bit more as the rest of Paul's head entered her ass. He held it there for a second and then pushed another inch of his cock shaft in her. Carrie let out a high pitched sound and said, "Pull it out, pull it out."

Carol leaned over and whispered to her sister, "It hurts a little at first but then you get the most unbelievable pleasure. Stay with it, honey." Then Carol straightened up and knelt next to Paul. She reached underneath him and lightly gave his balls a squeeze. Then she whispered to him, "Show my sister what an ass fucking is all about!" Carol then reached further underneath Paul until she found Carrie's wet pussy and started to rub her sister's clit very fast and hard. Paul pushed in a little more and then sunk his cock deep into Carrie. She let out a moan like a wild animal as she began to pant hard. Paul began to slowly pump his cock in and out of his sister in law as the moans of pain became moans of pleasure. Paul's balls slapped loudly against Carrie's petite body and with each push his hips landed against her rounded globed butt cheeks. The room filled with wild moans from Carrie and the slapping sound of Paul's body. Carol could feel Carrie's very intense orgasms shudder through her pussy as Carol continued to massage her clit.

Paul pushed forward, driving Carrie's face hard into the pillow. He stayed motionless as loads of cum filled her ass. Carrie just moaned, "oh, ohhhhhhhh, oh, ohhhh" as she felt the hot fluid fill a different part of her than she had ever experienced before. It felt so different and so good compared to cum filling her pussy or mouth. Paul slowly moved back and slide his cock from her butt. He gently lowered her hips to the bed and then he left to clean himself up. Carrie lay limp on the bed. She could not move and felt only waves of pleasures.

Carol placed her face against her sister's cheek and asked if she liked it. Carrie nodded her head in agreement. Carol then began to gently massage her sister's face and neck. Carol knew that this was not the time for words but to relax and enjoy. Paul came back into bed and the three of them snuggled into sleep. Before drifting off, Carol thought how wonderful this New Year's Eve was. It would be the start of a new beginning with sister in the family. She could only imagine their fun when Dana came home for spring break.