News Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look at Jenny, "Are you okay?"

She chuckles, "Yeah, Garedan brought me to another room, tied me to a bed spread-eagled. He brought one of the other slave girls in; she was wearing a blindfold. He had her eat me out laying there prone on the bed. It was delightful and strange all at the same time. Then, when she was done and I was raw with excitement, he took her away. A few minutes later he came back in the room. He re-tied my ankles up behind my head. I was spread wide open with my ass sticking in the air. I thought he was going to screw me; instead, he spanked me with a heavy belt. It was excruciating. It was marvelous."

"I'm sorry and jealous at the same time."

"Oh, no, don't be sorry. It's all a part of being in the Mongol harem. I wanted to be there. Just 'cause my speculation was incorrect, that doesn't lessen the fulfillment of that scene. What about you? Where did Hamid take you after the race?"

"Hamid took me deeper into the woods, hung my wrists from a tree. He whipped me until I ached then he shoved his cock into my bunghole. It was fulfilling!"

The door swung open; Jasmine pushed Allie into the room and laid her on the bed on my left. She tied her neck to the bed frame just as the rest of us.

Jenny leans up and looks over at Allie; Jenny's face looks pained. I know how she feels. Jenny gently says, "Allie, Allie - are you okay?"

Allie does not move. I look back at Jenny. I turn again to Allie and ask, "Allie, talk to us. Are you okay?"

Allie still does not respond. Her eyes are open and she blinks, but she does not react to any of our requests.

Jenny lies back down; I give up too for now. Maybe she will come around.

Then Allie speaks, "He tied me to the guard rail on the balcony. He shoved a plug into my asshole. He beat me with a strap. He burnt me with thick matches. He whipped me some more. He threw me into a room and dropped me onto a couple of pillows and hog-tied me. I stayed there until she brought me back into here." She pauses and takes a deep breath.

I look back at Jenny; she purses her lips and shushes me.

Allie goes on, "Berdham treated me like his slave. It was okay. He treated me like his property; he owned me. I liked it. I enjoyed it all. I was a true female in the Mongol harem. I became a part of the adventure and it became real. It's all so real. You told me to become a part of the story and I did. I couldn't have done this without your help."

Jenny mumbles to me, "Maybe I was wrong, eh?"

I tell Allie, "You should get some rest. The day is still young; I don't know what is next on the schedule."

Allie closes her eyes and says, "Thank you. Thank you both for helping me to experience the full power of my fantasy."

I lay back; Jenny does likewise. We both smile. Allie is smiling too.

We lay there in silence for another hour or so.

***

Jasmine comes back into the room carrying our harem outfits. "Here, put these on!" She lays the outfits on the side of the bed, walks around and removes the cords from our necks. We all get up and get dressed.

Allie sighs and comments, "I love wearing this. It feels so natural on me."

Jenny adds, "This is probably the normal clothing that a harem girl residing in a wealthy man's harem would wear."

"That's fine with me. It is so easy to entice my man dressed like this!"

I jump in, "Would the rich men's harems be this fancy?"

Jenny responds, "If your master is royalty, you are probably living in a harem that spans an acre or more. There will be several buildings, courtyards and gardens. And you are walled in and will never see the outside world. As you go lower in the hierarchy, the size of the harem gets smaller and the security is not as tight."

I loudly whisper to Allie, "It's so nice to have an expert with us." All three of us giggle.

Allie chimes in, "I feel so stupid." We three giggle some more.

Jasmine snaps, "Come quickly -- we must go." Jasmine never giggles.

Jasmine leads us out onto the balcony. The six men and the other three girls are down in the main room. It looks like the men are eating some sort of meat at the table; the girls are seated across from them about four feet away from the table. The three girls are seated directly in front of their original escorts. Jasmine takes us down the stairs and has us sit beside the other three girls and in the appropriate position; I am seated across from Hamid.

Jasmine walks behind us and, in turn, binds our wrists behind our backs with cord. When she finishes she takes bowls of water off the table and sets them in front of us. When each girl has her bowl she orders us, "Drink!" We all lean our faces down into the bowls and slurps up some water.

The men continue to eat and act somewhat disinterested in our activities. We look at them and at each other. Jasmine lingers around us but says nothing. There is some green vegetable that the men chew on along with chunks of meat the size of meatballs.

Abruptly, the man on the far end flings a small piece of green vegetable toward his girl. It lands just in front of her. She looks at Jasmine who nods her head downward. The girl leans down and picks the vegetable up with her lips; she eats it. This is going to be gratifying. Again, a situation that is so erotic in its simplicity and so uncomplicated in its mission: the male dominant feeding his female submissive.

The men periodically toss pieces of vegetable or meat our way and we each lean down and eat it off the carpet. The meat tastes like simple sausage. I think about that for a minute -- what kind of meat would they eat in central Asia? Possibly this would be ox or yak or camel! The meat is spiced and produces an unfamiliar but pleasant taste on my palette. The vegetable tastes somewhat like celery -- it is seasoned in a salty mixture. The meal is delicious. The method of serving is thrilling. We must provide an interesting picture as we girls bob up and down snatching the parcels of food from the floor.

After the men finish all the food, they stand and walk over toward us. My Master stands behind me and sternly says, "Finish your water." I drop my head down quickly and finish drawing the water from the bowl. He takes hold of my hair and gently pulls it to make me stand up.

I quickly stand and face him; I bow my head slightly and do not look at him directly. Master takes a short leather strap with a large metal ring on it from his belt and wraps it around my neck; it is a collar. He takes another leather strap that is coiled on his belt. I tighten up in fear; is he going to whip me? I breathe easier when he connects the end of the strap to my collar; it is just a leash. I did not want to be whipped again; at least, I did not want to be whipped again this soon. He gives the leash a tug and walks toward the door towing me behind him. When we reach the door leading outside the house he stops and turns toward me. In a few seconds, Mark and Jenny come over and stand beside us. Master and Mark look at each other. They each take hold of our outfits and rip them off us. These costumes are so dainty that it hardly takes any effort for them to rip them off. It is enlivening. I glance at Jenny; she has rolled her eyes back into her eye sockets as she sighs.

Mark pulls Jenny outside and heads toward the trail back to the farm house. Master pulls my leash and we follow them. Just as quickly as that, we are on the path and walking back to civilization. This all transpires much too swiftly. I do not want the fantasy to end. But on we traipse.

The woods are beautiful. The trees are decorated with a multitude of greenery. The brook splashes alongside the trail. Every now and then I see a squirrel or chipmunk scurrying about. The sun is shining brilliantly, warming me as we march along. Master had mentioned before about getting lost in these woods. I was ready to get lost with him now. But this is not the real world. What a shame that is.

***

We reach the clearing. It was just yesterday that we dropped off my clothes and Master gave me a plain white garment to wear. Master picks up his back pack and pulls me to the edge of the clearing. Mark and Jenny walk to the opposite side of the clearing. Master turns me around so his back is to the forest and my back is to Mark and Jenny. Master drops the back pack to the ground. He releases the leash and drops it by the back pack. He instructs me, "Kneel."

I swiftly drop to my knees. I look up at Master. I feel compelled to spread my knees and I do so and widely. I am not going to let this fantasy end just yet. He steps closer to me so that I have to arch my back to look up at him. My breasts heave up toward him for his visual delight.

Master speaks, "Slave, you may speak freely. Have you enjoyed your visit to the Mongol harem?"

"Yes, Master, I had an incredible time as a harem girl -- from start to finish."

He pierces me with his look. He asserts, "You were treated like an animal."

"Please no, Master, not as an animal -- I was treated as a woman serving her man."

"You were beaten."

"Yes, Master, I lost a race. I was given the appropriate punishment. The harem girl cannot dispute anything her man does to her."

"You were taken by someone who was not your true Master."

"Yes, Master, I am a harem girl. I am obliged to serve my man, whoever it may be and whatever he wants."

"You are now bound, naked and kneeling before your Master. How do you feel about that? Speak!"

"Yes, Master, there is no place I would rather be." There could not be a more honest answer. Kneeling here, looking up at him, gave me such an erotic sensation -- much more so than anything I had done on either of my fantasies. What could be more normal than being here under the dominion of my Master?

"What do you want to do now?"

"Master, I want to suck you cock." No need to hesitate on the answer here either. It is what I wanted to do.

Master unbuttons his pants and pulls out his member. He lean up and guide it into my mouth. I pull on him and try to take him as far into my mouth as possible. I work him slowly; I did not want to finish any time soon.

I pretend his cock is covered with the oatmeal gruel he had fed me back at the 'Man's World' compound. I roll my tongue around his flesh and keep him wet as I moved back and forth over his muscle. His member is hard and stiff, but I will do whatever I can to handle it like a true harem girl!

Master takes hold of my head with both hands. He thrusts his cock down my throat with quick hard strokes. In a few minutes, his cock pulses and coats my mouth with his cum. I swallow every drop he loads onto my tongue. The sucking goes on. He finally pulls his cock from my mouth and moves my lips to his balls.

I begin licking with the same fervent effort I used on his cock. I roll my wet tongue around each ball back and forth. I lean down lower and run my tongue underneath his scrotum and between his legs. Then back to the balls; swallowing each in succession and massaging it with my tongue. I release them and roll my tongue up the underside of his cock and suck him some more. I have got to keep this going; I do not want the weekend to end.

Finally, sadly, he steps back away from me. I look down; I know what is coming. He picks up the back pack and tells me, "Stand!" He releases my wrists and removes the collar from my neck. He hands me my clothes out of the back pack. Reluctantly, I put them on. I turn around and notice that Jenny is putting her t-shirt back on, too.

Master asks, "Turn around please." I look into his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am, Master."

"No, no, you must call me Brent now. We have left the harem. I'm sorry, we have returned to the real world - you are still mine here!"

I jump up and wrap my arms around his neck. We kiss passionately. He holds me in his arms. The fantasy may be over, but I am still his woman and will continue so. We unlock our lips but I stay close to him.

"Jean, I love you." He makes me melt.

"I love you too, Brent. I don't want today to end."

"I know but we have to. Let's get back to the house. We have to get ready for an important trip; we can talk about the particulars in the car on the way back to Hemmingsburg." He turns and looks at Mark and Jenny. He shouts over to them, "Are you ready to head back to the farm house?"

Jenny has her head resting on Mark's chest and has her arms wrapped around his neck. He holds her close to him. She looks so serene in his arms. They seem like a nice couple; yes, they are a nice couple. Mark answers back, "Yeah, let's get going." He reaches down and pinches her ass. She looks up at him with a smile.

Brent picks up the back pack and we start walking. I put my hand around his arm and walk beside him. I ask, "This trip you mentioned -- where are we going?"

Brent looks down at me, "We are going to the visit with Senator Melvin Johnson. We are going to Washington D.C. Mr. Billings is sending us on a secret news story assignment!"

***

I wave at Jenny and Mark from the car. Brent is driving out onto the highway as we head back to Hemmingsburg. Jenny and Mark walk back into the farm house. Brent is taking me back to my apartment so I can get ready for our trip to Washington D.C. I cannot wait to hear all about it.

We are driving on the highway. I am tired; these two days have been so busy! I snuggle up to Brent's arm. He puts his right hand on my left knee. I point out, "You should keep both hands on the wheel."

"I'll take my chances. This highway is not very busy." He pauses for a second then continues on, "We haven't had much time to talk about our trip to 'Man's World' a couple of weeks ago. What are your impressions?"

I think for a second, "I only went there for an interview with Hector. Before I knew it, I was running through the woods trying to avoid a pursuer. I had no possible way of knowing what I was to become. Why did you not speak to me during that time?"

"It was the appropriate thing to do. I had to make your mind work out the answers. Any man can tie up and beat a woman. I didn't want it that way. I wanted you to want to be tied and want to be beaten. If I am going to enjoy my dominant male personality, it was only going to happen if you were really living your submissive female personality. It could only happen that way and work. Playing out roles is just acting. We both want more than that."

"I really do live it. I love being your slave!"

"Once that was done, it was a simple matter to enter into the Mongol harem fantasy. Mark had been working on this for a long time. To some extent he had you in mind for it."

"How could that be? Mark had no way of knowing what I was thinking." I am puzzled. "He couldn't have known I was interviewing Hector."

"Why not? He is your brother. He knows you better than you think. And, he was the one who asked Billings to send you on the interview. In fact, he recommended you to Billings in the first place -- he knew you were a journalism major and he knew of Hector's association with the female fantasy industry."

"You've got to be kidding. Why would he recommend me for such a backwater newspaper?"

"Mark has known Billings since your parents died. Billings covered that story. Your brother was still in high school when he became 'acquainted' with the 'Man's World' operation."

"But there was no 'Man's World' operation back then," I protested.

"The facility was not there. But the operation was already in progress. Hector generally set them up in the basement of a building he rented downtown. It was a small time operation and did not turn a profit. Hector is an entrepreneur. He canvassed rich females who wanted to escape the real world. His sales skills were obviously effective. You have lived the results."

"So how did Mark get into this?"

"Mark knew he wanted a girl of his own. He had been doing odd-jobs for Hector already -- painting, cleaning, shredding paperwork and what-not. He has sales skills of his own. He had Hector training him on how to be an effective dominant. In no time, he targeted an appropriate young lady and worked his magic on her."

"And that young lady was Jenny Ackerman?"

"Yes!"

"But how did he really know that I would be a good client for the 'Man's World'?"

"Mostly, it was his intuition. He watched you and listened how you talked. He watched how you responded to certain stimuli. After a while, he figured it out. The fact that the job with Billings popped up was an unexpected opportunity. It was simple to get you started -- a simple visit and interview assignment. You got that assignment over a senior reporter who was also a male -- he was greatly disappointed. Mark was overjoyed at how this all worked out!"

"He's a brigand."

"Really? Why that term - brigand?"

"Just a brother-sister thing! Nothing really. Anyway, it all worked out for the better. I'm not complaining, even if it was my pesky brother!"

"Well, Mark will be glad to hear that!"

"So, tell me, what about this trip to Washington. What are we going to be doing there?"

Mark took a deep breath. "Jean, this is a significant assignment for the both of us. Senator Melvin Johnson is an important person and a very powerful Washington politician. He is starting his second term as senator and does not have to worry about re-election for five more years. He has built a significant array of allies both inside and outside Washington. He is also an occasional dominant at 'Man's World'. Hector McDougall is one of his old-time business partners. The Senator got Hector out of some trouble with the Securities and Exchange Commission back in their younger days. In exchange, Hector has made very tightly secure accommodations so that the Senator can relieve some of his own anxieties. The Senator is known as the 'Whip Meister' among the submissives who know him."

"What is it about the Senator that Mr. Billings wants us to investigate?"

"There are subtle rumors going around that the Senator may be involved in some indirect way funneling grant money to bogus manufacturing operations. The money props up the phony business for a short period of time drawing in ignorant investors. Then the phony business somehow goes belly up. The initial investors are protected, the ignorant investors lose big, and the taxpayers pick up the tab. Coincidentally, the initial investors are all close friends of some lobbyist who bends the Senator's ear. We are going to make our acquaintance with the Senator as representatives of 'Man's World' -- not as reporters."

"We are going to be undercover?"

"Much more than you might think."

Suspiciously I ask, "What do you mean by that?" I probably already know the answer.

"We just want to nose around and ask innocent questions. Inadvertently the Senator may say something important. The Senator may also ask for an indulgence of some sort."

I raise an eyebrow on that comment. "Indeed! Are we looking to bring the Senator down?"

"Maybe. It is still innocent until proven guilty. For us to get on the inside, we will have to appeal with our only card to play."

"I suppose that would be the 'Man's World' fantasy land."

"That's one of the reasons I love you -- your deductive capabilities are beyond compare!"

I sarcastically reply, "You are too kind."

"Our task is simple. We will talk with the Senator and some of his personal staff people -- we will glean what we can. Mixed in with that will be an invitation to the Mongol harem fantasy and, perhaps, a teaser commercial to further advertise what we have to offer."

"Are you planning on me being the main object of the teaser?"

"No, not just you. The Senator's Chief of Staff is a woman. I will also be providing my services as required. She has been a participant at 'Man's World also."

I am not sure how to take that. "Oh?"

"Jean, we have got to be convincing. This is our line of work. We are investigative reporters. We have a chance to do something big here. You really want to do this, don't you?"