News Story Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to share you with someone else."

"Just consider this our third fantasy adventure. We only need to be ourselves and enter into the fray."

"You make it sound so easy. There are so many complications. What if we are found out?"

"It could be embarrassing, but we do have a way out."

"I'm all ears."

"Didn't you pay attention? The Senator is a customer of 'Man's World'. That's not the kind of thing a Senator wants on his resume. We just play our hand expertly and if he is not connected, then no-harm-no-foul. In that case we have just spent a few fun days in Washington on another improbable fantasy trip."

He, of course, is going to convince me that this is a great and patriotic opportunity for us. And, of course, I am going to relent. I observe, "It's still so complicated. How can we know we have covered every base?"

He squeezes my thigh a couple of times. He assures me, "I know you are apprehensive. You really don't need to worry. We are going to be in the middle of a Washington dinner party at a swank country club. We will mingle. Then we will leave. Jenny will visit you early in the morning and help you pick out some appropriate attire. Our plane is scheduled to load at 11 AM."

"You are expecting me to go, aren't you?"

"Why of course."

"But what if I decline?"

"In that case I will have to whip you, and then we will go."

Now there is another complication: I am going to have to decide whether I will decline or not.