Nice n' Slimy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

She opened the door and walked in, setting her bag down and kicking her shoes off. Like always, it was so relaxing to be home, but today more so than ever, as she felt almost... lethargic. She walked up the stairs, heading to her bed, but looked to the shower. She thought back to her earlier masturbation, and decided she should wash up and change her panties. Heather grinned lazily as she walked up, slowly stripping off her clothes as she went up; first her shirt, then her jeans on which a damp spot had formed. The bra was tighter than before as well, but Heather didn't care, as she discarded that and then her damaged panties, the torn fabric soaked through in her juices. It was strange that she hadn't noticed it earlier.

Heather began to lightly hum to herself as she opened the bathroom door. Anyone who saw her might believe the teen was on drugs, but Heather was perfectly sober... she hoped at least. She turned on the water, feeling it heating up quickly, soon at the desired temperature. Heather sighed as she climbed into the shower, feeling the water pelting her in a near perfect massage, sending any tension in her body down the drain, even though she felt so languid she could have been a liquid herself. She reached up to run a hand through her silky hair, but paused in part shock and part confusion.

She grabbed a lock of it and brought it to her face. It wasn't black, or it was, but it was turning a lighter colour at a rapid pace, literally right before her eyes. Heather wasn't sure how to react, her mind still foggy and unable to think clearly, her brow simply furrowing in confusion. The impact of the water on her skin was becoming less noticeable now, if anything, it felt as though the water was passing through her, even though it still had an impact of sorts. Heather knew she should be scared, or at least disturbed to some extent, however her mind was just as lethargic as ever, unable and unwilling to think about what was happening to her. She continued to look at her hair, no longer black and quickly turning a light blue.

Then, at long last, her mind realised the terror it should be feeling. Her hand, the one holding her hair, was disappearing... no, it wasn't disappearing, it was turning blue and transparent. Heather let go of her locks, no longer able to see as several locks of her hair fused together, all the while becoming longer and longer, reaching down to her back. Her eyes couldn't widen any further, staring in horrified curiosity as the changes to her hand crept along her arm. She couldn't see anything she would have expected; no bones, no veins. Nothing. Her flesh was a cobalt blue, see-through, but distinctly solid to the eye.

Heather opened her mouth to scream. She knew it wouldn't do anything, but, on the off chance that someone heard her, they could help. She took a deep breath and was about to scream, but stopped as a powerful cough came over her, cutting off the attempt to cry for help. Her hands went to her throat on instinct, her eye catching the sight of the left hand, in the exact same state as her right, but that made no true impact on her at that point, as she felt her hands seem to go inside her neck. The force and speed she moved with was significant, but it should be impossible for this to happen.

Needing to see what was happening, Heather left the shower and moved to the mirror. It had yet to steam up, letting her see everything happening to her body in clear detail, even if she half wished she couldn't. Heather pulled her arms away, her hands pulling out of her neck, which was also blue and transparent, exactly like her arms were, the colouration spreading past her shoulders, now rushing down her torso. To her surprise, her nipples were hard as they could be, even though the heat in the room was enough to nearly qualify as a sauna, meaning the peaks were either in state of constant erection now, or she was somehow aroused by what was happening. The change now reached her breasts.

Heather suddenly felt her arousal. She couldn't resist the moan that passed her lips, now able to feel the odd sensations of her body's transformation. Heather struggled to figure out a way to describe to herself, even summarising it as weird didn't seem adequate. It was like having cool water slowly pouring all over her, yet it was warm as well. Her body nearly felt as it was burning with desire, but also fear, however that did little to temper her arousal, as her transformed hands acted on her sudden urges, seemingly latching onto her pussy to immediately thrust her fingers inside. She could feel the walls tightening around her once again, but there was no moisture. In the back of her mind she knew it was because her very hands were now made of fluid.

The continued transformation progressed further and further down her body. As she pleasured herself, one hand thrusting four of her altered digits into her cunt, while the other rubbed and pushed against her clit. She had done the same thing twice that day, however now was different, the sensations driving out her fear and replacing it with pure desire, pushing moans from her lips in chorus of lust. Her voice was no different than before, despite her vocal chords no longer seeming to exist, though it was somewhat husky, as if designed to seduce. Her new body was quickly forming now, as the change spread to her chin and crotch.

Heather's moans rose in pitch as she continued to masturbate. She didn't care if her legs were rapidly turning blue, or that her face was already transformed up to her nose, her desire overriding any concerns outside of the pleasure. The shower continued to run in the background, completely ignored as she felt the first wave of pleasure beginning to rise within, her moans turning to cries as she came, despite having only begun less than a minute ago. Nonetheless her ecstasy was as complete as ever, personified as she threw her head back and voiced her climax to the world, even as her body finished its transformation. Despite the intense orgasm, it soon ended and Heather saw the world go dark around her.

Everything felt so weird. That was her first thought as she opened her eyes, seeing the ceiling of her bathroom come into focus, the plain white paint on it the same as always. She turned her head to the side, the rack of towels with one having fallen to the floor, before turning to the other to see the sink. Nothing had changed from what she saw, but everything felt... off. She raised her hands to rub the sides of her head, thinking it would calm her down somewhat, only to see what had become of her. In an instant, Heather was on her feet and looking in the mirror.

"This can't be me. This can't..." She trailed off, raising a finger to touch her face. Her skin, or rather her entire body, was an ocean blue colour, yet it was somewhat transparent. She could see the towels behind her, and the fact that none of her organs were visible, though she figured it was probably for the best, considering how strange and terrifying her situation already was. Her finger met her face, poking into it as it would her skin like normal, but then she applied pressure. Her eyes went wide as her finger sunk, to the knuckle, inside her face, however that was not the strangest part of the act. Heather bit her bottom lip, glad to find she still had teeth, to suppress a deep moan of pleasure.

Her finger moved within her cheek, sending ripples of pleasure across her new body. Heather quickly realised what was about to happen, and removed the finger, moaning as she did so. Taking deep breaths, to calm herself and looked to the mirror once more, running her eyes over her new body. As she looked between her arms and torso, she noticed some parts of her body were darker than others, particularly her breasts, granting them a more solid appearance, though Heather was certain she could penetrate any part of her body. She stood on her tip toes, glad that they were solid enough to do so, and raising her pelvis just enough to get a look at her crotch. She wasn't sure if she wanted to cry in relief or in worry.

Her pussy was still there. It was completely solid to her eye, a much darker shade of blue than even her breasts, which she now realised still had nipples, the engorged nubs as dark as her genitalia. She returned her gaze to her sex, noticing that it was leaking a fluid that ran along her legs, even though she would have thought it would be absorbed into her. Testing this, Heather walked back to the shower and put her hand under the now cold water, finding that it either stopped upon meeting her as normal, or simply passed through altogether. She remembered having read a strange story about a slime girl, that she needed moisture to exist, but that didn't seem to be the case.

She turned the shower off and went back to looking over her body. Lightly, Heather began to run her hands over her arms and legs, carefully so as not to sink into herself again. It was strange, like her body had only changed in colour and sensitivity, but it was still perfectly fine. Steeling herself, Heather pushed a hand into her arm, barely stifling a moan in the process and saw as her fingers wiggled inside herself, retaining their shape and solidarity. She pulled them back and studied them, finding that no moisture was on any of her digits, even though her insides felt distinctly wet, eerily similar to her pussy in fact. The thought brought her curiosity to the drooling snatch.

It was strange that she still retained her genitals. Repeated looks over her torso made her certain that she no longer had a womb, let alone ovaries, and yet her vagina seemed to be the most solid part of her. She recalled how sensitive the inside of her body was now, almost exactly as her pussy had been earlier that morning, requiring all of her will power not to masturbate. Thoughts passed through her mind, none of them logical, however logic had long since abandoned her. If her body was like a pussy, did that also mean it could function as a womb of sorts? But of course she didn't have any eggs, or at least nothing to hold them as far as she could see.

She stopped her hands from venturing her pussy for now. She wanted to explore the rest of her body first, particularly her face, something Heather had been too distracted to really look at earlier. She returned to the mirror and focused her gaze on her facial features, holding an arm in front of her breasts, something that was becoming more and more tempting to her, to keep her attention where she wanted it. Heather noted how her face was indeed a darker shade than the rest of her, and the only part, aside from her nipples and vagina, that wasn't see-through. Not only that, but its structure had changed somewhat as well.

Her eyes seemed a touch bigger. The iris had turned an even lighter shade of blue than before, definitely glowing, and the speck at the centre of her pupil was even bigger. She squinted at it, trying to gage how big it was, and noticed that it was in a shape of sorts, like a scribbled star to a certain extent. Her eyelashes remained, though they were blue like the rest of her now, but appeared longer and thicker than before, while a dark strip of her body passed as eyebrows. Her nose had shrunk a touch from its slightly oversized form before, granting her a cute button nose. Heather noticed her lips were slightly fuller as well.

Then there was her hair, if it could still be called that. From the top of her head fell a dozen ropes of navy blue, each one reaching the top of her rear, something she turned to see, noting that it was at least an inch bigger. Heather returned her focus to the ropes of hair she now sported, thinking they distinctly resembled tentacles of a sort, especially as she waved them about. On a whim, Heather tried to focus on them, summoning all of her willpower to try and make her hair move, however nothing happened. She wasn't disappointed, having expected it not to work in the first place.

She continued to look herself over. If not for her strange, transparent skin, Heather felt certain she'd pass for a model. Her waist was slim as before, though no longer showing off the beginnings of her six pack, her legs were long and pleasing to the air, while her ass was pert as ever and pleasingly bigger too. However that didn't make a difference, no matter how good she looked, if she couldn't go out in public. All manner of science fiction plot lines passed through her head, of her being taken for research, or turned into a weapon somehow, or even kidnapped by a crazed woman and used for their pleasure. Heather frowned at the last one, not recalling any movie or novel with such a plot line.

That was soon pushed out of her mind however. Heather couldn't move anymore, her arms went limp at her sides, her legs kept her upright but remained still. Even her eyelids no longer worked. Terror gripped her, a pounding sound rising in her ears, the noise exactly like that of a heartbeat, something wasn't sure she had anymore. As she stood there, frozen in place, Heather noticed her skin changing colour. It hadn't crossed her mind until then, but she was surprisingly calm about this, taking a more analytical view despite the abnormal, to put it mildly, occurrences throughout the day. And now, her skin was returning to normal.

Her normal, lightly tanned flesh spread rapidly over her body. It was faster than her prior change, her arms and legs having already returned to normal, promptly followed by her torso and head. To her surprise, it felt... peculiar to be in her normal skin, even as she regained her ability to move. Heather's body retained its augmented appearance, though her breasts looked to be even bigger already. As before, she tested it by finding and putting on her borrowed bra, soon realising that it was too tight, constricting the soft mounds to the point of pain. She let it fall to the floor and left the bathroom.

Back in her room, Heather sat on her bed. There was very little she could do at that time, at least, nothing that wouldn't lead to possible imprisonment and 'human' experimentation. Did she even count as human anymore? Even if she did, and she told someone like her mother, then they'd simply classify her as an unknown organism to be studied. A morbid grin appeared on her lips, thinking that if she was lucky, she'd be freed after a few years if enough people were to protest. Heather let herself fall back, lying on her sheets as she struggled to think of a way to solve this, but nothing came to mind, except to stay as she was, but something nagged at the corners of her mind. Heather felt certain she wouldn't be able to maintain her human state for very long periods.

The sun eventually began to set. She should feel hungry by now, especially since she had barely eaten anything all day, however her stomach remained silent and she felt no true desire to eat. Heather put a hand to her stomach, noting her muscular abdomen was no longer as toned as before, though her skin was still smooth and tight. As she laid there, Heather felt her eyelids growing heavy, a sudden need to sleep coming unbidden, but welcome nonetheless. She let darkness envelop her consciousness and slept throughout the night.

When morning came, Heather knew the day wouldn't be good for her. She sat up, having slept on the covers, and noted the near burning sensation in her throat, her attempts to swallow only increasing the pain. She walked to her bathroom, immediately running the tap and leaning down to drink as much as she could, letting it fill her mouth before swallowing it down. As she repeated the action, she felt the burn subside, however it was still there, smouldering in the background. When the sensation was at a point she could ignore it, Heather stood up straight and looked at herself. Unlike yesterday, when she had looked like a model, she now looked horrible.

Her hair may as well have been dipped in a vat of grease. Her eyes had dark circles under them, despite having slept rather soundly, while her cheeks looked slightly hallow and unhealthy. Heather's lips were thinner as well. From the neck downwards the only side of her that hadn't changed was her bust, still as perky and large as ever, maybe even bigger. Beneath them however, her waist was deathly thin, the simple act of breathing in allowing her to her ribs. From her waist her once shapely hips barely had any flare to them, in kind, her ass was greatly shrunken, only just retaining its shape. Heather met her reflected gaze, seeing her eyes were dull and near lifeless.

Was she dying? The thought came unbidden, but remained with her for several minutes as she stared at herself, taking note of how skinny her arms had become. She could hide her limbs easily enough, however Sharon was sure to notice, given their close friendship. The thought of her friend being even somewhat repulsed by her appearance brought a grimace to her face, the mere idea that she might lose one of her limited, true friends enough to bring a small tear to her eye. Heather shook the pessimism free, both figuratively and literally, even going so far as to slap herself. The sting did its job, allowing her to focus once more.

Her school was strict about absence. Missing a single day could mean temporary expulsion, weeks of detention, or being expelled. None of the prospects were appealing to Heather, who worked quickly, giving her hair a fast wash to make it appear less greasy, while applying her makeup in such a way that her cheeks looked somewhat fuller. Despite the day being fairly warm already, Heather pulled on a loose, long sleeved shirt and a similar pair of jeans, sighing in relief that they made her limbs appear normal as always. So long as no one looked closely, Heather appeared to be as normal as possible.

As she was about to leave her house, she stopped as a curiosity came over her. Heather's sitting room had a large mirror that easily showed most of her top half, as such she moved to stand in front of it. Yume had left a short while ago, leaving her without fear of discovery with the curtains pulled closed. Heather took a deep breath and pictured herself as she was yesterday, that is to say, her strange new body. After a while she couldn't feel anything, causing her to open her eyes in both relief and disappointment, but was soon pleased as she looked at herself. Her body was as it had been except with clothes on top.

It surprised her that her outfit seemed perfectly dry. Heather looked at her hands and, with a quick thought and a blink, she found her body to be human again, despite having felt nothing. Another thought and she was blue again. Heather looked herself over in that form, noting how light her body appeared, the colour resembling clear water rather than the deep, cobalt shade it had been. In the back of her mind, she knew it was because she was malnourished, but Heather had no way of knowing what her body needed. She had drunk possibly gallons of water less than an hour ago, but that had only relieved her somewhat.

Solid food had no draw either. She had considered making herself breakfast, but nothing was appealing in the slightest. A glance at her phone forced the concern from her mind, as she rushed out of the door, her classes beginning in less than ten minutes, barely enough time for her to make it. Heather fortunately lived fairly close to her school, though far enough that she couldn't walk it without taking almost an hour. She managed to park fairly quickly and make it to her class, however only with a single minute to spare. She took her seat and prepared herself for the day to come.

Her classes passed by in a haze of unfocused discomfort. She couldn't pay attention to the lessons, barely catching enough to take notes, before her mind wandered. In the majority of her classes, about half of the students were female, most of which were good looking, catching her attention whenever she tried, and failed, to focus. To her fortune, the school day came to an end without anyone noticing her odd behaviour, but there was one final obstacle to overcome. Heather paced slowly to the pool, hoping she could get away with sitting out that evening.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers