Nice n' Slimy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon was already there in the locker room. She caught sight of Heather and waved her over, even as she undid the clasp of her bra, releasing her bountiful chest to the world.

"Did the bra work?" She asked nonchalantly, pulling down her panties now. Heather blushed and tried to keep her eyes away, but they were inevitably drawn back to the perfect, heart shaped cheeks of Sharon's rear or the perky, teardrop shaped breasts on her chest.

"Uh, y-yeah, but I... kinda outgrew it already." She said, reaching into her bag and pulling it, glad that she had remembered it, considering her earlier state of mind. Sharon's eyes went wide as she took her underwear back, checking to make sure it was a DD.

"Shit, you're really growing aren't you?" She asked jokingly, putting in her own bag, "Guess we'll have to go shopping soon, to tell you the truth they've been feeling a bit tight for me as well." Sharon explained, already planning out her purchases while Heather simply nodded and began to undress as well, forgetting her poor state as she looked at her friend, only tearing her gaze away when Sharon glanced her way. As she pulled off her top, her large E cup breasts bouncing as she did so, their buoyancy akin to jelly, despite their firm appearance. Heather nearly gasped in shock at herself, seeing that her body was as it had been a couple of days ago; her stomach, arms and legs as toned as ever. She caught her reflection in one of the highly polished lockers and found her cheeks were naturally fuller as well.

"Was it all a dream?" She asked herself under her breath.

"What was that?" Sharon asked in response, pulling on her two piece swimsuit, forcefully fitting her breasts into the outfit. Heather didn't openly acknowledge it, but she could clearly see her friend's nipple poking through the material.

"N-nothing, just talking to myself." She replied and went about getting ready herself. As she did so, she noticed her clit was larger than she remembered, possibly larger than when she was masturbating, the pleasurable nub jutting almost half an inch from its hood. Fortunately, her swimsuit wasn't tight enough to highlight it, making the odd protrusion easy enough to hide. She walked out into the gradually setting sunlight, the air still warm and welcoming as Spring came into full effect. The other girls on the swim team were already warming up.

Heather quickly realised a new predicament that put her earlier situation to shame. The girls were all fit, their bodies honed from practice and well cared for even during vacations, and their bodies reaped the benefit of such care. Each girl's breasts couldn't be smaller than C cups, each of them shaped as if sculpted from some kind of marble, their nipples jutting out due to the contrasting temperatures of the pool and the air. To Heather, each of her teammates could pass for models with ease. She found it impossible to look away.

Swimming was strangely easy however. Heather glided through the water as if she were swimming through air, her focus where it needed to be and her finely tuned muscles working perfectly in sync with one another. It made it seem like her worries from the morning were completely unfounded, that she had simply slept wrong or accidently drunk some of her mother's wine. She completed her final lap and climbed from the pool, breathing deeply despite not feeling any exhaustion from the ten laps. Sharon came over, a towel over her shoulders, moisture still coating her face and body.

"Seriously, if you're taking something, you'd better hook me up too." She said, sitting down beside her friend.

"It's nothing like that, I just feel really good in the water lately." Heather replied, a smile on her face, her first genuine one in the past two days. It was true; in the water she felt like the wind, or rather, like the fluid itself, but she retained her will and muscle, able to create the strong current that would carry her to her destination. Even in her mind it didn't make a good deal of logical sense, but it was as good an explanation that she could think of, besides her being some kind of liquid creature that is.

"Huh, no shit? Guess I'd better work hard then, or you'll leave me in the dust." Sharon joked, cracking her knuckles for effect. Heather, acting without thought, turned to her friend and looked into her eyes.

"I'd never leave you behind. After all, you're my best friend, we'll always be together right?" She said, leaning in close with a small grin on her face. Sharon returned the expression.

"Of course we will." She said replied and the two bumped fists, it being their form of a hug, though Heather had every desire to change that. As the two sat there, Heather felt her body heating up. She couldn't keep her attention on the other girls or the scenery, her eyes always falling on Sharon, at least when she wasn't looking. The heat continued to rise, centred in a familiar area, only it wasn't like it was before. It was similar, but unlike the pleasurable warmth masturbating gave her, as it built greater and greater becoming almost painful. Sharon saw the discomfort on her face.

"Are you alright?" Heather only nodded curtly, not trusting herself to open her lips for fear of what might come out. Sharon wasn't convinced, "Yeah, you're not. You can go early, we'll be done in like thirty minutes anyway." She said, using her authority as the vice-captain.

"Aren't I supposed to give the orders around here?" Heather asked with a brief chuckle as she stood.

"Yeah, but only when you're being honest. Then it's my turn to push you around." Sharon replied, grinning up at her friend, who turned to walk back to the locker room, waving in goodbye. Sharon returned the gesture, even though Heather couldn't see. As she walked, Heather finally realised what the cause of the strange heat was, though she wished she didn't. She kept her head lowered as she opened the locker room door, hearing no one else inside, and walked in. She couldn't keep her eyes away from it, the abnormal growth jutting obscenely from her crotch, the shape easily recognisable, even to her virgin eye. Heather, in terrified curiosity, stripped down once more.

Her eyes remained locked on her new appendage. Someone could walk in and she wouldn't have cared, the cock... her cock, taking up every thought in her mind. It wasn't hard, nor was it very large. Beneath it were two orbs, as small as the penis was, each one no bigger than large grapes, contained in a taut sac of flesh. Her phallus was similar, the skin smooth as the rest of her flesh was. It actually looked somehow feminine, despite the fact that it had no place on a woman's body, especially one that had been born completely female in the first place. To her surprise, Heather was felt less surprised by the fact that she had spontaneously grown a penis, over the fact that it was still soft.

It only looked to be two inches in length at the time. Easily hidden, she thought in relief and went about getting dressed quickly, hoping no one would come in before she could get her jeans on. Luck, despite how one might perceive it, was on her side as she was pulling on her shirt just as someone walked in. They greeted her politely, Heather returning the gesture, before they headed to the showers. She piled her swimsuit into her bag and was soon exiting the room, waving goodbye to Sharon through the fence, before getting into her car. The sun was just beginning to fall beneath the horizon now, darkening the landscape in shadows. Heather would have found it creepy had she not experienced worse in the previous two days.

The drive home was the same as always. Until she pulled into her driveway and opened her car door, wincing slightly at the horrible creaking sound it made, as she immediately stumbled with her first step, almost falling to the ground. Heather began to breathe heavily. She was panicking, nor was she in pain, but she felt weak. Heather stood up, her legs unsteady and looked at herself, seeing her arms thinning rapidly, until they appeared to be nothing but skin and bone. She left her bag in the car, not trusting herself to be able to carry it.

Walking came easily enough, but she had to constantly stop to draw breath. By the time she had reached the door, Heather was panting in near exhaustion, but something kept pushing her onward. She felt like she would keel over any minute, but at the same time she knew her salvation was inside her home, just one door away. Heather entered and immediately heard the sound of her mother in the kitchen, making a cup of traditional Japanese tea.

"Oh, Heather you're home. Good, I needed to talk to you." Yume said, walking into the hallway to see her daughter, haggard and out of breath, "What happened?" She asked, putting the tea cup aside and rushing to her child, genuine fear and concern etched into her face.

"N-nothing. I'm fine, just need some..." Heather trailed off, finding her mouth was too dry to speak properly, and she couldn't muster any spit to moisten it. She looked at her mother, seeing a horrified realisation dawning on the Japanese woman's face.

"Oh, god no," She began in a whisper of disbelief, before draping Heather's arm over her shoulders and bringing her to the sitting room, sitting her down on the couch, "Heather... did you ingest anything strange in the past few days?" Yume asked, her voice and gaze as serious as if this was a war meeting.

"N-no, but I had a weird dream. This blob or something, forced itself inside me." Heather said, each syllable coming slowly. To her surprise, Yume grinned widely.

"So that was you. Excellent, this wouldn't have worked nearly so well if anyone else had taken it." She said excitedly, pulling out a small notepad and paper, writing rapidly on it.

"What are you talking about?" Heather asked, her voice stronger than before.

"That door wasn't left open by accident, dear, if it was you'd have been escorted out of that room the moment you set foot inside. I removed all of the security measures myself," Yume explained, all the while continuing to write, "You see the 'blob' as you called it, was an experimental, manmade organism. It couldn't live very long on its own, however with a host its lifespan increased, but not by long. By itself, the organism could survive a day at most outside of the containers, but with a host it ranged from two to four days." Heather wanted punch her mother, but even raising an arm seemed like an impossible task at that moment.

Hearing no interruption, Yume continued.

"We wanted to see how long a human being would last, but of course, we couldn't get permission for such an experiment. They wouldn't even let us use death row inmates. As such, I invited your class for a field trip, knowing one of you teenage girls wouldn't be able to resist a peak. Of course I couldn't be certain one of them would open the vials, but that clearly didn't matter." Heather stared at her parent, horror on her sunken face, "And now here you are." Yume looked up from the notepad, setting it aside before taking a deep breath.

The two said nothing for over a minute. Heather, because she couldn't form words, and Yume unable to think of what to say.

"I'm sorry," She said at last, "I thought that, with a human body and how brilliant they can be, anyone could survive. The moment I noticed it was you who'd taken it, I did everything I could to try and make some sort of nourishment, but found nothing. I was certain you'd live much longer than the animals did, after all you're my daughter. You're strong, intelligent and you don't give up." Yume said letting every emotion she'd kept buried rise to the surface. For so long she had been unable to express it, lest she compromise her position and lose their only remaining source of income, but now... it made no difference. If she could do nothing for Heather, then she wanted her only child to know she loved her.

"I know we've hardly spoken, let alone been in the same room longer than five minutes, but I've kept an eye on you. I've seen recordings of all of your swim meets, I've got copies of your outstanding work on my office walls and I still have our pictures with your father." Heather couldn't believe what she was hearing, it was a total reversal of how her mother had acted just a few minutes ago, and yet she believed every word. No actor could hope to convey the remorse Yume spoke with at that moment.

"I'm so sorry, Heather." Yume said and leaned her head against her daughter's bony shoulder, knowing it might be the last time she could do such a thing. The contact was all that was needed, as Heather felt her body move on its own, strength returning as her instincts finally made her conscious mind realise what she needed to survive. Yume was pushed away as Heather stood, looking down at her only surviving parent, the look in her eyes keeping her mother silent.

"You have every right to be angry at-" Yume was stopped abruptly as Heather suddenly leaned down and pressed her thin lips against her mother's fuller set, catching the older woman off guard, forcing the lips to part. The moment they did, Yume gagged as something forced itself down her gullet, stimulating her gag reflex. Heather then pulled away, looking directly into her mother's eyes, seeing them going wide in fear, but also dulling as the near insignificant portion of her body dissolved in Yume's stomach

"What... what did you do?" Yume asked, placing a hand on her stomach.

"Don't worry about it. You were curious what that thing did to me right? Let me show you." Heather said and stepped back, reaching up and pulling her shirt off, revealing her already larger breasts to her mother, who found herself unable to look away. Next came her jeans, her flaccid penis coming into view, bulging through her panties. Yume glanced down at it, but soon returned her gaze to Heather's eyes. Heather could see from her peripheral vision that her dick was also bigger, despite having only grown it about twenty minutes ago, though only by half an inch at best. When the panties were removed she thought about her liquid state.

Yume released a cross between a gasp and a scream. Right before her eyes, Heather's skin turned blue, the colouration spreading rapidly until it covered her entire body, before turning somewhat see through. As she finished her change, Heather felt heat flare in her chest and crotch, causing her to open her eyes as they altered further; her breasts, cock and balls growing before her very eyes, even though the change was mild. Her cock, two and a half inches before, reached four inches in length, while her breasts expanded to large F cups, capped by puffy, equally proportionate nipples. Her balls grew to the size golf balls.

Heather looked down at her new growth. It was still see through like the majority of her body, but it was slightly darker and she could see a single vein of sorts running down the length, splitting into two and reaching down into her twin orbs, wherein she could see them beginning to turn an off white colour, tinted by her outer skin tone. Heather knew they were prostates, one for each testicle. The information came naturally, almost as if she knew everything about her body, despite it being completely new to her. Her larger breasts were the same as always, though her areolae puffed out a bit more. She looked at her mother with a small grin at the dulled expression.

When they had kissed earlier, Heather had forced a portion of her new body inside. This would gradually dissolve, putting whoever ingested it into a kind of malleable state, making them more subjective to Heather's suggestions. All the while calming them and pushing the thought that whatever she wanted was for the best. Now, Heather strode over to her mother, straddling the dazed older woman and quickly removed the button up shirt Yume wore.

"W-wait... we shouldn't." Was all she could say in protest, as Heather continued to undo the buttons as she replied.

"You want to help me right? Then do as I say, trust me," She leaned down, her lips near Yume's ear, "Everything will be fine." Her mother shuddered as her warm breath ran over her sensitive ear, while relaxing as well, letting her child do as she saw fit. Heather pulled the shirt off, promptly followed by Yume's bra to free the confined C cups she sported. The slime girl moved one hand to them, feeling the yielding firmness with a nod of approval, while the other moved down to remove Yume's skirt and panties. Soon enough, Heather's mother was as naked as her daughter, whose hands roamed over the human's body, leaving behind small streams of fluid. As she did so, Heather noticed her mother's eyes clouding with lust.

As before, Heather knew why this was happening. Simply coming into contact with her new body worked as a powerful aphrodisiac, bringing all those she touched into a state of constantly building arousal. Yume's breaths were beginning to come out as a small moans, her mind struggling to reject such feelings as her daughter bequeathed them unto her, the soft, slimy hands running over her breasts sending bursts of pleasure straight into her mind. Seeing the flush of desire on Yume's face, Heather began to press her larger tits against her mother's, while leaning down to once more kiss the older woman, knowing she wouldn't resist anymore. Despite herself, Yume returned the act of affection.

As pleasure continued to build in the Japanese woman's body, Heather began the final stages. As she made out with her mother, she felt her body loosening in a sense, softening and allowing Yume's own body entry inside of it. Heather knew her mother could feel something strange happening, but the pleasure centred in her bosom and the mastery with which her daughter kissed her served as the ultimate distraction, even when her legs began to pull themselves up into Heather's body. When her legs curled up and had moved into the slime girl's abdominal region, she began to accept the arms and chest.

Yume had long since closed her eyes in delight, but now she opened them. She looked down and saw most of her body was now inside Heather's, her arms and legs curling into a ball against her torso to better fit inside. She could feel a cool sensation running up her neck now, even as the heat of her desire flared greater with every second her daughter spent kissing her, Yume's fear took control and she struggled. Heather chuckled and pulled away from her lips, leaning down to nuzzle the side of her mother's throat, moving her arms around to hug and caress the nape of her neck. The older woman's moan turned low and husky even as her chin was engulfed.

In under a minute, Yume was completely inside Heather's body. The slime girl turned and laid back on the couch, lightly caressing her massive belly, watching her mother sleeping inside as the final alterations were made. Heather yawned, her body's increase in strength abandoning her for the meantime, causing exhaustion to fall upon her. She fell asleep with her mother inside her stomach, also sleeping in a sense, while her body was altered to serve Heather's needs. They both slept dreaming of the other, though Heather's were somewhat more lewd.

An indeterminable amount of time later, Heather awoke to a squirming sensation in her body. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, glancing around as she tried to remember where she was, before seeing her massive stomach out of the corner of her eye, upon which everything came flooding back. Yume squirmed around, despite her unconscious state, a new instinct having been implanted in her mind for this time. Heather spread her legs, moaning as she did so, the lips of her pussy bulging almost obscenely as she began to push. The act was almost completely the same as birthing, her vagina opening to release Yume back to the outside.

Her moans increased as her mother's head crowned. Unlike the times a human birthed their child, the experience was one of divine pleasure for Heather, as she ran her hands over her body, no longer a light blue, the colour darkening as her strength returned. She could feel her vaginal walls stretching impossibly wide around Yume's shoulders, her mother taking deep breaths of air as she struggled to free herself, serving to pleasure the slime girl even further. Despite the near ecstatic sensations burning through her body, Heather's cock remained flaccid. She wasn't worried however, knowing it had yet to complete its own development.