Nice n' Slimy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yume had regained her consciousness now. She continued to squirm in an effort to aid her daughter, looking around all the while as she tried to recall what had happened, despite her memory being intact. Her mind was in a state of disarray; mere minutes ago being confused with Heather's first steps or Yume's wedding night, however, as her waist left the warm moist canal of her daughter's sex, she remembered what had transpired. Yume twisted around as best she could, causing Heather to moan loudly as her orgasm neared, the pleasure keeping pace with Yume's progress. Heather could feel her mother's hips passing through her.

Yume looked upon the face of her child. Its features, though altered from the transformation, almost seemed to shine in her pleasure. Yume felt pride swell in her chest, both for herself and her daughter, knowing she was giving her pleasure, and that Heather was truly an incredible girl. She began to move more, less in an attempt to escape, but out of a desire to see her child orgasm as she gave 'birth'. Heather opened her eyes, closed in her pleasure, and saw the beaming face of her mother, the blazing eyes alight with desire and joy. The slime girl shot her a large grin before releasing a gasp, followed by a sharp cry as her climax descended.

Her pussy convulsed rapidly. The ripples of her pleasure sending Yume tumbling out in a heap, Heather's juices gushing forth in pursuit, dousing the re-birthed woman in her pleasure. Yume remained where she was, awaiting the end of her daughter's climax before climbing onto the couch beside her. Heather's breaths came in sharp gasps as she calmed down, turning to look at her mother when the orgasm came to its complete end.

"What did you do, sweetheart?" Yume asked, more curious than angry. Heather simple gave another grin before reaching over, her hand moving between her mother's thighs, where she gripped the new appendage; a cock roughly three inches long, laying atop a sac containing two balls, each the size of a cantaloupe. It may have been disproportionate, but for Heather it was necessary. Yume should have felt horrified, or at least concerned by the new growth, but she could only think that Heather needed it.

"It would take too long to explain." Heather said, before slipping from the couch to her knees, moving quickly to spread Yume's legs and fully display her new genitalia. Yume only smiled, her mind, considered brilliant from a young age, already knowing why. Heather devoured her in a sense, though instead of digesting, she held Yume inside her body, where her new cells would enter the captive's pores and alter their body. Her theory as to why she had grown a phallus with far above average testicles was quickly confirmed, as Heather took it into her mouth.

The slime girl's lips were almost completely solid. The purpose becoming clear as she carefully used them to massage her mother's cock, the flaccid phallus soon filling with blood and doubling in size. Heather moaned as she tasted her first drop of pre-cum, the fluid, to her, holding none of the bitter saltiness that so many girls claimed it did, instead it was a veritable bounty of delight. The flavour was one that couldn't be compared, nor did she want to, especially with the knowledge that in a short time a thicker, more delicious liquid would fill her. Heather moaned louder in her desire and began to bob her head back and forth.

Yume could already feel a pressure building in her core. She had never experienced such a sensation before, however it was obvious what it was, as she placed both of her hands on her breasts, the mounds now highly sensitive through Heather's alterations. Her moans joined Heather's muffled sounds of delight, as the slime girl took all six inches in her mouth with rapid thrusts. Heather's tongue lathered the shaft in her affection, coaxing more pre to gush into her mouth, the amount far more than an average man's orgasm. The more she drank, the greater her need and pleasure grew.

Both felt their individual orgasms nearing. Yume's moans turned into airy cries of animalistic lust, as she continued to maul her tits, pinching the long hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger regularly, the sounds of her bliss increasing each time. Heather's hands roamed her body, groping her F cups, before sinking a finger on each hand into her body as she ran down to her dripping snatch, immediately forcing her digits inside as her walls drenched them in her juices. Saliva drooled from Heather's lips as she moved faster. Yume pulled on her tis, hard, sending one final shockwave of bliss through her mind and body. Heather felt her mother's cock pulse wildly as her climax began.

Cum raced through Yume's cock to be released in Heather's hungering maw. The slime girl's own ecstasy reaching its peak as the first gush coated her mouth, filling it with a taste even greater than Yume's pre, and sending Heather to cloud nine. Yume moved her hands to Heather's head, pushing it against her crotch as hard as she could, instinct driving her to try and prevent her daughter from pulling away, despite knowing she had no intention, nor desire to do so. Heather swallowed rapidly, cum gushing into her mouth almost too fast, however any that slipped past her lips would fall upon her body. It was soon absorbed into her body.

In the back of Yume's mind she couldn't believe the amount of semen she was producing. By this point, thirty seconds in, she had cum without end, each release equal to a dozen prolific men. Her pleasure never ceased, always surging to greater heights as she continued to fill her only child's liquid body. Heather's own climax matched her mother's, her pussy spraying her juices against the carpeted floor in powerful jets, quickly creating a massive puddle of her sexual bliss. As Yume's ecstasy came to its end, Heather pulled away with a happy grin on her face.

"Thanks, Mum." She said, licking a stray drop of cum on her lip. Her strength had returned on a temporary basis, reacting to her instincts to survive, the colouration of her body still close to crystal clear. Now however, her body had regained its original shade.

"Is... that what you needed?" Yume panted, a lazy smile spreading on her face. Heather nodded, and stood, turning to present her large rear to her mother, whose cock twitched in desire. The phallus was still hard, a small river of cum running down its length as a reminder of her prior orgasm, mere seconds ago.

"Almost, I need more though." Heather said, her voice husky with lust as she spread her vaginal lips. Yume gasped in shock and delight, as her daughter's virgin cunt sank down her tumescent cock, stealing its 'purity' and sending flares of pleasure throughout the new futanari's body. Heather cried out as she took all six inches, its size far from enough to fill her pussy to capacity, but the thick veins pulsing along its shaft brought waves of pleasure rushing through her mind and body. Yume knew she couldn't hold out very long, her second orgasm building just moments after the initial penetration. Heather could feel it herself, raising then dropping her pussy as fast as possible.

Neither wanted it to end. The slime girl's moans resonated inside Yume's head, urging her on, ramping her lust to greater heights as she began to thrust her own hips. The mother's crotch met her daughter's shapely rear, the wet slap of flesh on liquid surface causing ripples to run across Heather's body. The sensations only furthered her own pleasure, feeling each hilting thrust all the way through to her breasts, which bounced fantastically as she was fucked. Yume could actually see them from her vantage point behind her daughter, the temptation too great.

Heather cried out in pleasure as she felt hands on her supple tits. It might have been a product of the mind numbing ecstasy coursing through her very being, but she could have sworn they were already even bigger. She couldn't care less however, as her mother's hands expertly groped them, squeezing then reaching out with her fingers to pinch the long nipples, each one as long as Yume's pinkie finger and twice as thick. Heather felt it as her mother's cock throbbed powerfully within her, a certain signal of what was to come. She focused her muscles and rippled her walls around it, eager to milk every drop of semen.

Yume had no chance of holding back any longer. She let her head fall back, mouth falling open in a soundless cry of bliss, her tongue lolling out to drool over her chin and onto her naked breasts. She reached around her daughter, pulling her tight as she too came, juices gushing around Yume's spurting prick. Heather could feel it deep inside of her; cum pouring into her body, feeding it and her desires. She didn't rest, grinding her hips against her mother's crotch, her own release soaking Yume's large balls. Heather couldn't help herself and looked down.

She could see a ball inside of her stomach. The 'womb' as it seemed to be, was already swelling out with Yume's output, turning Heather's smooth abdomen into an expanding sphere of pure cum, until she appeared to be in the early stages of pregnancy. Yume simply continued her climax. Through her lust hazed eyes, she could see the swell of her daughter's stomach, the orb growing in all directions. It was very obviously full of cum, the off white fluid tinted blue by Heather's stretching flesh. The semen visibly churned within her as more and more was added.

Neither could say a word. Heather's climax began to fade, however her bliss spiked once more as her mother unleashed a particularly potent load into her womb, swelling it out several inches from the single burst. She now looked to be nine months gone, assuming she were pregnant with twins, rather than the ball of cum expanding within her. Heather never wanted it to end, neither did her mother, but all good things must. Yume's seemingly unending flow of cum ended just as Heather looked fit to burst with triplets. They stayed where they were, panting as Yume went flaccid.

When they had regained their breath, Yume needed to know something.

"Why did I... cum so much... more?" She asked, still taking deep breaths, especially as Heather's pussy continued to gently milk her soft dick.

"Because of my juices." Heather explained. Now certain that her mother was drained, she stood and turned around, almost brushing Yume's face with her truly gigantic stomach, "At least I think it was that," She continued, furrowing her brow in confusion, "I don't... quite..." Before she could finish, Heather saw the world go dark around her and promptly slumped to the floor, her massive belly cradled by her legs and arms in her slumber. Yume smiled happily at her sleeping daughter, before joining her in the land of dreams.

Heather groaned as she awoke. Her dreams, while impossible to recall, had been pleasant. She looked around, realising that she had slept in an upright position, with her head leaning on her neck, and yet she felt no discomfort. It didn't take long to realise why as her eyes fell upon her arm, seeing that she was in her new state. There was no shock, nor worry anymore; her psyche was entirely comfortable with her body, even if it was far from ordinary. Then her eyes strayed to her nearby mother.

Heather only remembered some of what had transpired, the sight of her mother's cock surprising her. She took in Yume's new penis, already bigger than before at five inches in its flaccid state. The sight reminded her of her own, bringing her gaze down her body, seeking out her cock, which she was certain had already grown, and finding that her bust was also bigger. It seemed to be on the brink of a G cup. Heather managed to ignore them and leaned forward, seeing her cock easily enough.

It had indeed grown as she slept. Heather reached down to compare its length and thickness to her hand and wrist. To her surprise its length was almost equal to her forearm, while the girth matched three of her fingers put together, and it was still flaccid. Beneath it, her balls sat heavily on the ground, the cum filled orbs easily the size of cantaloupes; the only part of her anatomy that was outmatched by Yume's, who's testicles had expanded at least two inches around. Curious, Heather reached out and hefted one in her hand, finding it was heavier than it appeared, confirming that her mother's cum was indeed stored in the egg shaped orbs. At her touch, Heather nearly jumped when they expanded half an inch suddenly.

"Morning, sweetheart." Yume said, yawning as she did so, before stopping herself short. Her relaxed, almost happy expression turned to one of confusion before she spoke again, "That doesn't feel right... Good morning, Mistress." She said and grinned at the word, finding it felt right.

"Wh-what did you call me?" Heather asked, disbelief in her voice. She nearly moved away, but made no attempt to do so. It may have been shock, or a belief that she had simply misheard.

"What? Mistress?" Yume asked, tilting her head to the side as if she were a ditzy blonde. Heather nodded once in reply, the look in her eyes prompting Yume to explain the reason behind it, "Yeah, it just... feels right? Like putting a name to a stranger you swear you've seen before." She explained, the tone and sound of her voice becoming airy and husky at the same time. Unlike before, Heather didn't know what was happening.

She could remember portions of what she had done with her mother. She recalled losing her virginity and taking Yume's, alongside the mind altering orgasms such an act had caused. The blowjob prior to such a momentous occasion also remained firmly etched in her memory, but she remembered nothing of her sudden knowledge of how her body worked. The memory of Yume's transformation was muddled, but Heather was certain her new form was the cause of it. She was brought back to reality by her mother.

"Is something wrong, Mistress?" She asked, leaning forward out of concern, but also knowingly pressing her breasts together enticingly.

"S-stop calling me that." Heather said, backing away slightly, glad that they didn't have a table in the room at that time.

"But why, Mistress? Doesn't it please you, don't you want to use your title?" Yume asked, clearly growing eager for Heather to do so, as her cock throbbed with her arousal.

"N-n-no... I-I don't." Heather refused, unconsciously licking her lips at the sight of her mother's cock, now at full erection in her lust, standing at a full eight inches and corded with thick veins. Yume seemed to notice her daughter's reaction, taking it to be one of hunger.

"Oh, you must need more to eat, Mistress. Please, by all means," She positioned herself so that her cock was on full display, legs spread and balls sitting on the couch cushions.

"No! Just stop, okay? I want my mum, not my own... whore." She said, barely able to restrict the volume of her voice. The moment the sentence ended, Yume closed her thighs, cock still hard. Heather looked at her in surprised relief.

"Well, if that's what you want, sweetie. Let me know when you're hungry alright?" She said and stood, heading up the stairs for a shower, leaving Heather alone to contemplate what had just happened. Curious, she called out for her mother to come back down the stairs. Yume did so without question. Gulping, Heather gave her next order.

"Fist your pussy, Mum." Almost before she had uttered the last word, Yume had reached down with both hands. One held her glorious balls out of the way, while the other suddenly, and intensely forced itself inside her cunt. The orifice stretched around the intrusion as if it were elastic, but clearly not without the expected discomfort, as Yume's face contorted into a strange expression of pleasure and pain, however she did as she was told. Heather watched for several seconds as her mother, a woman of near unmatched intellect and who had shown very little outward emotion in the past years, masturbated happily in front of her daughter.

"Okay, y-y-you can stop now." Heather said at last, to which Yume sighed in what could be construed as relief and disappointment, "Just act normal, okay?" Heather added to which her mother nodded and left once more. Not long afterwards, the slime girl felt an odd bubbling sensation in her stomach, not unlike the growl of a hungry stomach. Without thought, she stood up and headed up the stairs. The bathroom door was open and she could clearly see Yume about to step into the shower. Her cock was still hard from the prior masturbation, a drop of pre-cum building at the tip.