Nice n' Slimy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers

Sharon could never know, she decided. If she lost her, Heather doubted she would have the will to stave off her strange desires. She wasn't a fool by any stretch of the imagination, as such she knew that if, and when, she couldn't control herself any longer, she would have to choose a safe place to do it. Heather didn't know how long it took when changing her mother, but she knew it was probably quite some time, a few hours at the least. She recalled passing out when the sun was still up and waking when it had set.

Now that she wasn't trying to repress it, the ideas wouldn't leave her alone. She'd have to get them alone, make sure no one would be looking for her or the 'victim for a few hours, and no one could see them going off together. That would be one of the most important parts, otherwise word could spread if Heather had to pull this off time and time again. She frowned to herself as she pulled into the driveway.

Sure, she had come to the decision that she wouldn't let herself lose control with Sharon. But that didn't mean she should be actively planning out she would do all of this, well, it seemed like it was an inevitability. Her urges were incredibly strong, to the point that she had almost lost control earlier on multiple occasions, and her will power would only grow weaker in the face of her desires. Heather mentally gulped as she thought of what could have happened.

She opened the door, still lost in thought.

"Welcome back, Honey." Yume said, or rather moaned, in greeting. Heather immediately recognised the tone and, after getting over her surprise at being jolted from her reverie, looked at her mother turned futanari servant. Anyone could tell that the Japanese futa was incredibly aroused, her cock hard as stone as it stood from her naked crotch. It had grown an inch over the course of the day and pre-cum drooled in thick rivulets down its length. Yume was lightly stroking it as she looked at Heather, waiting for her daughter's reaction.

"Hi, Mum." She said simply, walking into the kitchen before remembering she no longer had any need for it. Heather turned to face her mother again, eyes inevitably falling on her pulsing prick. A low rumble in her stomach was audible to her, a hand straying to her middle as she stared at Yume's drooling dick. The wielder of the cock grinned lewdly and stopped stroking herself.

"Hungry? I've been teasing myself all day, just to get a big load ready for you." Yume told her, watching as her daughter moved closer, tongue moistening her lips as a low growl emitted from her stomach. Heather glanced around nervously, as if someone would walk in on her doing this, before steeling her expression and taking her mother by the hand. She ran up the stairs, leading Yume before throwing her onto her bed. Heather didn't say a word as she gestured for her single parent to spread her legs.

The slime girl let her hunger overwhelm her other thoughts. She gripped Yume's cock in her hand, feeling it pulse with a longing to fulfil its purpose, while her other hand strayed to the bulging sac, the twin orbs within throbbing with their need to cum. Yume moaned at her daughter's touch, hands twitching with a longing to try and mash her child's face into her leaking prick. She made no such more however, the desire tempered by the total control Heather had over her, even without speaking or looking at her. Heather had complete and total dominance over Yume, though she refused to fully acknowledge this fact.

Her mouth opened and her tongue lolled out. The slime girl ran the warm, slick muscle over her mother's lustful cock, drawing a fresh sprout of pre from its tip, the thick fluid running down its length onto Heather's questing tongue. She moaned at the taste, moving up to the head and engulfing it now, sucking on it and bringing another spurt of her mother's pre-cum, which she gulped down happily. Heather dove down on it, taking all ten inches of her mother's always growing prick and gulping down her delightful pre.

"So good..." Yume moaned from above, hands reaching up to cup her own relatively small bust. Heather frowned up at her, rather, she frowned at her mother's breasts. They didn't seem too fitting, though it was mostly Heather's own preference shining through. Even before this massive change, she found she had a fondness for, shall we say, larger endowments on women, one of the reasons she had even talked to Sharon when they first met. The slime girl reached up with her hands and pushed Yume's aside to replace them.

She didn't know entirely what she was doing. Heather was acting solely on desire and instinct, her hands turning to slime and, when she pulled away, a thin layer of residue coated Yume's mounds. The Japanese woman looked at them curiously, not questioning what her daughter was doing, since it wasn't her place, nor was it to even think her mistress didn't know what she was doing. Heather kept her eyes on the smaller woman's chest, watching with as much curiosity as her mother.

The interest didn't prevent the inevitable however. Yume, unable to control herself in the face of her daughter's aphrodisiac laden spit, cried out as her prick thickened noticeably. Heather moaned in pleasant surprise as she took all of it into her throat, letting the overwhelming load pour down her gullet, the amount far greater than what she released this morning, much thicker too. It was akin to viscous, but watery jelly. She had to admit she liked the texture.

Heather swallowed around it, drawing still more seed from her mother's bulging sac. Yume's moaned continued uninterrupted, save for the rise in pitch as her pleasure increased with each swallow or lick of her daughter's throat and tongue respectively. Absorbed as they were in the futanari's climax, neither noticed it as Yume's breasts began to swell, the fairly small mounds gradually expanding into a voluptuous shape. With each fraction of an inch gained, her pleasure only grew.

It was almost strange to hold her breath for so long. Yume's orgasm didn't seem to have an end, passing the minute mark already and didn't seem like it would come to its conclusion any time soon. Heather wasn't sure how it worked for her, since her airways were most definitely blocked off, but she didn't feel the need to draw breath. It wasn't an issue though, as it worked out in her favour. She finally noticed her mother's bust as each breast expanded slowly but surely.

They were most definitely bigger. The former C cups having grown a full cup size. Heather vaguely noted that the layer of slime she'd left there was gone now, having no doubt been absorbed by Yume's skin and prompting this growth. As they grew further, Yume felt an odd pressure building within her chest, one that was strangely familiar to her, but with her mind addled by the sensations as it was, she couldn't place it. Acting on impulse, Heather reached up and gave each tit a firm squeeze.

Yume gave a mix of a gasp and a cry at the sudden release of pressure. Both hers and Heather's eyes widened as they locked on the milk that spurted from each nipple, launching in a wide arch over the slime girl and landing a good two feet behind her. The slime grinned as best she could with her mouth stuffed by Yume's cock, and began to effectively milk her mother's now lactating tits, even now they continued to expand leisurely. Heather and her mother knew full well that they were filling with more milk than they could expel.

Eventually, the seemingly endless supply of Yume's seed came to its conclusion. With a final powerful suck, Heather pulled off, earning a mouthful of jelly like cum. She savoured it, swishing the thick fluid around to coat every square inch of her maw in its flavour, before finally swallowing it down with a satisfied sigh. That wasn't all she wanted however, as she moved up her mother's body and quickly latched onto a leaking nipple, hands groping the now DD breasts. The remnants of Yume's cum mixed wonderfully with her sweet milk.

Heather drank deeply, wanting nothing more than to drain her mother dry. The breasts were still growing, bordering on F cups now, despite remaining amazingly perky. The slime girl's eyes were trained on them, seeing the veins sticking out against the flesh as Yume's skin stretched. Heather didn't appreciate the look however, even if it did act as testament to just how much her parent's breasts had stretched. That quick thought was all it took, her hands changing once again to their slime state and leaving a fresh layer. Curious once again, she pulled away to see the changes.

The growth was faster now. Yume's chest gaining inches within mere moments, however it was clear that it wasn't just the skin stretching due to the near extreme milk production, as the veins began to vanish from sight and the tight look was lost. As they grew, the nipples also expanded, primarily becoming thicker as the areolae spread around the expanding flesh. Intrigued, Heather once again groped her mother, who cried out in pleasure, the sound akin to that of her orgasm. The slime girl couldn't help smirking.

Her mother's breasts were more sensitive than even her clit now, and they were only growing bigger. While the expansion had slowed somewhat, she was already a G cup and quickly encroaching on the massive H cup. Heather almost felt jealous of this, since her breasts were currently G cups themselves, but at the same time, she knew her bust would only keep growing over time. After all, she had yet to go through her second puberty. It was an odd concept to think of, but one that had its appeal to her.

Eventually, Yume's growth came to an end. The sensations causing her cock to reach full mast once more, however both hers and Heather's attention were on the large breasts sitting proudly on her chest, the nipples slightly over an inch long and about an inch and a half wide. Each fat tit were leaking a constant stream of milk, which had thickened somewhat, now appearing to be a bit more of a cream than just plain milk. Heather licked at the stream, finding the taste was far richer than before as well.

"How is it, honey?" Yume asked, panting lightly. The fact that she was lactating for the first time in eighteen years didn't really matter to her, only that Heather liked it.

"It's pretty good, not sure if it'll really do anything for me though." The slime girl noted, unsure whether the milk would sate her hunger like cum did, even if it did taste good.

"I'm sorry." She apologised, casting her eyes down in sincere regret.

"Don't worry about it. I'm still trying to figure all of this out." Heather told her.

"Yes, you're right. Okay, how was school?" Yume asked, trying to follow her daughter's earlier command of acting like a normal mother. The slime girl almost didn't know how to respond to such a question, partly because of all the craziness going on and also because she hadn't heard that from her mother in years.

"Um, it was fine. I mean, I got pretty hungry at lunch, but I survived. That reminds me," She said, changing the subject, "Every morning you're going to cum twice, one in me and one in a flask, okay?" Yume only nodded, knowing why her daughter was asking this, "Good." The two sat in silence for a while. Occasionally, Heather would tease her mother, though never giving her release. She needed a bigger load for dinner after all.

The slime girl lounged around, uncertain what to do. TV didn't really hold any interest to her at the time, and she had no homework to do. More than anything she wanted to go swimming, mostly with Sharon. Her mind seemed to latch onto the thoughts of her gorgeous, ebony friend, conjuring several fantasies with her. Heather imagined Sharon accepting her new body, cock and all, and even worshipping it, sucking on her prick while running her skilled hands over her dripping snatch. Another fantasy had them making out heavily, with Heather's erect cock between them, trapped within the soft confines of their breasts. In reality, she hoped that they could be like that one day.

But that didn't seem very likely. To be that close with someone, meant sharing pretty much everything with them; woes, happiness, the fact that you're some kind of slime girl that feeds off cum. The thoughts brought her out of her fantasy, leading to a disgruntled sigh.

"Why me?" She asked aloud, though she knew there was no reason. It was just a poor decision on her part. She should have left the lab as soon as she noticed that no one was in the room. She should have known something about her water was off. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

Eventually, the day came to its end and the next one rolled around as always. Like before, Yume slept by her daughter's side, cock dutifully hard and leaking pre. Heather caught the potent musk and set to work getting her breakfast, which naturally awoke her mother. Soon enough, the slime girl was gulping down her meal with relish, Yume vocalising her pleasure as she did so. When finished, Heather pulled away with lick of her lips.

Unnoticed in her hunger, Yume's cock had grown noticeably. Heather's eyebrows raised at the sight of her parent's now fourteen inch monster, which had been completely buried in her throat just moments ago, impressive considering not only the length, but also the three inch width. Beneath it rested the even more remarkable growth of her testicles, each of which were now a good few inches bigger than soccer balls. The slime girl almost smirked at the thought of her mother trying, and inevitably failing, to hide her endowments when she went back to work, since they would only grow bigger. Though for how long was anyone's guess.

Heather stood and went to stretch, but noticed it felt different. She looked down and saw she was in her slime form, meaning she had changed in her sleep at some point. That posed an issue were she to get into a relationship with Sharon, since it meant they couldn't sleep together. She shook her head, deciding that she would no doubt get much better control of her body by then, hopefully enough to prevent this from happening. Heather didn't change back, feeling like this form needed some form of stretching.

Walking down the stairs, she passed a mirror and stopped. Despite adjusting to this very quickly, she still found it fascinating to see herself, partially because her breasts almost always looked bigger each time she saw them. Although, this time it was obvious that they were bigger... by at least two cup sizes. Frowning, Heather turned back to human, watching as her skin returned to normal. As it did, she noticed her breasts had indeed shrunk, looking only marginally bigger than they had yesterday. She frowned to herself.

It was strange that her different appearances affected the size of her endowments, but convenient nonetheless. Recalling lower down, she checked her male genitalia, which had seen a good deal more development than her bust had. Before, it was about a foot along and as thick around as her wrist, and now it was bigger than Yuma's erection at fifteen inches long and at least eight inches around. Beneath it hung her only slightly larger cantaloupe sized balls, encased in her taut sac, the skin stretched thin around the large orbs. That was in her human state.

She was almost afraid to see how large they'd be in her other form. Heather took a deep breath and turned back. Oddly enough, she didn't notice any extra weight, though she didn't think she would. She had no doubt that her body was stronger than before by a large margin, as was common when turning from a plain, if athletic, human into something that strayed far from human. Her eyes remained downcast at her body, looking between her plentiful breasts to see her bulging privates. It was shocking to say the least.

Her cock was a solid twenty inches in this state. Its girth was greater than her fist. It was amazingly solid to the eye when compared to the rest of her body, making it difficult to spot the single vein that ran through the length of it, leading into her equally opaque scrotum, which hung down to her knees at twice the size of a soccer ball. The sac was filled with a white fluid, which she had no doubt was her semen, though it was tinted a dark blue from her cobalt skin. To her disappointment, even in her current form she couldn't attain erection.

Deciding it would happen eventually, Heather turned back to human and went about getting ready for the day. To start, she needed to make sure her lunch was sorted out. To this end, she grabbed a large flask from a cupboard in the kitchen. It was the kind that was designed to hold soup or coffee and keep it warm, though she had expected it would work just as well with Yume's seed. Back upstairs, she threw it to her mother, telling her to fill it up completely. It may have been her imagination, but she swore Yume's balls swelled a bit at the command.

As Heather dressed for the day, she thought about how easily she had commanded her mother. She hadn't given it a second thought. Come to think of it, the same thing had happened yesterday. While she preferred to be comfortable in her own, believing that, no matter ones appearance, they should own it, the fact that she was finding everything so normal continued to worry her. A mother shouldn't be following their child's demands, especially not with such eagerness, nor should they be engaging in sexual activity. And yet, Yume was happily doing as Heather wished.

While she was able to find a shirt that managed to fit over her massive chest, her lower half was another matter entirely. Her cock hung past her knees, and she didn't have any shin or ankle length skirts. While she could try and do what she did before, pressing it between her shapely ass cheeks almost like underwear, which she couldn't wear now with her balls and cock so big, but that didn't seem like it would work. Her balls could be concealed with a skirt, as long as she didn't let them press against the material. After a while of thinking, she decided it would require some ingenuity.

She looked a bit and found a few things that might work. Heather grabbed a sewing needle and set about creating her new item of clothing from a bunch of bras and sweatpants. After sometime, she was able to make what was effectively a testicular bra. It almost made her laugh at the mere concept, but it did what she needed it to. Her balls were kept in just the right position to avoid detection, but it didn't quite deal with her cock. Despite it being soft enough for her to bend it to be trapped between her lower cheeks, it was too long for her to keep below the skirt's waistline. Eventually, she came to only one conclusion.

Taking a deep breath of anxious anticipation, she moved her cock between her balls. Heather angled it up, the covered head trained directly on her pussy. She wasn't a virgin, though she hadn't gotten that far with many of her boyfriends, nor did she entertain the idea of casual sex. Prior to turning into a slime girl, she never found all that much pleasure in the act, it was more a thing of intimacy. She was still like that to a certain degree, even as she pushed her own cock up into her pussy. The nerves hadn't fully developed in the phallus, but her vagina was a completely different affair.

She was certain Yume could hear her moans. The feeling of her cock spreading her open, its girth sliding against her already slick walls. Heather let her eyes close as she enjoyed the sensations, though she managed to keep enough control of herself to quickly shove as much as she could into her, the pleasure it gave her almost bringing her to climax in an instant. Gathering her thoughts, she pulled her testicle bra up, now helping to keep her cock inside. She began walking, only to realise this could be a bad idea. Stepping in just the right way sent small waves of pleasure through her.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,829 Followers