Nice n' Slimy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,831 Followers

She heard Yume calling for her from upstairs. For a brief moment, the slime girl thought about just running away. She had some money saved up from the summer jobs she'd done over the years, and she wouldn't need food, just a few willing men and that was all. But she couldn't, or rather she wouldn't. That would mean leaving Sharon, something she was finding harder and harder to even think of. It had only been a day since Heather decided she would build a deeper relationship with her friend, but already she felt like that goal had been reached. It even brought a smirk to her face.

"Guess being a slime monster is a real confidence booster, eh?" She asked herself, looking at her reflection as she pulled one of the few shirts that still fit her. She didn't have any bras, not that she'd need the support. Without thinking, she faced her mother, "When you're done with work, get me some clothes, and make sure to stock up for later on as well." Heather clamped a hand on her mouth in an effort to stop herself, though the action was too late. Why was she ordering her parent around so easily?

"Yes, dear." Yume moaned as she stroked her cock, already nearing her next orgasm despite the last one only being a few minutes ago. The slime girl went back to getting dressed. It's just a necessity, she told herself in the privacy of her mind, I only need to order her around until I find a way to deal with this. Wait, her brow furrowed, she's one of the people who made this thing, shouldn't she be able to reverse it? For a moment, Heather felt hope well in her chest, until cold, heartless logic kicked back in; if they were able to reverse this, they would have done so when the prior test subjects were about to die. Her hopeful grin faded.

Unfortunately, she couldn't afford to wallow in her misery. Yume, ever the diligent mother/slave, informed Heather that she only had twenty minutes before school. The slime girl didn't need to rush that much, since she no longer needed make up, or to deal with setting her hair just right. Yume soon finished with her duty, filling the flask to the brim with thick, deliciously pungent cum. Heather's mouth watered at the mere scent of it, but she wasn't hungry at that time. With her lunge prepared, she put it into her bag and headed out.

She was in her car and driving a mere fifteen minutes before school started. Since she had made it with plenty of time before, Heather wasn't nearly as worried as she should've been about being tardy that day. As she drove along, her eyes naturally wandered whenever she was forced to stop at a red light. The neighbourhood never seemed to change, even when she noticed construction being done, there never seemed to be any real difference. The houses all looked similar, almost eerily so, just a serious of white picket fences in front of two story houses.

At least somethings never change, she thought to herself. As the scenery passed by, her eye caught a glimpse of a rather familiar figure, which belonged to Sharon. Heather stopped at the red light, keeping an eye on her friend. To her surprise, a group of people, men from what she could see, all walked up to her obnoxiously. If Heather could see their faces, they would have sneers that only people who considered themselves superior. She watched them carefully as they stopped Sharon in her tracks, surrounding her.

Sharon wasn't a timid woman. She was confident in herself, justly so, however there was a time when she had none of it. Her head would often be down, avoiding the eyes of any and everyone around her, considering them to be judgemental no matter what. Even after losing so much weight and gaining her confidence from such hard work, there were times that she reverted to her old personality. It was usually when she was in a strenuous situation, such as now.

The men were clearly hitting on her. No, Heather thought and looked at them closely. They were fairly far away, but, with her focus placed on them, she could make their faces. Just another perk of her strange circumstances, she assumed. She saw their lips moving, and their body language was distinctly aggressive. One of them turned around, their backs facing Heather, who saw the Swastika shaved into their head. They were neo-Nazis.

She couldn't recall when she had made her move, but in an instant, Heather was out of her car and sprinting across the road. While her neighbourhood was peaceful and nice as could be, the same could not be said for the rest of her home town. It wasn't a terrible place to be, but, as if everywhere, there were always the unsavoury types that infested the place from time to time. Unfortunately, they chose that morning to come out and defile the world with their mere existence. Heather could hear them now as she closed in.

It was all the stereotypical racist spew that was heard in every 'edgy' movie. Sharon wasn't retaliating, though she was shaking, whether in fear or anger was hard to decipher. It didn't matter in the end, as Heather grabbed two of their heads and slammed them together. She went harder than she had thought, both her and Sharon hearing the distinct crack of bone. Heather didn't hesitate though, moving onto the others and incapacitating them quickly. None of them were conscious by the time Heather finished.

"Holy shit." Sharon said from behind her friend. It was shocking to watch, not simply because of the violence, but the fact that it came from Heather of all people. The half-Japanese girl always came off as mild mannered, never taking much of anything too seriously. Everyone has their breaking point, she thought. Heather turned to face her, a worried look on her face.

"They didn't hurt you did they?" She asked, hands shaking as she awaited her friend's response. Sharon shook her head, to which Heather relaxed slightly. For a moment there was silence between them, until the slime girl broke it, "You want a ride?"

"Yes please." With that the two made their way to Heather's car, ignoring the angry honks of annoyed drivers who had been kept waiting. The silence returned as they drove to their school, neither of them wanting to bring up what happened. Sharon did want to ask why her friend had done what she had, and Heather already knew her answer; she had acted on instinct. It seemed more than likely that her transformation had afforded her new instincts, some for survival, as with Yume two days ago, and others for keeping her friends safe. Well, she thought and glanced at Sharon, not just friends.

"Hey, Sharon?" She asked as she pulled into one of the few available parking spaces.

"Yeah?"

"Um, you know yesterday? When you said I, uh, I was a ten?" Heather knew she wasn't making this question any easier, but at the same time, she doubted anything would make it any less awkward. Sharon replied as she had before.

"Yeah?"

"Well... does that mean you're," Heather gulped, trying to calm her nerves, "you're attracted to me, right?" In an instant, Sharon's dark skin burned with embarrassment, her eyes looking away. This couldn't be happening, she thought, Heather's straight... I think. Her friend, out of concern, placed a hand on her shoulder, "Sharon?"

"I... I... we should go. We'll be late." She said, changing the subject. Heather let her hand fall away, her eyes cast down.

"Yeah, guess so." With that the two got out and headed into the building. Neither could meet the other's eyes, both of them keeping their gazes down on the floor, glancing up only to avoid bumping into things or people, "Guess I'll, um, see you later?" Heather said, uncertain how to talk to her friend at that time. Sharon was in a similar state, her cheeks still flushed as she responded.

"Yeah, sure." She answered automatically, though unsure whether she wanted to. Would Heather ask the same question again? The thought had her worried, particularly since she'd had a crush on Heather for quite some time now, albeit a very well hidden one. As much as she wanted to admit her feelings, her nerves got the better of her. As Sharon made her way to her class, she couldn't help sighing in frustration at herself. She had a chance, a chance to deepen her relationship with Heather, or at least get everything out in the open, and she'd lost it. They'd talk at lunch, she decided. It needed to be done.

Heather silently cursed herself repeatedly. She shouldn't have brought it up. Now she had no idea where she stood with Sharon, who, for all she knew, was just being kind before and didn't have any attraction to Heather at all. Even as she sat at her desk and class was called to order, she couldn't shake the fear that she had messed everything up. No, she thought and shook herself mentally, Sharon didn't seem too freaked by it; she was probably just surprised. Heather breathed a small sigh of relief.

Over time, she felt a growing sensation of emptiness in her stomach. It had only been about an hour since she'd had breakfast, but already her body seemed to have processed the massive load, which was a good deal more than yesterday's. Just as her first lesson came to an end, her stomach gave a sudden growl of hunger. No way, she thought. She hadn't felt hungry until lunch time before and yet the emptiness within felt just as bad as before. Glancing around nervously, Heather reached into her bag and pulled out her flask. The scent of Yume's cum was incredibly potent.

She felt certain someone would smell it if she kept the flask open too long. As such, she took several mouthfuls in quick succession and sealed it once more.

"Hey, Heather." Wendy said, having finished a conversation with her friends. It was one of the brief breaks they had between classes, giving them a small window of time to talk.

"Sup?" Heather replied, acting normal while her body heated up all over from the sensation of cum sliding down her throat and filling her stomach. The warmth was delightful in every way.

"Not much, um, you got a little something right there." Wendy told her, reaching over before her friend could stop her and gather a drop of Yume's cum on her fingertip. Naturally thinking it was a thick cream, the redhead quickly licked her finger clean, eyes widening at the taste, "Whoa. That was..." Gross, bitter, salty, Heather thought, "Awesome! Heather, where did you get that stuff?" She asked, clearly amazed by the taste.

"Um... it's a, uh, family recipe." The slime girl replied, thinking quickly. Wendy pouted at that.

"Aww, but it was so good. Hey, think you could get me some?" She asked, wide eyed and pouting. Heather wanted to tell her no, but at the same time, the thought of feeding an unknowing bystander her mother's cum sent a strange thrill of naughty delight down her spine. And who was she to deny someone their 'cream'?

"I guess so, I'll ask my mum about it tonight." Heather told her, smirking as Wendy's face broke into a wide grin.

"Thanks, Heather," She licked her lips, "Damn, that really stays with you. Almost don't want to eat anything else." She joked.

"I know what you mean." Heather replied, grinning inwardly. Class was called to order, the last one before lunch at that. Heather was glad that she had taken that snack, since her stomach remained mostly silent throughout the class, though she could feel her hunger building towards the end. The bell rung just as she felt like she would need to take another swig from her flask. Out of habit, she walked towards the cafeteria, where she and Sharon would always hang out. As she did so, she took periodic drinks of cum, knowing the scent would be overpowered by that of dozens of students. Eventually, she spied Sharon coming towards her.

The ebony beauty was still in a state of worry. She had noticed Heather, and knew she had been seen as well, so there was no real chance to get away and pretend she had better things to do without coming off as rude. Almost without realising it, they were standing face to face. Heather was first to speak.

"Can we talk? In private?" She asked, knowing the subject of their conversation was no doubt going to be more than a little embarrassing for both of them. Sharon nodded silently, and followed after her friend. They made their way to the pool building, unavailable without special permission or being a yearlong member of the swim team. The two entered and shut the door, turning to face each other, though neither could meet the other's eyes. Heather wanted to break the silence, but let it hang. She wanted Sharon to talk when she was ready.

"I'm sorry about earlier." She said eventually.

"Don't worry about it." Heather told her.

"I know, but... well... Heather, I'm honestly not sure how to say this." Sharon said, fidgeting with her hands and watching them.

"Hey, listen to me, Sharon. We're friends, nothing's gonna change that, I promise." Heather told her, putting a comforting hand on her friend's shoulder. She took a deep breath and let out what she wanted to say in a rush.

"I've always had a crush on you!" The words tumbled from her mouth, almost incoherent. Heather didn't even blink at the, supposedly, shocking reveal. Sharon looked up at her, cheeks visibly red and eyes wide with anxiety, "Heather?" She said when her friend didn't say anything. Saying nothing, Heather pulled her in for a tight hug, chuckling as she did so. "Um... what?"

"That's all?" She laughed, pulling back, "You should've said something sooner."

"Y-you're... you don't care?" Sharon asked, bewildered by Heather's reaction.

"Well, I do care, but not in the way you think." She answered, being cryptic on purpose.

"What are you talking about?" Sharon asked, starting to get annoyed, the emotion allowing her to reclaim some of her temporarily lost confidence. Heather blushed slightly, looking away.

"I, um... feel the same." With those words alone, Sharon was shocked into total silence for several long seconds.

"Y-y-you do?" She asked in amazement. Heather nodded and Sharon pulled her in for a hug as well, sighing in relief. The two stayed like that for a while, enjoying the weight that was lost from their shoulders. Heather couldn't believe how fortunate she was, that what she wanted was entirely within reach. With any luck, she would be able to build on this and maybe even reveal her secret to Sharon.

"This was a pretty big thing for you, wasn't it?" She asked as they pulled away, sitting down on the floor.

"Yeah, honestly, I didn't think I'd ever tell you or anyone really. I figured it'd always be my fantasy." Sharon quickly realised what she'd said and saw Heather grin slyly.

"Fantasy? What kind of fantasy?" She asked teasingly, leaning forward.

"It's secret." Her friend replied, blushing fiercely once again. Heather, still riding the high of everything coming together, blurted out her next words.

"I'll tell you a secret if you tell me." She offered, which caught Sharon's interest. She thought for a moment, before deciding it might be worth it.

"O-okay, you first." Heather quickly realised she should have kept her mouth shut. The only secret she really had was that she was a slime girl. I could reveal part of it, she thought, recalling her cock. How would she explain it though? Trapped as she was, her mind quickly began conjuring a half believable explanation.

"Um... okay, but you can't tell anyone. It's... it is really private and embarrassing." Heather told her firmly, looking directly into her eyes. Sharon met the gaze and nodded solemnly.

"This stays between us, promise." With that, the slime girl stood and took a long, deep breath.

"It's pretty shocking, alright?" Again, Sharon nodded, watching her friend carefully. Heather didn't give herself any more time to think and pulled down her skirt, shutting her eyes and bracing herself for Sharon to scream in shock or terror or horror or all three. The sound never came. She opened her eyes slowly, looking down at her friend, whose eyes were firmly planted on the shocking view before her.

"Holy crap!" She whispered in amazement.

"You... you're not, like, horrified?" Heather asked, surprised. Sharon managed to tear her eyes away to look her friend in the eye, taking a long moment to gather thoughts, before breathing deeply.

"It's... shocking. Like, really shocking. But... well, I'll wait for you to explain it." Sharon told her, trying to keep in control her words and not start babbling. There were several things she wanted to say, most of which pertained to the giant balls in a makeshift bra before her, and the tucked away cock, which she had yet to see the full glory of. Heather sat back down, taking care not to injure her overly large balls.

"Where do you want me to start?" She asked, wanting Sharon to stay in control of this.

"Why you have a dick is a good start." She told her, eyes constantly darting to Heather's crotch and back again. The slime girl ignored it, knowing the sight would take a long time to adjust to.

"Well, you know that class trip to my mum's lab a few days ago?" Sharon nodded, "Well, um, when I got split up from the group and couldn't find my way around, I found this weird bottle." Heather felt bad to lie to her friend, and possibly girlfriend, but her explanation would be a good deal more believable than the truth, "I was pretty thirsty and, well, I wasn't thinking."

"You drank something that in a lab?" Sharon asked incredulously, eyebrows raised at Heather.

"Yeah, like I said, wasn't thinking. And well, my mum told it was an experimental sex change drug they were working on, so, yeah... it worked. Well, kind of." Heather explained, watching Sharon's face closely. She had almost panicked when she'd said she would reveal one of her secrets, but, based on how her friend was reacting, it seemed she hadn't needed to worry.

"Let me get this straight? You drank an experimental drug from your mother's lab, who told you that said drug was meant to be used for sex changes, which made you grow a cock and balls, and somehow made those balls giant?" Heather only nodded as Sharon spoke, before making an addition.

"And my giant dick." Sharon's eyes widened at that, and she glanced down again. She could tell her friend had a cock, that was obvious, though from the looks of things it was big, but not giant as Heather claimed.

"Doesn't look all that impressive to me. Prove it." She said, to which Heather blushed deeply.

"It's not that easy." Sharon raised an eyebrow at her, "Um, I had to hide it."

"You hid it? Where? In your bedroom?"

"No, um, in my," She gulped, "In my vagina." She whispered the last word, to which Sharon leaned in.

"What was that?"

"It's in my pussy." She said, loud enough for her to hear clearly.

"You hid it in your pussy? How?" Sharon asked, more curious than anything, "Hasn't it gotten hard or anything?" Heather shook her head.

"No, um, from what my mum's told me it's still growing. Right now this is like it's a child. It won't start getting hard until it hits puberty basically." She explained, watching her friend's reaction as she leaned in closer.

"Okay, I wanna see it." She said excitedly, curiosity overwhelming her embarrassment. Heather knew she couldn't stave off her curiosity, so she simply nodded and stood up again, undoing the strap of her ball bra. Absently, she wondered if she should think of a catchier name for it, something like 'ballster'. It almost made her grin. With that removed, her balls hung freely, bringing a surprised gasp from Sharon. The skin of her sac was taut, the flesh smooth and clear of any hair or blemish. The weight was enough to pull Heather's cock free of her snatch with an accompanying moan of pleasure.

As it came into sight, Sharon's eyes opened wide as possible. The sight was incredible as Heather's dick revealed itself to her, the tip hanging a good couple of inches past her knees.

"Holy shit." She gasped. Without a thought, she reached out and touched it, as if to affirm in her mind that it was real, "You weren't lying." Heather couldn't help grinning at that.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,831 Followers