Nice n' Slimy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

"Told you so. Well, you know my secret now, so tell me about those fantasies of your's." She said, in an attempt to take attention away from her massive appendage. Fortunately, it worked and Sharon moved away.

"Okay, deal's a deal after all." She said. Heather sat down, her cock still on display.

"Go on." The slime girl urged her.

"Well... it's kind of like this really. Only, you, uh, have a massive strap on. I always imagine you seducing me, before making me bend over. You always play with my ass and pussy," As she talked, Sharon could feel her body warming up, her pussy feeling moist against her panties, "I'm already dripping at that point, and then I beg you to fuck me. You always do, again and again." Heather could also feel herself heating up. She wanted nothing more than to make Sharon's fantasy a reality, but she knew to hold herself back. That and her cock couldn't get erect yet.

Sharon was leaning closer to her as well. She was gradually moving nearer and nearer as she continued.

"Other times, I picture me riding you, while you're squeezing my tits like you're trying to milk me. And then I imagine you sucking on them, like you're drinking from me. Then I," She bit her lip, now mere inches away from Heather, "then I imagine I'm actually lactating, that I'm actually feeding you." With that admission, she leaned in close and kissed Heather. She didn't take her time and pressed in hard.

Heather couldn't move. Her body wanted to kiss her back, to implant a part of herself in Sharon and make her a slave, but her mind refused that desire. Remaining almost completely still, she let her friend kiss her, the ebony girl's tongue sliding into her mouth to deepen it. Do it! A part of her screamed, the urge to follow its demand forcing a piece of slime up her throat. Heather, reacting quicker than humanely possible, pulled away from Sharon and spat it out. That was way too close, she thought.

Sharon looked away from her.

"Sorry, I was too forward." She apologised, sounding dejected.

"N-no. It wasn't that. It's just a, uh, a bit of phlegm." She said, feeling her body tremble. It wanted to change so badly, to jump onto Sharon and finish what it started, "I have to go." Heather said in fear and stood, hurriedly hiding her abnormal endowments. Before Sharon could say a word, she was gone.

"Shit, shit, shit." The urge hadn't abated at all, if anything, it was getting stronger. She looked down at her hand, noticing a faint blue beginning to tint her skin. She looked around rapidly. There had to be a place she could hide in, where she could calm down. But there wasn't. Everywhere she looked, people were gathered, and the only areas she knew she could hide were too far away. She was going to be discovered.

"You alright?" Someone asked, it was a senior in Sharon's class. Heather looked at her in shock, before realising that she was alone.

"N-n-n-no."

"What is it? Do you need the nurse?" She asked, to which Heather shook her head. Before she could think, she grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her away. There was one place she could go that would give her a chance to unwind a bit, and allow her body to have what it wanted. They had outdoor restrooms, though they were too damaged for Heather's liking, with most of the stall doors broken and impossible to lock. She brought the girl in there and, with a quick sniff of the air, knew that no one was currently in the room.

"What the heck was... that..." The girl asked, but trailed off as Heather changed in front of her. Before she could make a sound of alarm, the slime girl had closed the distance and pressed her lips to the girl's. A piece of her body immediately slipped into their throat. With that done, Heather pulled back. The girl was looking at her, eyes wide with fear.

"What's your name?" Heather asked.

"Julie." She answered right away.

"Hi, Julie. Listen, you will meet me by my car, it's a blue Vauxhall Corsa, and I'm going to take you to my place. Understand?" Heather was standing at her imposing height of six foot, far above the five foot two girl.

"But... I have homework." Julie said in a meagre attempt to resist. A flash of anger in Heather's eyes was all it took and she amended her sentence, "I mean, I can make it. H-how long do I need to be there?"

"A few hours at least. I'll tell you when to leave." Heather told her. Already, the portion of herself in Julie was making her subservient, as she nodded obediently, "And you can't anyone about this. Not your friends, family, no one. Got it?" Again, Julie only nodded. Heather, pulled out her flask and drank down a good half of it, sighing at the taste. She felt calmer now, in control. She knew this was an inevitability, but one that she had assumed would come about later on. Even so, she knew it would work to help her stay in control.

If she was lucky, her life would settle down and everything would be just fine.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers