Nickie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back down and she leaned back into me, our kisses increasing in intensity as my hands roamed all over her chest, and then down to her legs again. Slowly I worked my hands up the inside of her thigh as she rubbed my erection through my underwear, a wet spot starting to form as pre-cum oozed out. I reached her crotch and began rubbing her pussy through the pantyhose and underwear, and it was extremely warm and moist as she was starting to soak through. She stopped kissing me and gasped heavily as I felt her, and then sealed my mouth with hers as she reached inside my underwear and grasped the head of my cock and began stroking it, her thumb rubbing a gentle circle around the head, causing me to immediately stiffen in reaction.

All of a sudden, Julie broke her embrace and pulled her hand out of my shorts. With her other, she pushed down on my hand to push me out from under her dress. I started to rub her thighs again but she grabbed my wrist and removed my hand from her leg.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Oh Pete, this doesn't feel right. I mean it does but all of a sudden, I.... just... can't."

Sobbing, she buried her face in my shoulder and all I could do was hold her.

"Shhh, its ok, Julie, I understand," I said. And I did, to a point but I was now so hard that I could have used my dick as a hammer to pound nails.

"I didn't mean to lead you on or anything I really felt like..." her voice trailed off.

"Julie, it takes both of us, I know what you mean," I replied and then joked, "And even though I am at the 12th level of hard, I don't want to do anything that would jeopardize our relationship.

"Really?" she said, raising her eyes to look at mine.

"Yes, hon, you have become too important in my life to do something to mess it up."

"Thanks, Pete, for being understanding."

"Let's just sit her a few minutes and let things wind down."

"MMM, thanks, you're the best," she said as she kissed me and then put her head back in my shoulder, looking down. I stared ahead at the wall, holding her, trying to think of something other than my erection but it would not go down.

"Wow, I really got you going, didn't I?" she asked.

"Yeah you did, and I have got to relieve the pressure."

"What are you going to do?"

"Well, it looks like I'll have to do this the old fashioned way."

"What's that? "

"Really? You can't figure that one out?"

"Duh, I'm so stupid," she said laughing, "Well I think I had better go to bed."

"Julie, do you want to sleep with me?"

Turning she looked at me and said, "I thought about it but I think this is better. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Julie."

Smiling, she turned away and walked up the stairs to the spare room and shut the door, as I did the same in my bedroom. Once I closed the door, I lay down in the bed and focused on relieving the pressure that had built up.

It was a beautiful, if crisp Sunday morning. I had made a fire and was drinking a cup of coffee with my feet up on the recliner, reading the paper when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Well good morning, sleeping beauty," I said.

"Good morning, "Julie replied as she walked by, kissed me on the head and then went to the kitchen, returning in a minute with a cup of coffee. She was dressed in a long cotton nightgown and a robe with a pair of socks which was disappointing after how she was dressed last night.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Pretty good, those beds are pretty comfortable. The question is, how did you sleep?"

"To be honest? Best I have in months."

"Great." she said smiling.

"Hey about last night..." I started but was interrupted.

"No biggie," she said with a 1000 watt smile, "We had a moment, Pete, it felt right. Besides, I stopped us before we went too far. There are a lot of emotions and feelings and I just didn't want to mess anything up before we have a chance to sort things out. One of us had to be the adult."

"Wow, Julie, I never knew you were this deep. You're so right. I mean I sometimes had thoughts about what it would be like to be with you but I never dreamed it would happen."

"I know, Pete, I could tell. And to be honest, I felt the same way at times. There's always been some kind of connection there but we were never in a position to explore it. But we both are still grieving and I don't want emotions to be confused. I care for you very much and I don't want to see you or me hurt."

"You're right, I know there are times where I feel like everything is ok, and then others where I 'm totally confused and lost. So the question is what now?" I asked.

"Good question," she responded," I'm not quite sure but I think we should maybe spend some time together doing things and see how it goes and kind of get to know each other. I mean, we have an advantage in that we have known each other for a long time but we still need to try those couple things you do on dates."

"You mean like?"

"You are such a pig," she said, "You're all pigs!" But her eyes were smiling as she threw the pillow at me.

"Speaking of which," I replied as I caught it, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Bacon and eggs with maybe some pancakes would be nice."

"No problem, I made some batter already so let me get started. Your job is to set the table, princess."

"Fine and don't call me princess, just because I like to sleep in." And with that, she stuck out her tongue at me as she walked into the kitchen.

We had a nice leisurely breakfast and sat and spent a couple of hours talking about everything and nothing. The conversation ranged all over the place, one of which was what we needed to tell our families and friends if we decided to start seeing each other.

"So Christmas is coming up in a couple of weeks, what are you going to do? You know the family would love to have you."

"Yeah I was thinking about that and quite honestly, I'm not sure. I was going to go visit my sister and her family down in Florida."

"Oh, that's nice. I'm glad you are going to spend it alone. You know we are always there for you.

"I appreciate that but it would be weird this time. Maybe next year," I said.

"Cool," she said.

At this point, we decided not to over think it and just see where it went. Later that afternoon, after taking a shower and getting dressed, she left to go home and when I closed the door and sat down, it hit me that I was alone again, something I hadn't thought of, at least in the last 24 hours or so.

I reclined back on my couch, and had visions of someone other than me jerking me off. I only had on a t shirt and a pair of workout shorts and started idly rubbing my now growing manhood. I rubbed it as I was watching TV and was just about to pull out my cock when I heard a key in the door and figured it was Julie coming back because she had forgotten something.

"Hey Pete how the hell are you?"

Oh man I don't need this right now I thought as I quickly pulled my hand away from my lap.

"Oh hi, Nickie, I'm good. What brings you over on a Sunday?"

"Well I happened to be in the neighborhood and I figured you might want some company watching football."

"Oh ok, did you just come from the gym?" I asked as she was wearing tight black yoga pants, and a pink tank with a grey sweatshirt that just went below her rear.

"I sure did," she said as she kicked off her sneakers at the door. She had always from an early age taken off her shoes at the door, something which I always found to be kind of cute.

She came and leaned over and gave me a hug like she always did and I was hoping that she did not bother to look down. She broke the hug and then called out as she went into the kitchen, asking me if I wanted a beer.

"No, but I will take a bottle of water."

She came back in with a bottle of beer in one hand and water in the other and handing me the water,

"How was your weekend, Nickie?"

"Good, we me and the old crew from high school went to a concert last night and then today I did some prep work for school , graded some papers and then needed to get out so I went and worked out."

"And then ran out of things to do so you came to visit an aging veteran?"

She turned and smacked me on the leg, "Quit talking like that you are not old. What did you do?"

Oh, not much, just sat here last night and almost had my sister-in-law jerk me off.

"Not much, did a few errands and chores. My sister-in-law, Julie stopped by because she was going to a wedding in the area."

"Hmm did she sleep over?" she asked as she took a pull off of her beer.

Odd question.

"Yeah, it's cheaper than a hotel. As a matter of fact, you might have seen her leaving?"

"OOOHHH," she said with noticeable relief, "I was wondering who that was."

"Yeah you met her at the wake I think."

"Oh yeah, she seems nice."

"Yeah she's like a little sister to me. And I didn't want her driving all that way after drinking. "

"You're such a nice guy," she said smiling and for a second, I thought I caught her staring at my bulge.

"Well, even after everything, I guess we are still family."

"So true."

"So Pete, I'm just about done with everything. I'm off starting Thursday because of the Holiday break so I was thinking I could come over and finish up getting it all boxed up and the products shipped out. All of the paperwork is done and ready for the accountant when you go to do your taxes"

"Wow that would be fantastic! You really have been working hard, and I can't thank you enough."

"Pete, I Iike helping you."

"Ok, I tell you what. Don't make any plans for Friday night. Have you ever been to the Capital Grille?" I asked.

"Shut up!" she said. "No, I've heard it is really nice though you don't have to do that."

"It's the least I can do. I will make reservations for 7. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, I'll come by here since you have to come home from work anyway."

"Great, so I will take you to dinner then."

Leaning over she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug and a kiss.

"So what are you going to wear?" she asked.

"Well it is a nice place, so a suit and tie for me."

"Awesome!" she said, "I get a chance to dress up, I can't wait. In that case, I'm going to run for now, I have to find something to wear."

She hugged me again, and slipping her shoes on, she was out the door.

Pete, what the hell are you doing?

The week kind of flew by. Julie and I talked on the phone a few times and I assured her I was alright for Christmas. She had obligations this coming weekend so we would not be able to see each other until after Christmas. She asked me what I wanted to do for New Year's and I demurred saying I had not thought that far ahead so she said not to worry, she would think of something.

Friday rolled around and as I got up, I had a pit in my stomach. Last night, Nickie had finished up her work and as she was leaving she couldn't stop talking about how excited she was for dinner. While I had feelings for her, I was confused about what they were. I knew I liked having her around and her light hearted attitude helped keep me centered, Was it romantic? I wasn't sure if it was that or just me being horny since I had not had sex in over a year and a half ever since my wife had been sick. Besides, I was old enough to be Nickie's father and I did not want to do anything to lead her on. I kept hoping that perhaps I was misreading her intentions and that a lot of it was probably just wishful thinking on my part. There certainly would be a lot of considerations in having a relationship with a younger woman with such a huge age difference. I mean what guy my age wouldn't want a young woman like that? I finally came to the conclusion that there was no way she was interested in me romantically and it was just a platonic thing. She did have a lot of older friends and she had stated on numerous occasions that she had an "old soul". In fact, I think she spent as much time with her parent's friends as she did with the ones her age.

I got off work and came home, excited that I had the next two weeks off and looking forward to some relaxing time in Florida for a few days next week. I had called my sister and confirmed that I would be flying in on Sunday and leaving on Thursday and she was thrilled I would be there for a few days. When I got home, I went upstairs and took a shower and as I was getting dressed, I heard the door open.

"Hey Pete, I'm here."

"Great! I'm just finishing up getting dressed; I'll be down in a minute."

I finished tying my tie and threw on my suit jacket and liked what I saw. Even though I was 55 years old, I thought I looked much younger, thanks to working out and taking care of myself. At 5 foot 10, I was 170 pounds and about the same weight as I was in high school, although with salt and pepper hair but other than some crow's feet, not bad.

Who am I kidding? I'm going to look like a Dad out with his daughter.

As I walked down the stairs I rounded the corner and my jaw just about dropped. There, sitting on the recliner, flashing a 1000 watt smile, was an absolutely gorgeous young lady who vaguely looked like the young girl I always saw in casual workout attire. Nickie had on what can only be described as a classic little black dress. It had three quarter length sleeves and a fairly low cut front that served to show off the firmest and most perfectly formed breasts I think I had ever seen; almost like two grapefruit suspended in mid-air. The skirt length was appropriate for a young woman meaning that it was a couple of inches above the knee. Her blonde hair was perfectly done with a side part, and she wore a small gold chain. Her outfit was finished off with dark black pantyhose or stockings and black heels that appeared to be about four inches high. She had on dark red lipstick that matched her nails and she looked like she had just stepped out of a fashion magazine.

"Wow, Nickie, you look absolutely smoking hot." Immediately I cringed and added, "Sorry, I didn't mean to say anything wrong...I"

Shyly, she looked down and blushed, "Thanks. And no, it was a nice compliment."

"I hope you have a warm coat," I said.

"I have my overcoat there."

"Hmm, you know what, I have a better idea," I said," Stay right there."

I walked into the hall closet and opened up a garment bag that contained my wife's mid-length fur coat. She had mentioned to me before that she had planned on giving it to Nickie at some point because she didn't wear it that much and thought it was just too nice to stay in the closet.

I walked back out holding the coat.

"Now this is a classy coat for a classy lady. Come here and try it on."

"OH MY GOD! Are you kidding me???"

She jumped up so quickly I was afraid she would break her ankles on the heels but she came to me and turned and I put it on her and she twirled.

"Well how do I look?"

"Like a million bucks," I said. As I did so, I choked back a tear as it had been a long time since I had seen it on someone and the person had been my wife.

She looked up at me and then said, "Oh my gosh, this is Diana's, I can't wear this."

"Yes you can," I said, "She was going to give this to you and just never got around to it. We both wanted you to have it."

Her eyes got really big as tears welled up as she tried to hold them back.

"This is just unbelievable," she said as she looked at it and rubbed it," I will treasure this, Pete. "

We held each other for a moment as we both tried to regain our composures.

"You are very welcome," I replied and then to change the subject,"Hey with those heels you now reach up to about my chest. How does it feel to be so tall?" I teased, laughing.

Leaning into me, she punched me in the chest, stuck out her tongue, and said "Good things come in small packages you jerk."

We both laughed for a moment and I looked at my watch.

"Well, we need to get going, I said."

"Which car are we going to go in?"

"You mean you're not driving?" I asked with mock incredulity.

"Yeah, right Mr. Wise Guy, I don't think you want to ride around in my little car."

"I think I detected a hint in that. I take it you want to ride in the Mercedes as opposed to the Explorer?"

"Why not, I mean if we're all dressed up and going to a fancy place, shouldn't we have a fancy ride?"

"Well said young lady," I replied as I grabbed the keys to my Mercedes S 550 coupe. I opened the garage door and held it open for her and then walked through. I walked around to the passenger side behind her and she stopped suddenly and I almost bowled her over.

"What are you doing?" she asked somewhat annoyed.

"Believe it or not, in the old days, men used to open car doors for women," I said as I moved past her and opened the door, "But your generation doesn't know that because you have always had the remote door openers."

Looking at me, she frowned and said, "But I can open my own door."

"Of course you can but that is not the point. It's about showing respect, but hey suit yourself," I said as I started to walk away, and she reached out and grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry; I just never had a guy open a door for me before. I think it's sweet."

"Good, now shut your mouth, let me open the door, get in and we can go, turkey."

She got in and as she did so she of course stuck her tongue out at me again but was smiling. I made sure she was inside the car and of course got a great view of her legs as I closed the door.

Ok, Pete, take it easy, quit looking, think about old ladies in moo moos or something.

I got in the car and started it. As I got ready to shift into gear, Nickie reached over and grabbed my hand.

"This is really nice of you Pete. I really feel special and want to thank you for this. "

I held her hand and squeezed it saying, "You are more than welcome, and you deserve it because you are special."

And with that, we drove the half hour to the restaurant. I looked over from time to time and she was sitting quietly, looking over at me and then looking away, but smiling. She crossed her legs which made her dress ride up a little bit but she didn't seem to care as she was lost in her thoughts. As I looked at her I kept marveling at how she had grown up seemingly overnight. I remembered how Diana had told me that she had not dated a whole lot because she was kind of shy and also because as she was growing up, she was a little chunky, but not fat. She also had a slight lisp which had just about disappeared over the years, but a lot of guys stayed away because of it. Funny how she ended up being a teacher, I thought. She also was pretty goal oriented and fairly mature for her age and time and again she spoke about how immature the guys her age were. I remember telling her on more than one occasion that she just had to be patient. She had a little bit of a bulge around the middle but very slight, kind of a cute little bump but it was more than offset by her other assets, and her pretty face was kind of round but she possessed the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen.

We pulled up at the restaurant and the valet opened the door for her. As he did, he pretty much just stared at her as she got out and she just smiled as I walked around and handed him the keys. I put my hand in the small of her back as we walked into the entrance and as the door opened, I caught a scent of her perfume which smelled awesome. We went to the hostess station and they said it would be a few minutes, offering us a seat at the bar and taking our coats.

It was fairly crowded as we made our way to the bar and we found two seats at the bar. The stools were a little high but she managed to get up on it with no problem, although she immediately tugged at her dress to pull it down as it rode up a bit. I sat down next to her and we ordered a couple of glasses of wine. Once the drinks were served, she turned towards me to clink glasses with a big grin on her face.