Nickie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the bedroom and turned on the dimmer so the lights were a bit low. A light came in from one side of the bedroom from the bathroom and vanity. I could her some water running and I called out.

"Hey what are you doing?"

"I'll be in there in a minute," she yelled.

I walked over and turned down the bed and then went over to the thermostat and turned it up a little bit. Going back over to the bed, I sat down as the light to the bathroom went out.


"Ok, close your eyes and don't open them until I say so," she said.

"Ok, I have them closed."

"Good, now lay back on the bed."

I lay back as instructed, and a moment later I felt her getting on the king sized bed.

"Keep them closed."

"They are."

The next thing I knew, I felt her hands on my cock followed by her tongue licking it.

"Ok, you can open them now," she said.

I opened my eyes to see her kneeling in between my legs, wearing a black see through teddy. She still had on the ripped pantyhose and her head was bobbing up and down on me as she made and kept eye contact.

"Oh man that feels so good. You look so fucking hot."

"Thanks. I went to the trouble of buying this for you and I wanted you to see it, but you jumped me before I could put it on. I left the other on because apparently it makes my job easier," she laughed.

"Oh man that feels great, Nickie."

"This is your payback for what you did earlier."

I was amazed at how quickly I was getting hard again. It had been a while which helped but I felt like I had gone back about thirty years. She was turning me on like I hadn't been in years. I was already fully hard as she licked it like a lollipop. She then moved her hand to going up and down the length of my shaft as she took my balls into her mouth, first one and then the other. She stopped for a second and sat back on her legs and my cock stood straight up.

"Want to go for a ride?" I asked.

Smiling, she moved forward and squatted above my cock putting her hands on my thighs. Taking one hand, she guided my erection to her pussy but stopped just short of putting it in, holding the top of it and rubbing it over the entrance to her pussy. I could feel the wetness and warmth of her pussy and she was still ready to go. I reached down and steadied her by grabbing her hips, and she moved her hands to my shoulders as she sat down on my cock. This time, it went all the way in with no problem.

Man she is so tight.

She looked so hot, with her boobs showcased by the black teddy, and her head was back as she rocked up and down on me for a few minutes. I grabbed and held her by her tits as she rode me up and down. I moved my hands back down to her hips and thrust up into her, using my hands to pull her down on me. She slowed down the pace a bit and then leaned forward to kiss me. She leaned too far forward and my cock fell out her pussy.

"Oops," she said, as she reached behind and put me back inside her pussy. I picked up my pace a bit as we kissed and she leaned forward and bit me gently on the shoulder as I reached down and pumped deeper and harder into her. Reaching down with one hand, I started playing with her clit as we fucked. Biting her lip, she began to moan and writhe. Holding her by the hips, I rolled her over, keeping myself inside her as I rolled her over on her back. Staying on top, I grabbed her ankles and threw her legs up over my shoulders and picked up the pace, pounding in and out of her.

All of a sudden, she began screaming as her body shook again, at which point I couldn't hold back anymore and I shot my load deep into her. Even after I had finished ejaculating, she wouldn't stop and kept fucking me until she came again. I moved to lie on top of her and we melted into a deep kiss.

I rolled over and looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:30 AM. Turning my head I looked over at Nickie sleeping soundly facing me, a smile on her face.

Holy cow, what a night.

She had been almost insatiable, and we ended up doing it three times, not counting the session where I went down on her and ate her out because I didn't know if I could get it up again! Kissing her on the forehead, I got out of bed; I put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, and socks and took in the scene. There was a ripped pair of pantyhose along with a black teddy lying on the floor. Going downstairs to the kitchen, I got the coffee started, and then walked outside to grab the paper. Coming back in, I surveyed the family room. My suit, a tie, her dress, and our shoes from last night were mixed in a pile near the couch. I picked up my clothes and folded them and put them to the side. Taking her dress, I grabbed a hanger and hung it up, and put her shoes by the door.

Wow that was one hell of a night for sure. I didn't realize I had that much in me. The lovemaking was definitely much different from what I was used to, and I hadn't' really had any in the last couple of years, but I could tell she was a bit inexperienced. But, what she lacked there, she more than made up for with enthusiasm.

I turned on the TV and the weather guy was going crazy about a major snowstorm that was supposed to hit starting tonight and going through Monday. I was supposed to fly tomorrow so I grabbed my iPad and checked flights. The airlines had already started cancelling flights and in fact mine was cancelled. I quickly checked and was not going to be able to get out until at least Tuesday. Since Christmas was going to be on Monday, and I was going to come back on Thursday, I figured I would just go ahead and cancel and make arrangements to go to Florida later. I grabbed my phone and called my sister and after about ten minutes, she reluctantly agreed with me and told me to call her on Christmas Day. I hung up with her and went and grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down.

If last night hadn't happened, would I have done this? Or, do I want to be here with Nickie? I really didn't want to go anywhere and wanted to be left alone this Holiday. But now, who knows.

I was awakened from my thoughts by a perky young blonde dressed in one of my t shirts who plopped herself right in my lap and kissed me and then leaned in to hug me.

"Good morning, sweetie," she said.

"Good morning, gorgeous. How did you sleep?"

"Mmm I slept great but I woke up and this wonderful man was missing."

"Do you want some coffee?"

"Sure, I see you have some right here," she said as she moved and grabbed and sipped out of my mug before putting it down. She kissed me again and then got up and went and brought back a cup of coffee. I chuckled to myself because the t shirt looked like a dress as it came down to her knees.

"Wow 10:30! I haven't slept this late since college," she said.

"Well I let you sleep in. So, what do you want for breakfast?"

"I'll just have a bagel or something. What are you going to have?"

"Probably the same. Although I may have a couple of eggs to replace some of the protein I lost last night," and we both laughed.

Setting down here coffee, she moved into to hug me again and lay her head in my chest.

"Pete, last night was amazing."

"I agree with you there, it was unbelievable."

"No, you don't understand how amazing it was for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," she said as she turned red, "I was a virgin until last night."

"WHAT?" I exclaimed almost spilling my coffee

"I didn't want to tell you and I didn't want you to freak out."

"Nickie, your first time should be with someone really special."

"And it was! I mean I had done other things with guys but had never fu...er had intercourse before with a man until last night. I wanted to wait for the right guy and I think I did."

I looked down at her as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes. "Nickie I am honored that you chose me. You are truly someone special to me too."

"You're more than special to me Pete, I love you."

At that point I felt like had been hit with a sledgehammer. What the hell do I say now?

"Oh Nickie, I love you too."

Immediately, we kissed and tears came down both of our faces as the realization hit us what we had just said. It was an extremely emotional moment.

"Please don't just say that, Pete because you think I want to hear it."

"Nickie, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."