Nickie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so cool," she said in an excited voice, "I've never been to fancy place like this all dressed up, it's like a movie!" She paused, and then sheepishly, she said, "Sorry, I must seem like such a little girl."

I laughed and said, "No its ok, I'm glad you are enjoying it. We both deserve a happy evening. But if you think this is cool, wait until dinner."

We sat and drank for about ten minutes and then the hostess came up and told us our table was ready. We grabbed our drinks and followed her to the table and were seated next to the window in a corner of the restaurant. As we sat down the waiter immediately came over and handed me the wine list as he placed our napkins in our laps. I watched him with Nickie and while he was doing that, his eyes were drawn directly to her cleavage and then, perhaps sensing that I was watching him, he quickly looked her in the eye and smiled.

We spent a few minutes looking over the menu after the waiter left. I could see her eyes getting bigger at times as she studied it.

"Holy crap, Pete, stuff here is expensive."

"I know but you have to pay for fancy," I joked, "Don't worry about it."

"Ok, but wow it just blows me away," she said, and then looking at me with a mischievous look added, "Good thing I have a sugar daddy."

We both laughed out loud at her comment and then went back to the menu. She was not normally a big eater so we ended up getting a surf and turf to split, and a bottle of wine. As we sat waiting for dinner, we sipped our wine and she stared out the window, looking at the city, as if she was a million miles away.

Man she really is a beautiful young lady. Whoever gets her is one lucky SOB.

"So, what are you thinking there?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, just looking at the lights and enjoying the wine. I really am glad you asked me to come here. "

"Well, I figured if I ordered one more takeout meal you'd think either I was trying to kill you, or I was a cheap sucker."

"I'd never think that! You've always been so generous and kind to me. I could never repay all the times you'd bring me an ice coffee from Starbucks's, or buy me little things for my birthday and other occasions, or drag me along to dinner or other places with you and Diana."

"Nickie, you never need to thank me and no one is keeping score. I have always enjoyed having you around and especially the last couple of months," I said. Looking at her, her eyes started to tear for a second and she took a quick drink of her wine and regained her composure as she leaned back in her chair. While she was doing that, I felt her foot on my leg. I was afraid to move or say anything because I figured she probably thought it was the table, but she kept doing it and smiled, not giving away anything in her expression.

Oh man, she knows exactly what she's doing. And it's working too.

As if on cue, dinner was brought out to the table and we both sat up straight. Of course by this time, the last thing I was thinking about was being hungry as other things were going through my mind. My thoughts were racing about a 1000 miles per hour. Intellectually, I knew that I needed to keep some space. I wasn't sure what would happen if we got together but I knew that it would set off all kinds of changes in relationships not only between us but also lots of other people. Even though she is flirting with me, that doesn't necessarily mean she wants to do more. Hopefully it's just her way of having some fun. Maybe she really thought she was touching the table leg.

Dinner of course was outstanding. I was glad we split a surf and turf so I was not completely full. We ended up splitting a dessert. I have to say the best part was watching her lean forward to get some dessert with her fork which afforded a great view of her chest.

"So how was your dinner?"

"It was the best meal I've ever had, Pete," she said, "Everything was so good and that cheese cake was dope."

"Is dope good?"

"Ha ha, yes, you need to get down with the lingo."

"Hey what can I say, I'm just an out of touch old man."

"No you're not out of touch" she said laughingly.

"Nice one kid. Do you want some cookies and milk or are you done with dessert?"

"Kid my ass," she said as she stuck out her tongue and made a mock angry face at me as she threw a mint at me.

"Hey be careful, we can get thrown out of here for that," I joked, "Do you want anything else?"

"No, but I do need to go to the ladies room before we leave," she said as she stood up. As she walked by me she patted me on the shoulder and I turned to watch her walk through the restaurant. All the men my age that were there with their wives were trying to pull off the 'looking without being caught' thing as she waltzed through the dining room. As she did so, I summoned the waiter and settled the check and handed him my valet ticket as well.

When she got back to the table, I stood up.

"Ready to leave, my dear?"

"Sure," she said.

I gestured for her to go first and I followed her. Stopping at the front, I grabbed our coats and put hers on her and then she reached out and handed me a mint.

"Remember, fresh breath is always important," she said.

We walked outside into the cold night and she immediately grabbed my arm.

"Brr," she said, it's cold

"Hopefully the car will be warmed up," I said as we walked to the car, the valet holding the door open for her. I tipped him and then walked around and he shut the door. Before I could do anything, Nickie had leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and hugged me as her boobs pressed up against me.

"Thank you for an awesome dinner. I feel like Cinderella between the dinner, the car, the fur and everything."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Nickie." I kissed her on the forehead and smiled as she wiped off the lipstick on my cheek.

"Did you want to go anywhere else? We could go to the casino or something."

"Oh no," she said, "I'm feeling kind of mellow besides I didn't realize how long dinner would take."

"Yeah it's more like an experience than a meal."

The drive home was pretty quiet and uneventful. Neither one of us talked but I knew we were both deep in thought. I had no idea honestly what she was thinking. I was trying to speculate and running scenarios through my head about what to do or say, depending on what happened. In a way, I felt like a moth drawn to a flame, that no matter what, I was going to end up going in a certain direction.

We pulled up to the house and I parked the car. I turned off the ignition and got out of the car and turned to go to the door from the garage. Nickie was still sitting in the car. I walked over to the car and opened the door and looked into a nasty looking face.

"What's the matter?"

"Aren't you supposed to open my door?" she said with an innocent tone as her face began to slowly turn into a smile.

"Nickie, you are such a ball buster," I replied as I held the door.

As she got out, she turned to me, stuck her tongue out (again) for what must have been the hundredth time, and said, "I thought you old school dudes didn't curse in front of women."

Laughing, I said, "You're right. But there are exceptions"

Predictably, she hit me on the arm and then we walked into the house. I figured we would talk for a little bit and then she would be on her way home.

"Hey, why don't you make a fire?" she said as we shrugged off our coats.

What I should say is no, I'm tired. But instead...

"Ok, I'll do that. If you want some wine, just go grab a bottle."

As she went off to the kitchen, I took my suit jacket off and hung that up as well, then went over and built a fire in the fireplace. As I got it lit and stood up and turned around, Nickie was standing in front of me holding two glasses of wine.

"Thanks," I said as I took a sip and then set it down next to the couch," I need to use the bathroom real quick, so if you want you can turn something on," gesturing to the remote.

I went into the bathroom and had a tough time getting my dick out to take a piss. The problem was that I was about ¾ hard and I had to struggle a bit. When I was done, I managed to stuff everything back in, and I was now kind of held in place sideways by my underwear because I was too hard to put myself back in normally. Hopefully she won't notice.

Really? Who am I trying to kid.

I came back out to the family room and the only light was from the fire and the one small lamp on an end table. She had turned off the overhead lights and turned on my iPod dock and was streaming Spotify as she sat back on one end of the couch, her legs crossed, her foot dangling to the music as she drank her wine

As I made my way over to the fireplace to grab my glass of wine, she jumped up and practically shrieked as "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake came on.

"Oh my God, I love this song," she said. "Please dance with me."

Before I could even respond she had come over and I placed my hand in hers and pulled her to me with my hand in her back in a classic ballroom style. We basically just kind of rocked and moved around to the music as she mouthed the words.

And under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm getting you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine

As we continued to dance, we got lost in the words and the music. As we moved, she let go of my hand and put her arms around my waist as I put mine on her shoulders and she leaned into my chest and rested her head there. At this point my rapidly inflating manhood was pressed up against her waist and I knew she could feel it.

Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feeling good, good, creeping up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on

As the music stopped and the next song came on, we continued to move together. I looked down at her as she looked up at me. Slowly I leaned down as she stepped up and our lips met in a light, tentative kiss. After about ten seconds, we broke the kiss and stared in each other's eyes.

Smiling, she looked me in the eye and said, "Finally, I've wanted you to do that for weeks," and we kissed again, this time more intensely.

"Really? I've wanted to but was afraid you might not want to."

"Oh my God you are so stupid," she said and she hit me gently. Still holding on to each other, we made our way over to the couch and sat down with her sitting in my lap, her legs across mine and this time we kissed, our mouths parting and our tongues touching, and as we did so it was if someone had plugged a light into a socket.

"You are so pretty," I said finally as we exchanged kisses on each other's cheeks.

"I've been waiting for you to kiss me, so I figured I had to do something to get you going."

"Oh yeah, and what was that?" I asked.

"Well, the way you've been sneaking looks at my boobs all night, I knew I had you," she laughed.

"Oh man, I've been trying to be subtle but I couldn't help it."

"Yeah that's you, Mr. Subtle," she laughed, and then in a softer tone, "I liked it. The way you've been looking at me tonight makes me feel so beautiful, and the way you treated me, I've never felt this way before."

"Well I have to say, that dress is awesome, but I've always thought you were beautiful," and added, "but I have to admit you have the most spectacular set of boobs and the legs are pretty damn good too."

A big smile flashed across her face as she leaned in again, and we kissed again, our tongues dancing together, wrestling with each other. We both exhaled deeply as our lips parted and I nibbled on her ear and gently blew into it and her whole body instantly shook.

"Holy shit, Pete!" she said as our mouths found each other. I slid my hand down to her chest and began holding and then gently rubbing her chest to which she responded by pressing my hand tighter into her. She slipped her hand down to my lap and found the outline of my now engorged cock.

"Mmm, looks like it's not so subtle anymore."

"Yeah I think so," I struggled to reply. She took her hands off of me and as we continued to kiss, she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my tie off. She then undid a couple of buttons and slid her hand onto my chest.

"Mmm, nice. I love a man with a hairy chest." While she was doing that, I reached behind her and unzipped her dress and pulled it down a bit to reveal her firm tits held in place by a black satin bra. The tops of her areolas were visible and her nipples formed a nice outline on them, protruding as if they were trying to get out. She mirrored my efforts by pulling at my shirt and I pulled it off over my head and threw it on the floor. She stood up in front of me and asked me to take off my pants.

As I kicked off my shoes, I unfastened my belt and unzipped my pants, stepping out of them. I removed my socks and then sat back down wearing only my boxer briefs. Smiling at me, she let her dress drop to the floor. She looked absolutely stunning, framed by the light of the fire, standing in only her bra and black pantyhose. She started to sway a bit to the music as she reached behind and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor. I was immediately struck by the fact that her tits stayed firmly in place, as she began to reach down to remove her pantyhose.

"Don't take them off, leave them on."

"Ok," she said, "you like them?"

"Stockings and pantyhose are a HUGE turn on for me."

All of a sudden she started to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I KNEW it! I'm glad I wore them now even though they're a pain in the ass...but worth it!"

"Come here, you," I said and she came and sat down next to me as we began to make out. I moved positions so that we were lying next to each other on the couch on our sides, and she draped one leg over me. I slipped my mouth down to take in one of her breasts, concentrating on gently sucking and nibbling on first one and then the other of her nipples. She moaned softly as I did so and her hand went back down to my crotch and found my cock which was aching to get free. Her hand slid under the waist band and made contact with me as she slid her hand down to my balls and then around and up and down the length of my erection. We kissed again as she did so, and I put my hand on her ass underneath her pantyhose to discover she was not wearing underwear.

"Oh you naughty little girl," I said, "no undies."

"Why do you think they call them pantyhose? Besides, it was totally erotic to know that the whole time I was with you tonight I wasn't wearing any underwear. I was hoping you would find out."

She continued to rub me as I moved my hand to her pussy. The front of her pantyhose was completely soaked as I slowly slid my finger inside her. She moved into me closer, pressing her boobs against my chest as we continued to make out. She opened her mouth a bit as her breathing was a little deeper and she gasped as I slid my finger in and out her. Reaching down, she pulled my shorts down and my cock sprung out at attention, standing straight up.

"Holy shit, it's hard," and added, "and fucking huge too."

"Glad you like it," I replied as she pulled my shorts down and then off of me.

"Oh Pete, I want you to screw me."

Without a word, I broke our embrace and slid her back so that her head was now resting on a pillow as she lay on her back. Smiling, I slid down and started licking her through her nylons, a huge amount of her juices suspended in the fabric. I reached up and grabbed both of her breasts as I licked hard, as her hands grabbed my hair, pushing me into her.

"Oh eat me," she shrieked as she made a sound like a moan and a scream.

Wasting no time, I ripped open her pantyhose and stuck my tongue in her shaved pussy as deep as I could, my nose pressed up against her clit. I took my right forefinger and began moving it in and out of her as I licked her pussy and clit, my other hand firmly kneading her tits. She was moaning and making a soft screaming sound as she took her legs and wrapped them around my shoulders and head, locking them such that I couldn't remove my head if I wanted. Her breathing was getting more and more uneven and she was shaking as her orgasm was sweeping over her.

I wiped her juices off of my face with the back of my hand as I licked my way up to her belly button and then up her chest, stopping and looking at her as she smiled back at me and we kissed. I was in a pushup position above her, moving my hips so that my cock moved along her pussy.

"Do you want me to use a rubber?"

"No," she said between breaths, "I'm covered."

As we kissed, she reached between her legs and grabbed my dick and moved it to the entrance of her pussy.

"Pete, go slow, I'm kind of small and your dick is a little big."

"It's ok sweetie," I said as I slowly began pushing inside her. She was so wet that my cock went almost all the way in and she grunted as I did so.

"Sorry, did that hurt hon?" I asked.

"No, just surprised me a bit, it's ok."

I kissed her gently as she put her arms around my shoulders and her eyes rolled back a bit as she closed them, her tongue coming out of the side of her mouth. I move to her tits and began sucking and licking back and for the between them, slowly moving in and out of her, going deeper. She took her legs and wrapped them around my hips and pressed her heels into my ass, pulling me into her on each stroke.

She is so tight it's unbelievable.

"Oh God," she said, "This feels so good, oh fuck me!" she said

I moved in and out of her faster and deeper now, and I was able to bury my cock to the hilt inside of her pussy. She was squeezing me tightly and I didn't think I could hold out much longer. She began writhing and her head moved back and forth as her whole body was shaking, her nails raking my back.

"Ooh yes, ooh yes, ooh yes, fuck me fuck me fuck me," she moaned.

With that, my cock tightened and I began to experience my own orgasm. My cum shot so hard out of me that it actually hurt, and the subsequent spasms were also hard and it felt like I was shooting a gallon inside her.

"Oh Pete, I can feel you shooting in me. I love it!" she exclaimed.

I continued pushing until I was spent, and then pulled up to look down and catch my breath, my cock still buried inside her. I had worked up a bit of a sweat as did she, a drop fell off of me onto her neck as I leaned down to kiss her while she took her arms and wrapped them around my neck, her legs still draped over my ass. She wrapped her legs around me tightly trying to hold me inside her as I moved to lie on my side and pulled a blanket off the back of my couch down on us.

"Wow, just wow," she said, "That was better than I ever imagined it would be."

"I have no words," I said.

"Mmm, that was so awesome, Pete, I can't thank you enough."

"Thank me? What do you mean?"

"Oh. Nothing, just being silly, she said, "by the way, I liked the ripping thing it was so intense."

Chuckling, I replied, "At that point, I just wanted you so bad. You are so beautiful."

"Thanks, you make me feel that way too, and I'm a lucky girl. I've never felt so sexy and pretty and wanted."

"So would you like to adjourn to the bedroom upstairs?" I asked

Leaning into me, she kissed me on the lips and squeezed my half inflated manhood, and replied, "Of course."

"Oh my God, look at this," she said, gesturing at the family room where our clothes were thrown all over the place.

"Looks like a good time was had by all," I said. "We'll get it in the morning.

"Ok, but I want to grab one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, I was hoping this would happen between us but I wasn't sure. But, just in case, I brought an overnight bag and it's in the living room."

"You sneaky little turkey," I said, "Just in case, eh?"

"Yes," she said and she got on her toes and kissed me adding, "You never had a chance." And with that, she ran into the living room, and grabbed her bag and I lightly tapped her on the ass as she ran up the stairs, squealing.