Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glared at her.

'Ohhhh those eyes,' she smiled. 'Those eyes of yours look like they could seduce and kill men at the same time. No wonder he likes you.'

And with that she knelt down in between my legs and started to lick my pussy.

'Ho—ly shit!' I said and lent back, my chest now heaving.

Why was I enjoying it so much?! The way she moved her tongue- the way she made little swirl motions- it was driving me nuts! There was no way she had never done this before. She certainly hadn't learned it from David. His idea of licking a girl out was not about pleasuring her. It was about licking her like you would an ice cream lolly. There was nothing there for me. He just wanted to taste me.

But Jenny? Jenny knew how to cause the most sensational bit of pleasure with just a slight flick of her tongue. I instinctively reached out and grabbed the back of her head, my fingers becoming entangled in her blonde locks.

'Fuck!' I gasped.

She pushed my legs apart further and tilted her head slightly. She started tracing the letter C along my soaking wet pussy and it was amazing. Eventually she pulled away and looked up at me. I looked down at her, gasping for breath. I could see my juices glistening in the light on her lips and it turned me on so fucking much.

I dived at her and kissed her, knocking her backwards. I pinned her down and we deepened the kiss. It was like we were both unleashing some pent up frustration. Maybe I was a bit annoyed by how lately all the sex I had had only been about their pleasure. Maybe she just really enjoyed getting her revenge on David, even if he didn't know it.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy all the fucks I've had. I love being abused. But every time is fast, furious and usually ends with a cumshot to my face, arse or tits. They never try and make it more pleasurable for me.

We somehow ended up in their bed and she decided to sit on my face.

'Taste my pussy, cunt,' she gasped and I did my best to give her the same amount of pleasure she gave me.

She started to grind her pussy against my mouth, apparently impatient with me. The next thing I knew she had my wrists bound to the headboard by using one of David's ties. She smirked down at me, licked my lips and then left me.

'Please tell me you're not going to leave me here for David to find!' I called after her.

'No...' she called back. 'But that would be fun.'

She came back and my jaw dropped. She was holding a cucumber.

'What are you doing with that?' I asked and she smirked before putting it in her mouth and wetting it up.

She walked towards me and threw my legs open.

'I think I might give David this for dinner,' she said and before I could say anything, she forced the cucumber in my pussy and my eyes rolled up. 'For a little joke.'

'That's-' she started to move the cucumber up and down inside me. 'Really gross.'

'I know...but it's also really funny,' she smirked. 'And he's a real bastard. Oh, I'm going to need your number by the way. I think this is the start to something fun, don't you.'

I glared at her. 'Stop talking and just fuck me with the vegetable!'

'It's technically a fruit...'

'Then fuck me with the fucking fruit!'

Again...my life is weird.

Bondage apparatuses, affairs and lesbian cucumber sex- oh my! That was a very interesting chapter to write. It wasn't where it was originally going to go but I decided to expand on what I had written by adding parts and it just spiralled out of control!

I have a huge desire to do a little spin-off story about Nicole's sister Rachel trying to sleep with her college teacher. That could be quite fun to write.

Anyway, if any of you have something you want to be included in part 4, let me know! I hope you all enjoyed it and hope you have a good day.

Stay safe!

- Linda x

12