All Comments on 'Night Daddy Ch. 02'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Great chapter 2

Many times 2nd chapter is weak, this one was perfect.

jrmmjrmmover 6 years ago
Lost me

It was great until the "not real dad" started lost the whole taboo nature of the story too bad

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
Giving up too

If he isn't her dad then why is she being so guarded with Jez?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lost Taboo

The story was great, right up until you brought in the "not real dad" thing. ruined the whole taboo feel of the story. sorry. But it is very well written and you're a great story teller. I'd love to see more of your work! Keep writing!

jacksfreewilljacksfreewillover 2 years ago

Thank you! All good. Wouldn’t change a thing, and you’re permafavourited. Follow your instincts

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he wanted to dissuade her, he should have pointed out that she raped him. Sure, the 1st time was an accident, she didn't know. The 2nd time was pre-meditated rape. I think that if it was pointed out to her that fucking him in his sleep, without his consent, was no better than if some guy did that to her if she passed out at a party, it would give her pause.

This isn't a criticism of the story, just a 'what they could have said' with 20/20. Story's hot, 4 out 5 pervs like me agree, and the other just hasn't read it yet.

Viper7792Viper7792about 2 years ago

I love your dialogues! They are so vivid and real. You remind me of R.A.Heinlein (who was old perv himself lol) with that.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 1 year ago

They aren't even related!? WTF it was so good, really good until that moment when I wasn't reading the type of book I wanted to be and I had essentially been tricked into it. Not Cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
946 Followers
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES